Indescribable (Closed)

"And this is why i love you. Always wanting to take risk. You truly are my mate."

Dei smiled brightly. "Of course I like t' take risks. Life's no fun, otherwise."

----

Akumu lifted a brow, turning his head to look at Aiden before then looking ahead. "I'm a shadow wolf. Most of us have them when we take on our more human-like of forms."

Ruvik sighed as he made his way out of the bathroom, dressed in cleaning gear much like Levi's. Cleaning materials in his hands.

@Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei smiled brightly. "Of course I like t' take risks. Life's no fun, otherwise."

"So, Yuki what do you want?" Yuki stood next to her brother. "IS THERE A MINOTAUR NAMED JUILUS?" No response, Yuki sighed. "Man, i thought a minotaur would be named Juilus. WHAT ABOUT A CENTAUR?"  A centaur came out from the many centaurs. 

images

"That hair is soooo majestic. See Malvo, a centaur named Juilus. Told you that those cane be a thing." Yuki said as she unzipped her huge bookbag, Malvo's head popping out. Masaru blinked his eyebrows. "I'm dead or on drugs."

Akumu lifted a brow, turning his head to look at Aiden before then looking ahead. "I'm a shadow wolf. Most of us have them when we take on our more human-like of forms."

Ruvik sighed as he made his way out of the bathroom, dressed in cleaning gear much like Levi's. Cleaning materials in his hands.

@Heir of Dalania

".... what?" he asked.

Nia walked up to Ruvik "hey, how are doin?"

"So, Yuki what do you want?" Yuki stood next to her brother. "IS THERE A MINOTAUR NAMED JUILUS?" No response, Yuki sighed. "Man, i thought a minotaur would be named Juilus. WHAT ABOUT A CENTAUR?"  A centaur came out from the many centaurs. 

images

"That hair is soooo majestic. See Malvo, a centaur named Juilus. Told you that those cane be a thing." Yuki said as she unzipped her huge bookbag, Malvo's head popping out. Masaru blinked his eyebrows. "I'm dead or on drugs."

As Malvo's head popped out of the bag, Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit and blinked a few times. "Good t' know I'm not the only one seeing this..."

"Huh. I suppose ya were right after all." Malvo lifted a brow, looking to the centaur as she acted as if nothing bizarre had just happened.

".... what?" he asked.

Nia walked up to Ruvik "hey, how are doin?"

"... It's a bit hard to explain." Akumu huffed, but seemed to snicker soon after.

Ruvik cocked a brow as he heard Nia. His gaze traveling to her as he set the objects in his hands down. Removing the cloth mask from his face as he spoke. "Doing fine. Just finished the cleaning for today."

As Malvo's head popped out of the bag, Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit and blinked a few times. "Good t' know I'm not the only one seeing this..."

"Huh. I suppose ya were right after all." Malvo lifted a brow, looking to the centaur as she acted as if nothing bizarre had just happened.

"... It's a bit hard to explain." Akumu huffed, but seemed to snicker soon after.

Ruvik cocked a brow as he heard Nia. His gaze traveling to her as he set the objects in his hands down. Removing the cloth mask from his face as he spoke. "Doing fine. Just finished the cleaning for today."

"okay fine. Then where are you from?" he asked wanting to get to know him for obvious reasons.

Nia smiled "thats good! I hope the others aren't that harsh to you. "

"okay fine. Then where are you from?" he asked wanting to get to know him for obvious reasons.

Nia smiled "thats good! I hope the others aren't that harsh to you. "

"Well, that's an interesting question to answer entirely, because I am not from here, per se. I'm from another world entirely." As Akumu would explain, he looked to the ceiling. "I'm from a world known as Engranussia, where I am the heir to the throne of the only four countries that you'd find on any regular map of the place."

"Ah, it's... mostly died down, thankfully. Not sure if I should expect some big sadistic move or not. That's a bit unsettling..." Ruvik then paused from his thoughts, shaking them from his head as he'd close his eye with a smirk. "Speaking of big things, how's the wedding prep going? Surely you must be excited as this is a... big event for the realm of the living, is it not?"

Yuki waggled her fingers and snickered, "magic." Which caused Masaru to face palm. 

"Well, that's an interesting question to answer entirely, because I am not from here, per se. I'm from another world entirely." As Akumu would explain, he looked to the ceiling. "I'm from a world known as Engranussia, where I am the heir to the throne of the only four countries that you'd find on any regular map of the place."

"Ah, it's... mostly died down, thankfully. Not sure if I should expect some big sadistic move or not. That's a bit unsettling..." Ruvik then paused from his thoughts, shaking them from his head as he'd close his eye with a smirk. "Speaking of big things, how's the wedding prep going? Surely you must be excited as this is a... big event for the realm of the living, is it not?"

Aiden blinked "meet someone from another world... check that off the bucket list."

Nia nodded happily "yep! I'm really excited, also nervous, and happy!"

Yuki waggled her fingers and snickered, "magic." Which caused Masaru to face palm. 

Dei-Loki blinked a few more times, soon huffing as Malvo laughed gently.

"Like a rabbit out of a hat!" Malvo grinned, lifting her hands in the air and wiggling her own fingers. "Presto!"

Aiden blinked "meet someone from another world... check that off the bucket list."

Nia nodded happily "yep! I'm really excited, also nervous, and happy!"

Akumu lightly chuckled at that, soon gently pushing one of the bedroom doors open. "Well, here we are."

Ruvik chuckled, watching her as his smile remained. "Good. I'm happy for you."

Akumu lightly chuckled at that, soon gently pushing one of the bedroom doors open. "Well, here we are."

Ruvik chuckled, watching her as his smile remained. "Good. I'm happy for you."

Aiden walked in and set his bag at the foot of the bed, his rifle close to the door as he looked around. "I am still grateful for actual beds."

Nia snickered "I didn't know you could even have that emotion."

Aiden walked in and set his bag at the foot of the bed, his rifle close to the door as he looked around. "I am still grateful for actual beds."

Nia snickered "I didn't know you could even have that emotion."

"I can imagine." Akumu replied as he watched from the door.

"Neither did I!" Ruvik shrugged, soon lowering his hands. "To tell you the truth, I never thought I could feel anything except anger and determination, until now."

"I can imagine." Akumu replied as he watched from the door.

"Neither did I!" Ruvik shrugged, soon lowering his hands. "To tell you the truth, I never thought I could feel anything except anger and determination, until now."

Aiden glanced over "you can go now, I'm going to go shower. Gods know I need it." 

Nia gave him a quick hug "Thats sweet, thanks Ruvik."

Dei-Loki blinked a few more times, soon huffing as Malvo laughed gently.

"Like a rabbit out of a hat!" Malvo grinned, lifting her hands in the air and wiggling her own fingers. "Presto!"

Yuki moved her hand back and grabbed Malvo's hands, flicking her wrist, Malvo was out of the backpack and in her arms in milliseconds. Masaru stood there, dumbfounded for once in his long, looooong life. 

Aiden glanced over "you can go now, I'm going to go shower. Gods know I need it." 

Nia gave him a quick hug "Thats sweet, thanks Ruvik."

Akumu nodded as he turned to go. "Alright, just give a shout if y' need anything."

Ruvik blinked, returning the brief hug with a nod. "Not a problem, Nia."

Yuki moved her hand back and grabbed Malvo's hands, flicking her wrist, Malvo was out of the backpack and in her arms in milliseconds. Masaru stood there, dumbfounded for once in his long, looooong life. 

Malvo laughed, soon relaxing in her arms with a grin. "Ta-da!"

Dei-Loki lowered an ear as he watched, just about as dumbfounded as Masaru was.

Malvo laughed, soon relaxing in her arms with a grin. "Ta-da!"

Dei-Loki lowered an ear as he watched, just about as dumbfounded as Masaru was.

"I can never understand our sisters." Yuki barked out laugh. "Says the Devil with a kink and more."

Dei-Loki snorted at that, Malvo having stretched before getting out of Yuki's arms.

"So, where shall we go? Swimming? There's a waterfall nearby, but i must warn you, there are nymphs that love to pull people underwater for fun." Xino, came back and stayed close to Masaru. "I can come along and make sure the nymphs won't do that." Masaru turned his head towards Xino. "You must be careful though. I don't wish for you to get your wings wet." Xino smiled, "i'll be careful. Promise."

"So, where shall we go? Swimming? There's a waterfall nearby, but i must warn you, there are nymphs that love to pull people underwater for fun." Xino, came back and stayed close to Masaru. "I can come along and make sure the nymphs won't do that." Masaru turned his head towards Xino. "You must be careful though. I don't wish for you to get your wings wet." Xino smiled, "i'll be careful. Promise."

Dei-Loki grimaced slightly at the idea of swimming. But, instead of chickening out, he exhaled and and nodded. Speaking through a struggling, quiet tone. "... Sure. Sounds good."

Dei-Loki grimaced slightly at the idea of swimming. But, instead of chickening out, he exhaled and and nodded. Speaking through a struggling, quiet tone. "... Sure. Sounds good."

Masaru looked back to Dei and smiled. "Then, let's go. Don't worry, my love. I'll rip the world apart if anyone hurt you." Masaru took his hand and lead the group to the waterfalls of Trystle. 

waterfall-kanchana_3176020a-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru looked back to Dei and smiled. "Then, let's go. Don't worry, my love. I'll rip the world apart if anyone hurt you." Masaru took his hand and lead the group to the waterfalls of Trystle. 

Dei-Loki would nod, softly squeezing his hand as he took in the scenery.

Malvo followed, her ears having remained perked as she ooed from the colours.

Dei-Loki would nod, softly squeezing his hand as he took in the scenery.

Malvo followed, her ears having remained perked as she ooed from the colours.

Masaru removed his clothes completely and jumped in. Yuki did the same. "Come on, you two. The water's fine. Especially you, Dei, i'm not going to let anything hurt you." 

Masaru removed his clothes completely and jumped in. Yuki did the same. "Come on, you two. The water's fine. Especially you, Dei, i'm not going to let anything hurt you." 

Malvo nodded, soon removing what clothes she wanted to keep dry before then turning to Dei-Loki. "Y' gonna be alright?"

Dei-Loki grimaced as he listened to the waterfall in the background. Soon nodding while watching Malvo get into the water. Removing his clothing and hesitating before following.

Malvo nodded, soon removing what clothes she wanted to keep dry before then turning to Dei-Loki. "Y' gonna be alright?"

Dei-Loki grimaced as he listened to the waterfall in the background. Soon nodding while watching Malvo get into the water. Removing his clothing and hesitating before following.

Yuki swam over to Malvo and splashed her while Masaru hugged Dei to his chest. He kissed Dei's nose. "Shhh. I can feel your fear from a mile away. Do you really think that i would allow the nymphs or anyone else hurt you? Don't you have trust in me, baby?" He floated around, keeping Dei on his stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back