Indescribable (Closed)

Nia walked over to one of those, throw the ball at the thing games.

Akumu had followed, slowing once at the booth before smirking.

"Up for giving this a go?" The male in charge of the booth asked, Akumu having nodded as he paid to give it a try - lifting one of the balls soon after.

"So you really want me to fuck you here or should we do this somewhere a little bit more private?" 

'Do it here! HEEEERE!' "Let's at least take it out of the restaurant. I don't want t' have to explain to my parents why we'll probably be banned from this place." Dei-Loki snickered as the Corruption groaned in the back of his head. 'GODS! So boring!'

Akumu had followed, slowing once at the booth before smirking.

"Up for giving this a go?" The male in charge of the booth asked, Akumu having nodded as he paid to give it a try - lifting one of the balls soon after.

'Do it here! HEEEERE!' "Let's at least take it out of the restaurant. I don't want t' have to explain to my parents why we'll probably be banned from this place." Dei-Loki snickered as the Corruption groaned in the back of his head. 'GODS! So boring!'

Masaru smirked, he looked behind him, quickly took the person's wallet without being noticed. He threw a fifty on the table, gave the wallet back just as easily, grabbed Dei's wrist and took him into the alleyway.

Nia watched

Tossing the ball up and catching it once, he'd then take aim and pull his arm back. His eyes having slightly narrowed on one of the towers of milk jugs before his purple irises had then flashed, Akumu throwing the ball and listening as it knocked over all three - actually accidentally smashing one of them. The one running the booth widened his eyes in disbelief, and Akumu used the last two balls he'd been given to knock over the other two pyramids that were set up, as well.

"Wha-- how--"

Akumu chuckled. "I think that counts for one of the larger prizes. Which one would y' like, Nia?"

Masaru smirked, he looked behind him, quickly took the person's wallet without being noticed. He threw a fifty on the table, gave the wallet back just as easily, grabbed Dei's wrist and took him into the alleyway.

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin as he watched, quickly having followed him out and over to the alleyway.

Tossing the ball up and catching it once, he'd then take aim and pull his arm back. His eyes having slightly narrowed on one of the towers of milk jugs before his purple irises had then flashed, Akumu throwing the ball and listening as it knocked over all three - actually accidentally smashing one of them. The one running the booth widened his eyes in disbelief, and Akumu used the last two balls he'd been given to knock over the other two pyramids that were set up, as well.

"Wha-- how--"

Akumu chuckled. "I think that counts for one of the larger prizes. Which one would y' like, Nia?"

Nia pointed up to a large white stuffed rabbit. "dat one"

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin as he watched, quickly having followed him out and over to the alleyway.

Masaru's hands wandered down Dei's hips and then up, his hands moved against the cold flesh as lips moved with his. He freed one hand from Dei's shirt and placed it under his leg, lifting him more onto his hip as he pushed Dei against the wall. "This is your fault. You're going to regret this. I'll make you cry and then i'll lick your tears. I don't like letting go of my possessions.  So-" 

His hand slipped off Dei's shirt and threw it to the ground. "If i get addicted to you, if i can't let you go, if i become obsess-i'll make you pay for it all and you will NEVER let me go. I'm psychotic, beautiful. Absolutely crazy and you'll fall with me. Because your sad and stupid. You could find someone better than me. You could fine a lot of people that are better than the Devil. . . . i'll make you pay for this. I'll make you pay for holding my heart in your hands." He dropped to his knees, feeling how soft Dei was. Watching Dei's eyes as his nose became clouded in Dei's scent. How his mind became lost in a forbidden temptation. He unzipped his pants and pulled down, licking his lips before looking back up at Dei and smirking. "You're such an idiot." He sneered and let go of control. Giving into temptation. 

(Fade to black)

Nia hugged it tight against herself "thank you" she said happily to Akumu.

"You're welcome." Akumu chuckled, kissing her cheek before looking around. "You hungry?"

Masaru's hands wandered down Dei's hips and then up, his hands moved against the cold flesh as lips moved with his. He freed one hand from Dei's shirt and placed it under his leg, lifting him more onto his hip as he pushed Dei against the wall. "This is your fault. You're going to regret this. I'll make you cry and then i'll lick your tears. I don't like letting go of my possessions.  So-" 

His hand slipped off Dei's shirt and threw it to the ground. "If i get addicted to you, if i can't let you go, if i become obsess-i'll make you pay for it all and you will NEVER let me go. I'm psychotic, beautiful. Absolutely crazy and you'll fall with me. Because your sad and stupid. You could find someone better than me. You could fine a lot of people that are better than the Devil. . . . i'll make you pay for this. I'll make you pay for holding my heart in your hands." He dropped to his knees, feeling how soft Dei was. Watching Dei's eyes as his nose became clouded in Dei's scent. How his mind became lost in a forbidden temptation. He unzipped his pants and pulled down, licking his lips before looking back up at Dei and smirking. "You're such an idiot." He sneered and let go of control. Giving into temptation. 

(Fade to black)

(Faaaaaaaaaaaaade t' black!)

Masaru combed back his hair after he zipped up his pants. He moved away from the demigod quickly, throwing his shirt at him. "Now, if i can get that more often, i wouldn't mind dating you."

Nia joined in his humming.

Hearing her do so, Akumu's smile grew as he glanced to her briefly before then looking up to the funnel cake place.

Masaru combed back his hair after he zipped up his pants. He moved away from the demigod quickly, throwing his shirt at him. "Now, if i can get that more often, i wouldn't mind dating you."

Dei-Loki, through his panting, pulled his shirt back on before quickly fixing the rest of his clothing. His emerald gaze traveling to him as he smiled with a nod, a faint blush and a slight snicker. "Duly noted."

Dei-Loki, through his panting, pulled his shirt back on before quickly fixing the rest of his clothing. His emerald gaze traveling to him as he smiled with a nod, a faint blush and a slight snicker. "Duly noted."

Masaru did the same and then slapped Dei's bum. He leaned in and kissed Dei's lips. "You know, if your father has a good sense of smell, he's gonna smell the aftermath of our 'fun' times." 

Masaru did the same and then slapped Dei's bum. He leaned in and kissed Dei's lips. "You know, if your father has a good sense of smell, he's gonna smell the aftermath of our 'fun' times." 

Dei-Loki jumped slightly at that, kissing Masaru's lips in return before then wearing a grimace to follow his words. Groaning soon after. "Fuuuuuck, I didn't even think about that..."

With a heavy sigh, he leaned against the wall in the alleyway. "I have no idea. I can't exactly run the risk of running home and showering..."

Masaru looked to the dumpster. "Well i know a way, although your family would hate me. Not that i mind, i'm use to being hated."

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru looked to the dumpster. "Well i know a way, although your family would hate me. Not that i mind, i'm use to being hated."

Dei-Loki cocked a brow as he watched him, a curious yet somehow worried look in his eyes. "What might that be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back