Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu took notes, looking back and forth between the board and his papers. Though, he couldn't help but feel Nia's gaze on him as he worked and, for whatever reason, it helped keep a smirk on his face.

Masaru continued to work while a student came from behind Dei. "What are you doing, staring at the door like that?" Masaru's sensitive ears picked up on that usual question and looked to the door to see Dei's head through the window. 'So i have a wittle admirer, how cute.' He snorted and then turned back to his work, keeping just a bit of his vision on the male. 

Dei-Loki paused at that, turning to face the student just in time to not notice he caught Masaru's attention. "I was just... Lookin' fer someone. Not that it's any business of yours." As he spoke, he tried his best not to glare. His body having shifted a small bit as he moved out of the way of the door.

Dei-Loki paused at that, turning to face the student just in time to not notice he caught Masaru's attention. "I was just... Lookin' fer someone. Not that it's any business of yours." As he spoke, he tried his best not to glare. His body having shifted a small bit as he moved out of the way of the door.

"Well sorry. I could help you with finding the person that you're looking for. I know practically everyone in here." She asked as she moved closer to the door.

"Well sorry. I could help you with finding the person that you're looking for. I know practically everyone in here." She asked as she moved closer to the door.

With lifted brows, Dei-Loki quickly shook his head before closing his eyes. "N-No, that's fine! I, uh... I found out they aren't in there and I have no intentions of keeping y' from yer day."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu took notes, looking back and forth between the board and his papers. Though, he couldn't help but feel Nia's gaze on him as he worked and, for whatever reason, it helped keep a smirk on his face.

Nia gave up gawking and got back to work

With lifted brows, Dei-Loki quickly shook his head before closing his eyes. "N-No, that's fine! I, uh... I found out they aren't in there."

"Well okay. Have a good day." She opened the door and walked straight towards Masaru. "Hey Masaru, what's this called?" She said as she awed the work. "The Disappearance of Time after the famous work of Logician, Kurt Godel, while the creator of the book was Palle Yourgrau." She looked to Masaru with a confused look on her face before going back to the piece. "Okay. Umm, so about this Saturday, after the football game, do you wanna maybe come over to my place? My parents aren't home." Masaru smirked at this as he looked up. He then glanced over to the door and uttered a single word. "Sure." 

Nia gave up gawking and got back to work

Akumu softly sighed, flexing his fingers slightly once there was a break in the note taking. Soon shifting his gaze to Nia for a moment before grabbing a fresh piece of paper and writing; "You have any place in particular that you want to go?" and, without the teacher noticing, he placed the note on her desk before getting to back to work.

"Well okay. Have a good day." She opened the door and walked straight towards Masaru. "Hey Masaru, what's this called?" She said as she awed the work. "The Disappearance of Time after the famous work of Logician, Kurt Godel, while the creator of the book was Palle Yourgrau." She looked to Masaru with a confused look on her face before going back to the piece. "Okay. Umm, so about this Saturday, after the football game, do you wanna maybe come over to my place? My parents aren't home." Masaru smirked at this as he looked up. He then glanced over to the door and uttered a single word. "Sure." 

Dei-Loki watched her head into the class, hesitating before peeking in once again after his curiosity shoved him to the door. His wolfish hearing picking up the conversation quite well. And, as a response, his eyes instantly narrowed as he heard the question - and his teeth had grit in response to the answer. Instantly ducking down the second Masaru looked over. 'OOOOOOOOOOOH, the little thief!' He released a silent, angry growl, clenching his fists as he looked around.

Dei-Loki watched her head into the class, hesitating before peeking in once again after his curiosity shoved him to the door. His wolfish hearing picking up the conversation quite well. And, as a response, his eyes instantly narrowed as he heard the question - and his teeth had grit in response to the answer. Instantly ducking down the second Masaru looked over. 'OOOOOOOOOOOH, the little thief!' He released a silent, angry growl, clenching his fists as he looked around.

"Great!" The teacher of the art class looked up from a student's work. "Vanessa, can you go get me the construction paper in my office?" The girl looked up from Masaru's work and nodded, she then left the room.

Akumu softly sighed, flexing his fingers slightly once there was a break in the note taking. Soon shifting his gaze to Nia for a moment before grabbing a fresh piece of paper and writing; "You have any place in particular that you want to go?" and, without the teacher noticing, he placed the note on her desk before getting to back to work.

Nia wrote back 'It's cheesy, but the carnival is in town, or mini golf. maybe we could go to the park and feed the ducks" she handed it to him with a duck drawn in a feris wheel holding a mini golf club.

"Great!" The teacher of the art class looked up from a student's work. "Vanessa, can you go get me the construction paper in my office?" The girl looked up from Masaru's work and nodded, she then left the room.

Dei-Loki, halting his contemplation, perked his brows as he heard footsteps nearing the door. In an instant, he'd turn and walk away from the door before glancing over his shoulder to Vanessa as an angry glint caused his eyes to flash slightly. However, a mischievous grin slid up his face before he'd pivot - moving to follow her again as he'd manage to switch back to an innocent look. And, approaching her, he held his hands behind his back. Anything to prevent violence. No, this will be done without the spilling of literal blood. In his innocent sounding Irish tone, he spoke with a grin. "Hello, again!"

Nia wrote back 'It's cheesy, but the carnival is in town, or mini golf. maybe we could go to the park and feed the ducks" she handed it to him with a duck drawn in a feris wheel holding a mini golf club.

Akumu shifted his attention to the note, smiling as he looked to the picture before writing back;  "The carnival sounds like a fun idea."

Dei-Loki, halting his contemplation, perked his brows as he heard footsteps nearing the door. In an instant, he'd turn and walk away from the door before glancing over his shoulder to Vanessa as an angry glint caused his eyes to flash slightly. However, a mischievous grin slid up his face before he'd pivot - moving to follow her again as he'd manage to switch back to an innocent look. And, approaching her, he held his hands behind his back. Anything to prevent violence. No, this will be done without the spilling of literal blood. In his innocent sounding Irish tone, he spoke with a grin. "Hello, again!"

"Hi? Did you need something?"

"I'll be there." Akumu would nod with a smile on his face.

Dei-Loki shook his head, "Nothing in particular. Just didn't get the chance t' properly introduce myself, and I knew it would bother me until I came back t' do so. I'm Dei-Loki."

"Ah, my name's Vanessa. Nice to meet you, Dei-Loki."

"The teacher wanted construction paper from his office."

"Oh." 'Teachers pet.' he mentally growled. Though, on the outside, he kept a smile. "So... I'm supposed to be helping the nurse out with something, sorting files and what not, and he wanted me t' go around and ask everyone that has their files in that particular cabinet if it was fine to let me search through them t' make sure everything is in order. Is this fine with you?" The idea of the nurse having such an idea wasn't too far from the truth. Which would mean all Dei-Loki would need is the key after being given the okay.

"Oh." 'Teachers pet.' he mentally growled. Though, on the outside, he kept a smile. "So... I'm supposed to be helping the nurse out with something, sorting files and what not, and he wanted me t' go around and ask everyone that has their files in that particular cabinet if it was fine to let me search through them t' make sure everything is in order. Is this fine with you?" The idea of the nurse having such an idea wasn't too far from the truth. Which would mean all Dei-Loki would need is the key after being given the okay.

"Okay."

"Excellent! I thank ya fer yer cooperation." And, with that, Dei-Loki would turn on his heal and start back down the hall. His eyes having briefly been on the door to the art room before having then turned forward once more. His hand lifting to wave as he walked off. "Until we meet again, Vanessa." 'It'll be the last time ya steal from me.'

Yuki stretched her back out as they stood by the bleachers, dressed out in their gym clothes. Masaru was already bickering with Ruvik like usual. They never got along as athlete and coach, they never got along in general. Masaru held his stance around Ruvik, especially when Ruvik loved to damage the kids verbally. She was still surprised of why they had a gym teacher like that.

"Would you just do your stretches!?" Ruvik huffed, glaring at Masaru.

Malvo walked into the gym after she'd gotten changed, sighing gently when she didn't see Dei-Loki right away. 'What, did he go home, or something?' she sighed. However, she soon perked up when she saw Yuki. Smiling, she made her way over.

Akumu let out a sigh as he popped his back slightly, pausing as he looked ahead to see Nia's ass. Brows perking as he blushed and looked away. His glasses slightly fogged. "Wonder what we're doing today."

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

[SIZE= inherit]Akumu let out a sigh as he popped his back slightly, pausing as he looked ahead to see Nia's ass. Brows perking as he blushed and looked away. His glasses slightly fogged. [/SIZE][SIZE= inherit]"Wonder what we're doing today."[/SIZE]

"no idea" she said popping her back and cracking her knuckles. "hey your glasses are fogged" she said pointing up to them. Then she made a few mock sword strikes "maybe we will do KENDOOOOOOOO"

"Would you just do your stretches!?" Ruvik huffed, glaring at Masaru.

Malvo walked into the gym after she'd gotten changed, sighing gently when she didn't see Dei-Loki right away. 'What, did he go home, or something?' she sighed. However, she soon perked up when she saw Yuki. Smiling, she made her way over.

Akumu let out a sigh as he popped his back slightly, pausing as he looked ahead to see Nia's ass. Brows perking as he blushed and looked away. His glasses slightly fogged. "Wonder what we're doing today."

"Once you bite Satan's ass, i'll think about it!" Masaru growled back as he furrowed his brows. 

"Hey Malvo! Ready for gym?" She fell to the floor, doing a split easily as she moved her arms to one foot and then to the other. 

"no idea" she said popping her back and cracking her knuckles. "hey your glasses are fogged" she said pointing up to them. Then she made a few mock sword strikes "maybe we will do KENDOOOOOOOO"

Akumu blinked a few times, removing his glasses to wipe the lenses with this shirt. "That'd make for a fun class."

"Once you bite Satan's ass, i'll think about it!" Masaru growled back as he furrowed his brows. 

"Hey Malvo! Ready for gym?" She fell to the floor, doing a split easily as she moved her arms to one foot and then to the other. 

"AH! GODS! I can just make you sit out come the next game!"

Malvo watched as Yuki dropped to the floor to continue her stretching. Her brows perking a bit in the process before she then nodded - doing a few leg stretches. "As ready as someone who doesn't like gym can be."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back