Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki nodded to that, soon smiling while he floated along for a bit more before beginning to swim backwards.

----

With her laughter slowly calming, Malvo sighed and wiped the pricks of tear droplets from her eyes before she'd then playfully tackle Yuki.

"That's it, go! Go, cutie, go!" Nicholas laughed, trying to swim at the exact same rhythm with Dei. 

Yuki yelped and laughed as she was almost pushed underwater. She grabbed Malvo's wrist and gently pulled her down, not wanting to bruise her.

Nia continued to relax "your going to need some kind of reward for this..."

Akumu lifted a brow, lowering his head a bit to look at Nia's face. "Y' don't have to do that."

"That's it, go! Go, cutie, go!" Nicholas laughed, trying to swim at the exact same rhythm with Dei. 

Yuki yelped and laughed as she was almost pushed underwater. She grabbed Malvo's wrist and gently pulled her down, not wanting to bruise her.

Dei-Loki smiled a bit more, continuing to swim as he huffed and looked to the sky.

----

Malvo, whom had also laughed, perked her ears as she'd been pulled down.

Dei-Loki smiled a bit more, continuing to swim as he huffed and looked to the sky.

----

Malvo, whom had also laughed, perked her ears as she'd been pulled down.

"Perfect form." Nicholas smirked. 

---------------------

Yuki pulled her to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Oh, okay. No succ for you then"

Akumu blinked a few times, soon resting his chin on Nia's shoulder with a pout. "Well, if it's that, then..."

"Perfect form." Nicholas smirked. 

---------------------

Yuki pulled her to her and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank ya." Dei-Loki replied with a smile, soon stopping at the other end of the water.

----

Malvo looked up after her head was kissed, softly kissing her cheek to return that gesture.

"Thank ya." Dei-Loki replied with a smile, soon stopping at the other end of the water.

----

Malvo looked up after her head was kissed, softly kissing her cheek to return that gesture.

"No problem. You can pay me with your body tonight. So, can Masaru. So . . . did you really wanted to do that or was it all a shtick to anger Masaru?"

Yuki's cheeks gave a slight blush. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"No problem. You can pay me with your body tonight. So, can Masaru. So . . . did you really wanted to do that or was it all a shtick to anger Masaru?"

Yuki's cheeks gave a slight blush. 

Dei-Loki blushed at that, lifting a hand and rubbing the back of his neck with a smile on his face. "Well, it started out to just be something t' piss him off, but... Now I really do wanna do this."

----

Malvo giggled, nuzzling her gently.

"pfff of course"

Continuing to pout, Akumu kissed her cheek as he'd pull her close. "Pleaaaaase?"

Dei-Loki blushed at that, lifting a hand and rubbing the back of his neck with a smile on his face. "Well, it started out to just be something t' piss him off, but... Now I really do wanna do this."

Nicholas laughed. "Priceless! Well, i'll make sure not to disappoint you then."

Dei-Loki grinned as he'd laugh. Watching him before looking around. "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Thanks for cheering up. I know i'll be fine. I've had more ass than a toilet seat. It's you who i'm worried about. Masaru and i are going to try and fight for your body and see who will win. So, it's going to be long, you're going to get really sensitive after releasing a few times and it won't stop until one of us gives up."

"Thanks for cheering up. I know i'll be fine. I've had more ass than a toilet seat. It's you who i'm worried about. Masaru and i are going to try and fight for your body and see who will win. So, it's going to be long, you're going to get really sensitive after releasing a few times and it won't stop until one of us gives up."

Dei-Loki blinked, gazing off at the thought as his grin had remained. 'I'd like t' thank the Goddess for granting such a beautiful idea, and then the God that's allowing this t' be my fate. Thank you, Jay and Shaun.'

"there you go" she said sinking into the warm water.

Akumu, still continuing the massage, chuckled and watched as Nia slowly sank into the water.

Dei-Loki blinked, gazing off at the thought as his grin had remained. 'I'd like t' thank the Goddess for granting such a beautiful idea, and then the God that's allowing this t' be my fate. Thank you, Jay and Shaun.'

Masaru swam over onto the other side of Dei and looked to Nicholas. "What have you done to him? He's spacing off." Nicholas scoffed, "wittle ol' me? I haven't done anything, but grant him the best." Masaru wrapped his hand onto Dei's wrist and pulled him roughly to him. "Why are you acting like this? Why are you pissing me off?" Nicholas snickered, grabbing Dei's other wrist and pulling him roughly towards him. "Because it's fun to get you mad." Masaru growled. "Why you little shit!" Nicholas growled too. "That's right! Get angry! GET FUCKING PISSED!" He leaned down into Dei's ear and whispered. "You're welcome." He then returned back to growling at Masaru. 

Akumu, still continuing the massage, chuckled and watched as Nia slowly sank into the water.

Nia closed her eyes and let out a long breath "I can think of some other places I wouldn't mind you massaging~" she said, letting it hang in the air long enough for a response before speaking again.

"by that I mean my back"

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru swam over onto the other side of Dei and looked to Nicholas. "What have you done to him? He's spacing off." Nicholas scoffed, "wittle ol' me? I haven't done anything, but grant him the best." Masaru wrapped his hand onto Dei's wrist and pulled him roughly to him. "Why are you acting like this? Why are you pissing me off?" Nicholas snickered, grabbing Dei's other wrist and pulling him roughly towards him. "Because it's fun to get you mad." Masaru growled. "Why you little shit!" Nicholas growled too. "That's right! Get angry! GET FUCKING PISSED!" He leaned down into Dei's ear and whispered. "You're welcome." He then returned back to growling at Masaru. 

Dei-Loki remained spaced out following the first initial grab by Masaru, which made him stumble in the water as he'd been yanked over. And, he'd then stumble again once Nicholas yanked him back. Dei's ears soon perked as he'd listen to the growling, and he would then shift his gaze back and forth between the two.

Nia closed her eyes and let out a long breath "I can think of some other places I wouldn't mind you massaging~" she said, letting it hang in the air long enough for a response before speaking again.

"by that I mean my back"

Akumu lifted his brows once the first bit reached his ears. A blush showing as a result of his heated cheeks as he spoke. "Can y', now?~" he snickered, only to blink following the second part as he'd move his hands to her back. "Ah... And here I thought y' had a more... pleasurable spot in mind. Oh well."

Dei-Loki remained spaced out following the first initial grab by Masaru, which made him stumble in the water as he'd been yanked over. And, he'd then stumble again once Nicholas yanked him back. Dei's ears soon perked as he'd listen to the growling, and he would then shift his gaze back and forth between the two.

Nicholas swatted at Masaru's hand after he let go. So did Masaru. "Just accept it. You'll enjoy having the double attention too." Masaru grumbled and pouted, not denying it in the slightest. 

Akumu lifted his brows once the first bit reached his ears. A blush showing as a result of his heated cheeks as he spoke. "Can y', now?~" he snickered, only to blink following the second part as he'd move his hands to her back. "Ah... And here I thought y' had a more... pleasurable spot in mind. Oh well."

Nia looked up and pouted, just like Akumu did "well, if it's that, then..."

Nicholas swatted at Masaru's hand after he let go. So did Masaru. "Just accept it. You'll enjoy having the double attention too." Masaru grumbled and pouted, not denying it in the slightest. 

"It's all settled, then." Dei-Loki spoke up, finally. A blush on his face as he'd keep a grin on his face.

Nia looked up and pouted, just like Akumu did "well, if it's that, then..."

Akumu scoffed at that, snickering soon after as he gently massaged her back. "Of course."

"It's all settled, then." Dei-Loki spoke up, finally. A blush on his face as he'd keep a grin on his face.

"Yeah, it's all settled." Nicholas smirked. Masaru rolled his eyes. "I think you want me to hate you." Nicholas shook his head. "Naaah, i just want you full of anger. Apparently, with your old one night stands, you were better at it when you were angry. That or they love to scream very VERY loudly." Masaru squinted. "You were listening?" Nicholas scoffed. "How could i not? I wanted you like no tomorrow and i was clearly bisexual. I was practically filled to the brim with hormones. Besides, i think the whole world was listening."

Nia spun around to face him "pleaaaaase" she said pouting, her finger tracing over his chest.

Akumu watched as Nia turned to face him, smirking in the process. "Well... okay."

"Yeah, it's all settled." Nicholas smirked. Masaru rolled his eyes. "I think you want me to hate you." Nicholas shook his head. "Naaah, i just want you full of anger. Apparently, with your old one night stands, you were better at it when you were angry. That or they love to scream very VERY loudly." Masaru squinted. "You were listening?" Nicholas scoffed. "How could i not? I wanted you like no tomorrow and i was clearly bisexual. I was practically filled to the brim with hormones. Besides, i think the whole world was listening."

"Aww." Dei-Loki blinked, shifting a small bit in the water in the process of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back