Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu would blink, only to nod and follow after Nia. His hands slightly in his pockets as he looked around.

Nia went to Aiden's room, where she found him, laying on his side on the floor, slightly twitching. "Aiden you alright?" she said shaking him. Nia was then flipped onto her back with Aiden's hand at her throat. His eyes widened and he released her, crawling backwards. "I'm sorry. I'm- I'm so sorry" he said looking at his hands.

Nia went to Aiden's room, where she found him, laying on his side on the floor, slightly twitching. "Aiden you alright?" she said shaking him. Nia was then flipped onto her back with Aiden's hand at her throat. His eyes widened and he released her, crawling backwards. "I'm sorry. I'm- I'm so sorry" he said looking at his hands.

Masaru quickly got changed and walked down the hallway towards his room. "What do you want to eat for ton-" 
His eyes locked onto Aiden strangling his sister. His vision became blurry as he felt the Nogitsune slip slightly on out of his body. He appeared in front of Aiden in milliseconds, his hand around the other's throat as he pushed him up and against the wall. He tighten his hold, his nails pricking Aiden's skin, causing small bubbles of blood to appear. Black flames licked his fist as his teeth elongated. "Tell me, Aiden. Tell me exactly why you had a hand around her throat and i'll think about not killing you afterwards." 

Masaru quickly got changed and walked down the hallway towards his room. "What do you want to eat for ton-" 
His eyes locked onto Aiden strangling his sister. His vision became blurry as he felt the Nogitsune slip slightly on out of his body. He appeared in front of Aiden in milliseconds, his hand around the other's throat as he pushed him up and against the wall. He tighten his hold, his nails pricking Aiden's skin, causing small bubbles of blood to appear. Black flames licked his fist as his teeth elongated. "Tell me, Aiden. Tell me exactly why you had a hand around her throat and i'll think about not killing you afterwards." 

Akumu, eyes having been wide, growled. And, before he would be the one to return the favour, Masaru had stepped in. So, instead, he quickly made sure Nia was alright. Dei-Loki instantly tensing at the scene before having done the same.

Akumu, eyes having been wide, growled. And, before he would be the one to return the favour, Masaru had stepped in. So, instead, he quickly made sure Nia was alright. Dei-Loki instantly tensing at the scene before having done the same.

Aiden tried to speak but couldn't.

Nia rubbed her throat "Masaru let go!" she said.

Aiden tried to speak but couldn't.

Nia rubbed her throat "Masaru let go!" she said.

Masaru slightly let go of Aiden for him to speak before shaking his head, "Can't do that, princess. I'm not letting this fucker near you until he tells me what's fucking wrong with him. So, Aiden, what is wrong with you? If you don't want to tell me that's fine. I'll just shove your through this wall and let you plummet to the ground." Masaru growled.

Masaru slightly let go of Aiden for him to speak before shaking his head, "Can't do that, princess. I'm not letting this fucker near you until he tells me what's fucking wrong with him. So, Aiden, what is wrong with you? If you don't want to tell me that's fine. I'll just shove your through this wall and let you plummet to the ground." Masaru growled.

"I-" you could see it in his eyes, he was horrified at what he had just done. "I didn't know it was her, I-I I'm just so used the world being hostile, always being on guard and ready to act. It's hard to re-adjust after living the where I did." he said fighting back painful memories. "Nia I'm so, so sorry. It was just-" he winced his eyes shut for a second. "I was acting on instinct" 

Nia held Akumu's hand tight. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"I-" you could see it in his eyes, he was horrified at what he had just done. "I didn't know it was her, I-I I'm just so used the world being hostile, always being on guard and ready to act. It's hard to re-adjust after living the where I did." he said fighting back painful memories. "Nia I'm so, so sorry. It was just-" he winced his eyes shut for a second. "I was acting on instinct" 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru sneered, letting go of Aiden. He turned his back and looked to Nia. "Aiden, if i ever find you hurting her again or anyone in this household, for that matter, i'll make sure that you'll never have kids and rip your family jewels out like an apple of a tree. Dinner will be served in a few hours." With that, he walked away.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru sneered, letting go of Aiden. He turned his back and looked to Nia. "Aiden, if i ever find you hurting her again or anyone in this household, for that matter, i'll make sure that you'll never have kids and rip your family jewels out like an apple of a tree. Dinner will be served in a few hours." With that, he walked away.

Akumu would squeeze Nia's hand. Listening as he'd remained silent. Up until he'd glance to his future wife, shifting a bit as he looked to her. "Y' alright?.."

Dei-Loki glared to Aiden, gently patting Nia on the shoulder before following Masaru out.

Akumu would squeeze Nia's hand. Listening as he'd remained silent. Up until he'd glance to his future wife, shifting a bit as he looked to her. "Y' alright?.."

Dei-Loki glared to Aiden, gently patting Nia on the shoulder before following Masaru out.

"yes I'm fine" Nia said, then looking up at Aiden "I dont think he is" 

Aiden was looking at his hands disgusted at himself.

(Time skip, right after dinner) 

Masaru leaned on the door, looking through the window, at the Trystle forest. He bit his inner cheek as he tried to keep a normal appearance. "Nia, can i. . . can i talk with you, for a moment? In private?"

Masaru leaned on the door, looking through the window, at the Trystle forest. He bit his inner cheek as he tried to keep a normal appearance. "Nia, can i. . . can i talk with you, for a moment? In private?"

Both Dei-Loki and Akumu looked up and over to Masaru as they'd been cleaning the dishes. Their brows perking in the process.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia nodded and went with Masaru "what is it?" 

Nia nodded and went with Masaru "what is it?" 

Masaru lead her quickly to his room, onto the balcony and then, finally, on the roof. The moonlight illuminating under the black, inky sky. He sat down and looked straight at the full moon. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for a lot of things, y'know? For hurting your brother, for calling you a dwarf. I care about you. I care about all of you a lot. You guys have made me . . . happy. Whole. For centuries upon centuries, i never had a family to call my own. Now. . . i do. You're a fantastic sister. Your good and sweet, and i'm so happy that i've met you. All of you. I'm sorry, Nia." Masaru gave a force, chuckle out of him. "It seems like i say that a lot, but i never learn from my mistakes. What can i say? I guess, i'm just a very passionate person. Nia. . . do you forgive me? For all the things that i've done and for whatever i do in the future?" Masaru kept his gaze on the moon. His voice never wavered. It stayed monotone as he spoke. 

Masaru lead her quickly to his room, onto the balcony and then, finally, on the roof. The moonlight illuminating under the black, inky sky. He sat down and looked straight at the full moon. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for a lot of things, y'know? For hurting your brother, for calling you a dwarf. I care about you. I care about all of you a lot. You guys have made me . . . happy. Whole. For centuries upon centuries, i never had a family to call my own. Now. . . i do. You're a fantastic sister. Your good and sweet, and i'm so happy that i've met you. All of you. I'm sorry, Nia." Masaru gave a force, chuckle out of him. "It seems like i say that a lot, but i never learn from my mistakes. What can i say? I guess, i'm just a very passionate person. Nia. . . do you forgive me? For all the things that i've done and for whatever i do in the future?" Masaru kept his gaze on the moon. His voice never wavered. It stayed monotone as he spoke. 

Nia was... understandably shocked. "I forgive you Masaru. Thank you." she said giving him a tight hug.

Nia was... understandably shocked. "I forgive you Masaru. Thank you." she said giving him a tight hug.

Masaru hugged her back. "Good, now i need you to do a favor for me. A serious favor. You would do that for me, won't you? At least listen. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. But you can NOT, i repeat, NOT tell anyone else this, understand?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru hugged her back. "Good, now i need you to do a favor for me. A serious favor. You would do that for me, won't you? At least listen. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to. But you can NOT, i repeat, NOT tell anyone else this, understand?" 

"uhm, what is it?" she asked tilting her head.

"uhm, what is it?" she asked tilting her head.

"I need you to tell them that i'm going to leave for a bit. To see friends. That's all you need to say. That's all you need to know. I'll be gone for. . . a while. Can you say that for me? Can you please say that to them for me?" He looking to Nia with concern, clear as day, on his face. "You gotta trust me on this, please. I beg of you. I don't want them, especially Dei and Yuki to worry. You have to say this. You have to lie so that they won't be scared. I beg of you." His voice was merely a whisper in the wind. His heart racing as he stared at the moon. 

"I need you to tell them that i'm going to leave for a bit. To see friends. That's all you need to say. That's all you need to know. I'll be gone for. . . a while. Can you say that for me? Can you please say that to them for me?" He looking to Nia with concern, clear as day, on his face. "You gotta trust me on this, please. I beg of you. I don't want them, especially Dei and Yuki to worry. You have to say this. You have to lie so that they won't be scared. I beg of you." His voice was merely a whisper in the wind. His heart racing as he stared at the moon. 

"I can do that... on one condition" she said equally quiet.

"Where are you going, and what are you doing?"

"I told you. Going to see friends for a while. I can't tell you the rest. If i told you the truth. Yuki could easily hear your heartbeat and know that you're lying. She'll interrogate you until you break and say the truth. Just now that i'm going to see friends and that's that."

Dei-Loki soon sighed once the dishes were done before wandering over to Nicholas - softly nudging him before speaking. "I don't suppose ya have any alcohol left?"

@Forever J

"I told you. Going to see friends for a while. I can't tell you the rest. If i told you the truth. Yuki could easily hear your heartbeat and know that you're lying. She'll interrogate you until you break and say the truth. Just now that i'm going to see friends and that's that."

"fine. Just don't die" Nia took a breath "I love ya too much for you to do that to me." 

Dei-Loki soon sighed once the dishes were done before wandering over to Nicholas - softly nudging him before speaking. "I don't suppose ya have any alcohol left?"

@Forever J

Nicholas chuckled, "enough to fill your wildest dreams~."

"fine. Just don't die" Nia took a breath "I love ya too much for you to do that to me." 

Masaru hugged her without hesitation. "I won't, i promise. Lova ya too. . . dwarf." He kissed the top of her forehead before turning around and leaping into the shadows on the ground. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back