Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu, opening his lunch bag, looked into it as he listened to Nia. Soon glancing to her as he slowly lifted a brow while a faint blush coated his cheeks. "... You mean y' wouldn't mind if I did it again, say, right now?"

Nia made a high pitched 'eep' sound "not now" she said in a hushed voice "your brother and sister are right here!"

Nia made a high pitched 'eep' sound "not now" she said in a hushed voice "your brother and sister are right here!"

Akumu held back a chuckle from the eep, briefly looking over to Malvo and Dei-Loki whom both looked over briefly from the noise. Smirking, Akumu turned back to Nia before giving a hushed answer. "Alright, I won't."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu held back a chuckle from the eep, briefly looking over to Malvo and Dei-Loki whom both looked over briefly from the noise. Smirking, Akumu turned back to Nia before giving a hushed answer. "Alright, I won't."

Nia let out a nervous, awkward, desperate laugh. "so loki, did you know Masaru is an absolute cun.t?"

Nia let out a nervous, awkward, desperate laugh. "so loki, did you know Masaru is an absolute cun.t?"

Dei-Loki blinked, looking from Nia, back over to Masaru as his chin would once more rest on the palm of his hand. "Doesn't bother me any..."

"You've got a strange taste in men, Dei-Loki. Hell, Dominic was almost the same way, from what I remember. And even more so towards those last few months y' both were together..."

Dei-Loki blinked, looking from Nia, back over to Masaru as his chin would once more rest on the palm of his hand. "Doesn't bother me any..."

"You've got a strange taste in men, Dei-Loki. Hell, Dominic was almost the same way, from what I remember. And even more so towards those last few months y' both were together..."

Nia shook her head, nudging Akumu "is he all right?"

"Dominic? Dei, i suggest that if this is you trying to find another Dominic, it won't work. Find a nice guy. Nice guys give you things and treat you well. They don't try to hurt you like he will. If you won't listen to that, at least listen to this. Masaru likes to play with his toys, but if you wanted to be notice more by him, be a chase. Make him want you as much as you want him by not giving into him that quickly. He likes challenges and people who are hard to get."

Nia shook her head, nudging Akumu "is he all right?"

"Physically? Yes. In the head?" Akumu shook his own head. "Not in the slightest."

"Dominic? Dei, i suggest that if this is you trying to find another Dominic, it won't work. Find a nice guy. Nice guys give you things and treat you well. They don't try to hurt you like he will. If you won't listen to that, at least listen to this. Masaru likes to play with his toys, but if you wanted to be notice more by him, be a chase. Make him want you as much as you want him by not giving into him that quickly. He likes challenges and people who are hard to get."

Dei-Loki ignored his brother's comment, but he'd soon lift his brow in surprise and turn to face Yuki. "Really? Will that really work?"

"Physically? Yes. In the head?" Akumu shook his own head. "Not in the slightest."

Dei-Loki ignored his brother's comment, but he'd soon lift his brow in surprise and turn to face Yuki. "Really? Will that really work?"

"Mhmm. You see, my brother is like a child. If he gets bored with his toys, he throw them away and never looks at them again, but if you surprised him and played the game as well as him, you wouldn't be forgettable. Tease him, seduce him, make him jealous, keep him entertained for a long period of time, and maybe he won't even think twice of throwing you out. Hell, maybe he'll want to be something more with you, but you must never stop running until you are absolutely sure that you have tired my brother out. You won't have to keep running when you know that he's yours and only yours."

Nia simply nodded. "I figured"

Akumu crossed his arms, leaning back as he watched the others.

"Mhmm. You see, my brother is like a child. If he gets bored with his toys, he throw them away and never looks at them again, but if you surprised him and played the game as well as him, you wouldn't be forgettable. Tease him, seduce him, make him jealous, keep him entertained for a long period of time, and maybe he won't even think twice of throwing you out. Hell, maybe he'll want to be something more with you, but you must never stop running until you are absolutely sure that you have tired my brother out. You won't have to keep running when you know that he's yours and only yours."

Dei-Loki would listen as if taking notes, soon having nodded as he smirked a bit. "Alright. Thank y', Yuki."

Dei and Malvo looked to Nia, as well. Malvo soon glancing to Dei-Loki as she huffed. "Now that you know, eat yer food. Y' know how mam and dad get when y' don't eat."

"You can go home soon enough. We got two more blocks after lunch and then we are out of here. You should eat though, Dei. Masaru likes dating people who don't look like twigs."

Akumu would gently pat Nia's back, snickering quietly.

Dei-Loki would then huff, perking a brow before soon nodding as he opened his bag to get started on his lunch.

Yuki at too until the bell rang. Yuki waved goodbye to the rest of the group and left quickly.

Malvo waved goodbye to Yuki as she took her leave, soon standing as she gathered her trash - looking to the others. "What classes do you guys have next? I've got photography."

"okay! see you there!" she said, litteraly skipping off to class.

Malvo would nod, watching her skip off as she gently laughed - looking to the others. "I'll see y' both later." She'd say before heading off to get what she needed for class.

Masaru went to the same class that Dei was going.

Dei-Loki huffed, clearing his place as he made his way to tech. ed. A class his uncle picked out for him, no less. but he didn't mind. Though, he quirked a brow when he saw Masaru was heading the same way.

Malvo would nod, watching her skip off as she gently laughed - looking to the others. "I'll see y' both later." She'd say before heading off to get what she needed for class.

Dei-Loki huffed, clearing his place as he made his way to tech. ed. A class his uncle picked out for him, no less. but he didn't mind. Though, he quirked a brow when he saw Masaru was heading the same way.

Masaru sat down in an empty table and stretched. He then spotted Dei and smiled, patting his lap to suggest that he sit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back