Indescribable (Closed)

Neo had also nodded, Lucifel smirking in response to the approval before then leaning back once more. "Now, Cheshire, I have to ask because I'm curious... What's with the mask?"

"deindividuation. My face is not who they see. They see a mask, a thing. I am an entity to be feared, and I become fear. It allows me to detatch from any fleeting since of morality. It alows me to become someone else... somthing else." 

"deindividuation. My face is not who they see. They see a mask, a thing. I am an entity to be feared, and I become fear. It allows me to detatch from any fleeting since of morality. It alows me to become someone else... somthing else." 

With both brows quirking at this, Lucifel's smirk grew to a grin as he'd then nod. "That's perfect."

"OH NO! THE UFOS WILL NEVER COME! OH MY! NOOOOOOOOO UFOS! UFOS! UFOS, COME HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!"

"I love y', ya arsehole." Dei-Loki huffed, snickering soon after.

With both brows quirking at this, Lucifel's smirk grew to a grin as he'd then nod. "That's perfect."

"I love y', ya arsehole." Dei-Loki huffed, snickering soon after.

"plus, if I need to disappear from my enemies, I can take it off and go live a normal life. I wont show you my face because you could be captured and used to find me. Neo I dont have to worry about that with because she can't speak. Now if you want to know more about me. Well, I enjoy moonlit nights, taking long walks on the beach, knitting and unicorns. In fact, I once took a seaside stroll, on a moonlit night, and discovered a unicorn... which I proceeded to stab in the throat with a crochet needle. I'm a woman of refined, yet simple tastes." 

Masaru laughed. "I know! I love y' too." 

Kissing Masaru's cheek after laughing as well, he'd then soon let out a long, happy sigh.

"plus, if I need to disappear from my enemies, I can take it off and go live a normal life. I wont show you my face because you could be captured and used to find me. Neo I dont have to worry about that with because she can't speak. Now if you want to know more about me. Well, I enjoy moonlit nights, taking long walks on the beach, knitting and unicorns. In fact, I once took a seaside stroll, on a moonlit night, and discovered a unicorn... which I proceeded to stab in the throat with a crochet needle. I'm a woman of refined, yet simple tastes." 

Lucifel would then give a nod of understanding, his grin remaining on his face as he'd then both sigh and unlace his fingers. "Ah, I feel we'll all get along just fine."

Kissing Masaru's cheek after laughing as well, he'd then soon let out a long, happy sigh.

Lucifel would then give a nod of understanding, his grin remaining on his face as he'd then both sigh and unlace his fingers. "Ah, I feel we'll all get along just fine."

"I hope a unicorn appears too." Masaru said.

Nia laid against Akumu, pressing their warm body's together "that. Was awsome." she said out of breath.

Akumu grinned, nodding in agreement as he kissed her head. "Never done it behind a waterfall, until now. Just goes t' show there's a first time for everything."

"That was a joke, but possibly, yes."

Blinking a couple of times, he'd then pout. His ears lowering slightly. "Can we see if we can find one? I've only ever seen one..."

Perking once more, he would both smile and nod. "Sure."

Masaru laughed and shifted. 

White_kitsune_2.jpg

The beast chattered and laid his snot down to Dei's face. "Let's go?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back