Indescribable (Closed)

Cheshire dropped to the ground below, retrieving her shuriken as she then unlocked the door with a password. "welcome to the family I guess"

Neo would also jump to the ground, umbrella on her shoulder as she wandered over to the door. Lucifel having given a nod before continuing to approach as he looked around. "Thank you."

Neo would also jump to the ground, umbrella on her shoulder as she wandered over to the door. Lucifel having given a nod before continuing to approach as he looked around. "Thank you."

Cheshire opened the door and walked in, keeping her eerie mask on as she flopped onto a couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheshire opened the door and walked in, keeping her eerie mask on as she flopped onto a couch.

Neo followed her in, taking her place on the arm of a nearby chair as Lucifel watched the two both head in and make themselves comfortable.

Lucifel would then smirk a bit, heading over to the couch as his hands would seek refuge in his back pockets. "Still didn't get your names."

"You two are absolutely adorable." Masaru smirked and hugged Dei tighter. "Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut up, you're drunk."

Dei-Loki curled his tail from the tight hug, returning it as he'd then snicker from their words. "I'd like t' her ya say that when yer sober, Nicholas." 

Neo followed her in, taking her place on the arm of a nearby chair as Lucifel watched the two both head in and make themselves comfortable.

Lucifel would then smirk a bit, heading over to the couch as his hands would seek refuge in his back pockets. "Still didn't get your names."

"I don't really have a name, like a name name. Like Summer, or Ruby, or what have you. Just call me Cheshire until then. And that adorable little killer over there is Neo."

Dei-Loki curled his tail from the tight hug, returning it as he'd then snicker from their words. "I'd like t' her ya say that when yer sober, Nicholas." 

Nicholas raised his hand and pointed at Dei. His smile stretching even wider. "If i do, do i get another night stay at your guys' bedroom?" Masaru squinted, "No." "Cooome ooooooooooooooooooooooooon~. Give Nicky here some laaaaaaave." "I want my sober Nicholas back."

"I don't really have a name, like a name name. Like Summer, or Ruby, or what have you. Just call me Cheshire until then. And that adorable little killer over there is Neo."

Neo would give somewhat of a salute in greeting as she briefly looked up. Lucifel having nodded, taking a seat in one of the nearby chairs as he both grinned and leaned back. "Cheshire and Neo. Well met."

Nicholas raised his hand and pointed at Dei. His smile stretching even wider. "If i do, do i get another night stay at your guys' bedroom?" Masaru squinted, "No." "Cooome ooooooooooooooooooooooooon~. Give Nicky here some laaaaaaave." "I want my sober Nicholas back."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this, leaning to Masaru's ear as he whispered, "Pretty sure it's safe to say he's a horny drunk..."

Neo would give somewhat of a salute in greeting as she briefly looked up. Lucifel having nodded, taking a seat in one of the nearby chairs as he both grinned and leaned back. "Cheshire and Neo. Well met."

Cheshire crossed her arms "so why join us? For real. Everyone has a grudge. Whats yours?"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this, leaning to Masaru's ear as he whispered, "Pretty sure it's safe to say he's a horny drunk..."

"Most definitely." Masaru whispered back. Nicholas squinted as his ears flickered. "I mean . . .you're not wrong." 

Cheshire crossed her arms "so why join us? For real. Everyone has a grudge. Whats yours?"

Lucifel laced his fingers together, elbows on the arms of the chair as he arched a brow. "I've never been too much of a fan of humanity. With that being said, there are quite a few people I plan on eradicating. And there's a few of them that managed to get away after stopping my previous work that I desire to take down far more than others."

"Most definitely." Masaru whispered back. Nicholas squinted as his ears flickered. "I mean . . .you're not wrong." 

Softly snickering, Dei-Loki closed his eyes and lowered a wet ear. "Confirmed."

Lucifel laced his fingers together, elbows on the arms of the chair as he arched a brow. "I've never been too much of a fan of humanity. With that being said, there are quite a few people I plan on eradicating. And there's a few of them that managed to get away after stopping my previous work that I desire to take down far more than others."

"okay" she said leaning forward "who?"

"okay" she said leaning forward "who?"

He'd keep his brow arched as his gaze traveled over to Cheshire as she'd lean forward. "No one that I think either of you would know. But the list goes from that ex-General of mine right down to those wardens and anyone else that chooses to intervene."

Neo lifted a brow at that, soon finding her attention shifting to Lucifel yet again.

"Hopefully you pass out." Nicholas snorted, "nice try, but i'm not going anywhere until i get what i want."

"And he's persistent." Dei-Loki blinked, the Corruption having snickered. 'This'll be a fun night.' 

He'd keep his brow arched as his gaze traveled over to Cheshire as she'd lean forward. "No one that I think either of you would know. But the list goes from that ex-General of mine right down to those wardens and anyone else that chooses to intervene."

"Reaver?" she asked tilting her head.

"Reaver?" she asked tilting her head.

"Huh, I'm surprised that you know that name." Lucifel blinked a few times, soon having then closed his eyes to keep them that way as he continued. "He's one of the ones that seems to like getting in the way of my targets, so, yes. That does make him one. That entire family, even. But the ones I'm currently going by are Ruvik, Dei-Loki and Malvo. Ruvik for completely dropping his General status in a treasonous act, and the other two because if I want anything done, the shadow wardens need to fall beforehand. I've been repeatedly learning this the hard way." 

Neo's eyes narrowed briefly towards the end of the listing. Sliding off of the arm of her chair and into the seat quietly.

"Yup, that's the Nicholas that i know. Hornydog and all." Nicholas stuck out his tongue with a smile and nodded. 

Dei-Loki snickered once more before then glancing to the sky with his ear flicking in the process.

"Huh, I'm surprised that you know that name." Lucifel blinked a few times, soon having then closed his eyes to keep them that way as he continued. "He's one of the ones that seems to like getting in the way of my targets, so, yes. That does make him one. That entire family, even. But the ones I'm currently going by are Ruvik, Dei-Loki and Malvo. Ruvik for completely dropping his General status in a treasonous act, and the other two because if I want anything done, the shadow wardens need to fall beforehand. I've been repeatedly learning this the hard way." 

"our targets allign then. I am after Nia Davion. Who has taken residence in the same house. Why? I honestly dont know. I just naturally dispise her... it's also fun."

"our targets allign then. I am after Nia Davion. Who has taken residence in the same house. Why? I honestly dont know. I just naturally dispise her... it's also fun."

"Ah, the enjoyment of havoc-creation. A girl after my own black hole of a heart." Lucifel had snickered with a grin.

Masaru kissed the top part of his ear. "What's up there?"

Dei-Loki lifted his brows in response to that, smiling as he looked to Masaru briefly before looking back to the sky. "Clouds and birds."

Cheshire smirked at that. "so what skills do you have?"

"I mostly revolve around stealth and disguise. Hell, for about two years I disguised myself as a member of the Royal Guard back in Engranussia, I wasn't found out until I purposely made myself known." He would then give a shrug. "As far as weapons go, I'm good with the use of both blades and magic."

"Ooooooooooo, tell me when you see the UFOs!" Masaru said sarcastically. 

Dei-Loki gasped quietly at that before shooting him a playful glare as he'd play along. "Shhhhhh! They won't show up if you talk about them."

"I mostly revolve around stealth and disguise. Hell, for about two years I disguised myself as a member of the Royal Guard back in Engranussia, I wasn't found out until I purposely made myself known." He would then give a shrug. "As far as weapons go, I'm good with the use of both blades and magic."

"useful." she said with an approving nod.

Dei-Loki gasped quietly at that before shooting him a playful glare as he'd play along. "Shhhhhh! They won't show up if you talk about them."

"Oh! My! Alright, i'll stop talking about the . . . UFOOOOOOOOOOOOOs! NOPE! WE WANT THE UFOS TO SHOW UP, YES WE DO!" He yelled at the sky as Nicholas snickered. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back