Indescribable (Closed)

Nia laid her face flat against the table.

Akumu sighed, patting Nia's back gently as he lowered his ears.

Masaru stood in front of five black-hooded cloaked men. They're faces hidden in the darkness. Only the moonlight shown upon where Masaru stood. He seem stuck in place, not moving at all. Yuki balled up her fist, marching up to Masaru with anger in her eyes.

"Whatever it is, it's a no! I do not care if you are the Council, i'll personally feed you all each other's throats." The middle, most definitely the leader, stepped forth. "Yuki Oshiro, it is not your place to say. Your brother has killed the former Nogitsune, Ayumu Oshiro, your father. Once that happened, the powers from your father have slowly seeped into your brother's spirit. He needs training to control whatever hell storm shall go through him." Yuki grabbed her brother and pulled him back. "Fat chance. I am not letting you take him again." The leader growled. "Give me. The Last. Nogitsune." Yuki spat on his shoes and sneered. Her face becoming vicious and ugly. "I rather fuck a cactus." Her hands lit up with a bright, blue flame and launched it on the member's face. The leader screamed and then shouted one command that made the world spin and the earth quiet. "Get them all and take that boy." The council members nodded and began to reach out for Masaru. Yuki grabbed his arm, turned back to the group and yelled one word, "run!" She pushed Masaru onto to Nicholas and he made quick pace as Masaru laid stiff in his arms. Yuki stayed there and shifted. 

Her form was huge as she was as tall as the trees. She bat and whacked many of them with her tails and front paws. Her jaws snapping in the air as she tried to catch a few flying council members. She felt a sting in her neck and howled in pain. A tail wrapped around the one who did it and she tossed the council member easily  into her mouth. The crunch of bones and such filling the air as well as they fought. She turned, whacking the rest back and began to run quickly. Whatever they injected her with was filled with something close to a tranquilizer. A sedative. She was loosing a lot of focus, she shifted as she made her way and ran with the group. 

Dei-Loki slid and slightly stumbled to a stop once he spotted Masaru - Malvo nearly bumping into Dei-Loki once he stopped. Dei's eyes soon widened as he took notice to the paralysed-like state his mate had been in before his eyes darted over to the five men hiding their faces under the shadows of their hoods. Listening as Yuki confronted them while something inside himself seemed to slowly begin clawing its way to the surface. Listening at first, he would nod before grabbing his sister's arm. Running with the others. It wasn't until he'd heard the heard the howl, however, that whatever was fighting its way into power began to burst through. A black, smoke or steam-like substance having begun to seep out of the young demigod.

"YUKI!" Malvo cried following the pain-caused howl. Forcefully, she tore her arm free from Dei-Loki's grasp before rushing over. Offering Yuki support as she ran. Once she'd caught up, she would quickly take notice to Dei-Loki's absent presence - her gaze causing her head to turn back to look at him. Her eyes soon widening the moment she'd felt the power surging through the air. "DEI! Come on! What are you doing!?"

It was almost as if Dei-Loki hadn't heard her, at first. A blank expression on his face as the whites of his eyes would turn pitch black before the veins of the corruption could even climb his face. And, in an instant, an eerie, VERY wolfish grin spread across his face before shifting his form into something far different than his typical wolf form. This form was larger. MUCH larger than that typical pup form. That same black steam-like substance seeming to seep from his fur. Though, this 'steam' left a temporary trail as he'd quickly charge at one of the approaching council members. Tossing his weight on the male before sinking his teeth into the neck, tearing the throat open completely before leaping back as a large hand shot out from a nearby shadow. The entity gripping the corpse before throwing it into the other council members.

Dei-Loki had watched, quickly darting his way back over to the others. Still in this form, he'd usher them into the nearest shadow. A portal to home opening within the darkest part.

Akumu sighed, patting Nia's back gently as he lowered his ears.

Dei-Loki slid and slightly stumbled to a stop once he spotted Masaru - Malvo nearly bumping into Dei-Loki once he stopped. Dei's eyes soon widened as he took notice to the paralysed-like state his mate had been in before his eyes darted over to the five men hiding their faces under the shadows of their hoods. Listening as Yuki confronted them while something inside himself seemed to slowly begin clawing its way to the surface. Listening at first, he would nod before grabbing his sister's arm. Running with the others. It wasn't until he'd heard the heard the howl, however, that whatever was fighting its way into power began to burst through. A black, smoke or steam-like substance having begun to seep out of the young demigod.

"YUKI!" Malvo cried following the pain-caused howl. Forcefully, she tore her arm free from Dei-Loki's grasp before rushing over. Offering Yuki support as she ran. Once she'd caught up, she would quickly take notice to Dei-Loki's absent presence - her gaze causing her head to turn back to look at him. Her eyes soon widening the moment she'd felt the power surging through the air. "DEI! Come on! What are you doing!?"

It was almost as if Dei-Loki hadn't heard her, at first. A blank expression on his face as the whites of his eyes would turn pitch black before the veins of the corruption could even climb his face. And, in an instant, an eerie, VERY wolfish grin spread across his face before shifting his form into something far different than his typical wolf form. This form was larger. MUCH larger than that typical pup form. That same black steam-like substance seeming to seep from his fur. Though, this 'steam' left a temporary trail as he'd quickly charge at one of the approaching council members. Tossing his weight on the male before sinking his teeth into the neck, tearing the throat open completely before leaping back as a large hand shot out from a nearby shadow. The entity gripping the corpse before throwing it into the other council members.

Dei-Loki had watched, quickly darting his way back over to the others. Still in this form, he'd usher them into the nearest shadow. A portal to home opening within the darkest part.

They teleported in front of Nia and Akumu. "Guys, we gotta go now!" Yuki said, although, her words were slowly starting to slur as her eyelids started to become heavier and heavier. 

"okay! One second! I'll get aiden an grab some stuff" she said bolting up the stairs and would return in a minute with a small bag of belongings and her brother, who never really had much to begin with.

"okay! Why are we leaving!?" 

They teleported in front of Nia and Akumu. "Guys, we gotta go now!" Yuki said, although, her words were slowly starting to slur as her eyelids started to become heavier and heavier. 

"okay! One second! I'll get aiden an grab some stuff" she said bolting up the stairs and would return in a minute with a small bag of belongings and her brother, who never really had much to begin with.

"okay! Why are we leaving!?" 

Dei-Loki launched himself through the portal after everyone else, stumbling as he'd shift back now just in a pair of torn pants. His shirt torn beyond repair - falling on the floor with a wince and an "AGH, FUCK!"

Akumu widened his eyes at the sudden appearance, watching Nia run off to get Aiden and a few items as he pulled Dei-Loki onto his back. "And where to!?"

"We'll explain once we're safe!" Malvo replied before holding out a hand to open the warp. "Head straight through t' the palace!"

Dei-Loki launched himself through the portal after everyone else, stumbling as he'd shift back now just in a pair of torn pants. His shirt torn beyond repair - falling on the floor with a wince and an "AGH, FUCK!"

Akumu widened his eyes at the sudden appearance, watching Nia run off to get Aiden and a few items as he pulled Dei-Loki onto his back. "And where to!?"

"We'll explain once we're safe!" Malvo replied before holding out a hand to open the warp. "Head straight through t' the palace!"

Yuki launched herself through the portal and fainted on impact with the ground. Nicholas looked back at his kitchen and said his farewells before jumping through the portal with Masaru on his back.

Nia casually walked through the portal. While Aiden ran like the rest. "where the hell are we?" he said looking around.

Yuki launched herself through the portal and fainted on impact with the ground. Nicholas looked back at his kitchen and said his farewells before jumping through the portal with Masaru on his back.

Nia casually walked through the portal. While Aiden ran like the rest. "where the hell are we?" he said looking around.

Malvo watched turning her head. [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"RUVY! DROP THE CLEANING SUPPLIES, WE'RE GOING T' ENGRANUSSIA!" [/COLOR]she'd then quickly hop through, eyes widening when she saw Yuki before helping her up. Managing to support her weight as she started in the direction of the palace.

"Are you TRYING TO KILL ME!? You fucking are! I fucking know it!" Ruvik shouted before grimacing and rushing through the portal.

Akumu watched everyone go, quickly heading through with Dei-Loki on his back. And, as his feet hit the ground, he closed the warp. "Remember the other world I told y' I was from, Aiden? Well, this is it. Welcome to Engranussia. More specifically; Falador, Fórrelden."

Malvo watched turning her head. [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"RUVY! DROP THE CLEANING SUPPLIES, WE'RE GOING T' ENGRANUSSIA!" [/COLOR]she'd then quickly hop through, eyes widening when she saw Yuki before helping her up. Managing to support her weight as she started in the direction of the palace.

"Are you TRYING TO KILL ME!? You fucking are! I fucking know it!" Ruvik shouted before grimacing and rushing through the portal.

Akumu watched everyone go, quickly heading through with Dei-Loki on his back. And, as his feet hit the ground, he closed the warp. "Remember the other world I told y' I was from, Aiden? Well, this is it. Welcome to Engranussia. More specifically; Falador, Fórrelden."

(Otherside) 

The council came quickly. They ripped apart every inch of the house, looking for the Last Nogitsune. The house was merely in shambles. Nothing left, but a clean, porcelain toilet. 

Nicholas looked around to make sure they got everybody. He sighed once he realized that they did.

Nia helped malvo support Yuki.

Aiden walked around. Picking up some dirt in his fingers and letting it fall. "doesn't seem to different to me"

(Otherside) 

The council came quickly. They ripped apart every inch of the house, looking for the Last Nogitsune. The house was merely in shambles. Nothing left, but a clean, porcelain toilet. 

Nicholas looked around to make sure they got everybody. He sighed once he realized that they did.

Nia helped malvo support Yuki.

Aiden walked around. Picking up some dirt in his fingers and letting it fall. "doesn't seem to different to me"

Dei-Loki grimaced, Akumu keeping him on his back as Dei-Loki glanced over to both Nicholas and Masaru.

"Well, while it doesn't seem different at first glance, I assure you... it is." Akumu assured as he continued following after everyone else.

"Thanks, Nia..." Malvo smiled slightly, glancing over to her.

Ruvik grimaced, clearly nervous as all hell to be here. Still, though, he followed the group through the gates. "Fucking hell... What was that about? THAT BATHROOM BETTER NOT BE DESTROYED! I just finished cleaning that!"

Reaver exhaled through his nose as he pushed the palace doors open, his crimson gaze falling on the group as he blinked. "Maker's breath, I didn't expect y' all t' be back until the wedding. What--" he then paused as he saw Ruvik, whom widened his eye and backed up some as Reaver approached. His speed picking up slightly.

"No, NO! NO! I CAN EXPLAIN WHY I'M--" Ruvik then yelped in surprise as he was tackled to the ground.

"Heeeeeeeey, BUDDY. I know a certain family that'd just LOOOOOVE knowing you're here!" And, following the pyromaniac's words, he tied Ruvik's hands together before standing up and dragging him by his legs easily, and in a somehow comedic fashion. Reaver having then glanced to the others. "C'mon, guys. Y' can come inside and get patched up. Seems like some of y' need it."

"Heeeeeeeey, BUDDY. I know a certain family that'd just LOOOOOVE knowing you're here!" And, following the pyromaniac's words, he tied Ruvik's hands together before standing up and dragging him by his legs easily, and in a somehow comedic fashion. Reaver having then glanced to the others. "C'mon, guys. Y' can come inside and get patched up. Seems like some of y' need it."

"Oh for sure. My brother is in a catatonic state and my sister has been drugged up by a sedative. Aaaaaaaaaand i'm pretty sure that my home is destroyed and i have nothing back to go to. Plus, i need more liquor. So, my life has just been utterly peachy. . . . sorry, i snap when in high situations. Is there a place where i can rest?"

Nia followed the rest of the group, helping Malvo with yuki.

Aiden glanced around, obviously tense.

Akumu and Malvo took a quick glance over to watch their uncle tackle and... pretty much apprehend Ruvik before dragging him to the palace doors. Akumu watched glance traveling to Aiden soon after, perking a brow from the understandable tension. "It's safe here, I assure you."

"Oh for sure. My brother is in a catatonic state and my sister has been drugged up by a sedative. Aaaaaaaaaand i'm pretty sure that my home is destroyed and i have nothing back to go to. Plus, i need more liquor. So, my life has just been utterly peachy. . . . sorry, i snap when in high situations. Is there a place where i can rest?"

Reaver cocked a brow, pulling the doors open as he'd gesture inside. "I can help with the lack of liquor issue. And, it's understandable... Let's go, I'll walk you all t' the infirmary wing to drop the others off. And, if y' don't want to rest there, I can show y' to one of the rooms." He'd then begin to travel in the direction of the healing hall after hoisting Ruvik to his feet. Keeping sure to keep a hold of him as he'd push the room's door open for them all.

"Listen, you dire wolf king. If you'd just let me explain, I can TELL you why I am here." Ruvik grimaced, glancing to Reaver.

"Why the hell is everyone calling me that, now? Between you and that damned Archdemon. I'm not a King." Reaver glared, but then closed his eyes with a smile. "Anyways, you'll have plenty of time to try and explain yourself. Provided you can still talk towards the end."

Ruvik blinked furrowing his brows and looking down in thought as he muttered 'Archdemon?' under his breath before widening his eye as it finally clicked. Though, he'd then grimaced towards the end of Reaver's words. Standing aside so the others could enter the infirmary.

Akumu and Malvo took a quick glance over to watch their uncle tackle and... pretty much apprehend Ruvik before dragging him to the palace doors. Akumu watched glance traveling to Aiden soon after, perking a brow from the understandable tension. "It's safe here, I assure you."

Reaver cocked a brow, pulling the doors open as he'd gesture inside. "I can help with the lack of liquor issue. And, it's understandable... Let's go, I'll walk you all t' the infirmary wing to drop the others off. And, if y' don't want to rest there, I can show y' to one of the rooms." He'd then begin to travel in the direction of the healing hall after hoisting Ruvik to his feet. Keeping sure to keep a hold of him as he'd push the room's door open for them all.

"Listen, you dire wolf king. If you'd just let me explain, I can TELL you why I am here." Ruvik grimaced, glancing to Reaver.

"Why the hell is everyone calling me that, now? Between you and that damned Archdemon. I'm not a King." Reaver glared, but then closed his eyes with a smile. "Anyways, you'll have plenty of time to try and explain yourself. Provided you can still talk towards the end."

Ruvik blinked furrowing his brows and looking down in thought as he muttered 'Archdemon?' under his breath before widening his eye as it finally clicked. Though, he'd then grimaced towards the end of Reaver's words. Standing aside so the others could enter the infirmary.

Nia put Yuki in the infirmary, then going to Reaver. "Reaver, come on. Let him speak. I'll vouch for him."

Aiden was walking around the place.

(Open for whomever)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia put Yuki in the infirmary, then going to Reaver. "Reaver, come on. Let him speak. I'll vouch for him."

Aiden was walking around the place.

(Open for whomever)

Akumu set Dei-Loki down on another bed with a heavy sigh, and Malvo chose to stick my Yuki's bedside. Sitting in a seat as she looked over to watch Nia, Reaver and Ruvik.

Reaver slowly lifted a brow as he opened his eyes to glance to Nia. Soon sighing as he closed his eyes. "Alright, he gets one chance... go ahead, Ruvik."

Ruvik looked over to Nia, and then to Reaver in surprise before nodding slightly. "I'm not asking you to forgive me for the hell me or my men have caused you all, but I've been trying my best at making amends with everyone. I've stepped down as General, I no longer hold the power I once had... I'm trying t'... turn myself around a bit. I've had it with chaos and torment. Pretty much had my heart torn out because of what I used to be. So, to pay everyone back, I've been cleaning and even fixing up the house - though, from what I hear, that place is now destroyed... These guys... they've given me a chance to try and atone. And now, I don't know how, but I'm kind of... in a sense... the uncle that nobody wants to talk to. But I still feel like family, so... that's something..[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]."[/COLOR]

----

Adrian whistled as he'd wander the halls in search for his brother. However, he'd then pause once spotting Aiden. And, with curiosity, he approached. A couple of guards behind him as a precaution. "... Evening."

Akumu set Dei-Loki down on another bed with a heavy sigh, and Malvo chose to stick my Yuki's bedside. Sitting in a seat as she looked over to watch Nia, Reaver and Ruvik.

Reaver slowly lifted a brow as he opened his eyes to glance to Nia. Soon sighing as he closed his eyes. "Alright, he gets one chance... go ahead, Ruvik."

Ruvik looked over to Nia, and then to Reaver in surprise before nodding slightly. "I'm not asking you to forgive me for the hell me or my men have caused you all, but I've been trying my best at making amends with everyone. I've stepped down as General, I no longer hold the power I once had... I'm trying t'... turn myself around a bit. I've had it with chaos and torment. Pretty much had my heart torn out because of what I used to be. So, to pay everyone back, I've been cleaning and even fixing up the house - though, from what I hear, that place is now destroyed... These guys... they've given me a chance to try and atone. And now, I don't know how, but I'm kind of... in a sense... the uncle that nobody wants to talk to. But I still feel like family, so... that's something..[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]."[/COLOR]

----

Adrian whistled as he'd wander the halls I'm search for his brother. However, he'd then pause once spotting Aiden. And, with curiosity, he approached. A couple of guards behind him as a precaution. "... Evening."

Nia patted Ruvik on the shoulder. "there is good in him Reaver" 

Aiden looked up "Hi."

Nicholas laid Masaru down in the bed between Dei and Yuki. He then turned to the group. "He has been doing good, but he's done terrible things, Nia. Terrible things to sooooooo many people that you can't just count on your hands for. He's trying to show himself that he can be better, and i thank him for that, but if he tries anything. Well Ruvik, it's game over for you. Well . . . not necessarily. Our family has a loving for torture on our enemies." He gave a simple shrug and sat down by his brother, watching the group.

Aiden looked up "Hi."

Nicholas laid Masaru down in the bed between Dei and Yuki. He then turned to the group. "He has been doing good, but he's done terrible things, Nia. Terrible things to sooooooo many people that you can't just count on your hands for. He's trying to show himself that he can be better, and i thank him for that, but if he tries anything. Well Ruvik, it's game over for you. Well . . . not necessarily. Our family has a loving for torture on our enemies." He gave a simple shrug and sat down by his brother, watching the group.

Ruvik held his gaze to the floor, silently having listened as his silver hair hung slightly over his face. Reaver having forcefully exhaled, looking from Nia, to Nicholas, and then to Ruvik.

"... I'll try convincing my brother and the others not to tear you limb from limb. I'll try. But, just like what was stated beforehand, of you try ANYTHING, I'm not stopping anyone from what they plan to do to you." Reaver forced out a heavy exhale. "Hell, after nearly loosing the Queen, anything is enough t' get even me in on torching y' if ya fuck up."

----

"Don't believe I've seen y' around the palace before." The King would bring up as he'd fold his hands behind his back.

Ruvik held his gaze to the floor, silently having listened as his silver hair hung slightly over his face. Reaver having forcefully exhaled, looking from Nia, to Nicholas, and then to Ruvik.

"... I'll try convincing my brother and the others not to tear you limb from limb. I'll try. But, just like what was stated beforehand, of you try ANYTHING, I'm not stopping anyone from what they plan to do to you." Reaver forced out a heavy exhale. "Hell, after nearly loosing the Queen, anything is enough t' get even me in on torching y' if ya fuck up."

----

"Don't believe I've seen y' around the palace before." The King would bring up as he'd fold his hands behind his back.

Nia sighed and gave Ruvik a pat on the back. "you can do it"

---

"this is a palace?" he said tilting his head before glancing around.

Nicholas closed his eyes as he sat in the chair and slowly drifted off to sleep with Masaru and Yuki.

Nia sighed and gave Ruvik a pat on the back. "you can do it"

---

"this is a palace?" he said tilting his head before glancing around.

Ruvik nodded, turning his attention to Nia. "Thank you..."

"Alright, come on. I need t' find my brother, anyway, to let him know you're all here." Reaver sighed, turning to leave. Ruvik hesitating before having followed.

Akumu watched them both go before glancing down to Dei-Loki with a heavy sigh. Malvo sighing, as well. Looking to Dei-Loki before then looking up to Akumu. 

"The All Father isn't going t' be too happy about this..." Malvo shifted in her seat, her ears low.

"I still want to know, what the hell happened? Dei-Loki knows there's a restraint on how much power he's allowed to use. So, why tap into it? Why risk it? Also, who or what destroyed the house?"

----

"It is." Adrian smirked. "The roof currently above your head is the same roof protecting the King of all four countries."

Ruvik nodded, turning his attention to Nia. "Thank you..."

"Alright, come on. I need t' find my brother, anyway, to let him know you're all here." Reaver sighed, turning to leave. Ruvik hesitating before having followed.

Akumu watched them both go before glancing down to Dei-Loki with a heavy sigh. Malvo sighing, as well. Looking to Dei-Loki before then looking up to Akumu. 

"The All Father isn't going t' be too happy about this..." Malvo shifted in her seat, her ears low.

"I still want to know, what the hell happened? Dei-Loki knows there's a restraint on how much power he's allowed to use. So, why tap into it? Why risk it? Also, who or what destroyed the house?"

----

"It is." Adrian smirked. "The roof currently above your head is the same roof protecting the King of all four countries."

"Beats me" Nia said to Akumu

----

Aiden blinked "four countries? You sure you aren't... compensating for somthing?"

"Beats me" Nia said to Akumu

----

Aiden blinked "four countries? You sure you aren't... compensating for somthing?"

Akumu sighed, Malvo shrugging slightly.

"From what I saw, Masaru went to meet with five, cloaked figures that, I think Yuki called the Council. They said they wanted to train Masaru since he apparently either absorbed or is absorbing his father's powers after having killed him. We managed to take him back before they could take him, but Yuki killed one after they injected her with some sort of sedative, and Dei-Loki killed another one after letting his own powers push him over the top." Malvo spoke up, looking to her hands before glancing over to the bed Dei-Loki was on once again.

"I didn't mean to, but something just... snapped in me..." Dei-Loki spoke up, wincing as he slowly attempted to sit up.

----

Adrian blinked, soon laughing as he grinned. "I assure you, I don't need to compensate for anything."

"From what I saw, Masaru went to meet with five, cloaked figures that, I think Yuki called the Council. They said they wanted to train Masaru since he apparently either absorbed or is absorbing his father's powers after having killed him. We managed to take him back before they could take him, but Yuki killed one after they injected her with some sort of sedative, and Dei-Loki killed another one after letting his own powers push him over the top." Malvo spoke up, looking to her hands before glancing over to the bed Dei-Loki was on once again.

"I didn't mean to, but something just... snapped in me..." Dei-Loki spoke up, wincing as he slowly attempted to sit up.

----

Adrian blinked, soon laughing as he grinned. "I assure you, I don't need to compensate for anything."

Masaru groaned and shifted.

----

Nia looked at Dei-Loki and Malvo "what happened to dei?" She would ask

-----

Aiden remained silent for a time. "So... your related to Akumu in some way I take it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back