Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki perked up a bit at the agreement, a smile having replaced the frown on his face as he watched Masaru sit down. "That could be arranged."

"So . . . how do we do this dating thing?" He sat down staring at the table as if it had all the answers.

"So . . . how do we do this dating thing?" He sat down staring at the table as if it had all the answers.

Dei-Loki blinked, watching Masaru while he now fiddled with his gloves. "Well, we go out and we have fun, really. Get to know each other. We talk, we hug..." he'd then shrug. "Sometimes even fock in interesting places."

Dei-Loki blinked, watching Masaru while he now fiddled with his gloves. "Well, we go out and we have fun, really. Get to know each other. We talk, we hug..." he'd then shrug. "Sometimes even fock in interesting places."

"I like the idea of the last part. As long as you give me what i want, i'll give you a 'relationship'. How long do i have to do this?"

"We should eat. It's getting cold."

"Right." Masaru took a pizza a bit into it. It wasn't even warm. He shuddered, looked around and then used his flames to cook the pizza once more. He then bit into it, relishing of the warmth. "So, what are you exactly?"

"Right." Masaru took a pizza a bit into it. It wasn't even warm. He shuddered, looked around and then used his flames to cook the pizza once more. He then bit into it, relishing of the warmth. "So, what are you exactly?"

Dei-Loki watched before then lifting his own slice. His gaze shifting around the restaurant before he closed his eyes and bit into the pizza before giving a quiet and blunt answer. "A shadow wolf demigod." 

Dei-Loki watched before then lifting his own slice. His gaze shifting around the restaurant before he closed his eyes and bit into the pizza before giving a quiet and blunt answer. "A shadow wolf demigod." 

"A demigod, huh? That makes sense. No wonder why i want you so badly. Power radiates off you like heat waves off the sun."

"A demigod, huh? That makes sense. No wonder why i want you so badly. Power radiates off you like heat waves off the sun."

"It's that noticeable?" Dei-Loki looked to Masaru before looking to the table. His brows furrowing a bit in both thought and slight concern. "Maybe that's why a lot of people here seem to be scared of me..."

"It's that noticeable?" Dei-Loki looked to Masaru before looking to the table. His brows furrowing a bit in both thought and slight concern. "Maybe that's why a lot of people here seem to be scared of me..."

"Yeah, it's pretty noticeable." Masaru's hand wandered back onto Dei's inner thigh, softly moving up and down.

"Wonderful." Dei-Loki huffed, blushing a bit as he felt Masaru's hand.

Masaru moved closer to Dei. His hands running around on their own. "Um... Excuse me, we would like you to keep down the PDA in here."  Masaru turned around with a sneer. "Bite me." The waiter stood there for a second before leaving with his head down. "Now, where was i?" Masaru turned his neck and aimed his lips over Dei's neck.

Masaru moved closer to Dei. His hands running around on their own. "Um... Excuse me, we would like you to keep down the PDA in here."  Masaru turned around with a sneer. "Bite me." The waiter stood there for a second before leaving with his head down. "Now, where was i?" Masaru turned his neck and aimed his lips over Dei's neck.

With a slight shiver, Dei-Loki watched the waiter leave before closing his eyes and slightly exposing his neck as his blush had darkened a small bit more.

"yeah, that too" 

Akumu had then snickered gently before pulling Nia into a hug.

With a slight shiver, Dei-Loki watched the waiter leave before closing his eyes and slightly exposing his neck as his blush had darkened a small bit more.

Masaru kissed Dei's chin, his hands moving under Dei's shirt as he snickered. "You're so cute."

Masaru kissed Dei's chin, his hands moving under Dei's shirt as he snickered. "You're so cute."

"Not as cute as you are." Dei-Loki smirked, leaning against him. 'OOOOOOOO, yer gonna fock right here, aren't ya? DO IT!' 'AH! Don't you start!' 'And make the waiters watch~'

Nia returned the hug, just as their ferris wheel cart reached the bottom.

Akumu held a smile as he soon stood, letting Nia out first.

"Not as cute as you are." Dei-Loki smirked, leaning against him. 'OOOOOOOO, yer gonna fock right here, aren't ya? DO IT!' 'AH! Don't you start!' 'And make the waiters watch~'

Masaru snickered, "cute? I'm cute? I don't scare you?" Masaru pushed Dei down onto the plush booth. 

Nia got out "how about you go win me a prize?"

Akumu followed, nodding with a grin. "Alright, pick out a game and I'll try to win you the biggest prize there."

Masaru snickered, "cute? I'm cute? I don't scare you?" Masaru pushed Dei down onto the plush booth. 

Dei-Loki grinned, looking up at him as he lifted a brow. "Maybe I like scary people?"

Akumu followed, nodding with a grin. "Alright, pick out a game and I'll try to win you the biggest prize there."

Dei-Loki grinned, looking up at him as he lifted a brow. "Maybe I like scary people?"

"You're absolutely strange." He kissed Dei's lips again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back