Indescribable (Closed)

"I--" Dei-Loki whined, but soon opened his eyes to see his own progress. The panic he'd felt, he forcefully pushed aside. Filling his mind with just the concentration he'd been placing on each and every movement preformed to keep himself afloat.

"That's it, Squishy. You're doing it! Now, come over to me." Masaru gave a genuine smile as Dei swam without major struggles. So did Nicholas. 

Nia floated around on her back.

Akumu soon turned his attention to Nia, smirking a bit as he'd playfully splash her.

"That's it, Squishy. You're doing it! Now, come over to me." Masaru gave a genuine smile as Dei swam without major struggles. So did Nicholas. 

Turning his attention to Masaru, he'd then soon steer his body in that direction before heading over.

Turning his attention to Masaru, he'd then soon steer his body in that direction before heading over.

Masaru clapped his hands and laughed. "You're absolutely doing it!" Masaru pulled Dei into a tight hug and kissed his cheek once he got close. Nicholas applauded, "That was amazing, Dei. You're finally conquering your fear. Going underwater completely is the next step, but we can wait if you don't want to."

"Hey!" she yelped before returning a splash.

Akumu laughed in response. Shielding his face before having gone under.

Masaru clapped his hands and laughed. "You're absolutely doing it!" Masaru pulled Dei into a tight hug and kissed his cheek once he got close. Nicholas applauded, "That was amazing, Dei. You're finally conquering your fear. Going underwater completely is the next step, but we can wait if you don't want to."

Dei-Loki would tightly return Masaru's embrace, laughing softly from the praise as he'd flick his ear. "Hah, I guess I am!" his laugh would then become a bit more nervous-like as he replied after looking in Nicholas's direction and closing his eyes. "I-I'd like t' wait on part two, though..."

Akumu laughed in response. Shielding his face before having gone under.

Dei-Loki would tightly return Masaru's embrace, laughing softly from the praise as he'd flick his ear. "Hah, I guess I am!" his laugh would then become a bit more nervous-like as he replied after looking in Nicholas's direction and closing his eyes. "I-I'd like t' wait on part two, though..."

Nicholas nodded, "of course, we can wait. You're doing such a good job anyways, right Masaru?" His large hand rubbed the space between Dei's ears. Masaru nodded, "thanks. You're a pretty good teacher, didn't you want to become one?" Nicholas nodded, "I wanted to, but i realized that small spaces and clothes are not something that i like. Besides, i wolf out too easily." 

Nia stayed on the surface.

Popping up behind Nia, Akumu playfully splashed her again.

Nicholas nodded, "of course, we can wait. You're doing such a good job anyways, right Masaru?" His large hand rubbed the space between Dei's ears. Masaru nodded, "thanks. You're a pretty good teacher, didn't you want to become one?" Nicholas nodded, "I wanted to, but i realized that small spaces and clothes are not something that i like. Besides, i wolf out too easily." 

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, curling his tail from the contact as it would wag a bit. A smile soon forming on his face to follow as he glanced back and forth between them. "Well, either way, thank y'."

Popping up behind Nia, Akumu playfully splashed her again.

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, curling his tail from the contact as it would wag a bit. A smile soon forming on his face to follow as he glanced back and forth between them. "Well, either way, thank y'."

"No problem. Now excuse me, precious." Nicholas carefully moved Dei over and Masaru quirked his brow. Nicholas turned and winked towards Dei who was a few feet from what was about to happen. "Now, i have some unfinished business with Massy-poo~." Masaru growled and Nicholas launched himself, laughing as he flew on top of Masaru. The two fumbled in the water like drunk wrestlers. Doing acrobatics in the water as well as splashing each other. 

"No problem. Now excuse me, precious." Nicholas carefully moved Dei over and Masaru quirked his brow. Nicholas turned and winked towards Dei who was a few feet from what was about to happen. "Now, i have some unfinished business with Massy-poo~." Masaru growled and Nicholas launched himself, laughing as he flew on top of Masaru. The two fumbled in the water like drunk wrestlers. Doing acrobatics in the water as well as splashing each other. 

Dei-Loki blinked as he watched the two from the sidelines. A smirk sliding up his face having shown as he couldn't hold it back. 

Dei-Loki blinked as he watched the two from the sidelines. A smirk sliding up his face having shown as he couldn't hold it back. 

Masaru groaned as Nicholas got him in a headlock, trying to kiss his cheek. "KEEP YOUR PERVERTED GERMS OFF OF ME!" Nicholas laughed. "Come on, give me a kissy. You know, Dei would loooooooove it." Masaru hissed, placing his palms on Nicholas's chest. "I'LL CUT YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE NYMPHS!" Nicholas jabbed his finger the one spot that Masaru was ticklish in. He barked out a laughter, soon falling into Nicholas. Nicholas kept jabbing in that position which would make Masaru start crying as he couldn't stop laughing. "Stop! STOP! No! NO MORE TICKLES! NO MORE!" Nicholas shook his head and continued to tickle Masaru. 

Nia started splashing Akumu like crazy, laughing all the while.

Akumu would laugh, as well. Splashing her in return as he held a grin.

Masaru groaned as Nicholas got him in a headlock, trying to kiss his cheek. "KEEP YOUR PERVERTED GERMS OFF OF ME!" Nicholas laughed. "Come on, give me a kissy. You know, Dei would loooooooove it." Masaru hissed, placing his palms on Nicholas's chest. "I'LL CUT YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE NYMPHS!" Nicholas jabbed his finger the one spot that Masaru was ticklish in. He barked out a laughter, soon falling into Nicholas. Nicholas kept jabbing in that position which would make Masaru start crying as he couldn't stop laughing. "Stop! STOP! No! NO MORE TICKLES! NO MORE!" Nicholas shook his head and continued to tickle Masaru. 

Dei-Loki would continue to watch, his smirk growing to a smile as his tail would sway side to side in the water. A tiny bit clueless to it all, but it was entertaining, none the less.

Dei-Loki would continue to watch, his smirk growing to a smile as his tail would sway side to side in the water. A tiny bit clueless to it all, but it was entertaining, none the less.

Masaru jumped out of Nicholas's arms and swam behind Dei. He shrunk and pointed towards Nicholas. "Stay away with your kisses!" Nicholas teasingly pouted, "oh come on, Dei wants us to kiss. Right Dei? Let me just kiss his cheek. You'll find it absolutely funny how he freezes up and wipes it off quickly. Almost as if to say that i have cooties." "You do have cooties."

Masaru jumped out of Nicholas's arms and swam behind Dei. He shrunk and pointed towards Nicholas. "Stay away with your kisses!" Nicholas teasingly pouted, "oh come on, Dei wants us to kiss. Right Dei? Let me just kiss his cheek. You'll find it absolutely funny how he freezes up and wipes it off quickly. Almost as if to say that i have cooties." "You do have cooties."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, glancing back to Masaru as he'd tilt his head to the side cutely. "One kiss on the cheek couldn't hurt..."

Nia floated over to Malvo looking between her ana newd Yuki "enjoying the veiw?"

Akumu looked around to the others furrowing his brows as he saw nearly everyone had been nude. And now, figuring it was customary in the area they'd been in, he sighed and quietly groaned in distaste before slipping himself free from his boxers. Swimming in the direction of the edge as he set them down - removing his glasses, as well. No sense in possibly loosing them.

Malvo paused and blushed at that, darting her gaze over to Nia as she widened her eyes. "I-I wasn't looking--!"

"He's going to kiss me on the lips." He whined.

-------------------------------------------

Yuki came to Malvo's side with only curiosity on her face and not the twinge of jealously in her gut. "You were looking at Nia?"

Akumu looked around to the others furrowing his brows as he saw nearly everyone had been nude. And now, figuring it was customary in the area they'd been in, he sighed and quietly groaned in distaste before slipping himself free from his boxers. Swimming in the direction of the edge as he set them down - removing his glasses, as well. No sense in possibly loosing them.

Malvo paused and blushed at that, darting her gaze over to Nia as she widened her eyes. "I-I wasn't looking--!"

"whats not to look at!?" nia said raising her arms and gesturing around them "everyone here is good looking and naked so why not-" she stopped when she saw Akumu "enjoy.... the view." she said staring at him, jaw slightly dropping.

"He's going to kiss me on the lips." He whined.

-------------------------------------------

Yuki came to Malvo's side with only curiosity on her face and not the twinge of jealously in her gut. "You were looking at Nia?"

"He won't." Dei-Loki blinked before then glancing to Nicholas in pure curiosity. "... right?"

----

"I-I wasn't looking at anyone! Except you, I was--" Malvo whined in embarrassment, slowly sinking into the water.

"whats not to look at!?" nia said raising her arms and gesturing around them "everyone here is good looking and naked so why not-" she stopped when she saw Akumu "enjoy.... the view." she said staring at him, jaw slightly dropping.

Akumu blinked a few times, looking over to Nia and smiling while giving an oblivious wave before swimming over.

"He won't." Dei-Loki blinked before then glancing to Nicholas in pure curiosity. "... right?"

"No." Masaru scoffed, "he's lying! LYING!" Nicholas pouted. "I just want to kiss him on the cheek." Masaru hugged Dei tightly to him, Nicholas got closer until he was a few inches from Dei and Masaru. "Come on, give me a kiss, pwease. I won't kiss you on the lips." Masaru held up Dei in front of his face. "No."

"I-I wasn't looking at anyone! Except you, I was--" Malvo whined in embarrassment, slowly sinking into the water.

Akumu blinked a few times, looking over to Nia and smiling while giving an oblivious wave before swimming over.

"Hmm? Do you look at me any of the times? I mean, i know i'm not really anything to look at." Yuki lifted the two beautiful babies on her chest and pouted. 

"No." Masaru scoffed, "he's lying! LYING!" Nicholas pouted. "I just want to kiss him on the cheek." Masaru hugged Dei tightly to him, Nicholas got closer until he was a few inches from Dei and Masaru. "Come on, give me a kiss, pwease. I won't kiss you on the lips." Masaru held up Dei in front of his face. "No."

"Hmm? Do you look at me any of the times? I mean, i know i'm not really anything to look at." Yuki lifted the two beautiful babies on her chest and pouted. 

Dei-Loki blinked a few times as he was lifted. Glancing back to Masaru before then to Nicholas once more. "It can't be that bad..."

----

Malvo glanced up from the water to watch Yuki, her eyes widening as she'd quickly cover her nose. A bit of the blood dripping into the water.

Nias nose started bleeding as she slowly sunk underwater.

Akumu blinked a few times, watching as Nia sunk before gently pulling her up a bit. "You okay?"

----

Malvo glanced up from the water to watch Yuki, her eyes widening as she'd quickly cover her nose. A bit of the blood dripping into the water.

Akumu blinked a few times, watching as Nia sunk before gently pulling her up a bit. "You okay?"

Nia's eyes twitched. "I uh. Uhm. Hmuhhh ehhughubleh" she said as she blushed and winced, closing her eyes as she struggled with her inner thoughts.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times as he was lifted. Glancing back to Masaru before then to Nicholas once more. "It can't be that bad..."

----

Masaru squinted, looking down at Dei. While he was distracted, Nicholas grabbed the nape of Masaru's neck and twisted his face, kissing him on the lips. Masaru froze up at that for a few minutes before releasing a mighty thawck on Nicholas's cheek. He groaned in pain, rubbing the reddening area. A sly grin came back onto his face as he tried to get another from Masaru.

---------

Yuki immediately smelled blood. She looked to Malvo, grabbing her and pressing her against her bosom. She wiped the blood from Malvo's nose. "Are you okay? Why are you bleeding from the nose?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back