Indescribable (Closed)

"how did everyone sleeeeeep?"

she asked setting down her chopsticks.

@Forever J

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Good." The siblings said in unison. They both looked up from their food to each other. Masaru's eyes shifted to Malvo and back to Yuki with a smile. Yuki squinted and said something in old Latin which Masaru followed up. Yuki blushed after what Masaru said. "AHA! SO IT IS TRUE!" Yuki glared at him. "Shut it. For now, please. I want this to remain a secret until i'm ready." She looked to the guys. "Sorry."

"Good." The siblings said in unison. They both looked up from their food to each other. Masaru's eyes shifted to Malvo and back to Yuki with a smile. Yuki squinted and said something in old Latin which Masaru followed up. Yuki blushed after what Masaru said. "AHA! SO IT IS TRUE!" Yuki glared at him. "Shut it. For now, please. I want this to remain a secret until i'm ready." She looked to the guys. "Sorry."

Malvo and Dei-Loki shifted their eyes back and forth between Yuki and Masaru like they'd been watching a game of tennis. Both blinking a few times, they looked over to Nia.

"I slept well." Malvo smiled, closing her eyes.

"I did, too." Dei-Loki added, blinking once more. "You and my brother get any sleep?"

@Heir of Dalania

Malvo and Dei-Loki shifted their eyes back and forth between Yuki and Masaru like they'd been watching a game of tennis. Both blinking a few times, they looked over to Nia.

"I slept well." Malvo smiled, closing her eyes.

"I did, too." Dei-Loki added, blinking once more. "You and my brother get any sleep?"

@Heir of Dalania

Nia listened to Masaru and Yuki. A sly smirk would soon find its way onto her lips. "yeah, we slept well. Y'know I always found it easier to sleep next to someone you love. Speaking of, Malvo. Y' got your eye on anyone?"

@Forever J

Nia listened to Masaru and Yuki. A sly smirk would soon find its way onto her lips. "yeah, we slept well. Y'know I always found it easier to sleep next to someone you love. Speaking of, Malvo. Y' got your eye on anyone?"

@Forever J

Yuki slightly tensed in a millisecond before sipping her water.

Izzy nodded. "Yeeeepp, so feel lucky, you loser." She chuckled, rolling her eyes as she crossed her legs and flicked her tail over his head.

Mia chuckled, listening to her son as she kissed the top of his head and continuing the story to him. She pulled him closer to her as she continued the story, smiling softly as she yawned. 

@Forever J

Malvo's eyes fluttered in surprise at the question, cocking her brow before looking down as a blush slowly began to tint her cheeks. "W-W-Well, I, uhm..."

Dei-Loki cocked his own brow, looking to Malvo in curiosity.

@Forever J

Izzy nodded. "Yeeeepp, so feel lucky, you loser." She chuckled, rolling her eyes as she crossed her legs and flicked her tail over his head.

Ruvik snorted in response to the comment, looking ahead before then quickly glancing to her tail.

Malvo's eyes fluttered in surprise at the question, cocking her brow before looking down as a blush slowly began to tint her cheeks. "W-W-Well, I, uhm..."

Dei-Loki cocked his own brow, looking to Malvo in curiosity.

Nia leaned in closer "ohhhh, so there is someone?"

Nia leaned in closer "ohhhh, so there is someone?"

Malvo stared at her plate while the darkening of her blush intensified. "There... might be-- HEY! H-Has anyone seen Ruvy? Ha-Haven't seen him since we all left fer that... time thing."

Dei-Loki stared for a moment, gently folding his arms at his chest as he listened to his sister's attempt to jump subjects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Malvo stared at her plate while the darkening of her blush intensified. "There... might be-- HEY! H-Has anyone seen Ruvy? Ha-Haven't seen him since we all left fer that... time thing."

Dei-Loki stared for a moment, gently folding his arms at his chest as he listened to his sister's attempt to jump subjects.

Nia got up, put her hands on her hips looking around. "GEE I wonder where he could have gone? " she said with extreme sarcasm. Then looking down at malvo "you don't get off that easy."

Nia got up, put her hands on her hips looking around. "GEE I wonder where he could have gone? " she said with extreme sarcasm. Then looking down at malvo "you don't get off that easy."

Malvo's ears instantly lowered as she nervously laughed, rubbing the back of her head. "eh... heheheh... eeehhhhhhh..."

"Y' can tell us." Akumu blinked, glancing to Malvo with a perked brow.

Yuki glared at her brother. He rolled his eyes. She too, rolled her eyes which made Masaru laugh. Yuki, who was tense, became calm again as she watched her baby brother laugh.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

Nia gave Akumu a kiss on the cheek "I guess we should plan a day for our wedding?"

Akumu nodded after turning his head and returning the gesture with a peck on the forehead. "That'd be a good idea."

Dei-Loki watched Masaru and Yuki for a moment before looking back over to both Nia and Akumu with a lifted brow and a smile. "Y' know, mam and dad are gonna want a BIIIIIG wedding."

Akumu nodded after turning his head and returning the gesture with a peck on the forehead. "That'd be a good idea."

Dei-Loki watched Masaru and Yuki for a moment before looking back over to both Nia and Akumu with a lifted brow and a smile. "Y' know, mam and dad are gonna want a BIIIIIG wedding."

"like, how many people will be there?" she asked, concerned.

"like, how many people will be there?" she asked, concerned.

"Just the whole family." Dei-Loki spoke, leaning back.

"Our family isn't too big, despite what most think..." Akumu huffed softly. "Though, this being they type of wedding that it is, we'll also have the villagers watching."

Masaru titled his head to the side. Yuki sighed and got up with Masaru. The two went outside, talking in private about everything that they missed out on with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back