Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu hugged Nia in return, looking over to Masaru as he widened his eyes a bit. Audibly swallowing, he lowered an ear. "Note taken..."

Dei-Loki listened, a smile forming on his face as he listened to the threat Masaru had made. Though, he didn't say anything to combat it because on some level, he felt the same exact way. With his tail curling, he spoke. "Congratulations, you two!"

"Congrats!" Malvo would also chime in, glancing over to both Nia and Akumu before then looking to Yuki and Masaru. A smile on her face after hearing their last words.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia listed to Masaru, then giving him a hug "awwww you care!?!?" 

@Forever J

Masaru rolled his eyes and huffed. "Yeah, i fucking care, you troll. Besides, i'm the only one that can be a dick to you." He ruffled her hair with a smile. 

Akumu watched, leaning against the wall. His hands quietly slipping into his pockets.

"Awwwww." Dei-Loki couldn't help but coo as he listened, flicking an ear in the process.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia smiled at the ruffle, not caring much. Then reaching up and booping his nose. "dont tell me your getting soft on me foxy?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Masaru whipped his around to Dei's awing. "You quit that right now or i'll drag you back into our room. AND YOU! DON"T BOOP ME! I DON"T NEED YOUR GROSS DWARF/TROLL GERMS!" 

Masaru whipped his around to Dei's awing. "You quit that right now or i'll drag you back into our room. AND YOU! DON"T BOOP ME! I DON"T NEED YOUR GROSS DWARF/TROLL GERMS!" 

Dei-Loki snickered, sticking his tongue out in playful response before pocketing his hands.

Nia smiled and want over to Akumu, hugging him and whimpering "they are talking about it, please make it stop "

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu kissed her head, gently opening his jacket before hiding her in it. Grimacing a bit soon after. "Fear not, I'll protect yer innocence."

Dei-Loki snorted at that, watching them both. "This is why y' need t' knooooooock."

"Wait, it happened again?.." Malvo blinked, watching Dei-Loki as he nodded.

"Locks were invented for a reason." Akumu continued to grimace.

Akumu kissed her head, gently opening his jacket before hiding her in it. Grimacing a bit soon after. "Fear not, I'll protect yer innocence."

Dei-Loki snorted at that, watching them both. "This is why y' need t' knooooooock."

"Wait, it happened again?.." Malvo blinked, watching Dei-Loki as he nodded.

"Locks were invented for a reason." Akumu continued to grimace.

Nia continued to hide "your brother is into to scary stuff and it makes me question his sanity.... more than usual"

Nia continued to hide "your brother is into to scary stuff and it makes me question his sanity.... more than usual"

Dei-Loki twitched his ears at that before a mischievous, teasing grin slid up his face. "Ya best watch out, Nia... I hear this sort of thing runs in the family."

Akumu kept Nia hidden, his eyes widening as he stared at his brother. "No[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]--! Now that is not true!"[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dei-Loki twitched his ears at that before a mischievous, teasing grin slid up his face. "Ya best watch out, Nia... I hear this sort of thing runs in the family."

Akumu kept Nia hidden, his eyes widening as he stared at his brother. "No[COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]--! Now that is not true!"[/COLOR]

Nia emerged from her hiding place "dont. you. even. joke. about. that." she said poking dei in the chest after each word, then crossing her arms.

"its not okay, Akumu is sweet and pure, and caring, and sorta funny, smart, loyal, and brave. Not to mention good looking. He will not partake in your kinds of bedroom activitys" she looked back at him "right?"

Nia emerged from her hiding place "dont. you. even. joke. about. that." she said poking dei in the chest after each word, then crossing her arms.

"its not okay, Akumu is sweet and pure, and caring, and sorta funny, smart, loyal, and brave. Not to mention good looking. He will not partake in your kinds of bedroom activitys" she looked back at him "right?"

Dei-Loki quirked a brow from the poking, and Akumu blinked while a smile grew on his face from the complements tossed his way. And, with a nod, he agreed with Nia. "Of course not."

"Y' say that, now. But things always change once the bedroom door is closed~" Dei-Loki snickered before yelping a bit and leaning to the side as Malvo tugged his ear.

"Alright, mischief runt, enough mentally scarring the newly engaged." Malvo would say, her eyes having been shut in annoyance - though she still held a smirk.

Dei-Loki quirked a brow from the poking, and Akumu blinked while a smile grew on his face from the complements tossed his way. And, with a nod, he agreed with Nia. "Of course not."

"Y' say that, now. But things always change once the bedroom door is closed~" Dei-Loki snickered before yelping a bit and leaning to the side as Malvo tugged his ear.

"Alright, mischief runt, enough mentally scarring the newly engaged." Malvo would say, her eyes having been shut in annoyance - though she still held a smirk.

"thank you, Malvo. You know, it felt a bit empty without you here. I missed having a fellow, equally short, girl to talk too. Actually I take it back, Dei was here." she said with a snicker.

"thank you, Malvo. You know, it felt a bit empty without you here. I missed having a fellow, equally short, girl to talk too. Actually I take it back, Dei was here." she said with a snicker.

"Excuse me?" Dei-Loki would twitch his brow after Malvo let his ear go, Akumu biting back a laugh as he held his grin.

"You're welcome, Nia." Malvo replied, also having snickered as she opened her eyes to look over.

"Excuse me?" Dei-Loki would twitch his brow after Malvo let his ear go, Akumu biting back a laugh as he held his grin.

"You're welcome, Nia." Malvo replied, also having snickered as she opened her eyes to look over.

"you heard me, dont have those wolf ears for nothing" she said with a smile, then sitting down next to the coffee table, on the floor, legs crossed, and hands resting idle on the table. "Dont take it personally, just gotta accept your feminine side, hell, if you were to suddenly turn into a girl, there would hardly be a difference"  

"you heard me, dont have those wolf ears for nothing" she said with a smile, then sitting down next to the coffee table, on the floor, legs crossed, and hands resting idle on the table. "Dont take it personally, just gotta accept your feminine side, hell, if you were to suddenly turn into a girl, there would hardly be a difference"  

Dei-Loki growled and glared, hands clenched into fists at his sides as his ears would twitch once more. 

Akumu followed Nia, sitting beside her with a soft chuckle.

Nia crossed her arms and nodded her head "mhmm, thats what I though"

Masaru smirked. "Don't worry, Squishy. I'll take some pictures of our fun times together and put them in random spots in their bedroom. Oooooo, a picture of  me having my way with you will go well on the ceiling. Poor Akumu, he won't get lucky at all with me around. Every time he thinks he'll get lucky, he'll see his brother's blissful face." Masaru threw his head back and laughed at this idea. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru smirked. "Don't worry, Squishy. I'll take some pictures of our fun times together and put them in random spots in their bedroom. Oooooo, a picture of  me having my way with you will go well on the ceiling. Poor Akumu, he won't get lucky at all with me around. Every time he thinks he'll get lucky, he'll see his brother's blissful face." Masaru threw his head back and laughed at this idea. 

Akumu whined as he'd pinch the bridge of his nose, doing in such a way that it lifted his glasses a bit. "As if I couldn't get the sight out of my mind already..." he shuttered.

Dei-Loki quickly shifted to a lighter attitude. Laughing at both the idea and reaction as he meandered over to Masaru's side.

@Heir of Dalania

Ruvik would snicker softly, only to pause following the question. As a sigh escaped him, he closed his eyes. "He calls me a Blighter because that's what I am, it's what I was turned over t' be, despite being an elf." He would then shift in place a bit. Soon, he'd look up to the sky and blink. "Blighters are the creatures created by the Archdemon. We are the ones[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)], in all stories back in our world, that are associated in bringing forth the 'end times', as one may call it. Everywhere we go, death seems t' follow us. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]And, being the General that the Archdemon had chosen, I was the one t' lead them. Though, now that I've stepped down, the power to control the lower ranks... falls to someone else."[/COLOR]

"Ohhhhh, okay. That actually sounds cool." She chuckled, her tail waving around behind her. "pretty much the same stories that are evolving around my kind. The hellwolf kind." She rolled her eyes, huffing and remembering all the bullshit stories.

Akumu whined as he'd pinch the bridge of his nose, doing in such a way that it lifted his glasses a bit. "As if I couldn't get the sight out of my mind already..." he shuttered.

Dei-Loki quickly shifted to a lighter attitude. Laughing at both the idea and reaction as he meandered over to Masaru's side.

@Heir of Dalania

Nia cringed "please no"

Nia cringed "please no"

"Good! If you ever make my mate grumpy, mad or sad again though, i won't think twice. You can insult me all you want, i do not care, but never fuck with who i love most." Masaru wrapped his arms around his Squishy, laying his cheek against his hair. "Sound good with you two?" 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back