Indescribable (Closed)

"That simple?" Malvo tilted her head, but nodded with a gentle smile before imagining just the place she'd want to be. Soon having snapped her fingers.

View attachment 206695

Once there, she gazed over the cliff side in awe.

Akumu followed after her, his ears remaining perked as he'd look ahead.

"This place is AMAZING!" Yuki ran down the hill and onto the grassy land. She looked over to the clear blue ocean. She twirled and laughed.

"This place is AMAZING!" Yuki ran down the hill and onto the grassy land. She looked over to the clear blue ocean. She twirled and laughed.

"Isn't it!?" Malvo watched her run as she'd laugh, eventually, in unison. A happy expression on her face as she'd soon rush down after her - eventually coming to a stop as she'd inhale the salty air and fall back into the grass with a wide smile as she was splashed with pure nostalgia. "This was the first place in Midgard they I've ever been to."

Nia opened the door.

"HEY GUYS! GOOD NEEEEEWWwwwsssssssssssssssssssss

She dragged on, her eyes meeting the scene before her. "EVERY. FUCKING. TIME"

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

Akumu blinked, looking in before tensing and grimacing at the sight. "AH, GODS. WHY!?"

Dei-Loki quickly glanced over to them, his eyes seeming to widen a bit before glaring and attempting to shout through the gag in his mouth. Though it couldn't be completely made out, it could only be interpreted as 'GET OUT AND SHUT THE DOOR'.

"Isn't it!?" Malvo watched her run as she'd laugh, eventually, in unison. A happy expression on her face as she'd soon rush down after her - eventually coming to a stop as she'd inhale the salty air and fall back into the grass with a wide smile as she was splashed with pure nostalgia. "This was the first place in Midgard they I've ever been to."

Akumu blinked, looking in before tensing and grimacing at the sight. "AH, GODS. WHY!?"

Dei-Loki quickly glanced over to them, his eyes seeming to widen a bit before glaring and attempting to shout through the gag in his mouth. Though it couldn't be completely made out, it could only be interpreted as 'GET OUT AND SHUT THE DOOR'.

"It's soooooooooooooooooo pretty. I can see why you like it so much!" Yuki laughed.

Masaru raised his face from Dei's neck to the door. A little bit of blood on his lips with a mixture of Dei's juices. (-wink, wink, wink, wink-) "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, maybe now you get it to knock and wait for a response." Masaru snickered. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia slammed the door shut. "I am SO GLAD you dont have your brothers kink"

Akumu's eye twitched, whining as he rubbed his face while listening to the door shut. "THERAPY. I'm going to need therapy now!"

"It's soooooooooooooooooo pretty. I can see why you like it so much!" Yuki laughed.

Masaru raised his face from Dei's neck to the door. A little bit of blood on his lips with a mixture of Dei's juices. (-wink, wink, wink, wink-) "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, maybe now you get it to knock and wait for a response." Masaru snickered. 

Malvo nodded in response, her tail wagging as she looked from the clouds to Yuki.

----

Dei-Loki panted and watched the door slam, huffing yet grinning from Masaru's comment.

(Fade back to black with these two? XD. )

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu's eye twitched, whining as he rubbed his face while listening to the door shut. "THERAPY. I'm going to need therapy now!"

Malvo nodded in response, her tail wagging as she looked from the clouds to Yuki.

----

Dei-Loki panted and watched the door slam, huffing yet grinning from Masaru's comment.

Yuki looked back to Malvo. "Y'know, i can see why my brother dates Dei-loki. The Alaois family has some definitely loving features about them." Yuki blushed as she realized that she just flirted with Malvo. "Not that i would know! I mean you're pretty! It's just that you were in a relationship and oh my lords, i need to stop talking. I didn't mean to bring him up. I just and you're just. YOU"RE JUST REALLY REALLY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! THERE I SAID IT! OH GODS I NEED TO SHUT UP!" Yuki placed her hands on her mouth, groaning as she fell onto the grass.

----

aBeABm6.gif

"Let's just... go... somewhere else!" Akumu would state, gently lifting Nia and taking her away from the door.

Yuki looked back to Malvo. "Y'know, i can see why my brother dates Dei-loki. The Alaois family has some definitely loving features about them." Yuki blushed as she realized that she just flirted with Malvo. "Not that i would know! I mean you're pretty! It's just that you were in a relationship and oh my lords, i need to stop talking. I didn't mean to bring him up. I just and you're just. YOU"RE JUST REALLY REALLY SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL! THERE I SAID IT! OH GODS I NEED TO SHUT UP!" Yuki placed her hands on her mouth, groaning as she fell onto the grass.

Malvo lifted a brow as she'd attentively listen to the words that escaped Yuki. The words throat would slowly escalate in volume. As she fell into the grass, she would soon smile - like the bit of negativity that was brought up in the kitsune's words had been smothered and temporarily forgotten by the rest of it all. There was a delay in the wolf girl's actions before she'd soon scoot closer. Somehow managing a hug as her tail curled. "And you're beautifully lovable, as well." She would quietly speak while her own blush had darkened.

"Let's just... go... somewhere else!" Akumu would state, gently lifting Nia and taking her away from the door.

Malvo lifted a brow as she'd attentively listen to the words that escaped Yuki. The words throat would slowly escalate in volume. As she fell into the grass, she would soon smile - like the bit of negativity that was brought up in the kitsune's words had been smothered and temporarily forgotten by the rest of it all. There was a delay in the wolf girl's actions before she'd soon scoot closer. Somehow managing a hug as her tail curled. "And you're beautifully lovable, as well." She would quietly speak while her own blush had darkened.

Yuki would sigh as she hugged back. "Thanks, Pooka." 

Nia wrapped her arms around his neck as she was carried "Ehhhhhuhhuhhuhhhhehhhhhhhhhhh"

"I know, I know..." He'd soothingly sympathise, heading down to the kitchen.

"You're welcome." Malvo smiled a bit, continuing the embrace.

"Uhhh? I'm just going to be blunt with you, Pooka. If you don't stop hugging me. . . i'm probably going to kiss you." The blush redden as she whispered the last part.

"This family is so weird"

"Yer telling me..." Akumu huffed.

"Uhhh? I'm just going to be blunt with you, Pooka. If you don't stop hugging me. . . i'm probably going to kiss you." The blush redden as she whispered the last part.

Brows lifting at that, Malvo glanced to her and slightly tilted her head. Though she heard it, she asked anyway, trailing off at the end. "If I don't stop hugging youuuuu..?"

Brows lifting at that, Malvo glanced to her and slightly tilted her head. Though she heard it, she asked anyway, trailing off at the end. "If I don't stop hugging youuuuu..?"

"I-I-I-I-I said i was going to kiss you!" Her cheeks were aflame now. She felt as if she was going to burn alive. 

Nia caressed his cheek "at least you're here, makes up for all the others" she said giggling  

Nia caressed his cheek "at least you're here, makes up for all the others" she said giggling  

Akumu couldn't help but smile following her words. Turning his head as he gently kissed the palm of her hand. "Likewise, my sugar cookie."

"I-I-I-I-I said i was going to kiss you!" Her cheeks were aflame now. She felt as if she was going to burn alive. 

Malvo kept her head tilted a bit. A pause in her position before she'd then lean up and a bit forward before softly pressing her lips to Yuki's.

Akumu couldn't help but smile following her words. Turning his head as he gently kissed the palm of her hand. "Likewise, my sugar cookie."

Malvo kept her head tilted a bit. A pause in her position before she'd then lean up and a bit forward before softly pressing her lips to Yuki's.

Nia raised a brow "so are you going to put me down? or just carry me around?"

Yuki's hands moved their way to Malvo's cheeks as she kissed back. She then pulled back to breathe. "Or you could've kissed me. That works out too." Her blush stayed on her face as she rubbed the back of her neck. "That was . . . wow."

Nia raised a brow "so are you going to put me down? or just carry me around?"

Akumu blinked at that, soon chuckling as he set her down. "Alright, so... wonder who else is around that we can tell?"

Yuki's hands moved their way to Malvo's cheeks as she kissed back. She then pulled back to breathe. "Or you could've kissed me. That works out too." Her blush stayed on her face as she rubbed the back of her neck. "That was . . . wow."

With her tail curling the moment she felt Yuki's hands on her cheeks, Malvo would smile. Her own blush remaining as she flicked an ear once the kiss was broken. A nervous laugh escaping her as she closed her eyes. "Yeah... Heh, sorry I... couldn't resist..."

Akumu blinked at that, soon chuckling as he set her down. "Alright, so... wonder who else is around that we can tell?"

With her tail curling the moment she felt Yuki's hands on her cheeks, Malvo would smile. Her own blush remaining as she flicked an ear once the kiss was broken. A nervous laugh escaping her as she closed her eyes. "Yeah... Heh, sorry I... couldn't resist..."

'You do NOT need to apologize for that. That was  .. . . wow. Can i kiss again?" Yuki hand went to cradle the back of Malvo's head as she pushed the girl gently onto the thick grass.

"mia and Nicolas, but they are out somewhere, Yuki and Malvo. Uhhhhhhh"

"mia and Nicolas, but they are out somewhere, Yuki and Malvo. Uhhhhhhh"

"Hmmmmm..." He pondered for a moment, lifting a brow while glancing around.

'You do NOT need to apologize for that. That was  .. . . wow. Can i kiss again?" Yuki hand went to cradle the back of Malvo's head as she pushed the girl gently onto the thick grass.

Malvo blushed a bit darker at the question, a smile remaining present as she'd been pushed back against the grass. With a gentle nod, she watched her.

"Hmmmmm..." He pondered for a moment, lifting a brow while glancing around.

Malvo blushed a bit darker at the question, a smile remaining present as she'd been pushed back against the grass. With a gentle nod, she watched her.

"I guess we wait for Dei and Mas to finish their... thing" Nia said laying on the couch in that 'paint me like one of your French girls pose' "how do we pass the time?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back