Indescribable (Closed)

Nia continued the action, watching Dei and Masaru with a smile.

Akumu kept his eyes closed as the action persisted. Listening to the others as he held on to his grin.

Masaru turned, ran his hand into Nicholas's pockets and brought out his phone. He began to play the song that no bubble blowing double baby couldn't resist. 

Dei-Loki's eyes widened, grimacing while he tried to hold back from singing along. 'HNNNNNNNGH'

Akumu kept his eyes closed as the action persisted. Listening to the others as he held on to his grin.

Dei-Loki's eyes widened, grimacing while he tried to hold back from singing along. 'HNNNNNNNGH'

"Come on you bubbling blowing double baby. I'm a Goofy Goober YEAH. You're a Goofy Goober YEAH." Masaru wiggled his eyebrows quicker.

Nia hummed along to the song, still continuing her action.

Akumu snickered as his tail would wag.

"Come on you bubbling blowing double baby. I'm a Goofy Goober YEAH. You're a Goofy Goober YEAH." Masaru wiggled his eyebrows quicker.

Dei-Loki's grimace intensified slightly, flattening his ears as he took a deep breath. "We're all... Goofy Goobers... Yeah..."

"GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER GOOBERS, YEAH!" Reaver could be heard, shouting from inside.

Akumu snickered as his tail would wag.

Dei-Loki's grimace intensified slightly, flattening his ears as he took a deep breath. "We're all... Goofy Goobers... Yeah..."

"GOOFY GOOFY GOOBER GOOBERS, YEAH!" Reaver could be heard, shouting from inside.

Masaru turned his head back to the direction of the voice and laughed. "Well, what she we do now? I want some pudding. Do you have pudding or i can just take cold, iced water. I'm thirsty." He said as he put the phone back in NIcholas's pocket.

Masaru turned his head back to the direction of the voice and laughed. "Well, what she we do now? I want some pudding. Do you have pudding or i can just take cold, iced water. I'm thirsty." He said as he put the phone back in NIcholas's pocket.

Dei-Loki perked his ears after hearing his uncle, perking a small bit more as he looked to Masaru with a smile. "We've got pudding inside, and we've got water."

Dei-Loki perked his ears after hearing his uncle, perking a small bit more as he looked to Masaru with a smile. "We've got pudding inside, and we've got water."

"To the pudding and water!" Nicholas shook his head and began to push Masaru to the palace. 

"Very well." Akumu gave a nod, heading up into the palace with the others.

Dei-Loki snickered, getting off of Masaru's lap as he made his way over - holding the doors for everyone.

Nicholas pushed Masaru all the way into the kitchen and grabbed Masaru's water and pudding. "I can get use to this cripple thing if it means i get my own personal butler." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Shut up and eat. I still did shit for you even when you were not in the wheelchair."

Nia hopped off Akumu, then skipping inside.

Nicholas pushed Masaru all the way into the kitchen and grabbed Masaru's water and pudding. "I can get use to this cripple thing if it means i get my own personal butler." Nicholas rolled his eyes. "Shut up and eat. I still did shit for you even when you were not in the wheelchair."

Akumu followed Nia in, Dei-Loki tagging along once everyone made it through the doors before he'd then open the fridge - sifting through the items before pulling out the pudding. "Alright, we've got butterscotch, tapioca, chocolate, vanilla... there's also brownie caramel swirl, but I'm more than certain Malvo will kill us if we touch it, so, scratch that off the list."

Akumu smirked, taking the ice out of the freezer before taking down the glasses. "I would think that'd be the kind you get into, as well."

"You're not wrong. Malvo's and my love for caramel things is enough to cause a war between the both of us." Dei-Loki smirked, glancing to Akumu in the process.

Akumu followed Nia in, Dei-Loki tagging along once everyone made it through the doors before he'd then open the fridge - sifting through the items before pulling out the pudding. "Alright, we've got butterscotch, tapioca, chocolate, vanilla... there's also brownie caramel swirl, but I'm more than certain Malvo will kill us if we touch it, so, scratch that off the list."

Akumu smirked, taking the ice out of the freezer before taking down the glasses. "I would think that'd be the kind you get into, as well."

"You're not wrong. Malvo's and my love for caramel things is enough to cause a war between the both of us." Dei-Loki smirked, glancing to Akumu in the process.

"I wish we had a magical dinner bill, and anytime you rang it. You got food." Nia said grabbing some vanilla.

Last edited by a moderator:

"Tapiocaaaaaaaaa!" The boys yelled in unison. "I haven't tapioca in sooooo long. Remember Mama's homemade tapioca?" Masaru pounded the table and gave a brief howl. "The best tapioca that ever was created." 

"I wish we had a magical dinner bill, and anytime you rang it. You got food." Nia said grabbing some vanilla.

"Is--... can that be a thing!?" Akumu widened his eyes, filling up the cups with both the ice, and the water, before having distributed them. "THINK OF ALL THE CAKE THAT COULD BE SUMMONED!"

"Tapiocaaaaaaaaa!" The boys yelled in unison. "I haven't tapioca in sooooo long. Remember Mama's homemade tapioca?" Masaru pounded the table and gave a brief howl. "The best tapioca that ever was created." 

Dei-Loki grinned, sliding a couple of tapioca cups over to Nicholas and Masaru. His ear slowly lowering in the process. "I've actually never tried tapioca..."

"Is--... can that be a thing!?" Akumu widened his eyes, filling up the cups with both the ice, and the water, before having distributed them. "THINK OF ALL THE CAKE THAT COULD BE SUMMONED!"

Dei-Loki grinned, sliding a couple of tapioca cups over to Nicholas and Masaru. His ear slowly lowering in the process. "I've actually never tried tapioca..."

"THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES! I COULD FILL UP A POOL WITH JELLO!"

Masaru took a spoonful of tapioca into his mouth. "Wanna taste?" He held a tapioca filled spoon towards Dei's mouth.

"AND AN ICE CREAM MOUNTAIN!"

Dei-Loki lifted his brow, soon nodding as he'd smile before taking the spoon of pudding into his mouth.

Nia threw her arms around Akumu "THIS! THIS IS WHY IM MARRYING YOU RIGHT HERE!" Nia said with a laugh.

---------

Aiden eventually stumbled into the alchemy lab, poking his head in as he looked around.

Nia threw her arms around Akumu "THIS! THIS IS WHY IM MARRYING YOU RIGHT HERE!" Nia said with a laugh.

---------

Aiden eventually stumbled into the alchemy lab, poking his head in as he looked around.

Akumu soon laughed, as well. Returning her hug with his own, tight embrace.

----

Reaver hadn't looked up upon the curious intrusion. His body parked at the far desk as he'd been hard at work tweaking his baby - his flamethrower. Casually having hummed in the process of this.

"So, do you like it?"

Dei would nod, keeping his smile after pulling away from the spoon and swallowing. "It's pretty good."

Akumu soon laughed, as well. Returning her hug with his own, tight embrace.

----

Reaver hadn't looked up upon the curious intrusion. His body parked at the far desk as he'd been hard at work tweaking his baby - his flamethrower. Casually having hummed in the process of this.

Nia released him, the eating some pudding.

----

Aiden knocked on the door.

Nia released him, the eating some pudding.

----

Aiden knocked on the door.

Akumu would soon grab one of the butterscotch pudding cups before beginning to eat, as well. His back against the fridge as he smiled.

----

Reaver blinked following the knock, his gaze drifting to the door as he turned his head for a moment - soon looking back to the flamethrower on the desk. "It's open."

Akumu would soon grab one of the butterscotch pudding cups before beginning to eat, as well. His back against the fridge as he smiled.

----

Reaver blinked following the knock, his gaze drifting to the door as he turned his head for a moment - soon looking back to the flamethrower on the desk. "It's open."

Nia looked over to him "what are you so happy about?"

--------

"what are you doing?" he asked, stepping into the room.

Nia looked over to him "what are you so happy about?"

--------

"what are you doing?" he asked, stepping into the room.

Akumu lifted a brow, removing the spoon from his mouth as he grinned a bit. "Ah, nothing. Still trying t' wrap my whole head around the fact that we're actually getting married. Almost like a dream, y' know?"

----

"Just adding on t' my baby." Reaver spoke through a grin. Looking his creation over through the goggles worn over his eyes. "Exploring the palace, I take it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back