Indescribable (Closed)

Nia jumped ontop of Akumu, pushing him into the water.

Akumu yelped in surprise, falling into the water as he laughed.

"Wait, what, seriously? I was joking around with you two, but if you two want. We can have some fun." Nicholas shrugged. Masaru placed Dei back into the water gently. "Well, it's up to you, Squishy. If you say yes, i just want you to know that this is your only gift for the holiday? So don't expect anything else."

==========

Yuki's ears perked. "You have very soft lips." She moved towards Malvo and kissed her again.

Dei-Loki nodded, a blush on his face as he rubbed the back of his head before nodding and confirming his words as he'd glance down to the water. "I... kinda do, yes..."

----

Malvo blinked from the complement, blushing as the gesture was returned. Hesitating before doing it again. "You do, too."

Dei-Loki nodded, a blush on his face as he rubbed the back of his head before nodding and confirming his words as he'd glance down to the water. "I... kinda do, yes..."

----

Malvo blinked from the complement, blushing as the gesture was returned. Hesitating before doing it again. "You do, too."

"Well then, it's settled. Tonight, you'll have your wish granted." Nicholas nodded, "then the Goddess Jay will be pleased." 

"Sorry. I really do need to control myself when i'm around you. I never want to make you feel uncomfortable in anyway. I wish to see that smile on your face more than anything."

"Well then, it's settled. Tonight, you'll have your wish granted." Nicholas nodded, "then the Goddess Jay will be pleased." 

"Sorry. I really do need to control myself when i'm around you. I never want to make you feel uncomfortable in anyway. I wish to see that smile on your face more than anything."

Grinning, Dei-Loki blushed and curled his tail. Closing his eyes. 'HAHA, YES!' "Thank y' both!"

----

"It's fine, Yuki." Malvo had assured as she kept a smile on her face.

Nia laughed aswell, splashing him.

He splashed her in return before playfully pulling her under water.

Grinning, Dei-Loki blushed and curled his tail. Closing his eyes. 'HAHA, YES!' "Thank y' both!"

----

"No problem. I've always wanted to see what Masaru was like in bed. Never got that chance before he met you. Now, it's kinda obvious that Masaru's bi." Masaru sunk into the water. 

--------------------------------------

"You can tell me whenever you get uncomfortable or when i need to slow down, because i'll understand immediately."

"No problem. I've always wanted to see what Masaru was like in bed. Never got that chance before he met you. Now, it's kinda obvious that Masaru's bi." Masaru sunk into the water. 

--------------------------------------

"You can tell me whenever you get uncomfortable or when i need to slow down, because i'll understand immediately."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, soon blinking as he glanced over to watch Masaru sink.

----

Malvo nodded in agreement, keeping her smile as she watched Yuki. "I know."

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker, soon blinking as he glanced over to watch Masaru sink.

----

Malvo nodded in agreement, keeping her smile as she watched Yuki. "I know."

"Well, no more talking about it until it comes." Nicholas saluted. "Yes sir, so, cutie, wanna continue with that swimming of yours? You were doing so well,"

Yuki raised her hand out of the water and rubbed the space between the ears on Malvo's head. "Do you really get . . . sexual when people rub your tail or ears?"

----

He splashed her in return before playfully pulling her under water.

Nia kissed him while underwater, rubbing his ears while doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, no more talking about it until it comes." Nicholas saluted. "Yes sir, so, cutie, wanna continue with that swimming of yours? You were doing so well,"

Yuki raised her hand out of the water and rubbed the space between the ears on Malvo's head. "Do you really get . . . sexual when people rub your tail or ears?"

Flicking an ear at that, Dei-Loki had sighed before shrugging as he'd mentally cringe. "I suppose we could continue with swimming."

----

Malvo closed her eyes from the action, a blush forming on her face as she'd slightly point her nose down and nod. "Yea."

Nia kissed him wile underwater.

Akumu returned the kiss, soon resurfacing with her.

Flicking an ear at that, Dei-Loki had sighed before shrugging as he'd mentally cringe. "I suppose we could continue with swimming."

----

Malvo closed her eyes from the action, a blush forming on her face as she'd slightly point her nose down and nod. "Yea."

"We don't have to if you don't want to. You've done well today." 

"Oh. Okay." Yuki said, retracting her hand so that way she wouldn't start anything that Malvo didn't want to do. Although, she did duly noted it in the back of her mind when they were at that level of intimacy.

Nia booped his nose and spun around, smirking as she would say "could you give me a massage?" 

Akumu blinked from the boop, soon smiling as he watched her spin before having nodded to her. "Sure."

"We don't have to if you don't want to. You've done well today." 

"Oh. Okay." Yuki said, retracting her hand so that way she wouldn't start anything that Malvo didn't want to do. Although, she did duly noted it in the back of her mind when they were at that level of intimacy.

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'd like t' keep making everyone proud, so... I'll do it."

----

Malvo looked back up. A very slight, brief pout on her face once Yuki had stopped. However, she'd then soon lean back a bit and relax in the water as she'd look to the clouds.

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'd like t' keep making everyone proud, so... I'll do it."

----

Malvo looked back up. A very slight, brief pout on her face once Yuki had stopped. However, she'd then soon lean back a bit and relax in the water as she'd look to the clouds.

"Then, get back into position that i showed you before and swim to me. You got this. I know you do." 

Yuki looked up to the clouds too. A certain cloud caught her attention. "That one looks like a  . . . bunny. You can see the ears, those nose and its feet."

Nia smiled in success, bossing Akumu around is kinda fun. "thank yoouuuu~" she said in a cute voice.

"Yeah, yeah." Akumu chuckled, soon having reached out - his hands resting on Nia's shoulders as he'd begin working his fingers.

"Then, get back into position that i showed you before and swim to me. You got this. I know you do." 

Yuki looked up to the clouds too. A certain cloud caught her attention. "That one looks like a  . . . bunny. You can see the ears, those nose and its feet."

Dei-Loki would then nod, hesitantly laying forward as he'd swim over to Nicholas.

----

Malvo perked her ears at that, smiling a bit in the process as she looked to the cloud Yuki was referencing. "It does!" she'd then look to the other clouds before pointing to another one. "That one looks like an owl mid-flight."

Dei-Loki would then nod, hesitantly laying forward as he'd swim over to Nicholas.

----

Malvo perked her ears at that, smiling a bit in the process as she looked to the cloud Yuki was referencing. "It does!" she'd then look to the other clouds before pointing to another one. "That one looks like an owl mid-flight."

"Absolutely amazing. You learn so quickly." He rubbed Dei's ear with a smirk as Dei got close to him. "So, do you wanna continue a normal swim or do you want to learn something else? Breaststroke, butterfly, torpedo, or just swimming backwards?"

--------------------

Yuki ooed. "You're right. There's the beak and those huge eyes. I always wanted an owl, especially a snow owl. It would've been a hoot of a time."

Nia made a couple pleasurable moans "there we go, thats the stuff" she said drooping her head down.

Akumu couldn't help but snicker silently from the reaction as he'd continue his actions. His eyes remaining on her in the process.

"Absolutely amazing. You learn so quickly." He rubbed Dei's ear with a smirk as Dei got close to him. "So, do you wanna continue a normal swim or do you want to learn something else? Breaststroke, butterfly, torpedo, or just swimming backwards?"

--------------------

Yuki ooed. "You're right. There's the beak and those huge eyes. I always wanted an owl, especially a snow owl. It would've been a hoot of a time."

Dei-Loki blushed from the ear rub. Soon standing in the water once close enough. "... I could try swimming backwards."

----

Malvo blinked a few times at that, softly snickering in the process as she continued watching the clouds.

Dei-Loki blushed from the ear rub. Soon standing in the water once close enough. "... I could try swimming backwards."

----

Malvo blinked a few times at that, softly snickering in the process as she continued watching the clouds.

Nicholas nodded, he placed his arms behind Dei. "Alright, if you trust me, you can just fall into my arms and i'll catch you, okay?" 

Yuki looked back up to the clouds too. She snuck a hand over the other side of Malvo's hip and tried to find a tickling spot. 

Nicholas nodded, he placed his arms behind Dei. "Alright, if you trust me, you can just fall into my arms and i'll catch you, okay?" 

Yuki looked back up to the clouds too. She snuck a hand over the other side of Malvo's hip and tried to find a tickling spot. 

Dei-Loki nodded, giving a slow, deep inhale before falling back with a slightly racing heart.

----

Malvo blinked, soon squirming and laughing when Yuki's fingers found their way to her side. "AH! No! That tickles!"

Dei-Loki nodded, giving a slow, deep inhale before falling back with a slightly racing heart.

----

Malvo blinked, soon squirming and laughing when Yuki's fingers found their way to her side. "AH! No! That tickles!"

Nicholas held him semi in the water. Once Dei had his balance, he held him with only one arm. The other arm moved the limbs around to demonstrate how to swim backwards. "And this is just relaxing in the water. Make sure to go limp on the arms, but not in the chest. Your chest is your floating device. Keep your pelvic up also and your head. Now just breathe and let the water take you out of my arms."

Yuki giggled as she continued to tickle Malvo. "Naaah, your laugh is too adorable to stop."

Nicholas held him semi in the water. Once Dei had his balance, he held him with only one arm. The other arm moved the limbs around to demonstrate how to swim backwards. "And this is just relaxing in the water. Make sure to go limp on the arms, but not in the chest. Your chest is your floating device. Keep your pelvic up also and your head. Now just breathe and let the water take you out of my arms."

Yuki giggled as she continued to tickle Malvo. "Naaah, your laugh is too adorable to stop."

Dei-Loki would listen until Nicholas's instructions had ended before trying out the relaxation bit. "Alright, I think I..." His torso straightened with his words as the water would soon carry him away a few inches.

----

Malvo would continue to squirm in the water as she laughed and tried to get away. "Staaahhhhhhp!"

Dei-Loki would listen until Nicholas's instructions had ended before trying out the relaxation bit. "Alright, I think I..." His torso straightened with his words as the water would soon carry him away a few inches.

----

Malvo would continue to squirm in the water as she laughed and tried to get away. "Staaahhhhhhp!"

"You got it." Nicholas swam with him, watching the details of how he swam. 

"Alright fine." She quickly stopped and snickered. 

"a little to the left" Nia said closing her eyes, enjoying the feeling.

Akumu moved his magic to the left, a smirk never leaving his face.

"You got it." Nicholas swam with him, watching the details of how he swam. 

"Alright fine." She quickly stopped and snickered. 

Dei-Loki nodded to that, soon smiling while he floated along for a bit more before beginning to swim backwards.

----

With her laughter slowly calming, Malvo sighed and wiped the pricks of tear droplets from her eyes before she'd then playfully tackle Yuki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back