Indescribable (Closed)

"You got a wolf?" Akumu lifted his brow.

----

Ruvik continued to smile at that, soon sighing as he straightened his posture. "So, what now? What comes next after a wedding?"

"oh uhh yeah, one second" he said holding his hand palm up as if holding a glass of wine, and a blackish blue, swirling orb of energy appeared in his hand before gesturing to the floor next to him.

What looks like a vortex would briefly appear, then vanish, and in its place stood the blue ethereal, semi transparent wolf.

-------

Nia smirked "honeymoon, and sex probably"

"Ooooh, the hell that would be raised." Malvo laughed, as well. Closing her eyes. "It'd be worse than when Dei and I were younger!"

Yuki smiled, nodding in agreement with Malvo. "If our whole family is mischievous, then the kids will be ten times more. I can already hear the ambulance on their first birthday." 

"oh uhh yeah, one second" he said holding his hand palm up as if holding a glass of wine, and a blackish blue, swirling orb of energy appeared in his hand before gesturing to the floor next to him.

What looks like a vortex would briefly appear, then vanish, and in its place stood the blue ethereal, semi transparent wolf.

-------

Nia smirked "honeymoon, and sex probably"

Akumu lifted his brow a bit more, marveling at the creature as he slowly grinned.

----

"Sounds fun." Ruvik snickered.

Yuki smiled, nodding in agreement with Malvo. "If our whole family is mischievous, then the kids will be ten times more. I can already hear the ambulance on their first birthday." 

Malvo couldn't help but snicker, closing her eyes. "Should make family get-togethers fun."

Akumu lifted his brow a bit more, marveling at the creature as he slowly grinned.

----

"Sounds fun." Ruvik snickered.

Malvo couldn't help but snicker, closing her eyes. "Should make family get-togethers fun."

Aiden pet the wolf's head as he stepped forward and sniffled Akumu.

-----

Nia nodded "it will be"

Yuki smiled, "yeah. Very very interesting. Everyone seems back to normal, somewhat. I just hope that it never stops." Yuki's smile was instantly turned into a frown as she crossed her arms, thinking of hellish things that could come later on.

Aiden pet the wolf's head as he stepped forward and sniffled Akumu.

-----

Nia nodded "it will be"

Akumu watched, slowly crouching as he gently held his hand out.

----

"Hope you have a good time."

Yuki smiled, "yeah. Very very interesting. Everyone seems back to normal, somewhat. I just hope that it never stops." Yuki's smile was instantly turned into a frown as she crossed her arms, thinking of hellish things that could come later on.

Malvo nodded, soon huffing as she slowly pocketed her hands. 

----

Wolf sniffed his hand and then sneezed, before sitting next to Aiden. "bless you" he said to the dog.

-----

Nia smiled "okay I will, now then, I'm going to say hi to those two" she said dismissing herself before walking towards Yuki and Malvo.

----

Malvo nodded, soon huffing as she slowly pocketed her hands. 

Soon, the song, All The Right Moves by OneRepublic played. "Ah, i like this song. Hey Malvo . . . would you like to dance?"

Wolf sniffed his hand and then sneezed, before sitting next to Aiden. "bless you" he said to the dog.

-----

Nia smiled "okay I will, now then, I'm going to say hi to those two" she said dismissing herself before walking towards Yuki and Malvo.

Soon, the song, All The Right Moves by OneRepublic played. "Ah, i like this song. Hey Malvo . . . would you like to dance?"

Akumu blinked, smirking slightly as he'd then soon stand back up. "Does he have a name?"

----

Ruvik would nod and watch her go. Soon grabbing a drink for himself as he went back to watching everyone else.

----

Malvo blinked, glancing to Yuki from the offer before having smiled a bit. "Sure."

Akumu blinked, smirking slightly as he'd then soon stand back up. "Does he have a name?"

----

Ruvik would nod and watch her go. Soon grabbing a drink for himself as he went back to watching everyone else.

----

Malvo blinked, glancing to Yuki from the offer before having smiled a bit. "Sure."

"I just call him Wolf" he said, causing the animal to flick an ear and look up at him.

-------

Nia smiled as she approached "hey guys, are you enjoying yourselves?"

@Forever J

[SIZE= inherit]Nia smiled as she approached [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]"hey guys, are you enjoying yourselves?"[/SIZE]

@Forever J

"Mhmm~. We were just about to dance. If you want, you can dance with Malvo first, after all, she's been your friend longer than i've known her."

"I just call him Wolf" he said, causing the animal to flick an ear and look up at him.

-------

Nia smiled as she approached "hey guys, are you enjoying yourselves?"

@Forever J

"Mhmm~. We were just about to dance. If you want, you can dance with Malvo first, after all, she's been your friend longer than i've known her."

Akumu blinked, smirking slightly. "Simple and easy to remember. That's always good."

----

Malvo would nod in agreement, looking to Nia as she lifted a brow. "I wouldn't mind."

Akumu blinked, smirking slightly. "Simple and easy to remember. That's always good."

----

Malvo would nod in agreement, looking to Nia as she lifted a brow. "I wouldn't mind."

"yep" he said as Wolf rolled onto his back as he wanted a belly rub.

------

Nia took her hand, leading her to the dancefloor.

Akumu would watch, soon finishing off his drink.

----

Malvo followed after Nia, her ears having remained perked.

Aiden gave the dog a belly rub, resulting in him sticking out his tongue and enjoying the sensation.

------

Nia led Malvo into a simple dance at first.

Aiden gave the dog a belly rub, resulting in him sticking out his tongue and enjoying the sensation.

------

Nia led Malvo into a simple dance at first.

Akumu chuckled as he'd watch the canine's reaction. Soon setting his glass down.

----

Malvo let Nia lead as she'd engage in the dance. A smile still present on her face.

Akumu chuckled as he'd watch the canine's reaction. Soon setting his glass down.

----

Malvo let Nia lead as she'd engage in the dance. A smile still present on her face.

Aiden stood up from petting his companion. Then making his way over to the dance floor. Watching Nia dance. 

----

Nia smiled and laughed as she led her partner in some rather extravagant moves.

Aiden stood up from petting his companion. Then making his way over to the dance floor. Watching Nia dance. 

----

Nia smiled and laughed as she led her partner in some rather extravagant moves.

Akumu gently pocketed his hands in his tux, following Aiden over as he watched Nia with a smile.

----

Malvo laughed gently in this process - her movements seeming to continue flowing perfectly. Even with the added extravagance.

Akumu gently pocketed his hands in his tux, following Aiden over as he watched Nia with a smile.

----

Malvo laughed gently in this process - her movements seeming to continue flowing perfectly. Even with the added extravagance.

Aiden took a seat, wolf laying at his feet, his fur let off that cold mist that dry-ice makes.

----

Nia ended the dance, gesturing for Yuki to take her place. Then pulling Akumu into a slow dance again.

@Forever J

[SIZE= inherit]]Nia ended the dance, gesturing for Yuki to take her place. Then pulling Akumu into a slow dance again.[/SIZE]

@Forever J

[SIZE= inherit][Malvo laughed gently in this process - her movements seeming to continue flowing perfectly. Even with the added extravagance.[/SIZE]

Yuki nodded with a smile and began to dance with Pooka. She twirled and dipped the girl in her arms and swayed with her.

Masaru patted Dei's ass as he got back into his clothes, straightening them as he looked back to Dei and waited to go with him, back to the others. 

Aiden took a seat, wolf laying at his feet, his fur let off that cold mist that dry-ice makes.

----

Nia ended the dance, gesturing for Yuki to take her place. Then pulling Akumu into a slow dance again.

@Forever J

Akumu blinked, grinning as he soon brought his arms around Nia. Softly swaying with her to take part in the dance.

Yuki nodded with a smile and began to dance with Pooka. She twirled and dipped the girl in her arms and swayed with her.

Masaru patted Dei's ass as he got back into his clothes, straightening them as he looked back to Dei and waited to go with him, back to the others. 

Malvo smiled, loosely taking Yuki's hands and laughing in enjoyment as she'd been led into a spin, and then a dip. And, once brought back up, she'd close her eyes and sway with her.

----

Dei-Loki lightly blushed from the pat, grinning with a blush and closed eyes as he'd soon get up with a small wince before getting dressed, as well - buttoning his shirt once more as he went to Masaru's side. His hair slightly disheveled. "Ready t' head back out?"

Malvo smiled, loosely taking Yuki's hands and laughing in enjoyment as she'd been led into a spin, and then a dip. And, once brought back up, she'd close her eyes and sway with her.

----

Dei-Loki lightly blushed from the pat, grinning with a blush and closed eyes as he'd soon get up with a small wince before getting dressed, as well - buttoning his shirt once more as he went to Masaru's side. His hair slightly disheveled. "Ready t' head back out?"

Yuki held her close, watching her own steps as she lead the little lady around. It felt good to hold someone like this, especially after so long. Malvo was so fragile, yet strong in Yuki's eyes. She kept a tight grip as she moved her footing. 

"Yup." Masaru said with a smile, he looked genuinely chipper, almost as if he got the memory and the thoughts of the upcoming future to vanish into thin air once he laid with Dei. Masaru opened the door and headed back to the room where everyone else was.

Akumu blinked, grinning as he soon brought his arms around Nia. Softly swaying with her to take part in the dance.

----

Nia swayed with him, holding her gaze with his own. "so. We're married." she said still stunned at the fact.

Yuki held her close, watching her own steps as she lead the little lady around. It felt good to hold someone like this, especially after so long. Malvo was so fragile, yet strong in Yuki's eyes. She kept a tight grip as she moved her footing. 

"Yup." Masaru said with a smile, he looked genuinely chipper, almost as if he got the memory and the thoughts of the upcoming future to vanish into thin air once he laid with Dei. Masaru opened the door and headed back to the room where everyone else was.

Malvo's ears would remain perked as she'd continue moving in sync with Yuki's rhythmic movements. Her eyes remaining peacefully shut in the tight hold. It granted her a feeling of safety, something that allowed her moves to remain carefree.

----

After returning the smile, Dei-Loki followed his partner out of the room - softly taking the taller male's hand in his own once he caught up enough to follow at his side.

Nia swayed with him, holding her gaze with his own. "so. We're married." she said still stunned at the fact.

Akumu would chuckle, his hold on Nia loose, yet somehow firm. "Mhmmm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back