Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki nodded, waving to his father as he watched him leave before looking to Masaru. "Yep."

"Come on, i am actually hungry and could definitely chow down on a few slices of pizza. Then afterwards, you're going to have to repay me. Maybe i'll pound you against the dumpster, i don't really know for sure yet."

"Come on, i am actually hungry and could definitely chow down on a few slices of pizza. Then afterwards, you're going to have to repay me. Maybe i'll pound you against the dumpster, i don't really know for sure yet."

A darker blush painted Dei-Loki's cheeks as he made it over to the doorway leading into the pizza place. He would've given a snappy, immediate comeback, but the more he thought about the idea of the two of them, the harder it was to think of anything else. So, instead, he bit his lip and placed a hand on the door to open it.

A darker blush painted Dei-Loki's cheeks as he made it over to the doorway leading into the pizza place. He would've given a snappy, immediate comeback, but the more he thought about the idea of the two of them, the harder it was to think of anything else. So, instead, he bit his lip and placed a hand on the door to open it.

Masaru smirked, walking into the pizza place. His stomach growled. "Go on and order."

Nia closed her eyes and sighed, resting her head on Akumu's shoulder.

Akumu slowly lifted his brows, his gaze shifting to Nia as he'd smile and wrap an arm around her. His gaze sifting ahead as he'd rest his cheek on her head. The Ferris wheel beginning to move.

Masaru smirked, walking into the pizza place. His stomach growled. "Go on and order."

"Meat lovers sound alright with you?" Dei-Loki would ask as he neared the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu slowly lifted his brows, his gaze shifting to Nia as he'd smile and wrap an arm around her. His gaze sifting ahead as he'd rest his cheek on her head. The Ferris wheel beginning to move.

Nia smiled and opened her vibrant green eyes, gazing out the front of the cart. "I wonder what kind of veiw we will get from the top?"

"Meat lovers sound alright with you?" Dei-Loki would ask as he neared the counter.

"Yeah, that sounds good." He said, staring at how short Dei was compared to him.

Nia smiled and opened her vibrant green eyes, gazing out the front of the cart. "I wonder what kind of veiw we will get from the top?"

"I'm sure it must be a decent view." Akumu looked up, smirking a bit. "Seems like it goes pretty high, after all."

"Yeah, that sounds good." He said, staring at how short Dei was compared to him.

Dei-Loki would nod, glancing to Masaru for a moment before looking ahead and ordering the pizza. "Large meat lovers pizza, please."

"I'm sure it must be a decent view." Akumu looked up, smirking a bit. "Seems like it goes pretty high, after all."

Dei-Loki would nod, glancing to Masaru for a moment before looking ahead and ordering the pizza. "Large meat lovers pizza, please."

Masaru went and sat down at a seat.

Masaru went and sat down at a seat.

After ordering, Dei-Loki wandered over before having sat across from Masaru as he waited for the food. A gentle sigh soon escaping him in the process.

Nia sat quietly until speaking  "that ride here was... interesting"

"Sorry about that, I had no idea my little brother tagged along, let alone the fact he also, apparently, 'kidnapped' Masaru." Akumu heavily sighed after speaking.

After ordering, Dei-Loki wandered over before having sat across from Masaru as he waited for the food. A gentle sigh soon escaping him in the process.

"Sorry about that, I had no idea my little brother tagged along, let alone the fact he also, apparently, 'kidnapped' Masaru." Akumu heavily sighed after speaking.

Masaru looked to Dei. "So, what would you have done to me if i didn't make any noise and allowed for me to be kidnapped?"

"well..." she blushed deep red "now it's just the two of us... alone"

"Mhm." Akumu would nod as he softly rubbed her shoulder with his thumb. Glancing to her soon after.

Masaru looked to Dei. "So, what would you have done to me if i didn't make any noise and allowed for me to be kidnapped?"

Dei-Loki lifted a brow, smirking slightly as he looked from Masaru to his hands - which he would rest on the table. "Like you would've not made noise." he snickered, sighing softly.

"Mhm." Akumu would nod as he softly rubbed her shoulder with his thumb. Glancing to her soon after.

Dei-Loki lifted a brow, smirking slightly as he looked from Masaru to his hands - which he would rest on the table. "Like you would've not made noise." he snickered, sighing softly.

"I would've been a good boy, if you told me that you were kidnapping me and told me why. I mean, i told you about the Council, did i not? I told you that they would love to chain my powers down. It could've been them taking me. I wouldn't let that happen. Hell no." He whispered the rest about the council.

Nia remained silent, her heart racing in her chest.

Akumu continued to watch her for a few more moments before looking forward - hoping to ease up on the awkwardness. With a smile, he looked around as they'd soon been at the top. "See? Perfect view of the carnival."

"I would've been a good boy, if you told me that you were kidnapping me and told me why. I mean, i told you about the Council, did i not? I told you that they would love to chain my powers down. It could've been them taking me. I wouldn't let that happen. Hell no." He whispered the rest about the council.

"Y' really are afraid of these people, aren't you?" Dei-Loki blinked as he quietly spoke. Shifting in his seat as he folded his arms on the table. "... I'll give y' a heads-up, next time."

Akumu continued to watch her for a few more moments before looking forward - hoping to ease up on the awkwardness. With a smile, he looked around as they'd soon been at the top. "See? Perfect view of the carnival."

"y-yeah, it looks so colorful" she said  with a smile as the cart stopped at the top for a time.

"Y' really are afraid of these people, aren't you?" Dei-Loki blinked as he quietly spoke. Shifting in his seat as he folded his arms on the table. "... I'll give y' a heads-up, next time."

"I am definitely not afraid of them. I would rip their fucking throats out if they dare touched me, but my sister. I want my sister to have a good future. To settle down with a family and not having to worry about my tendencies of violence. I don't want her on the run again because of me. It's not fair to drag others in your pain." He looked down at the table before looking back up to Dei. "If i get caught breaking a rule again, they'll put a magic chain into my soul, stopping half of my powers completely. I would never be free again until i do the things they want me to do."

"y-yeah, it looks so colorful" she said  with a smile as the cart stopped at the top for a time.

Akumu kept his smile, looking over the different rides and such as a happy sigh escaped him.

"I am definitely not afraid of them. I would rip their fucking throats out if they dare touched me, but my sister. I want my sister to have a good future. To settle down with a family and not having to worry about my tendencies of violence. I don't want her on the run again because of me. It's not fair to drag others in your pain." He looked down at the table before looking back up to Dei. "If i get caught breaking a rule again, they'll put a magic chain into my soul, stopping half of my powers completely. I would never be free again until i do the things they want me to do."

"By the kings, these people sound strict..." Dei-Loki huffed, soon quirking a brow as his voice remained quiet. "Just, out of blatant curiosity... how many times have you been caught breaking their rules?"

Akumu kept his smile, looking over the different rides and such as a happy sigh escaped him.

"By the kings, these people sound strict..." Dei-Loki huffed, soon quirking a brow as his voice remained quiet. "Just, out of blatant curiosity... how many times have you been caught breaking their rules?"

"Let's just say, enough to keep me on their radar."

"Let's just say, enough to keep me on their radar."

"Ah, so a lot then." he softly snickered. "Rebel."

Nia looked into Akumu's puple eyes, with her own vibrant green. "anyone ever tell you that you have amazing eyes?" she said caressing his cheek.

Akumu blinked before grinning a bit before turning his head and gently kissing the hand on his cheek as he replied with his own question. "Has anyone ever told you that yers are striking, as well?"

Akumu blinked before grinning a bit before turning his head and gently kissing the hand on his cheek as he replied with his own question. "Has anyone ever told you that yers are striking, as well?"

Nia softly giggled "nope" she said with a smile. Inching ever so closer to Akumu, her heart pounding away in her chest.

"Ah, so a lot then." he softly snickered. "Rebel."

"That's me. I'm the big, bad fox that burns your castle down . . . for fun." He grabbed Dei's wrist, pulling him onto his lap and kissing him instantly. He stayed that way for a while until he heard a cough from the side. He pushed Dei off of him, onto the other side of the couch and then looked to the waiter. He places down the beverages and looks anywhere else but at the two. "I . . . your pizza will be here in a few minutes." The waiter immediately dashed off after that. Masaru sneered and snickered. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back