Indescribable (Closed)

Nia simply smiled at Akumu in return. Then jabbing Dei in the shoulder with her elbow "stop being edgy. This is high-school. We gotta" she jumped up and did a 360 landing with jaz hands. "enjoy it!"

Masaru felt eyes on him and began to turn around. After checking a minute to see only a few girls and some guys staring at him, he looked back. It was normal for people to look at him as he moved in the halls or slept in the classes. But those eyes, were something far more better than the fake females that lived in the school. He was hungry to feel those eyes on him again. "That's great! I can't wait to see them."

Dei-Loki blinked from the jab, staring as Nia did her school praising before huffing. "... No thanks." He'd then find his gaze traveling to Masaru, once again, before having shifted a bit in place.

"I can't wait t' show them." Malvo shifted, laughing gently. "I just hope they come out good."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki blinked from the jab, staring as Nia did her school praising before huffing. "... No thanks." He'd then find his gaze traveling to Masaru, watching as he left before having shifted a bit in place.

"I can't wait t' show them." Malvo shifted, laughing gently. "I just hope they come out good."

Nia inched over to Akumu "hey" she whispered "look at your brother"

Dei-Loki blinked from the jab, staring as Nia did her school praising before huffing. "... No thanks." He'd then find his gaze traveling to Masaru, once again, before having shifted a bit in place.

"Of course, they'll come out good. You're amazing at them. Don't forget that i have seen your work, especially the four leaf clover, laying in a pond while the sun was shining. That was so so very beautiful. One of your best pictures." Masaru ran his fingers through his hair and yawned. 

Nia inched over to Akumu "hey" she whispered "look at your brother"

Akumu cocked a brow at that, looking to Dei-Loki - noticing him watching Masaru before soon crossing his arms and speaking quietly. "Interesting..."

"Of course, they'll come out good. You're amazing at them. Don't forget that i have seen your work, especially the four leaf clover, laying in a pond while the sun was shining. That was so so very beautiful. One of your best pictures." Masaru ran his fingers through his hair and yawned. 

Dei-Loki continued to watch the taller male as he raked his fingers through his hair, hugging his books in silence.

Malvo smiled a bit wider, blushing a bit from the complement. "Oh! Thank you! That was just a spur of the moment idea, really."

"I'll be right back" she said walking as if to leave, but she would then " "trip" and "accidentally" push Dei into Masaru

"I'll be right back" she said walking as if to leave, but she would then " "trip" and "accidentally" push Dei into Masaru

Akumu nodded, watching her go before widening his eyes slightly.

Dei-Loki, whom also had widened his eyes as a result to the push, blinked several times as he did stumble and bump into Masaru's torso. Nearly all his movements seemed to pause for a moment before widening his eyes even more and looking up.

@Forever J

Akumu nodded, watching her go before widening his eyes slightly.

Dei-Loki, whom also had widened his eyes as a result to the push, blinked several times as he did stumble and bump into Masaru's torso. Nearly all his movements seemed to pause for a moment before widening his eyes even more and looking up.

@Forever J

Yuki's eyes also widen as the world seem to stand still. She looked to her brother's face, looking for any signs of his vicious tendencies. Yet, none were there. Instead, there was a cold, sadistic smile playing on his lips. "You should really watch your footing, klutz." His eyes roamed the small male before him in hunger. He then looked to Nia, "and you shouldn't push people."

Yuki's eyes also widen as the world seem to stand still. She looked to her brother's face, looking for any signs of his vicious tendencies. Yet, none were there. Instead, there was a cold, sadistic smile playing on his lips. "You should really watch your footing, klutz." His eyes roamed the small male before him in hunger. He then looked to Nia, "and you shouldn't push people."

"I." she said putting a hand over her chest "have done no such thing" she said with a smile. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dei-Loki would stare, mentally piecing the scenario together moments before taking notice to the both cold and sadistic smile. An instant embarrassed blush coating his cheeks as he quickly moved and stared to the floor. "I-I'm not a klutz!"

Malvo watched the group with a lifted brow. A small smile having shown on her face.

@Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki would stare, mentally piecing the scenario together moments before taking notice to the both cold and sadistic smile. An instant embarrassed blush coating his cheeks as he quickly moved and stared to the floor. "I-I'm not a klutz!"

Malvo watched the group with a lifted brow. A small smile having shown on her face.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru snorted, grabbing the shorter male's chin and titling his head to look straight into his emerald eyes. "Really?"

Dei-Loki's eyes widened once more at that, seeming to watch the taller male's eyes as his own had trembled. And, before he could issue a response, he'd blink after hearing the bell ring.

"Another day." Akumu commented after looking up following the bell. Soon following after Nia as they'd had the same class.

Malvo, whom had been watching both Masaru and Dei-Loki for the time beings soon jumped slightly in surprise from the bell. "Well, we'd best be getting t' class."

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki's eyes widened once more at that, seeming to watch the taller male's eyes as his own had trembled. And, before he could issue a response, he'd blink after hearing the bell ring.

"Another day." Akumu commented after looking up following the bell. Soon following after Nia as they'd had the same class.

Malvo, whom had been watching both Masaru and Dei-Loki for the time beings soon jumped slightly in surprise from the bell. "Well, we'd best be getting t' class."

Yuki nodded, "come on, Massy. We have art to get to." They both began to walk to art. Masaru turned back to look at Dei for a quick second and then turned right back.

Nia took her seat in the center of the class, saying hi to everyone who entered.

Dei-Loki watched them go. Hugging the book in his arms as he blinked - blinking again following the brief glance in his direction.

Malvo glanced back and forth between them before resting her gaze on Dei-Loki - reaching over to tug him along as she began to lead the way to class. "C'mon, we've got science class."

Akumu sat beside Nia, leaning back in his seat as he looked around the classroom.

Nia looked over to Akumux avoiding eye contact and twiddling her thumbs  "so, uh, are you- do you maybe want to hang out after school?"

"So, what was that about? You have your first crush on Dei-Loki?" Masaru looked to his sister. "Psh, crushes, are we back in elementary school? I would like to see him completely vulnerable to me and only me. He's soft and i can already taste his sweet blood in my mouth." Yuki sighed, "you are truly sick in the head." Masaru laughed and nodded, keeping in mind that Dei-Loki was his name and he wanted him to play his game.

Nia looked over to Akumux avoiding eye contact and twiddling her thumbs  "so, uh, are you- do you maybe want to hang out after school?"

Akumu blinked, glancing to Nia with a lifted brow as he'd then smile a bit. "Sure. I don't have practice today, so that leaves me free."

----

Dei-Loki huffed as they made it into class, Malvo looking to him with a slight smirk.

"So, wolfy, I saw ya all blushie around Yuki's brother. Care to explaaaiin~?" Malvo teased as she set her stuff down.

Dei-Loki, whom widened his eyes, glared over to Malvo before sitting down with a huff. "That's no concern of yours!"

"If y' say soooo~"

Akumu blinked, glancing to Nia with a lifted brow as he'd then smile a bit. "Sure. I don't have practice today, so that leaves me free."

----

Dei-Loki huffed as they made it into class, Malvo looking to him with a slight smirk.

"So, wolfy, I saw ya all blushie around Yuki's brother. Care to explaaaiin~?" Malvo teased as she set her stuff down.

Dei-Loki, whom widened his eyes, glared over to Malvo before sitting down with a huff. "That's no concern of yours!"

"If y' say soooo~"

Nia smiled brightly "Great! Here's my number. Text me sometime." she said handing him a slip of paper with her number on it.

Nia smiled brightly "Great! Here's my number. Text me sometime." she said handing him a slip of paper with her number on it.

Akumu seemed to perk a bit more at the bright smile, gently taking the paper as he'd grin and nod. "Will do."

----

"... Please stop staring at me." Dei-Loki huffed following Malvo's comment and look.

"Not until y' tell meeee." Malvo smirked. Though, it soon fled her face as she watched Dei-Loki stand and raise his hand.

"May I be excused? I need t' use the bathroom." And, as soon as he was, he stood and exited the classroom. His gaze on the floor as he wandered the halls. However, he'd soon come to a stop just outside the art room - backing up a few steps to peek into it without being seen.

@Forever J

"... Please stop staring at me." Dei-Loki huffed following Malvo's comment and look.

"Not until y' tell meeee." Malvo smirked. Though, it soon fled her face as she watched Dei-Loki stand and raise his hand.

"May I be excused? I need t' use the bathroom." And, as soon as he was, he stood and exited the classroom. His gaze on the floor as he wandered the halls. However, he'd soon come to a stop just outside the art room - backing up a few steps to peek into it without being seen.

@Forever J

Masaru's sleeves were rolled up as his arms flexed while he moved the piece of pottery around, creating a bronze clock, half of it sticking up in the air as if it was being unraveled. Yuki, on the other hand was creating a silver opened heart. 

Nia turned her attention to the front of the room, but would still take fleeting glaces at Akumu.

Akumu, on the other hand, would take out his papers. Setting them on his desk before he'd then also look forward. Pencil in hand.

Masaru's sleeves were rolled up as his arms flexed while he moved the piece of pottery around, creating a bronze clock, half of it sticking up in the air as if it was being unraveled. Yuki, on the other hand was creating a silver opened heart. 

With his hand softly resting on the door framed he watched the two quietly - mainly Masaru. And, with a quiet sigh, he softly bit his lip.

With his hand softly resting on the door framed he watched the two quietly - mainly Masaru. And, with a quiet sigh, he softly bit his lip.

Masaru continued to work while a student came from behind Dei. "What are you doing, staring at the door like that?" Masaru's sensitive ears picked up on that usual question and looked to the door to see Dei's head through the window. 'So i have a wittle admirer, how cute.' He snorted and then turned back to his work, keeping just a bit of his vision on the male. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back