Indescribable (Closed)

"Definitely." Akumu repeated as he slowly sat up, as well.

Quirking a brow, he'd grin and watch him. "On the throne? Please say on the throne." he suggested, holding sincerity in his own tone.

"Ah my lord~, you know me so well. We will definitely fuck on the throne." He kissed Dei's lips, hugging him to his chest as he sighed in bliss.

Akumu would do the same, gathering his clothes for the day.

Dei-Loki would let out the same sigh, a wide grin on his face as he'd flick his own ear gently.

"We should do something. I mean, i like staying in this bed with you and all, but we gotta go."

Akumu would do the same, gathering his clothes for the day.

Dei-Loki would let out the same sigh, a wide grin on his face as he'd flick his own ear gently.

Nia sat at the mirror, making sure her hair looked good, looking over her shoulder to Akumu "Did you think anyone heard me? I was pretty loud at one point."

Nia sat at the mirror, making sure her hair looked good, looking over her shoulder to Akumu "Did you think anyone heard me? I was pretty loud at one point."

"We've got pretty thick walls, I think you're fine." Akumu chuckled, pulling on his pants as he returned the look.

"We should do something. I mean, i like staying in this bed with you and all, but we gotta go."

Dei-Loki groaned at the thought, but then nodded in agreement as he huffed. His now playful gaze on Masaru as he pouted slightly. "Y' may need t' carry me. I think I'm too sore t' move~"

"We've got pretty thick walls, I think you're fine." Akumu chuckled, pulling on his pants as he returned the look.

Dei-Loki groaned at the thought, but then nodded in agreement as he huffed. His now playful gaze on Masaru as he pouted slightly. "Y' may need t' carry me. I think I'm too sore t' move~"

"Of course you would be. I mean, i did pound that plush ass." Masaru moved just a bit and slapped Dei's ass, grabbing a handful of it with a smile. "Such a sweet ass~."

Nia put her hair up into a ponytail "what do you think Mr.Floofytails? Ponytail or no ponytail?"

Nia put her hair up into a ponytail "what do you think Mr.Floofytails? Ponytail or no ponytail?"

Akumu watched, tilting his head a bit. Though, he found her beautiful either way, he'd answer with; "How about a ponytail, today?"

"Of course you would be. I mean, i did pound that plush ass." Masaru moved just a bit and slapped Dei's ass, grabbing a handful of it with a smile. "Such a sweet ass~."

Dei-Loki yelped a bit in response, a grin stretching his face soon after as he snickered gently.

Akumu watched, tilting his head a bit. Though, he found her beautiful either way, he'd answer with; "How about a ponytail, today?"

Dei-Loki yelped a bit in response, a grin stretching his face soon after as he snickered gently.

Masaru got up and dress. "Do i have to dress you too, you big, baby brat?"

"okay" Nia said, putting up her hair and checking over her outfit 

"okay" Nia said, putting up her hair and checking over her outfit 

Akumu would then grin, tugging on his shirt as he peeked in the mirror to briefly fix his hair. Cleaning his glasses before then slipping them on, as well.

Masaru got up and dress. "Do i have to dress you too, you big, baby brat?"

Dei-Loki playfully pouted at that, soon attempting to get up. "I suppooooooooooose I could do it myself."

Akumu would then grin, tugging on his shirt as he peeked in the mirror to briefly fix his hair. Cleaning his glasses before then slipping them on, as well.

Dei-Loki playfully pouted at that, soon attempting to get up. "I suppooooooooooose I could do it myself."

Masaru quirked his eyebrow as he watched Dei try to get up. "Be my guest."

Nia smiled and kissed his cheek "lets go see whos awake" She said as she open the door and stepped out.

Masaru quirked his eyebrow as he watched Dei try to get up. "Be my guest."

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, hesitating before huffing and making an attempt to get off the bed - only to grimace as he'd wound up on the floor. Though, still determined, he began a half-assed army crawl to the dresser. "Must... DRESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Nia smiled and kissed his cheek "lets go see whos awake" She said as she open the door and stepped out.

Kissing her cheek in return, Akumu followed after her with a nod.

Dei-Loki flicked an ear, hesitating before huffing and making an attempt to get off the bed - only to grimace as he'd wound up on the floor. Though, still determined, he began a half-assed army crawl to the dresser. "Must... DRESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Masaru rolled his eyes before grabbing tightly on Dei's wrist and throwing him back on the bed. He took out some clothes and began putting on Dei's underwear and pants. "You owe me for this, my slutty, spoiled lord." He growled with a smile.

Nia and Akumu eventually found their way to Dei's room. Per Nia's request, and she knocked on the door before walking in "Hey boys! How are you-"

@Forever J

Masaru rolled his eyes before grabbing tightly on Dei's wrist and throwing him back on the bed. He took out some clothes and began putting on Dei's underwear and pants. "You owe me for this, my slutty, spoiled lord." He growled with a smile.

Yipping in surprise once he'd been tossed back onto the bed, he'd wince and grin from the soreness before huffing and lowering an ear with a chuckle. "I suppose I--" he'd then pause, looking over to see both Nia and Akumu. "I GUESS KNOCKING ISN'T A THING, ANYMORE." 

Akumu blinked a few times, eyes widening as he'd stop dead in his tracks for... the second time this week.

@Heir of Dalania

Yipping in surprise once he'd been tossed back onto the bed, he'd wince and grin from the soreness before huffing and lowering an ear with a chuckle. "I suppose I--" he'd then pause, looking over to see both Nia and Akumu. "I GUESS KNOCKING ISN'T A THING, ANYMORE." 

Akumu blinked a few times, eyes widening as he'd stop dead in his tracks for... the second time this week.

@Heir of Dalania

Masaru turned to look at the two. "Now you're both just begging to watch. Seriously, knock and then WAIT for a response."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back