Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki looked up at that, returning the glance as he sipped his drink. A sigh soon escaping him. "Still can't believe I didn't take that family shift as seriously as I should've... I should've come here as soon as I felt it..."

Nia gave him a pat on the back, before eating another pastry.

Nia gave him a pat on the back, before eating another pastry.

Akumu would grab another pastry, handing it to Dei-Loki as he quietly sighed.

"You don't need to worry, Dei. She's recovering nicely, at least." Adrian spoke up, glancing to Dei-Loki.

"'s not the point." Dei-Loki shifted, biting into the pastry.

Akumu would grab another pastry, handing it to Dei-Loki as he quietly sighed.

"You don't need to worry, Dei. She's recovering nicely, at least." Adrian spoke up, glancing to Dei-Loki.

"'s not the point." Dei-Loki shifted, biting into the pastry.

"dei, why dont you go see her?" she suggested.

"dei, why dont you go see her?" she suggested.

Malvo blinked, looking to Dei-Loki with a smile. "Yeah! I'm sure her knowing we're here may even put her in a good mood."

Dei-Loki looked up and over to the others. Soon nodding and sliding out of his seat. Whiskey in one hand, pastry in the other. "I'll catch up with y' all later, then." he then glanced to Adrian, lowering an ear. "Where is she?"

"Upstairs in our room. Head right in, the door should be unlocked."

Malvo blinked, looking to Dei-Loki with a smile. "Yeah! I'm sure her knowing we're here may even put her in a good mood."

Dei-Loki looked up and over to the others. Soon nodding and sliding out of his seat. Whiskey in one hand, pastry in the other. "I'll catch up with y' all later, then." he then glanced to Adrian, lowering an ear. "Where is she?"

"Upstairs in our room. Head right in, the door should be unlocked."

"good, maybe he'll stop being so mopey now" Nia said once he had left.

Nia followed. Stopping outside, as she pressed her ear against the door to listen in.

Akumu slowed once at the door, soon having done the same.

"You don't have to feel guilty, little Loki." Zuzana had been heard softly speaking.

"I know, but I do..." Had been Dei-Loki's reply as he glanced to his hands. Zuzana had then blinked, slightly wincing as she sat up and moved to sit beside her youngest son at the edge of the bed. A small smile spreading across her face as she lifted her hand to softly brush Dei's bangs from his face.

"Always caring. You take far too much upon yourself." Though, the Queen soon paused her actions as she noticed a few tears well up in Dei's eyes. Her brows furrowing for just a moment before she'd then wipe the tears away. Rubbing his back soon after as her orange eyes would close. "Your father is the same way."

"I don't try to..." Dei-Loki whined, rubbing his face. "Ah, mam... between the blighters and my misreading, I--"

"Shhhhh... Think of being here in the palace as a vacation away from the stress, alright? Enjoy the quiet. I don't want t' have to go to my youngest's funeral because he had a stroke worrying about stuff that couldn't be helped. I don't think the others would like that, either." 

Dei-Loki snickered softly, only to soon groan in remembrance as he brought his hands to his face. "Ah, if I don't bury myself, then the All-Father will..."

"Now, I highly doubt that. This is the first slip up you've had in years. Not to mention, it isn't like it wasn't for a good cause..."

"Wish Odin thought like you and grandma Frigga do..." Dei put on a ghostly smile, looking to his mother before then looking back to his hands after briefly glancing to the door. "I know yer both out there."

Akumu slowed once at the door, soon having done the same.

"You don't have to feel guilty, little Loki." Zuzana had been heard softly speaking.

"I know, but I do..." Had been Dei-Loki's reply as he glanced to his hands. Zuzana had then blinked, slightly wincing as she sat up and moved to sit beside her youngest son at the edge of the bed. A small smile spreading across her face as she lifted her hand to softly brush Dei's bangs from his face.

"Always caring. You take far too much upon yourself." Though, the Queen soon paused her actions as she noticed a few tears well up in Dei's eyes. Her brows furrowing for just a moment before she'd then wipe the tears away. Rubbing his back soon after as her orange eyes would close. "Your father is the same way."

"I don't try to..." Dei-Loki whined, rubbing his face. "Ah, mam... between the blighters and my misreading, I--"

"Shhhhh... Think of being here in the palace as a vacation away from the stress, alright? Enjoy the quiet. I don't want t' have to go to my youngest's funeral because he had a stroke worrying about stuff that couldn't be helped. I don't think the others would like that, either." 

Dei-Loki snickered softly, only to soon groan in remembrance as he brought his hands to his face. "Ah, if I don't bury myself, then the All-Father will..."

"Now, I highly doubt that. This is the first slip up you've had in years. Not to mention, it isn't like it wasn't for a good cause..."

"Wish Odin thought like you and grandma Frigga do..." Dei put on a ghostly smile, looking to his mother before then looking back to his hands after briefly glancing to the door. "I know yer both out there."

Nia cracked open the door. "I didn't want to interrupt." she said with a innocent smile.

Nia cracked open the door. "I didn't want to interrupt." she said with a innocent smile.

Akumu nodded in agreement, peeking in as he held a smile of his own.

Dei-Loki softly exhaled, glancing to them both as he set his hands on either side of his lap on the bed. "... What's up? I thought y' both were gonna head into town or... something."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu nodded in agreement, peeking in as he held a smile of his own.

Dei-Loki softly exhaled, glancing to them both as he set his hands on either side of his lap on the bed. "... What's up? I thought y' both were gonna head into town or... something."

"we want you to tag along. Also, hi Mrs Alaois! We promise to hold off the wedding until you get better!" she said with a small wave.

"we want you to tag along. Also, hi Mrs Alaois! We promise to hold off the wedding until you get better!" she said with a small wave.

"Really?" Dei-Loki blinked, a bit surprised from the invitation.

"Hello." Zuzana greeted, looking over to them as she blinked before closing her eyes as she'd smile. "Oh! Don't let me get in the way of having your special day."

"Really. Go get a coat." Akumu assured his brother, watching him stand up before then glancing over to their mother as he perked his ears. "Nonsense. We can't have you straining yourself or sitting out. We want you there."

"Really?" Dei-Loki blinked, a bit surprised from the invitation.

"Hello." Zuzana greeted, looking over to them as she blinked before closing her eyes as she'd smile. "Oh! Don't let me get in the way of having your special day."

"Really. Go get a coat." Akumu assured his brother, watching him stand up before then glancing over to their mother as he perked his ears. "Nonsense. We can't have you straining yourself or sitting out. We want you there."

Nia nodded in agreement "you simply have to be there, we won't do it without you!" she said standing up a bit straighter, watching Dei get ready.

Nia nodded in agreement "you simply have to be there, we won't do it without you!" she said standing up a bit straighter, watching Dei get ready.

"No ifs ands or buts." Akumu added.

Zuzana sighed through a smile, and soon gave a nod in agreement as she'd watch them. "Well, alright."

Dei-Loki listened as a small smile appeared on his face. Soon zipping up the jacket he had on before heading over to both Nia and Akumu.

"No ifs ands or buts." Akumu added.

Zuzana sighed through a smile, and soon gave a nod in agreement as she'd watch them. "Well, alright."

Dei-Loki listened as a small smile appeared on his face. Soon zipping up the jacket he had on before heading over to both Nia and Akumu.

"okay, good to go."she rubbed the top of Dei's head "don't want you to catch a cold now" she said in the 'puppy voice' before heading out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back