Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru would smirk to Dei and got in the car. "So where do you wanna go, after dropping these two off, beautiful?"

"I kinda like the idea of pizza." Dei-Loki answered as he watched Masaru get into the car.

Nia got in the car

Akumu watched, a huff escaping him as he moved back to his seat. Adrian getting in as soon as he saw everyone get back in.

Nia let out a long exhale, closing her eyes as she sat in in silence, leaning against the car seat and slouching down some.

Nia let out a long exhale, closing her eyes as she sat in in silence, leaning against the car seat and slouching down some.

Masaru rolled his eyes with a snicker, leaning forward to run his finger on the back of Dei's neck. "Then pizza it is. You'll pay, won'tcha, babe?"

Akumu watched as Nia had slouched. His gaze out the window as the car began to move.

Masaru rolled his eyes with a snicker, leaning forward to run his finger on the back of Dei's neck. "Then pizza it is. You'll pay, won'tcha, babe?"

Dei-Loki shivered a bit at that, looking back to him with a smirk and a stare. "Only if y' don't wanna eat."

Akumu watched as Nia had slouched. His gaze out the window as the car began to move.

Dei-Loki shivered a bit at that, looking back to him with a smirk and a stare. "Only if y' don't wanna eat."

"I'll eat. I'm hungry after being tied up and stuck in the back of your omfy trunk." He elongated one of his nails just enough to puncture Dei's skin and then withdrew it without having anyone see it.

"I'll eat. I'm hungry after being tied up and stuck in the back of your omfy trunk." He elongated one of his nails just enough to puncture Dei's skin and then withdrew it without having anyone see it.

Dei-Loki instantly bit his lip at that to suppress any sort of noise that he'd make in response to the action - mostly restrained pleasure. A smirk being unable to be held back. "Y' didn't find it cozy?"

Dei-Loki instantly bit his lip at that to suppress any sort of noise that he'd make in response to the action - mostly restrained pleasure. A smirk being unable to be held back. "Y' didn't find it cozy?"

"It would've been cozier with you by my side, Princess." He looked to Adrian, "Shall we go?"

Nia sat in the car until they stopped, then looking at Akumu with a blushing smile before getting our of the car.

Nia sat in the car until they stopped, then looking at Akumu with a blushing smile before getting our of the car.

"Have a great date, you two." Masaru waved them off and reclined in the back of car, setting his long legs on the seats as he laid down.

"Have a great date, you two." Masaru waved them off and reclined in the back of car, setting his long legs on the seats as he laid down.

Akumu returned the smile, soon having gotten out, as well before heading to Nia's side.

Dei-Loki turned, poking his head out the window before pointing to Akumu with a 'don't blow it' expression before he got pulled back into the vehicle by his father.

"Just give a call when you're ready t' go." Adrian spoke, glancing out to the two before driving off after Akumu had both sighed and nodded.

Akumu returned the smile, soon having gotten out, as well before heading to Nia's side.

Dei-Loki turned, poking his head out the window before pointing to Akumu with a 'don't blow it' expression before he got pulled back into the vehicle by his father.

"Just give a call when you're ready t' go." Adrian spoke, glancing out to the two before driving off after Akumu had both sighed and nodded.

Nia took Akumus hand and entered the carnival.

Masaru stretched, a pop coming from his knee, rang in the air. "These seats are comfy, i can tell you that for sure. I can fall asleep on them."

Nia took Akumus hand and entered the carnival.

As Akumu interlaced their fingers while they traveled, he looked around. "Alright, where would you like to go first?"

Masaru stretched, a pop coming from his knee, rang in the air. "These seats are comfy, i can tell you that for sure. I can fall asleep on them."

Adrian glanced into the rearview mirror briefly before looking back to the road with a smirk. "Thank you. Just bought this car."

Dei-Loki blinked from the pop, leaning back against his seat as he looked out the window and listened.

As Akumu interlaced their fingers while they traveled, he looked around. "Alright, where would you like to go first?"

Adrian glanced into the rearview mirror briefly before looking back to the road with a smirk. "Thank you. Just bought this car."

Dei-Loki blinked from the pop, leaning back against his seat as he looked out the window and listened.

"lets just go ride something"

"You're welcome. Nice choice. It's a beautiful babe." He looked straight at Dei as he said that.

"lets just go ride something"

Akumu would then nod, glancing to the different rides with a quirked brow before he then gestured to the Ferris wheel. "How about that one?"

"You're welcome. Nice choice. It's a beautiful babe." He looked straight at Dei as he said that.

Dei-Loki smirked a bit, briefly glancing back to Masaru before then looking ahead while having softly exhaled. His eyes landing on the pizza shop once there.

Dei-Loki smirked a bit, briefly glancing back to Masaru before then looking ahead while having softly exhaled. His eyes landing on the pizza shop once there.

Masaru sat up and thanked Adrian for the drive here. He hopped out of the car and opened Dei's door, flashing a devilish smile to him before lowering his head down to meet Adrian with a boy-next-door smile and waved.

Akumu smirked, giving another nod as he'd then lead the way in said direction.

Masaru sat up and thanked Adrian for the drive here. He hopped out of the car and opened Dei's door, flashing a devilish smile to him before lowering his head down to meet Adrian with a boy-next-door smile and waved.

Dei-Loki looked up, noticing the devilish smile as he'd soon get out before turning and also thanking his father.

Adrian had quietly watched, somewhat returning the wave with his arm rested on the top of the steering wheel. "Alright, same goes fer ya both, have fun and let me know when you're finished. And, fox," His expression had then darkened slightly, becoming a bit more threatening, despite the smirk on his face. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Don't y' be trying anything."[/COLOR]

(Couldn't resist the fatherly side.

... At least it's better than dad jokes. XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
After a short wait, Nia got on the ferris wheel, patting the seat next to her and smiling up at Akumu "the ferris wheel, so cheezy, but so good."

Akumu slid in beside her, sitting down with a chuckle and a nod. "I can't remember the last time I've even been on one of these..."

Dei-Loki looked up, noticing the devilish smile as he'd soon get out before turning and also thanking his father.

Adrian had quietly watched, somewhat returning the wave with his arm rested on the top of the steering wheel. "Alright, same goes fer ya both, have fun and let me know when you're finished. And, fox," His expression had then darkened slightly, becoming a bit more threatening, despite the smirk on his face. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Don't y' be trying anything."[/COLOR]

(Couldn't resist the fatherly side.

... At least it's better than dad jokes. XD)

"Yes sir, i'll treat him with all my kindness." He gave a innocent smile. 'The little kindness that i have left,' he thought to himself as he stood up and looked to Dei. "You ready to go, beautiful?"

Nia nodded in agreement with a snicker "yeah, same here"

He softly chuckled, looking around as he leaned back.

"Yes sir, i'll treat him with all my kindness." He gave a innocent smile. 'The little kindness that i have left,' he thought to himself as he stood up and looked to Dei. "You ready to go, beautiful?"

Dei-Loki nodded, waving to his father as he watched him leave before looking to Masaru. "Yep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back