Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru sat down in an empty table and stretched. He then spotted Dei and smiled, patting his lap to suggest that he sit there.

Dei-Loki lifted a brow at the gesture, smirking as he remembered what Yuki had said. So, instead of on his lap, he took a seat in the place beside him. That slightly mischievous smirk remaining on his face as he set his books and such down. "Hello, again~"

----

Once she'd grabbed what she needed, Malvo quickly went off to check in to class. 

Dei-Loki lifted a brow at the gesture, smirking as he remembered what Yuki had said. So, instead of on his lap, he took a seat in the place beside him. That slightly mischievous smirk remaining on his face as he set his books and such down. "Hello, again~"

Masaru's face showed clear confusion as Dei sat down near him with a smile. "Why are you so cheeky and happy?"

Masaru's face showed clear confusion as Dei sat down near him with a smile. "Why are you so cheeky and happy?"

"Y' needn't worry about that, handsome." Dei-Loki replied, getting his stuff ready before glancing to him.

----

Once given the okay, Malvo took her camera and started in the direction of Nia's class. Pushing the door open as she looked around.

@Heir of Dalania

"Y' needn't worry about that, handsome." Dei-Loki replied, getting his stuff ready before glancing to him.

"Handsome? Where's the Dei that was all nervous that couldn't even looked into my eyes?" His hand rested on Dei's inner thigh, his fingertips close to his junk.

Nia was on stage, laying on her back. "Why have you betrayed me so! You were my friend! I loved you!" she other girl on stage pointed down dramatically at Nia. "You stole my chocolate bar, that is UNFORGIVABLE!"

"Handsome? Where's the Dei that was all nervous that couldn't even looked into my eyes?" His hand rested on Dei's inner thigh, his fingertips close to his junk.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes from the feeling of his hand, forcing down his nervousness out of the view of being noticeable - though it was, in fact, still there. The moment he closed his eyes, he managed to keep a smirk. His own fingertips lightly brushing over the back of Masaru's hand before taking it and moving it away, glancing up into Masaru's eyes while keeping his mischievous look. "Y' didn't really think I'd be that easy, did y'?"

Nia was on stage, laying on her back. "Why have you betrayed me so! You were my friend! I loved you!" she other girl on stage pointed down dramatically at Nia. "You stole my chocolate bar, that is UNFORGIVABLE!"

Malvo had watched them, her brow lifted as she smiled a bit.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes from the feeling of his hand, forcing down his nervousness out of the view of being noticeable - though it was, in fact, still there. The moment he closed his eyes, he managed to keep a smirk. His own fingertips lightly brushing over the back of Masaru's hand before taking it and moving it away, glancing up into Masaru's eyes while keeping his mischievous look. "Y' didn't really think I'd be that easy, did y'?"

Masaru scowled as his hand was taken away.  "What the Hell happened to you? You were pratically begging me to have my way with you this morning. What changed?"

"BUT WHY DID YOU STAB ME IN THE KIDNEY!?!?"

Clearly having been entertained, Malvo continued to listen. Fiddling with her camera to make sure it had been ready.

Masaru scowled as his hand was taken away.  "What the Hell happened to you? You were pratically begging me to have my way with you this morning. What changed?"

"Does it bother you?" Dei-Loki grinned, watching the scowl as he quirked a brow.

Clearly having been entertained, Malvo continued to listen. Fiddling with her camera to make sure it had been ready.

"Does it bother you?" Dei-Loki grinned, watching the scowl as he quirked a brow.

"A bit, yes." Masaru growled, not having control on Dei anymore was making him agitated.

Nia suddenly jumped to her feet, causing the other girl to gasp. Nia put her hands on her hips and laughed mockingly. "Twas merely a flesh wound! Knave!" she said pointing at her with an outstretched arm.

"A bit, yes." Masaru growled, not having control on Dei anymore was making him agitated.

"Awww, how cute~" Dei-Loki snickered before closing his eyes and turning his head forward.

Nia suddenly jumped to her feet, causing the other girl to gasp. Nia put her hands on her hips and laughed mockingly. "Twas merely a flesh wound! Knave!" she said pointing at her with an outstretched arm.

With a silent gasp, she looked up again - clicking the little door shut after having loaded the film into the camera. She wasn't too sure of just where to begin with her photos, but, no harm in snapping a few now, right? If anyone were to disagree, she could always just not develop those ones, anyway.

"Awww, how cute~" Dei-Loki snickered before closing his eyes and turning his head forward.

With a silent gasp, she looked up again - clicking the little door shut after having loaded the film into the camera. She wasn't too sure of just where to begin with her photos, but, no harm in snapping a few now, right? If anyone were to disagree, she could always just not develop those ones, anyway.

"freeze" one of the other class members took Nia's place, taking the scene in a new direction. Nia then stood by malvo "nice to see you made it."

"freeze" one of the other class members took Nia's place, taking the scene in a new direction. Nia then stood by malvo "nice to see you made it."

Malvo looked over to watch Nia head over to her, a smile on her face. "Yep! Just needed t' clear it with the teacher first." She then lifted a brow in curiosity. "What would y' call what you guys are doing right now? Is it a warm up?"

Malvo looked over to watch Nia head over to her, a smile on her face. "Yep! Just needed t' clear it with the teacher first." She then lifted a brow in curiosity. "What would y' call what you guys are doing right now? Is it a warm up?"

"yeah, you yell out freeze and the people on stage freeze in place and are swapped out with the new person"

Masaru tsked, crossing his arms. He turned towards the teacher who was beginning to talk. He turned towards Dei a few times, trying to analyse him. "I'm sorry, Dei. I didn't mean to be an ass to you. Can you ever forgive me?" He gave his best innocent frown and leaned closer to Dei.

"yeah, you yell out freeze and the people on stage freeze in place and are swapped out with the new person"

"Oooooo." Malvo smiled. "Well, I'm ready t' take photos whenever you guys are."

Masaru tsked, crossing his arms. He turned towards the teacher who was beginning to talk. He turned towards Dei a few times, trying to analyse him. "I'm sorry, Dei. I didn't mean to be an ass to you. Can you ever forgive me?" He gave his best innocent frown and leaned closer to Dei.

Dei-Loki blinked while listening to the teacher. Soon perking a brow as he looked to Masaru. 'No way, it couldn't have been that easy... Could it?.. No, I don't believe it.' Through his thinking, he managed to keep a smirk. Hesitantly lifting his hand to Masaru's cheek as he'd caress and then pat it gently. "We'll see." And, with that, he looked forward once more.

Dei-Loki blinked while listening to the teacher. Soon perking a brow as he looked to Masaru. 'No way, it couldn't have been that easy... Could it?.. No, I don't believe it.' Through his thinking, he managed to keep a smirk. Hesitantly lifting his hand to Masaru's cheek as he'd caress and then pat it gently. "We'll see." And, with that, he looked forward once more.

Masaru growled and pouted, just like a child that Yuki described. A kid who wants a toy, but can't get it. A forbidden temptation just so close to reach, but yet, not.

"whenever, just take them." she said before taking place on stage.

Malvo would nod, smiling as she lifted her camera up to her face so she could begin.

Masaru growled and pouted, just like a child that Yuki described. A kid who wants a toy, but can't get it. A forbidden temptation just so close to reach, but yet, not.

Dei-Loki held his smirk, keeping his attention forward as he listened to the teacher before then getting to work on his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back