Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki paused at this, biting the inside of his lip gently as he kept his gaze on his work. "But not with just a snap of your fingers."

Masaru sighed, and went back to staring at the teacher. 

(TIMESKIP)

Masaru stretched as he made his way to his sister's side, waiting for her since she had to do a few things in the office before they left.

Akumu sighed, peeking into the darkroom the school had to develop photos in, with Dei-Loki at his side. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"You almost done in there, Malvo?"[/COLOR]

"Just about! Just give me a moment, I've got a few photos from a few days ago that I need t' develop!" Malvo called out.

Dei-Loki sighed, looking up and over to Akumu. "I'll meet y' both at the front of the school." After speaking, he'd pivot and start in said direction. Softly exhaling in the process.

Akumu sighed, peeking into the darkroom the school had to develop photos in, with Dei-Loki at his side. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"You almost done in there, Malvo?"[/COLOR]

"Just about! Just give me a moment, I've got a few photos from a few days ago that I need t' develop!" Malvo called out.

Dei-Loki sighed, looking up and over to Akumu. "I'll meet y' both at the front of the school." After speaking, he'd pivot and start in said direction. Softly exhaling in the process.

Nia was in front of the school, unlocking her red mountain bike.

Masaru yawned, closing his eyes as he relaxed on the bench outside of the office. 

Dei-Loki quietly hummed to himself, holding the straps of the dark green backpack he'd been carrying on his back. As he passed the office, he glanced to Masaru before looking out the windows by the school's exit.

"There." Malvo spoke, heading out of the darkroom before clipping a couple photos to the drying area. 

"Alright, come on." Akumu smiled a bit before leading the way out.

Masaru yawned as his sister got out. They made their way out, not noticing the group as they seemed to be in a heated argument. 

Nia saw Akumu and waved from down the road, near the bike rack.

Akumu perked up when he spotted Nia, his smile growing as he returned the wave and walked over to her.

Masaru yawned as his sister got out. They made their way out, not noticing the group as they seemed to be in a heated argument. 

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched Akumu before shifting their attention to Yuki and Masaru, soon looking to themselves.

"Wonder what that's about?" Malvo blinked, Dei-Loki shrugging before heading over to curiously follow the both of them - Malvo doing the same.

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched Akumu before shifting their attention to Yuki and Masaru, soon looking to themselves.

"Wonder what that's about?" Malvo blinked, Dei-Loki shrugging before heading over to curiously follow the both of them - Malvo doing the same.

"The Council said-"

"Yeah, yeah, i've heard you." Masaru seemed defeated, a heavy sigh coming from his lips.

"I know you wanted to help that girl, but you have to find another way without using your other side." 

"I get it, okay? I get it. No more Nogitsune." 
"You did good though, i'm proud of you. You saved her life."
"For what reason though? Now the Council's going to be on my ass for the rest of my school year, no doubt." Yuki sighed, and petted his head. 
"I'm still proud of you though. Very proud." He looked down to his sis and smiled, "thanks. That means . . . a lot."

"The Council said-"

"Yeah, yeah, i've heard you." Masaru seemed defeated, a heavy sigh coming from his lips.

"I know you wanted to help that girl, but you have to find another way without using your other side." 

"I get it, okay? I get it. No more Nogitsune." 
"You did good though, i'm proud of you. You saved her life."
"For what reason though? Now the Council's going to be on my ass for the rest of my school year, no doubt." Yuki sighed, and petted his head. 
"I'm still proud of you though. Very proud." He looked down to his sis and smiled, "thanks. That means . . . a lot."

Dei and Malvo listened in, their brows lifting as they'd then soon look to each other once more - hidden surprise on their faces. And, still, they continued to discreetly listen in.

Dei and Malvo listened in, their brows lifting as they'd then soon look to each other once more - hidden surprise on their faces. And, still, they continued to discreetly listen in.

The wind pushed behind Dei and Malvo, finally pushing their scents into the Oshiros' noses. They whipped around and Masaru growled. "How long have you two been listening?"

The wind pushed behind Dei and Malvo, finally pushing their scents into the Oshiros' noses. They whipped around and Masaru growled. "How long have you two been listening?"

Both Dei-Loki and Malvo stopped dead in their tracks, eyes wide.

"W-We weren't listening! We we're just walking..." Malvo would lie as she slightly lowered her head from the growl. Dei-Loki remaining beside her as he'd been silent.

Both Dei-Loki and Malvo stopped dead in their tracks, eyes wide.

"W-We weren't listening! We we're just walking..." Malvo would lie as she slightly lowered her head from the growl. Dei-Loki remaining beside her as he'd been silent.

Masaru snickered as Yuki sighed. "Stop playing with them, Masaru. My brother is just messing with you."

"Unless you're from the Council then go and bite Satan's ass. I'm being a good boy and don't need a four hours lecture again on when and where i can use my other half."

Masaru snickered as Yuki sighed. "Stop playing with them, Masaru. My brother is just messing with you."

"Unless you're from the Council then go and bite Satan's ass. I'm being a good boy and don't need a four hours lecture again on when and where i can use my other half."

Malvo huffed in relief, shifting a bit as she would then nod. Dei-Loki having smirked slightly. "I knew there was something big about y' that I wasn't quite seeing..."

Nia waited until he was close before asking "so are we still down for later?"

Akumu nodded as he heard her, a smile still shaping his face. "Yep."

Malvo huffed in relief, shifting a bit as she would then nod. Dei-Loki having smirked slightly. "I knew there was something big about y' that I wasn't quite seeing..."

"THEY DIDN"T DENY IT. THEY ARE IN THE COUNCIL!"  Masaru turned back around and only made two steps before his sister grab the back of his hoodie. He pulled him back around to face the twins. 
"They're not from the Council. Stop being so paranoid. Have you been doing something bad that is making you paranoid?"
"No. I just saved Natalie and that was about it."

"THEY DIDN"T DENY IT. THEY ARE IN THE COUNCIL!"  Masaru turned back around and only made two steps before his sister grab the back of his hoodie. He pulled him back around to face the twins. 
"They're not from the Council. Stop being so paranoid. Have you been doing something bad that is making you paranoid?"
"No. I just saved Natalie and that was about it."

"The Council?" Malvo curiously questioned as she'd then shift on her feet.

"cool, see you then" she said getting onto her bike.

He nodded once more, watching her before his eyes would take a quick scan of the area to ensure no one had been watching. From there, he kissed Nia's cheek before she could go. Hands in his pockets.

He nodded once more, watching her before his eyes would take a quick scan of the area to ensure no one had been watching. From there, he kissed Nia's cheek before she could go. Hands in his pockets.

Nia blushed, then pulling his face towards her own as she returned the action, a light blush on her cheeks as she peddled off to tell her mom she got a date.

"See? She's not on the Council."
"She could be lying and she didn't even deny it."
"ARG! You are so hard to please. Yes, The Council. You might not have them in your world, but we have one in ours. They are the highest beings of supernaturals in our world, controlling all supernatural creatures. One of their rules is to never show a normal your abilities, but SOMEONE doesn't like to listen to the rules." She turned slightly towards Masaru who shrugged. 

Nia blushed, then pulling his face towards her own as she returned the action, a light blush on her cheeks as she peddled off to tell her mom she got a date.

Akumu softly touched his cheek after he stood straight. A smile on his face as he watched her go. Soon turning to head over to wait for Dei-Loki and Malvo.

"See? She's not on the Council."
"She could be lying and she didn't even deny it."
"ARG! You are so hard to please. Yes, The Council. You might not have them in your world, but we have one in ours. They are the highest beings of supernaturals in our world, controlling all supernatural creatures. One of their rules is to never show a normal your abilities, but SOMEONE doesn't like to listen to the rules." She turned slightly towards Masaru who shrugged. 

Malvo blinked a few times, glancing to Dei-Loki and speaking after listening to Yuki. "Would explain why dad wanted us t' hide our own..."

Dei-Loki shrugged, quietly forcing air out through his nose. "That could be."

Akumu softly touched his cheek after he stood straight. A smile on his face as he watched her go. Soon turning to head over to wait for Dei-Loki and Malvo.

Malvo blinked a few times, glancing to Dei-Loki and speaking after listening to Yuki. "Would explain why dad wanted us t' hide our own..."

Dei-Loki shrugged, quietly forcing air out through his nose. "That could be."

Masaru grinned, lowering him to Dei's eye level. "So what are ya anyways? I smell dog and something strong for such a short cutie like you." He winked and Yuki sighed, slapping him on the back of the head. He growled, but before he could say anything, Yuki pointed to Akumu. "It seems that you're brother is waiting."

Masaru grinned, lowering him to Dei's eye level. "So what are ya anyways? I smell dog and something strong for such a short cutie like you." He winked and Yuki sighed, slapping him on the back of the head. He growled, but before he could say anything, Yuki pointed to Akumu. "It seems that you're brother is waiting."

Dei-Loki watched as Masaru lowered himself. A heavy sigh escaping him before he blinked and followed Yuki's gesture with his eyes.

Malvo would do the same, soon nodding as she grabbed Dei-Loki's sleeve before looking to Yuki and smiling. "Yeah, we should be going. See y' both tomorrow?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back