Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit once Masaru looked over - darting his gaze downward as he continued to pedal. Though, he soon found himself looking up and over to him yet again as his pedaling had slowed.

Malvo looked to her brother yet again, her brow lifting in response. Briefly following his glance before looking to him again and snickering.

Dei-Loki widened his eyes a bit once Masaru looked over - darting his gaze downward as he continued to pedal. Though, he soon found himself looking up and over to him yet again as his pedaling had slowed.

Malvo looked to her brother yet again, her brow lifting in response. Briefly following his glance before looking to him again and snickering.

Masaru sighed, feeling the eyes on him again. He put the bar back in place and stood up. He then walked over to the bike next to Dei and began to pedal as he looked over to him. "Wanna tell me why you're staring at me?"

Masaru sighed, feeling the eyes on him again. He put the bar back in place and stood up. He then walked over to the bike next to Dei and began to pedal as he looked over to him. "Wanna tell me why you're staring at me?"

Dei-Loki, watching him approach to use the bike beside him, quickly looked down to the screen between the handles as he quickly began to pedal. "OH! Uh... n-no reason..."

Nia swung back and forth on the rings, before building up to a backflip, grabbing the rings on the way down, she spread her arms into a T and slowly lifted herself upside-down on the rings, sweat dripping down her brow as she struggled to hold herself up.

Dei-Loki, watching him approach to use the bike beside him, quickly looked down to the screen between the handles as he quickly began to pedal. "OH! Uh... n-no reason..."

"You're terrible at lying. You, Malvo, can you tell me why he's staring at me?"

Nia swung back and forth on the rings, before building up to a backflip, grabbing the rings on the way down, she spread her arms into a T and slowly lifted herself upside-down on the rings, sweat dripping down her brow as she struggled to hold herself up.

Akumu observed the acrobatic stunt as he'd continue what he was doing, his brow having perked a small bit in the process of this while a smirk formed on his face.

"You're terrible at lying. You, Malvo, can you tell me why he's staring at me?"

Malvo lifted a brow at that, looking over to Masaru before having noticed Dei-Loki glaring at her. Sighing, she shrugged and spoke anyway. "Maybe he thinks you're nice to look at?" She suggested, snickering a bit when Dei-Loki slightly shoved her.

Akumu observed the acrobatic stunt as he'd continue what he was doing, his brow having perked a small bit in the process of this while a smirk formed on his face.

Malvo lifted a brow at that, looking over to Masaru before having noticed Dei-Loki glaring at her. Sighing, she shrugged and spoke anyway. "Maybe he thinks you're nice to look at?" She suggested, snickering a bit when Dei-Loki slightly shoved her.

Masaru quirked an eyebrow to this with a huge, shit-eating grin. "Really? Do you think that, Dei? Do you find me attractive?"

Nia swung herself down and forward, letting go of the rings and flew through the air, doing a 2nd backflip as she landed ontop of one of the standing punching bags, waving her arm in a circles for a second as she lost balance and fell off backwards.

Masaru quirked an eyebrow to this with a huge, shit-eating grin. "Really? Do you think that, Dei? Do you find me attractive?"

With his eyes closing, Dei-Loki released a silent whine while tightening his hold on the handle bars. "Wha--? No! I... I mean..."

Nia swung herself down and forward, letting go of the rings and flew through the air, doing a 2nd backflip as she landed ontop of one of the standing punching bags, waving her arm in a circles for a second as she lost balance and fell off backwards.

Akumu's eyes widened and, in an instant, he was behind Nia. His hands freeing themselves to catch her as the weights dropped to the floor with a thud.

With his eyes closing, Dei-Loki released a silent whine while tightening his hold on the handle bars. "Wha--? No! I... I mean..."

Akumu's eyes widened and, in an instant, he was behind Nia. His hands freeing themselves to catch her as the weights dropped to the floor with a thud.

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. He pinched Dei's cheek and tugged. "Gods, you're so cute. Stutters and all." 

tumblr_static_6da7klzk730ggckc8o80oss88_640_v2.gif

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. He pinched Dei's cheek and tugged. "Gods, you're so cute. Stutters and all." 

Dei-Loki grimaced at the tug, leaning towards him slightly as a result. His cheeks flushing a bit in embarrassment. "I-I'm not cute!"

Akumu couldn't help but snicker, softly setting her back on her feet. "You alright? Anything hurt?"

Dei-Loki grimaced at the tug, leaning towards him slightly as a result. His cheeks flushing a bit in embarrassment. "I-I'm not cute!"

Akumu couldn't help but snicker, softly setting her back on her feet. "You alright? Anything hurt?"

Yuki looked up from the treadmill to her brother. "Masaru, stop trying to fuck people in public. Leave the boy alone." Masaru turned back with a pout, "i'm being a good boy. I haven't done anything naughty . . . yet." He turned attention to Dei with a smirk.

Yuki looked up from the treadmill to her brother. "Masaru, stop trying to fuck people in public. Leave the boy alone." Masaru turned back with a pout, "i'm being a good boy. I haven't done anything naughty . . . yet." He turned attention to Dei with a smirk.

The colour on Dei-Loki's face instantly darkened at that as he opened an eye to watch Masaru's smirk.

"Aside from my brusied ego. Nothing. Thanks for the save." she said kissing his cheek, before blushing red. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"It's no prob--" Akumu quickly lifted his brows, his own blush having formed. Though, a smile remained on his face as he chuckled and hesitated before returning the gesture. 

The colour on Dei-Loki's face instantly darkened at that as he opened an eye to watch Masaru's smirk.

"It's no prob--" Akumu quickly lifted his brows, his own blush having formed. Though, a smile remained on his face as he chuckled and hesitated before returning the gesture. 

Masaru laughed again. "Look how cute he is!"

Nia gasped and put a hand to her cheek. "I-I uhm-I- ahem." she said looking down to her feet.

Masaru laughed again. "Look how cute he is!"

Dei-Loki grimaced, closing his eyes before repeating his previous words. "I-I'm not cute!"

Nia gasped and put a hand to her cheek. "I-I uhm-I- ahem." she said looking down to her feet.

Watching her reaction, he rubbed the back of his head with a blush. "I... Uhm... Sorry. I'll get back to..." he walked back over to the weights before lifting them once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki grimaced, closing his eyes before repeating his previous words. "I-I'm not cute!"

Watching her reaction, he rubbed the back of his head with a blush. "I... Uhm... Sorry. I'll get back to..." he walked back over to the weights before lifting them once more.

Masaru pouted, "really? Because i really, really~ like cute things. Oh well, i guess i'll just have to find a new cutie. Hmmm . . . ooooo, Vanessa. She's cute, right Dei? Do you think she's cute?" Masaru smirked, his teeth showing as his eyes filled with mischief.

Masaru pouted, "really? Because i really, really~ like cute things. Oh well, i guess i'll just have to find a new cutie. Hmmm . . . ooooo, Vanessa. She's cute, right Dei? Do you think she's cute?" Masaru smirked, his teeth showing as his eyes filled with mischief.

Brows lifting at this, he widened his eyes and growled softly. His gaze still down for a moment before quickly looking to Masaru. "No way! Fuck, I'm cuter than she is!"

Nia sat off to the side, holding her chin in her hands as she watched everyone.

Akumu went back to lifting the weights in his hands. Setting a foot on one of the benches as he leaned forward. His gaze shifting over everyone, as well.

Brows lifting at this, he widened his eyes and growled softly. His gaze still down for a moment before quickly looking to Masaru. "No way! Fuck, I'm cuter than she is!"

Masaru smiled, leaning close to Dei's ear and whispered. "Damn right you are. Now, don't argue with me on this, cutie. Although, i do like your passion for me, it suits you nicely." Masaru straighten himself away from Dei with a wicked smile.

Masaru smiled, leaning close to Dei's ear and whispered. "Damn right you are. Now, don't argue with me on this, cutie. Although, i do like your passion for me, it suits you nicely." Masaru straighten himself away from Dei with a wicked smile.

Dei-Loki's blush darkened even more, rubbing his face as he would quickly try to compose himself.

Nia got on the mat and just laid there.

Akumu turned his gaze to Nia once more, exhaling through his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back