Indescribable (Closed)

"Hmmmmm..." He pondered for a moment, lifting a brow while glancing around.

Malvo blushed a bit darker at the question, a smile remaining present as she'd been pushed back against the grass. With a gentle nod, she watched her.

Yuki leaned down and began to kiss Malvo again. Her hands itching to touch Malvo's skin as her lips and tongue moved with Malvo's.

"I guess we wait for Dei and Mas to finish their... thing" Nia said laying on the couch in that 'paint me like one of your French girls pose' "how do we pass the time?"

Akumu shuttered at the thought before following her over to the couch. Leaning forward as he would rest his arms on the back of it. A sigh of exasperation towards his lack of ideas. "I've got no ideas."

Yuki leaned down and began to kiss Malvo again. Her hands itching to touch Malvo's skin as her lips and tongue moved with Malvo's.

Malvo would softly pant while returning the action. Her eyes slowly closing as she'd, hesitantly, bring her arms up around Yuki's neck.

Akumu shuttered at the thought before following her over to the couch. Leaning forward as he would rest his arms on the back of it. A sigh of exasperation towards his lack of ideas. "I've got no ideas."

Malvo would softly pant while returning the action. Her eyes slowly closing as she'd, hesitantly, bring her arms up around Yuki's neck.

Nia blinked "wanna make out?" she asked casually 

Yuki broke away with a blush. "Although i really like kissing you. We should calm down before we do something that is too fast. I like you and all, but . . . i hope you understand." She pecked Malvo's lips again before standing up. "So, Pooka, you ready to wake up or should we stay in the Matrix?"

Masaru looked down at the blissful face of his lover. He took off the chains and the accessories. The marks stayed on Dei's stayed on his skin as a clear indicator of their passion. Masaru smiled, stretching, "ahhhhh, i feel better."

Nia blinked "wanna make out?" she asked casually 

Rapidly blinking a few times, Akumu looked down to her with a cocked brow and a smirk. "Sure."

Yuki broke away with a blush. "Although i really like kissing you. We should calm down before we do something that is too fast. I like you and all, but . . . i hope you understand." She pecked Malvo's lips again before standing up. "So, Pooka, you ready to wake up or should we stay in the Matrix?"

Masaru looked down at the blissful face of his lover. He took off the chains and the accessories. The marks stayed on Dei's stayed on his skin as a clear indicator of their passion. Masaru smiled, stretching, "ahhhhh, i feel better."

Softly panting, Malvo nodded and flicked a lowered ear. "I understand." she'd answer following the return peck. her gaze travelling to the sky for a few moments before she then sighed and sat up. "I suppose I should wake up..."

----

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin as he laid still as he'd soak up the pure bliss he'd been left with. With his eyes closed, he spoke in between pants. "So, all is made up, now?"

Rapidly blinking a few times, Akumu looked down to her with a cocked brow and a smirk. "Sure."

Softly panting, Malvo nodded and flicked a lowered ear. "I understand." she'd answer following the return peck. her gaze travelling to the sky for a few moments before she then sighed and sat up. "I suppose I should wake up..."

----

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin as he laid still as he'd soak up the pure bliss he'd been left with. With his eyes closed, he spoke in between pants. "So, all is made up, now?"

Yuki nodded as she chuckled. "Awe, come on. Being awake is just as great! You can do amazing things out there too." 

Masaru began to put his clothes on and clean themselves up. "Have you learned your lesson?"

----

Nia smiled and pushed Akumu down and started feverishly kissing him, hands on the back of his head and on his chest.

Nia smiled and pushed Akumu down and started feverishly kissing him, hands on the back of his head and on his chest.

Akumu's tail would slowly curl as he returned the kiss. His arms at her hips as his eyes had closed.

Yuki nodded as she chuckled. "Awe, come on. Being awake is just as great! You can do amazing things out there too." 

Masaru began to put his clothes on and clean themselves up. "Have you learned your lesson?"

"That's true." Malvo replied. Softly flicking her ear as she snickered. "It isn't as controllable as it is here, though."

----

"Ohhhh, I believe so." Dei-Loki's grin had widened - opening an eye to peek at him as he watched.

Akumu's tail would slowly curl as he returned the kiss. His arms at her hips as his eyes had closed.

"That's true." Malvo replied. Softly flicking her ear as she snickered. "It isn't as controllable as it is here, though."

----

"Ohhhh, I believe so." Dei-Loki's grin had widened - opening an eye to peek at him as he watched.

"Besides, when we kiss. It's going to be a loooooooooot better in the real world. Now, off we go!" Yuki vanished out of Malvo's dream and woke up. She then turned and gentle pinched Malvo's cheek. "Waaaaaaaaaake up. Waaaaaaaaaaaake up. Waaaaaaaaaaaaake up. Wa-waaaaaaaaaaaake up." 

Masaru quirked his eyebrows, "and what lesson is that?"

"Besides, when we kiss. It's going to be a loooooooooot better in the real world. Now, off we go!" Yuki vanished out of Malvo's dream and woke up. She then turned and gentle pinched Malvo's cheek. "Waaaaaaaaaake up. Waaaaaaaaaaaake up. Waaaaaaaaaaaaake up. Wa-waaaaaaaaaaaake up." 

Masaru quirked his eyebrows, "and what lesson is that?"

Malvo blushed at that before giving a small nod. A quiet, tired groan escaping her body outside of the dream when her cheek had been pinched. And, with half of a silent yawn, she would stretch before rubbing her eyes with her palms. "I'm up, I'm uuuuup."

----

Dei-Loki went to give a smart-ass answer, but held his tongue so he wouldn't. Just a bit too tired to go through it all again. So, instead, he would say with a smirk on his face; "Always do as I'm told?"

Malvo blushed at that before giving a small nod. A quiet, tired groan escaping her body outside of the dream when her cheek had been pinched. And, with half of a silent yawn, she would stretch before rubbing her eyes with her palms. "I'm up, I'm uuuuup."

----

Dei-Loki went to give a smart-ass answer, but held his tongue so he wouldn't. Just a bit too tired to go through it all again. So, instead, he would say with a smirk on his face; "Always do as I'm told?"

Yuki giggled as she hopped out of bed, stretching. "Ah, that was a nice nap. Feel better, Pooka?" 

Masaru saw a mischievous glint in Dei's eyes as he tried to hold back a cheeky comment. "Correct, my wittle masochist. Now, come on, let's go see what tweedledum and tweedledee want." He brought his hand down on Dei's ass, watching it jiggle from the slap. He snickered and went to go find Dei's clothes.

----

(Nia and Akumu will continue to do this until interupreted)

@Forever J

Yuki giggled as she hopped out of bed, stretching. "Ah, that was a nice nap. Feel better, Pooka?" 

Masaru saw a mischievous glint in Dei's eyes as he tried to hold back a cheeky comment. "Correct, my wittle masochist. Now, come on, let's go see what tweedledum and tweedledee want." He brought his hand down on Dei's ass, watching it jiggle from the slap. He snickered and went to go find Dei's clothes.

Sitting up, she would lower her hands as she moved to get out of bed with a nod. "A bit better, yes."

----

Dei-Loki yelped quietly from the hand-to-ass connection. Jumping a small bit before snickering and watching him with a nod. Soon sitting up a small bit.

Sitting up, she would lower her hands as she moved to get out of bed with a nod. "A bit better, yes."

----

Dei-Loki yelped quietly from the hand-to-ass connection. Jumping a small bit before snickering and watching him with a nod. Soon sitting up a small bit.

"Well then, i'm hungry. You hungry? Speaking of which, are you vegetarian or vegan or something? Allergic to anything? I don't want to make you food and see that you're dying from it. I did that once on accident to my ex waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back." She asked.

Masaru threw his clothes at Dei. "Get dress. Let's go see what your brother and the dwarf want. I also want to see how scarred they are. Ah, Gods, their expressions were absolutely priceless."

"Well then, i'm hungry. You hungry? Speaking of which, are you vegetarian or vegan or something? Allergic to anything? I don't want to make you food and see that you're dying from it. I did that once on accident to my ex waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back." She asked.

Masaru threw his clothes at Dei. "Get dress. Let's go see what your brother and the dwarf want. I also want to see how scarred they are. Ah, Gods, their expressions were absolutely priceless."

"I am a bit hungry." Malvo would assure as she slid to her feet - looking to her. "And, nope. I can pretty much eat anything." She tilted her head, lowering her ears at that last bit. "Sorry t' hear that..."

----

"This is, what? The third time?" Dei-Loki softly snickered, getting dressed before standing up with a small wince. "Can't say that I envy their timing..."

"I am a bit hungry." Malvo would assure as she slid to her feet - looking to her. "And, nope. I can pretty much eat anything." She tilted her head, lowering her ears at that last bit. "Sorry t' hear that..."

----

"This is, what? The third time?" Dei-Loki softly snickered, getting dressed before standing up with a small wince. "Can't say that I envy their timing..."

"Awe, it's fine. He's fine. Besides, he deserved it after cheating on me, but it's whatever. The past is the past. I live in the now when i can." Yuki smiled and swung her arms to one swide, cracking her back. She sighed at the feeling.

"Yeaaaah, come on, let's go." Masaru opened the door and walked out to see Nia and Akumu in a lip-locking competition. "Dog pile!" Masaru pushed Akumu on top of Nia and jumped on. "Quick, Squishy, jump on. Maybe this is how we beat the troll that lives under Akumu!"

"Awe, it's fine. He's fine. Besides, he deserved it after cheating on me, but it's whatever. The past is the past. I live in the now when i can." Yuki smiled and swung her arms to one swide, cracking her back. She sighed at the feeling.

"Yeaaaah, come on, let's go." Masaru opened the door and walked out to see Nia and Akumu in a lip-locking competition. "Dog pile!" Masaru pushed Akumu on top of Nia and jumped on. "Quick, Squishy, jump on. Maybe this is how we beat the troll that lives under Akumu!"

Nia yelped upon being on the bottom of a dog pile, pushing against the weight wth all her might. "MASARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she yelled out in frustration.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Nia yelped upon being on the bottom of a dog pile, pushing against the weight wth all her might. "MASARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" she yelled out in frustration.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu yelped, as well, following the act of being piled on. His teeth gritting a bit as he slightly pushed against the couch so Nia wouldn't be completely squished.

"DOG PIIIIIILE!" Dei-Loki playfully yelled out before having jumped on top of Masaru to join.

@Forever J

----

Malvo nodded gently, a smile soon forming on her face as she watched her. "Good way of goin' about life." Her words would complement as she smiled a bit brighter. Soon heading to the door. "C'mon."

Akumu yelped, as well, following the act of being piled on. His teeth gritting a bit as he slightly pushed against the couch so Nia wouldn't be completely squished.

"DOG PIIIIIILE!" Dei-Loki playfully yelled out before having jumped on top of Masaru to join.

@Forever J

----

Malvo nodded gently, a smile soon forming on her face as she watched her. "Good way of goin' about life." Her words would complement as she smiled a bit brighter. Soon heading to the door. "C'mon."

Yuki nodded and walked out, finding her brother and the rest. "Masaru, how long has it been since you had takoyaki?" Masaru's head instantly poked up at this. "A whiiiiiiiile. Can i have Taiyaki too?" Yuki giggled and nodded, "yeah, Massy, you can, but you have to get off of Nia." Masaru huffed and launched off of the two. He headed into the kitchen, Yuki followed.

Yuki nodded and walked out, finding her brother and the rest. "Masaru, how long has it been since you had takoyaki?" Masaru's head instantly poked up at this. "A whiiiiiiiile. Can i have Taiyaki too?" Yuki giggled and nodded, "yeah, Massy, you can, but you have to get off of Nia." Masaru huffed and launched off of the two. He headed into the kitchen, Yuki followed.

Dei-Loki perked his ears at that, hanging onto Masaru's back as he shot off of both Nia and Akumu. As he neared the kitchen, he let go of Masaru's back when he saw Malvo. A smile on his face as he walked over - brows lifting when she hugged him. Smile growing a bit, he hugged her in return. "Feeling better, I take it?"

Malvo wagged her tail a small bit, a smile on her face. "A bit. Thank y'..."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times, surprised to hear her voice. Sure, he heard it back during their trip through time, but he didn't expect to hear her speak anymore after that. But, he'd obviously been happy to hear it once more. "Good, it's nice t' see ya smilin' again." And, curling his tail a bit more, he then glanced to Nia and Akumu. "Now, what was it you guys wanted?" And, as he asked, Malvo patted his shoulder before heading into the kitchen soon after to follow both Yuki and Masaru.

@Heir of Dalania

Last edited by a moderator:
Izzy chuckled and nodded. "yep. I turned out great didn't I?" she laughed, sitting up and looking at him. Her tail waved behind her as her ears pinned against her head. "so..my question... why does Loki call you a Blighter? What the hell is a blighter?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

"well.... guess who just got engaged!" she said hugging Akumu 

Masaru looked at the food that Yuki was making. He licked his lips and turned to the engagement announcement. "Congrats! But, Akumu, i don't care if your brother is my mate, you hurt Nia, and i'll chew on your larynx." He winked at Akumu with a laugh before he moved to sit on the counter. "And don't think i won't. I ate Ruvik's eye and tore at his face without hesitation. So, watch who you make enemies with." Masaru said with a smile. "Yup, now this is my little brother, ladies and gentlemen. I miss you." Yuki stated as looked over to Masaru. "Yeah, yeah . . . i miss you." 

Last edited by a moderator:
Masaru looked at the food that Yuki was making. He licked his lips and turned to the engagement announcement. "Congrats! But, Akumu, i don't care if your brother is my mate, you hurt Nia, and i'll eat chew on your larynx." He winked at Akumu with a laugh before he moved to sit on the counter. "And don't think i won't. I ate Ruvik's eye and tore at his face without hesitation. So, watch who you make enemies with." Masaru said with a smile. "Yup, now this is my little brother, ladies and gentlemen. I miss you." Yuki stated as looked over to Masaru. "Yeah, yeah . . . i miss you." 

Akumu hugged Nia in return, looking over to Masaru as he widened his eyes a bit. Audibly swallowing, he lowered an ear. "Note taken..."

Dei-Loki listened, a smile forming on his face as he listened to the threat Masaru had made. Though, he didn't say anything to combat it because on some level, he felt the same exact way. With his tail curling, he spoke. "Congratulations, you two!"

"Congrats!" Malvo would also chime in, glancing over to both Nia and Akumu before then looking to Yuki and Masaru. A smile on her face after hearing their last words.

@Heir of Dalania

Izzy chuckled and nodded. "yep. I turned out great didn't I?" she laughed, sitting up and looking at him. Her tail waved behind her as her ears pinned against her head. "so..my question... why does Loki call you a Blighter? What the hell is a blighter?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Ruvik would snicker softly, only to pause following the question. As a sigh escaped him, he closed his eyes. "He calls me a Blighter because that's what I am, it's what I was turned over t' be, despite being an elf." He would then shift in place a bit. Soon, he'd look up to the sky and blink. "Blighters are the creatures created by the Archdemon. We are the ones[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)], in all stories back in our world, that are associated in bringing forth the 'end times', as one may call it. Everywhere we go, death seems t' follow us. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]And, being the General that the Archdemon had chosen, I was the one t' lead them. Though, now that I've stepped down, the power to control the lower ranks... falls to someone else."[/COLOR]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back