Indescribable (Closed)

Nia softly giggled "nope" she said with a smile. Inching ever so closer to Akumu, her heart pounding away in her chest.

Akumu held a smile of his own as he watched Nia. His body seeming to have moved closer, as well, as he'd try and keep his own heart from busting through his chest. His eyes seeming to be locked on hers.

"That's me. I'm the big, bad fox that burns your castle down . . . for fun." He grabbed Dei's wrist, pulling him onto his lap and kissing him instantly. He stayed that way for a while until he heard a cough from the side. He pushed Dei off of him, onto the other side of the couch and then looked to the waiter. He places down the beverages and looks anywhere else but at the two. "I . . . your pizza will be here in a few minutes." The waiter immediately dashed off after that. Masaru sneered and snickered. 

Dei-Loki's eyes would widen instantly from the tug. An instant shade of red darkening his face, his heart pounding at a rapid rate the moment their lips had made contact. And, as he was pushed off, he'd mentally try to collect his many, racing thoughts while his eyes seemed to be on the beverages.

Dei-Loki's eyes would widen instantly from the tug. An instant shade of red darkening his face, his heart pounding at a rapid rate the moment their lips had made contact. And, as he was pushed off, he'd mentally try to collect his many, racing thoughts while his eyes seemed to be on the beverages.

Masaru laid his hand on Dei's inner thigh. "Now that i have you all to myself, i can have my fun. You've been a bad boy. A naughty prince. You deserve punishment." He dragged Dei close to him and kissed just below his ear before nipping at his ear. His arm went around his shoulder to pull him closer as the hand began to rub and down Dei's inner thigh.

Akumu held a smile of his own as he watched Nia. His body seeming to have moved closer, as well, as he'd try and keep his own heart from busting through his chest. His eyes seeming to be locked on hers.

Nia got even closer, taking off his glasses. Then pulled back and blinked. Her jaw dropped and a small slow stream of blood trickled down her nose.

Masaru laid his hand on Dei's inner thigh. "Now that i have you all to myself, i can have my fun. You've been a bad boy. A naughty prince. You deserve punishment." He dragged Dei close to him and kissed just below his ear before nipping at his ear. His arm went around his shoulder to pull him closer as the hand began to rub and down Dei's inner thigh.

Dei-Loki quivered a bit inside out of pleasure as he bit the inner part of his lip. This allowing him to stifle a quiet moan, and he closed his eyes. No doubt he enjoyed it, but he couldn't possibly give in this soon. Dei-Loki had then moved his hand to Masaru's and, though hesitant, he eventually attempted to move it away from his inner thigh before giving an attempt to speak with words without the releasing of noises of enjoyment. "Ah, Nah. I-I told y' I wasn't going t' be easy."

Nia got even closer, taking off his glasses. Then pulled back and blinked. Her jaw dropped and a small slow stream of blood trickled down her nose.

Akumu had watched Nia, his brow slowly lifting a bit as he'd noticed her mouth had now been agape, and his eyes widened once he'd spotted the blood. Oblivious as to why, he spoke. "Nia, are you alright!?"

Dei-Loki quivered a bit inside out of pleasure as he bit the inner part of his lip. This allowing him to stifle a quiet moan, and he closed his eyes. No doubt he enjoyed it, but he couldn't possibly give in this soon. Dei-Loki had then moved his hand to Masaru's and, though hesitant, he eventually attempted to move it away from his inner thigh before giving an attempt to speak with words without the releasing of noises of enjoyment. "Ah, Nah. I-I told y' I wasn't going t' be easy."

"Fine. I'll blow you, anything just let me have you."

"your... hot."

Akumu blinked a few times, unable to resist a slight chuckle as he removed a clean cloth from his person - softly cleaning the blood trail from her nose. "And you're cute."

"Fine. I'll blow you, anything just let me have you."

"Y' really want me that bad?" Dei-Loki cocked a brow, smirking in the process as his blush slightly faded.

"Y' really want me that bad?" Dei-Loki cocked a brow, smirking in the process as his blush slightly faded.

Masaru sighed. "Yes, i want you. No one has ever said no to me and it pisses me off." The pizza arrived and then the waiter quickly left, not wanting to see what else the two would do,

Akumu blinked a few times, unable to resist a slight chuckle as he removed a clean cloth from his person - softly cleaning the blood trail from her nose. "And you're cute."

Nia continued to stare blinking as she then said "Can you get contacts or something.... you look really fuckable without glasses" Nia said, half mumbling, without even registering what she said. After a few seconds though, she did, and blushed super hard, covering her face with an 'eep!' "Oh my god I just said that"

Masaru sighed. "Yes, i want you. No one has ever said no to me and it pisses me off." The pizza arrived and then the waiter quickly left, not wanting to see what else the two would do,

Dei's smirk stretched into a slight grin as he grabbed his drink, first. "You'll need to work a bit harder than that." he snickered, sipping the drink in his hands before grabbing a slice of pizza.

Nia continued to stare blinking as she then said "Can you get contacts or something.... you look really fuckable without glasses" Nia said, half mumbling, without even registering what she said. After a few seconds though, she did, and blushed super hard, covering her face with an 'eep!' "Oh my god I just said that"

Akumu blinked a few times cheeks reddening before he then brought a hand to the back of his head - laughing nervously. "I'll take that as a complement."

Dei's smirk stretched into a slight grin as he grabbed his drink, first. "You'll need to work a bit harder than that." he snickered, sipping the drink in his hands before grabbing a slice of pizza.

Akumu blinked a few times cheeks reddening before he then brought a hand to the back of his head - laughing nervously. "I'll take that as a complement."

"What do i gotta do for you to allow me into you pants? Hmm? Want me to strip butt naked in here and run around? I'll do it. Just let me have you." Masaru's hand slipped back to Dei's leg, moving onto Dei's crotch and began to palm it.

"What do i gotta do for you to allow me into you pants? Hmm? Want me to strip butt naked in here and run around? I'll do it. Just let me have you." Masaru's hand slipped back to Dei's leg, moving onto Dei's crotch and began to palm it.

Dei-Loki gasped quietly as he, once more, bit back a moan. Softly having moved his hand away once more before speaking. "L-Loyalty. I need loyalty."

Nia shrunk down into the seat, curling into a ball. 

Akumu blinked as he watched her. "It's okay, Nia."

Dei-Loki gasped quietly as he, once more, bit back a moan. Softly having moved his hand away once more before speaking. "L-Loyalty. I need loyalty."

"Like a guard dog or something? Are you being bullied? I'll kick anyone's ass if you want. Hell, i'll become your servant, whatever."

"Like a guard dog or something? Are you being bullied? I'll kick anyone's ass if you want. Hell, i'll become your servant, whatever."

"As much as I'd enjoy watching y' beat the fuck outta almost anyone I'd point to, that's..." Dei-Loki huffed, fixing his posture on the couch. "I just... I don't wanna be a 'bang and go' on the assembly line of people that are lined up t' be with you..."

'fuck it' nia thought before quickly shooting up and grabbing Akumu's collar, bringing his lips into hers. 

Akumu widened his eyes as he'd been pulled forward. His eyes closing and his hand softly lifting to Nia's cheek a few moments after their lips had touched.

"As much as I'd enjoy watching y' beat the fuck outta almost anyone I'd point to, that's..." Dei-Loki huffed, fixing his posture on the couch. "I just... I don't wanna be a 'bang and go' on the assembly line of people that are lined up t' be with you..."

Masaru groaned, dropping back to his seat as he stared at the boring white ceiling above him. "The one person that i want, wants to chain me down to a relationship. Fucking perfect. What a waste of my time." He stood up abruptly and grabbed his jacket that sat near Dei.

Masaru groaned, dropping back to his seat as he stared at the boring white ceiling above him. "The one person that i want, wants to chain me down to a relationship. Fucking perfect. What a waste of my time." He stood up abruptly and grabbed his jacket that sat near Dei.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit at that, watching as Masaru lifted his coat. In a brief panic, he leaned back against the couch as he'd watch him. Instantly putting on a sad puppy look before having then shrugged as he looked to the table. "Well, I... I guess I that means I should try and go back with the hockey player again. I'm sure Dominic would care enough t' be [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]loyal..."[/COLOR]

Nia broke the contact and held Akumu's hand against her cheek. Smiling at him and breathing heavily.

Akumu would heavily breathe through his nose after the kiss was broken. His eyes opening to look at Nia as he held a smile of his own.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit at that, watching as Masaru lifted his coat. In a brief panic, he leaned back against the couch as he'd watch him. Instantly putting on a sad puppy look before having then shrugged as he looked to the table. "Well, I... I guess I that means I should try and go back with the hockey player again. I'm sure Dominic would care enough t' be [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]loyal..."[/COLOR]

Masaru wanted to pinch Dei's cheeks as he made the puppy look. He scoffed at the mention of Dominic. Confused on how to feel, he stayed for a while. "And why should i care? This does not benefit me."

Masaru wanted to pinch Dei's cheeks as he made the puppy look. He scoffed at the mention of Dominic. Confused on how to feel, he stayed for a while. "And why should i care? This does not benefit me."

"Doesn't it, though?" Dei-Loki looked up from the table, keeping his look. "Ya did say ya wanted me, after all. Though, I guess if that wasn't true then I'd have t' move on and offer that bit t' someone else." He huffed.

"that was-" she said, failing to complete the sentence.

"-wow..." he completed the sentence as he blinked.

"Doesn't it, though?" Dei-Loki looked up from the table, keeping his look. "Ya did say ya wanted me, after all. Though, I guess if that wasn't true then I'd have t' move on and offer that bit t' someone else." He huffed.

"-wow..." he completed the sentence as he blinked.

Masaru sighed. "I do want you. I want to hurt you for putting me in this ridiculous position. I don't date. Ever, and i'm definitely not going to date just because you sit there, acting all cute and desirable."

Masaru sighed. "I do want you. I want to hurt you for putting me in this ridiculous position. I don't date. Ever, and i'm definitely not going to date just because you sit there, acting all cute and desirable."

Dei-Loki kept his sad, puppy-eyed look as he had rested his chin on his folded arms. "Y' won't even just give it a try? Not a single go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back