Indescribable (Closed)

Yuki swam over to Malvo and splashed her while Masaru hugged Dei to his chest. He kissed Dei's nose. "Shhh. I can feel your fear from a mile away. Do you really think that i would allow the nymphs or anyone else hurt you? Don't you have trust in me, baby?" He floated around, keeping Dei on his stomach.

Malvo laughed, splashing Yuki in return as she made it in.

Dei-Loki clung to Masaru as he'd been brought to his chest. His ears low as he looked up at him. "I do have trust in y'. Just... Ya know how water makes me feel in general."

Malvo laughed, splashing Yuki in return as she made it in.

Dei-Loki clung to Masaru as he'd been brought to his chest. His ears low as he looked up at him. "I do have trust in y'. Just... Ya know how water makes me feel in general."

Yuki laughed along, using her tails to bring ten times the splashing. 

Masaru kissed Dei's forehead. "I know, beautiful. I wish that you weren't so afraid. I wish i knew what to say to make you not like this. The water is so beautiful. . . . what happens if i could turn your bad memory of the water into good, would you still be afraid?"

Yuki laughed along, using her tails to bring ten times the splashing. 

Masaru kissed Dei's forehead. "I know, beautiful. I wish that you weren't so afraid. I wish i knew what to say to make you not like this. The water is so beautiful. . . . what happens if i could turn your bad memory of the water into good, would you still be afraid?"

"No fair!" Malvo continued to laugh while shielding her face.

Shakily leaning up, Dei-Loki kissed Masaru's cheek. "I mean, you're welcome t' try..."

"No fair!" Malvo continued to laugh while shielding her face.

Shakily leaning up, Dei-Loki kissed Masaru's cheek. "I mean, you're welcome t' try..."

Yuki put her tails underwater and soon Malvo was lifted in the air with them. Tossing her high and then wrapping around her when she fell to catch her. Yuki brought Malvo to her and placed her back in the water gently. She then dived and appeared by Malvo's side, kissing her cheek. 

Masaru smiled. "Well first i would kiss you." He did. "Then i would slip my fingers in your hair and kiss your neck." He did. "Now, i'll say something that i never thought i would say in my whole lifetime. You make me the happiest man in the world. No matter how many flaws we both have, i feel whole when i'm with you. I feel . . . complete. You make me sick to my stomach with butterflies and worrying about you, i might throw up. You're so you and that's a amazing. I understand if you don't want to face your fears, but i'll love you no matter what and i will hold your hand no matter what. Even if we're both drowning, i'll find you, and i'll raise you back up. I'll never let you fall. Never. I refuse. You imagine her drowning you, but instead of that, imagine while she's drowning you that i'm there. I'm there and i'm holding you high above anyone else. You're so very strong and powerful, and you don't even know it. You just need to know that in the darkest, deepest part ofthe ocean, i will always be there to lift you back up. Now . . . you say a fucking word to your Dad about that, i'll punish you immensely."

Yuki put her tails underwater and soon Malvo was lifted in the air with them. Tossing her high and then wrapping around her when she fell to catch her. Yuki brought Malvo to her and placed her back in the water gently. She then dived and appeared by Malvo's side, kissing her cheek. 

Masaru smiled. "Well first i would kiss you." He did. "Then i would slip my fingers in your hair and kiss your neck." He did. "Now, i'll say something that i never thought i would say in my whole lifetime. You make me the happiest man in the world. No matter how many flaws we both have, i feel whole when i'm with you. I feel . . . complete. You make me sick to my stomach with butterflies and worrying about you, i might throw up. You're so you and that's a amazing. I understand if you don't want to face your fears, but i'll love you no matter what and i will hold your hand no matter what. Even if we're both drowning, i'll find you, and i'll raise you back up. I'll never let you fall. Never. I refuse. You imagine her drowning you, but instead of that, imagine while she's drowning you that i'm there. I'm there and i'm holding you high above anyone else. You're so very strong and powerful, and you don't even know it. You just need to know that in the darkest, deepest part ofthe ocean, i will always be there to lift you back up. Now . . . you say a fucking word to your Dad about that, i'll punish you immensely."

Malvo yelped in surprise the moment she'd been tossed into the air. Laughter still escaping her as she'd been caught and set back into the water. However, her ears would then perk out of curiosity when Yuki dove back under the water before blushing when she'd felt the kiss. Her tail would soon wag a bit under the water as she'd turn and jump slightly to kiss her cheek in return.

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru in return, listening to his beautiful, heart touching sappiness. A smile slowly forming on his face as he'd forgotten about the water for a moment. And, with a quiet sigh, he gently nuzzled into his neck. "I won't say a word. Thank you, Masaru..."

Malvo yelped in surprise the moment she'd been tossed into the air. Laughter still escaping her as she'd been caught and set back into the water. However, her ears would then perk out of curiosity when Yuki dove back under the water before blushing when she'd felt the kiss. Her tail would soon wag a bit under the water as she'd turn and jump slightly to kiss her cheek in return.

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru in return, listening to his beautiful, heart touching sappiness. A smile slowly forming on his face as he'd forgotten about the water for a moment. And, with a quiet sigh, he gently nuzzled into his neck. "I won't say a word. Thank you, Masaru..."

Yuki pecked her lips, and then immediately blushed, going half way underwater so that only her eyes stayed above the surface. 

Masaru ran his fingers against Dei's spin and nodded. "Anything for you, my Squishy~."

Yuki pecked her lips, and then immediately blushed, going half way underwater so that only her eyes stayed above the surface. 

Masaru ran his fingers against Dei's spin and nodded. "Anything for you, my Squishy~."

Malvo's blush would darken a small bit. Watching as Yuki sank down in the water. Though, she still kept a smile before she'd sink to that level, as well.

Dei-Loki grinned a bit at that, his face remaining buried in his neck as he'd relax. "I love y', Mr. Grumpytails."

Malvo's blush would darken a small bit. Watching as Yuki sank down in the water. Though, she still kept a smile before she'd sink to that level, as well.

Dei-Loki grinned a bit at that, his face remaining buried in his neck as he'd relax. "I love y', Mr. Grumpytails."

Yuki giggled. "I can see why so many people like you and your brothers. You're all just so adorable and sweet and can kick ass. That's a plus."

Masaru sighed, laying on his back in the water. They floated easily around. "And i love you, my lord~." He growled the last part lowly into Loki's ear and kissed his temple.

Aiden closed the door and got in the shower.

Nia then hugged Akumu's arm. "Im so happy" she said, practically glowing with positive energy, as she nuzzled his arm.

Yuki giggled. "I can see why so many people like you and your brothers. You're all just so adorable and sweet and can kick ass. That's a plus."

Masaru sighed, laying on his back in the water. They floated easily around. "And i love you, my lord~." He growled the last part lowly into Loki's ear and kissed his temple.

Malvo blinked at that, soon giggling as well as she flicked an ear. "Ah, we aren't that cool."

Dei-Loki would slightly shiver from the growl. A smile on his face as he relaxed against him while they floated along.

Aiden closed the door and got in the shower.

Nia then hugged Akumu's arm. "Im so happy" she said, practically glowing with positive energy, as she nuzzled his arm.

Akumu looked to Nia and smiled widely, kissing the top of her head in the process of this. "I can tell. You're beaming with happiness. I'm extremely happy, as well.[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"[/COLOR]

Akumu looked to Nia and smiled widely, kissing the top of her head in the process of this. "I can tell. You're beaming with happiness. I'm extremely happy, as well.[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"[/COLOR]

Nia giggled "thats always-" she stopped mid sentence and narrowed her eyes "there is a disturbance in the force. Loki is in water..."

Malvo blinked at that, soon giggling as well as she flicked an ear. "Ah, we aren't that cool."

Dei-Loki would slightly shiver from the growl. A smile on his face as he relaxed against him while they floated along.

Yuki chuckled, her attention soon on her ears. Her hand wandered up and she began to rub the soft, wet fur. 

Masaru sighed, his fingers trailing up and down Dei's spine as he looked at the clear blue sky. 

Yuki chuckled, her attention soon on her ears. Her hand wandered up and she began to rub the soft, wet fur. 

Masaru sighed, his fingers trailing up and down Dei's spine as he looked at the clear blue sky. 

Malvo blinked, blushing as she'd lean into the touch and close her eyes. Her tail wagging in the water as she'd smile.

Dei-Loki hummed softly, a smile on his face as a result of the gentle tracing.His skin tingling a small bit, soon having glanced off to the side.

Malvo blinked, blushing as she'd lean into the touch and close her eyes. Her tail wagging in the water as she'd smile.

Dei-Loki hummed softly, a smile on his face as a result of the gentle tracing.His skin tingling a small bit, soon having glanced off to the side.

Yuki sighed. "I want to this. I want this calmness. Nothing bad has happen in so long, and i'm scared, but happy."

Masaru looking to where Dei was looking at. "Are you spacin' out on me, Squishy?"

"yeah sure" she said leading him out.

Akumu followed after her, lifting his brow  slightly in the process.

Yuki sighed. "I want to this. I want this calmness. Nothing bad has happen in so long, and i'm scared, but happy."

Masaru looking to where Dei was looking at. "Are you spacin' out on me, Squishy?"

"I know what y' mean." Malvo sighed.

Dei-Loki continued to look in said direction, lowering an ear slowly before then blinking and looking to Masaru, snickering lightly. "For a few minutes. Sorry."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia, with Akumu in tow, eventually found everyone else swiming around. "Heeeeey why weren't we invited!?"

@Forever J

"It's okay, cutie with a nice booty. All is forgiven." He snickered and patted Dei's ass. He then looked up to Nia and Akumu as they showed up. "Because you have a brother and we didn't want to disturb your family reunion! I don't understand you! When i try do something nice for you, you like to yell no matter what it is! IS YOUR VOLUME USUALLY THIS HIGH, DWARF BRAT!?" He snickered and began to trace Dei's spine once more.  

"It's okay, cutie with a nice booty. All is forgiven." He snickered and patted Dei's ass. He then looked up to Nia and Akumu as they showed up. "Because you have a brother and we didn't want to disturb your family reunion! I don't understand you! When i try do something nice for you, you like to yell no matter what it is! IS YOUR VOLUME USUALLY THIS HIGH, DWARF BRAT!?" He snickered and began to trace Dei's spine once more.  

Dei-Loki kissed Masaru's jaw with a small grin, soon blinking as he looked over to both Nia and Akumu.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia remained silent before speaking "to be fair don't understand me"

@xXLittleLokiXx 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back