Indescribable (Closed)

Nia's eyes twitched. "I uh. Uhm. Hmuhhh ehhughubleh" she said as she blushed and winced, closing her eyes as she struggled with her inner thoughts.

Akumu watched Nia with concern, soon gently wiping the blood from her nose as he lowered his ears. "What's wrong, Nia? You know you can tell me anything..."

Masaru squinted, looking down at Dei. While he was distracted, Nicholas grabbed the nape of Masaru's neck and twisted his face, kissing him on the lips. Masaru froze up at that for a few minutes before releasing a mighty thawck on Nicholas's cheek. He groaned in pain, rubbing the reddening area. A sly grin came back onto his face as he tried to get another from Masaru.

---------

Yuki immediately smelled blood. She looked to Malvo, grabbing her and pressing her against her bosom. She wiped the blood from Malvo's nose. "Are you okay? Why are you bleeding from the nose?"

Dei-Loki lowered an ear, lifting his brows as he'd watch before lifting his brows from the loud thwack.

----

Malvo blushed darkly as he'd been pulled into her chest - gazing up at her. "I... eh... ehm..."

Akumu blinked once more, closing his eyes and huffing with a slight smirk and a slightly embarrassed snicker before raking the wet hair away from his face. "Aheh... figures."

Nia looked around at everyone. "oh... I guess Im the odd one out" she said as she then undressed, handing Akumu her undergarments and putting her bra on his head to add insult to injury "here, go put these on dry land"

Nia looked around at everyone. "oh... I guess Im the odd one out" she said as she then undressed, handing Akumu her undergarments and putting her bra on his head to add insult to injury "here, go put these on dry land"

Akumu blushed a bit after opening his eyes to watch, and a small bit more as he'd been handed them. With another sigh, he closed his eyes again and smiled with a nod before heading to the edge to do so. "Alright, sugar cookie."

Akumu's ear flicked at that, gently setting the undergarments beside his clothes - including the bra that'd been placed on his head.

Nia swam over a bit closer. "Okay, c'mere" she said gesturing towards herself with a finger 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki lowered an ear, lifting his brows as he'd watch before lifting his brows from the loud thwack.

----

Malvo blushed darkly as he'd been pulled into her chest - gazing up at her. "I... eh... ehm..."

Nicholas grabbed one of Masaru's tails and whipped him over into his arms. Masaru pinched his cheeks and kicked Nicholas's chest. "So violent. . . fine, if you don't want my kisses. Dei will." Masaru whipped around and growled. "You wouldn't dare." Nicholas slowly swam closer to Dei, "are you sure about that?" He wrapped his arms around the demigod and snickered. Masaru scoffed, "he would never kiss you." Nicholas leaned down and whispered, "prove him wrong. Make him angry, we both know how you like it when he's angry." He waggled his eyebrows. 

---------------------------------

Yuki placed her hand to Malvo's head. "It doesn't seem like a fever, but Gods, your cheeks are so red." 

Nia swam over a bit closer. "Okay, c'mere" she said gesturing towards herself with a finger 

Looking over to Nia, Akumu smirked before having swam over.

Nicholas grabbed one of Masaru's tails and whipped him over into his arms. Masaru pinched his cheeks and kicked Nicholas's chest. "So violent. . . fine, if you don't want my kisses. Dei will." Masaru whipped around and growled. "You wouldn't dare." Nicholas slowly swam closer to Dei, "are you sure about that?" He wrapped his arms around the demigod and snickered. Masaru scoffed, "he would never kiss you." Nicholas leaned down and whispered, "prove him wrong. Make him angry, we both know how you like it when he's angry." He waggled his eyebrows. 

Yuki placed her hand to Malvo's head. "It doesn't seem like a fever, but Gods, your cheeks are so red." 

Dei-Loki blushed a bit at that, gently flicking his ear. The Corruption inhaled in his mind. 'DO IT.' 'I-- but--' 'Extreme Grumpytails, Mischief Bastard~' Dei-Loki blinked, blushing darker as he looked to Nicholas. "Just one."

----

Malvo silently whined, still glancing up at her. "Maker's breath, you're beautiful..."

Dei-Loki blushed a bit at that, gently flicking his ear. The Corruption inhaled in his mind. 'DO IT.' 'I-- but--' 'Extreme Grumpytails, Mischief Bastard~' Dei-Loki blinked, blushing darker as he looked to Nicholas. "Just one."

----

Malvo silently whined, still glancing up at her. "Maker's breath, you're beautiful..."

Nicholas eyes widen before snickering, looking directly at a flabbergasted Masaru as he laid his lips onto Dei's. He pulled Dei's bottom lip with his teeth and licked the middle as his hands grabbed a handful of Dei's ass. Masaru threw a black flame at Nicholas. Nicholas flew with the flame as Masaru zoomed, grabbing Dei into his arms and growled at the smirking Nicholas. He turned his attention to Dei. "You like pissing me off!? Is that it!? I should make you beg for me to touch you ever again!" He kissed Dei's lips and punctured the bottom with one of his fangs. Blood dripped slowly into the waters. "You're such a dirty, fucking bitch." He smirked as the corner of his eyes start growing tendrils of black ink into the white globes. "Oh my, you've really angered him now." Masaru shot up and growled again, his ears flatting against his head as one side of his lip curled. 

---------------------------------------------------

Yuki blushed, "oh. . . well thank you. You're very beautiful too." She looked away with a giggle. 

Nia put her arms around him, bringing her bosom into his chest, and gave him a kiss "I love you ya big doof" she said quietly with a smile.

Akumu would kiss Nia in return. His arms wrapping around her as he smiled. "I love y', too."

Nicholas eyes widen before snickering, looking directly at a flabbergasted Masaru as he laid his lips onto Dei's. He pulled Dei's bottom lip with his teeth and licked the middle as his hands grabbed a handful of Dei's ass. Masaru threw a black flame at Nicholas. Nicholas flew with the flame as Masaru zoomed, grabbing Dei into his arms and growled at the smirking Nicholas. He turned his attention to Dei. "You like pissing me off!? Is that it!? I should make you beg for me to touch you ever again!" He kissed Dei's lips and punctured the bottom with one of his fangs. Blood dripped slowly into the waters. "You're such a dirty, fucking bitch." He smirked as the corner of his eyes start growing tendrils of black ink into the white globes. "Oh my, you've really angered him now." Masaru shot up and growled again, his ears flatting against his head as one side of his lip curled. 

---------------------------------------------------

Yuki blushed, "oh. . . well thank you. You're very beautiful too." She looked away with a giggle. 

Dei-Loki widened his own eyes from the kiss. Hesitantly returning it, his blush remained as his lip had been tugged. Only to blink as Nicholas was then thrown. Dei's ears had then lowered and, as he'd then been grabbed, Dei-Loki's gaze shifted from the entertained Nicholas to the jealous, angered Masaru. His action having been to return the kiss, slightly shuttering from the feel of his own blood tricking down his chin.

----

Malvo blinked a few times, her blush darkening a bit more as she'd both giggle and close her eyes. "Thank you."

Akumu would kiss Nia in return. His arms wrapping around her as he smiled. "I love y', too."

Dei-Loki widened his own eyes from the kiss. Hesitantly returning it, his blush remained as his lip had been tugged. Only to blink as Nicholas was then thrown. Dei's ears had then lowered and, as he'd then been grabbed, Dei-Loki's gaze shifted from the entertained Nicholas to the jealous, angered Masaru. His action having been to return the kiss, slightly shuttering from the feel of his own blood tricking down his chin.

----

Malvo blinked a few times, her blush darkening a bit more as she'd both giggle and close her eyes. "Thank you."

"Oh quit growling. It's obvious to both of us that Dei likes it. He likes the attention because that's a side of masochism. Y'know, double everything equals more pain. Isn't that right, Dei? You want more." Masaru squinted, "why are you being like this?" Nicholas threw his hands up, "because i'm pleasing the Goddess Jay. She craves for us to be together. Weird, i know, but it is true. She wants us to do kinky things to that cute ass." He winked at the hidden camera and then turned his attention back to the two. 

---------------------------------------------

Yuki cocked her head to one side before she grabbed Malvo's small, but petite funbags. "You're really~ cute too." Yuki blinked a few times and then brought her hand back, her blush growing ten times more. "I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just. . . and your just. I think something's funny in the waters." Yuki turned around facing the opposite direction of Malvo and sunk low into the water. "Ehhhhhhhhhh i want to take it slow with you, but you look so appetizing that i might just cry."

"Oh quit growling. It's obvious to both of us that Dei likes it. He likes the attention because that's a side of masochism. Y'know, double everything equals more pain. Isn't that right, Dei? You want more." Masaru squinted, "why are you being like this?" Nicholas threw his hands up, "because i'm pleasing the Goddess Jay. She craves for us to be together. Weird, i know, but it is true. She wants us to do kinky things to that cute ass." He winked at the hidden camera and then turned his attention back to the two. 

---------------------------------------------

Yuki cocked her head to one side before she grabbed Malvo's small, but petite funbags. "You're really~ cute too." Yuki blinked a few times and then brought her hand back, her blush growing ten times more. "I'm so so so so sorry. I didn't mean to. I just. . . and your just. I think something's funny in the waters." Yuki turned around facing the opposite direction of Malvo and sunk low into the water. "Ehhhhhhhhhh i want to take it slow with you, but you look so appetizing that i might just cry."

Dei-Loki cocked his brow, licking a bit of the blood from his lip with a blush as he briefly followed Nicholas's gaze before then shifting and closing his eyes after realising the truth on his part. "W... Well..."

----

Malvo blushed even darker than before the moment the small yet beautiful couple attached to her chest had been grabbed. Her tail slowly curling as Yuki had turned around. And, swimming around to face her she softly kissed her nose. "Please don't apologise..."

Nia floated away from Akumu, going behind one of the waterfalls.

Akumu watched her go, a smirk climbing his face as he'd float after her.

Dei-Loki cocked his brow, licking a bit of the blood from his lip with a blush as he briefly followed Nicholas's gaze before then shifting and closing his eyes after realising the truth on his part. "W... Well..."

----

Malvo blushed even darker than before the moment the small yet beautiful couple attached to her chest had been grabbed. Her tail slowly curling as Yuki had turned around. And, swimming around to face her she softly kissed her nose. "Please don't apologise..."

"See? We can bring the gayness forth! Don't you want to please your mate? Don't you want to bring him pain? We can work together. Besides, who can deny those seductive, toxic lips or that ass? Hmmm? Let's make our Goddess happy so that way we don't have to deal with a lot of feels." Masaru squinted and brought Dei closer into his chest. "Is this actually what you want? Do you want me and Nicholas to have our way with you?" 

"Oh, you're killing me." Yuki melted at the kiss with a smile. 

"See? We can bring the gayness forth! Don't you want to please your mate? Don't you want to bring him pain? We can work together. Besides, who can deny those seductive, toxic lips or that ass? Hmmm? Let's make our Goddess happy so that way we don't have to deal with a lot of feels." Masaru squinted and brought Dei closer into his chest. "Is this actually what you want? Do you want me and Nicholas to have our way with you?" 

"Oh, you're killing me." Yuki melted at the kiss with a smile. 

Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru as he'd been brought closer. "Kinda, yeah..."

----

Malvo laughed gently, closing her eyes in the process. "Sorry..."

Nia was sitting on a rock behind the waterfall, legs crossed. "welcome to my lair"

Akumu took a look around, chuckling softly before then glancing to Nia with a smirk. "Quite the space."

Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru as he'd been brought closer. "Kinda, yeah..."

----

Malvo laughed gently, closing her eyes in the process. "Sorry..."

Masaru quirked his eyebrow. "Let's feed this fire, Massy. You know, you want it to." Masaru growled, "hell no." A voice whispered into his head. 'Yeah, you do.' 'Who are you?' 'The Goddess of all things gay and sexual.' 'Damn it.' 'yeaaaaaaaaaah. Now be a good boy and show the laaaave to these boys.' "Maybe, i do." He said out loud.

------------------------

"You're fine. If you would kiss me on the lips, that is?"

Masaru quirked his eyebrow. "Let's feed this fire, Massy. You know, you want it to." Masaru growled, "hell no." A voice whispered into his head. 'Yeah, you do.' 'Who are you?' 'The Goddess of all things gay and sexual.' 'Damn it.' 'yeaaaaaaaaaah. Now be a good boy and show the laaaave to these boys.' "Maybe, i do." He said out loud.

------------------------

"You're fine. If you would kiss me on the lips, that is?"

Dei-Loki perked up at this, a small grin on his face as he looked up at Masaru in excitement. "Are y' sure?"

----

Malvo blushed darker, but then smiled before both curling her tail and gently kissing Yuki's lips.

Dei-Loki perked up at this, a small grin on his face as he looked up at Masaru in excitement. "Are y' sure?"

----

Malvo blushed darker, but then smiled before both curling her tail and gently kissing Yuki's lips.

"Wait, what, seriously? I was joking around with you two, but if you two want. We can have some fun." Nicholas shrugged. Masaru placed Dei back into the water gently. "Well, it's up to you, Squishy. If you say yes, i just want you to know that this is your only gift for the holiday? So don't expect anything else."

==========

Yuki's ears perked. "You have very soft lips." She moved towards Malvo and kissed her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back