Indescribable (Closed)

Nia sighed and watched him go "if he dies im going to resurrect him and punch him in the dick" she said to herself as she then returned to the rest of the group, sitting down at the table as she glanced around.

@xXLittleLokiXx

@Forever J

"Y' mind sharing?" Dei-Loki snickered before pocketing his hands.

Nicholas nodded, reaching to the top cabinets and grabbed a small jar of absinthe. He poured just a tiny bit of absinthe into a cup for Dei to sip. He handed the cup to Dei and then turned to Nia. "So, what did our brother want? Is he planning something? Are you two getting along?" Yuki perked up at the mention of their brother. Her ears twitching as she looked directly at Nia.

Nicholas nodded, reaching to the top cabinets and grabbed a small jar of absinthe. He poured just a tiny bit of absinthe into a cup for Dei to sip. He handed the cup to Dei and then turned to Nia. "So, what did our brother want? Is he planning something? Are you two getting along?" Yuki perked up at the mention of their brother. Her ears twitching as she looked directly at Nia.

Dei-Loki took the glass, looking over to Nia as he blinked. "Where is he, anyway?"

@Heir of Dalania

"Me and him just had a heart to heart." she said with a smile. 

"He's dying!? Nicholas, did you let my brother drink!?" Nicholas snorted, "are you kidding!? You and i both know that he would be a stripping mess. Remember the cruise? Literally danced in front of strangers while Pony was playing in the background." Yuki squinted and then looked back to Nia. "Where is he?"

"He's dying!? Nicholas, did you let my brother drink!?" Nicholas snorted, "are you kidding!? You and i both know that he would be a stripping mess. Remember the cruise? Literally danced in front of strangers while Pony was playing in the background." Yuki squinted and then looked back to Nia. "Where is he?"

"Going to see friends" Nia said calmly and simply.  "he told me to tell you not to worry, and that he'd be back soon."

"... Maybe it's the Laufeyson in me, but I don't buy it." 

"Neither do i. Nia . . . you know my brother decently enough to know that he'll do dumb shit. Do you really want him to do dumb shit, to see him hurt? He's out there, doing something that i highly doubt is seeing his friends. Is that actually what he said or was it a lie?" Yuki asked after she moved to Nia's side, grabbing one of her hands with both of hers. Her face was practically pleading for the truth.

"Neither do i. Nia . . . you know my brother decently enough to know that he'll do dumb shit. Do you really want him to do dumb shit, to see him hurt? He's out there, doing something that i highly doubt is seeing his friends. Is that actually what he said or was it a lie?" Yuki asked after she moved to Nia's side, grabbing one of her hands with both of hers. Her face was practically pleading for the truth.

"that is actually what he said" 

"guys seriously! Thats what he told me, don't get worked up about it." she said looking to everyone with a pleading look.

"guys seriously! Thats what he told me, don't get worked up about it." she said looking to everyone with a pleading look.

"Nia, you don't understand. Please, please, i beg of you. You don't need to tell me where he's going, but tell me the truth. Please, please. I can't loose him again. I finally have my baby brother, Nia. I can't loose him again, please." Tears stained her cheeks as she laid her head on Nia's hand.

"Nia, you don't understand. Please, please, i beg of you. You don't need to tell me where he's going, but tell me the truth. Please, please. I can't loose him again. I finally have my baby brother, Nia. I can't loose him again, please." Tears stained her cheeks as she laid her head on Nia's hand.

Dei-Loki paced the room slightly, listening as he'd remove his hands from his face, placing them in his back pockets.

"That is the truth"

"That is the truth"

Yuki sighed and stood up, wiping off her tears. "Nicholas, you have  a good sense, can you find his scent, please?" Nicholas scratched the back of his head. "That's not that easy. I'm intoxicated. My senses are fuzzy. But . . . Dei can! Dei is his mate after all. Can you, Dei? Sense his soul and all that?"

Yuki sighed and stood up, wiping off her tears. "Nicholas, you have  a good sense, can you find his scent, please?" Nicholas scratched the back of his head. "That's not that easy. I'm intoxicated. My senses are fuzzy. But . . . Dei can! Dei is his mate after all. Can you, Dei? Sense his soul and all that?"

Dei-Loki lifted a brow, slowly pivoting on his heels to face them. "I can give it a try."  With that, he made his way to the door before pushing it open, and closing his eyes. And, within seconds of doing so, he quickly ended up taking off in a sprint.

Dei-Loki lifted a brow, slowly pivoting on his heels to face them. "I can give it a try."  With that, he made his way to the door before pushing it open, and closing his eyes. And, within seconds of doing so, he quickly ended up taking off in a sprint.

Nicholas and Yuki ran right after him.

Akumu soon sat beside Nia, gently rubbing her back as Malvo quickly followed after the others.

Dei-Loki continued to run, hurdling over obstacles as he led them straight to Masaru's destination like a hound tracking a scent. 

Masaru stood in front of five black-hooded cloaked men. They're faces hidden in the darkness. Only the moonlight shown upon where Masaru stood. He seem stuck in place, not moving at all. Yuki balled up her fist, marching up to Masaru with anger in her eyes.

"Whatever it is, it's a no! I do not care if you are the Council, i'll personally feed you all each other's throats." The middle, most definitely the leader, stepped forth. "Yuki Oshiro, it is not your place to say. Your brother has killed the former Nogitsune, Ayumu Oshiro, your father. Once that happened, the powers from your father have slowly seeped into your brother's spirit. He needs training to control whatever hell storm shall go through him." Yuki grabbed her brother and pulled him back. "Fat chance. I am not letting you take him again." The leader growled. "Give me. The Last. Nogitsune." Yuki spat on his shoes and sneered. Her face becoming vicious and ugly. "I rather fuck a cactus." Her hands lit up with a bright, blue flame and launched it on the member's face. The leader screamed and then shouted one command that made the world spin and the earth quiet. "Get them all and take that boy." The council members nodded and began to reach out for Masaru. Yuki grabbed his arm, turned back to the group and yelled one word, "run!" She pushed Masaru onto to Nicholas and he made quick pace as Masaru laid stiff in his arms. Yuki stayed there and shifted. 

Her form was huge as she was as tall as the trees. She bat and whacked many of them with her tails and front paws. Her jaws snapping in the air as she tried to catch a few flying council members. She felt a sting in her neck and howled in pain. A tail wrapped around the one who did it and she tossed the council member easily  into her mouth. The crunch of bones and such filling the air as well as they fought. She turned, whacking the rest back and began to run quickly. Whatever they injected her with was filled with something close to a tranquilizer. A sedative. She was loosing a lot of focus, she shifted as she made her way and ran with the group. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back