Indescribable (Closed)

Nia moved in her sleep, unconsciously pushing him off the bed.

Akumu groaned, falling off the bed with a yelp and a thud.

Masaru groaned as he felt his arm moved. He winced at the bright sun coming through the window. Turning swiftly, he put Dei on the other side of him so that neither males could see the sun. "Five more minutes~." He said low and groggily.

"Make it ten..." Dei-Loki would speak in a lazy, tired tons after he was moved. A yawn escaping himself soon after his words of request were known.

----

Reaver read over the note Malvo wrote, soon sighing before having grinned. "Well, at least come and have a bit of fun. I'm bringing in the fruit because I'm bored and I don't want to get yelled at fer burnin' yer father's office again." He'd then pause, grinning widely. "Ah-HAH, maybe I can roast some of these with my baby, FOR my--!"

"For uncle Graaaaham~?" Malvo's next note had read, Reaver staring at it for a moment before then snorting.

"Please. He doesn't like roasted fruit." He blinked a few times. "... Heh... Not that I'd know that, other than that he told me so himself. I didn't eavesdrop, no sir..."

"Make it ten..." Dei-Loki would speak in a lazy, tired tons after he was moved. A yawn escaping himself soon after his words of request were known.

----

Reaver read over the note Malvo wrote, soon sighing before having grinned. "Well, at least come and have a bit of fun. I'm bringing in the fruit because I'm bored and I don't want to get yelled at fer burnin' yer father's office again." He'd then pause, grinning widely. "Ah-HAH, maybe I can roast some of these with my baby, FOR my--!"

"For uncle Graaaaham~?" Malvo's next note had read, Reaver staring at it for a moment before then snorting.

"Please. He doesn't like roasted fruit." He blinked a few times. "... Heh... Not that I'd know that, other than that he told me so himself. I didn't eavesdrop, no sir..."

"Make it twenty?" His hand went down a bit, laying its self on Dei's pelvis.

----

Nia continued to sleep, mumbling out "mmm take that Neo, thats what you get for beating up my girlfriend" shs said moving around in the bed.

Nia continued to sleep, mumbling out "mmm take that Neo, thats what you get for beating up my girlfriend" shs said moving around in the bed.

Akumu groaned softly, soon sitting up as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ow..." he grumbled, looking to Nia and perking a brow at the name. Soon, he'd pull himself back onto the bed before gently shaking her. "Niiiaaaa..."

"Make it twenty?" His hand went down a bit, laying its self on Dei's pelvis.

"Twenty five~" He smiled a bit, feeling Masaru's hand move as his tail lightly thumped against the bed.

----

Malvo glanced to Gizmo, whom huffed before mimicking her action of rolling her eyes from the denial. She then quickly jotted down something in the notepad before flipping it with a giggle. "If y' say so~"

Reaver huffed as he read it, shaking his head with a grin before heading into the courtyard. "Look, even if I did - AND I'M NOT SAYING I DO! - But, even if I did have my sights set on that hunk--" Reaver stopped, coughing gently to try and compose himself. "He's always off controlling the fight overseas. I'd never get to even ask him, at this rate."

Akumu groaned softly, soon sitting up as he rubbed the back of his head. "Ow..." he grumbled, looking to Nia and perking a brow at the name. Soon, he'd pull himself back onto the bed before gently shaking her. "Niiiaaaa..."

"Twenty five~" He smiled a bit, feeling Masaru's hand move as his tail lightly thumped against the bed.

----

Malvo glanced to Gizmo, whom huffed before mimicking her action of rolling her eyes from the denial. She then quickly jotted down something in the notepad before flipping it with a giggle. "If y' say so~"

Reaver huffed as he read it, shaking his head with a grin before heading into the courtyard. "Look, even if I did - AND I'M NOT SAYING I DO! - But, even if I did have my sights set on that hunk--" Reaver stopped, coughing gently to try and compose himself. "He's always off controlling the fight overseas. I'd never get to even ask him, at this rate."

Masaru laugheed, moving his hand from Dei's pelvis to his chest, pushing him over as he straddled him. "How did i get with someone so utterly adorable?" He pecked his lips before purposefully falling on Dei, putting his weight on the demigod, but careful not to smash his good bits downstairs. 

----

Nias eyes fluttered open "mmm, hey handsome~ how did ya sleep?"

Nias eyes fluttered open "mmm, hey handsome~ how did ya sleep?"

Smiling while he watched her wake up, his tail slightly curling. "Like a rock, beautiful~" 'Eh, and I fell like one, too.'

Masaru laugheed, moving his hand from Dei's pelvis to his chest, pushing him over as he straddled him. "How did i get with someone so utterly adorable?" He pecked his lips before purposefully falling on Dei, putting his weight on the demigod, but careful not to smash his good bits downstairs. 

Dei-Loki glanced up at him as he was straddled, pecking his lips in return and blushing a very small bit as he was laid on. "I've enchanted you, that's how." he quietly giggled, gently reaching up as he caressed Masaru's cheek.

----

"Ya never know. Y' should ask him when he shows up fer the holidays!" Malvo wrote, smiling to her uncle as she curled her tail.

Reaver blinked a few times whilst picking the apples. "... Should I? Maybe I should..."

Smiling while he watched her wake up, his tail slightly curling. "Like a rock, beautiful~" 'Eh, and I fell like one, too.'

Dei-Loki glanced up at him as he was straddled, pecking his lips in return and blushing a very small bit as he was laid on. "I've enchanted you, that's how." he quietly giggled, gently reaching up as he caressed Masaru's cheek.

----

"Ya never know. Y' should ask him when he shows up fer the holidays!" Malvo wrote, smiling to her uncle as she curled her tail.

Reaver blinked a few times whilst picking the apples. "... Should I? Maybe I should..."

Masaru melted into the caress. "You witch, i knew it. What's next that you're going to do to me? Make me barf up about how much i love you? Grooooss. That's nasty, you need to be stopped from turning me into this. . . sappy bitch. I'm a sappy boyfriend." Masaru put his head between the crook of Dei's neck and groaned. "I want to throw up. Someone stop this madman. I use to be a badass, killing douchebag, y'know? Now, i barely have it in me to tie you to this bed and leave you after fucking the hell out of you."

Nia gave him a kiss. "Alright, what the plan for today?" She said getting up stretched her arms, looking out the window, then touching her toes and popped her back granting Akumu a great veiw of her backside. She then sat on the bed and laid on her back, head in Akumu's lap lookibg up at him.

Nia gave him a kiss. "Alright, what the plan for today?" She said getting up stretched her arms, looking out the window, then touching her toes and popped her back granting Akumu a great veiw of her backside. She then sat on the bed and laid on her back, head in Akumu's lap lookibg up at him.

Akumu then moved to sit on his butt, sitting up as he watched Nia stretch. His eyes widening a bit once given the exquisite view of his partners back-end. Biting his lip, he held back, smiling as he turned his gaze down to her. Allowing his fingers to run through the elf's hair. "Well, I was thinking we could try out the time traveling bit."

Masaru melted into the caress. "You witch, i knew it. What's next that you're going to do to me? Make me barf up about how much i love you? Grooooss. That's nasty, you need to be stopped from turning me into this. . . sappy bitch. I'm a sappy boyfriend." Masaru put his head between the crook of Dei's neck and groaned. "I want to throw up. Someone stop this madman. I use to be a badass, killing douchebag, y'know? Now, i barely have it in me to tie you to this bed and leave you after fucking the hell out of you."

Dei-Loki, once more, would giggle. A soft sigh leaving his body as he'd expose his neck a bit for him. "No one can stop me now, Mr. Grumpytails. Yer cursed t' be my sappy boyfriend~. But, that's okay, because I still love ya."

-----

"Fine, I'll, uh... see if I can, eh... get some... time with him--" Reaver jumped to another topic as he'd pivot and head to the next tree. "Shame y' won't be here t' help me. I'd ask yer father, but I think he'd somehow manage t' make it awkward before then being serious about it."

"At least y' don't get 'dad jokes'. Like when Dei-Loki came out." Malvo wrote, Reaver snorting.

"I THOUGHT ZUZANA WAS GOING T' SMACK 'IM BECAUSE OF THAT!" Reaver barked out a laugh as he curled his tail. "Ah, Gods... good he was accepting, but, Hell..."

Akumu then moved to sit on his butt, sitting up as he watched Nia stretch. His eyes widening a bit once given the exquisite view of his partners back-end. Biting his lip, he held back, smiling as he turned his gaze down to her. Allowing his fingers to run through the elf's hair. "Well, I was thinking we could try out the time traveling bit."

Dei-Loki, once more, would giggle. A soft sigh leaving his body as he'd expose his neck a bit for him. "No one can stop me now, Mr. Grumpytails. Yer cursed t' be my sappy boyfriend~. But, that's okay, because I still love ya."

-----

"Fine, I'll, uh... see if I can, eh... get some... time with him--" Reaver jumped to another topic as he'd pivot and head to the next tree. "Shame y' won't be here t' help me. I'd ask yer father, but I think he'd somehow manage t' make it awkward before then being serious about it."

"At least y' don't get 'dad jokes'. Like when Dei-Loki came out." Malvo wrote, Reaver snorting.

"I THOUGHT ZUZANA WAS GOING T' SMACK 'IM BECAUSE OF THAT!" Reaver barked out a laugh as he curled his tail. "Ah, Gods... good he was accepting, but, Hell..."

"Gods, you're killing me here, squishy." Masaru groaned, kissing his lips again before going to the invitation on his neck. He nipped at Dei's neck, causing a small bit of blood to flow out. He moaned as he drank the small amount greedily. 

"okay, cool" shd said as she sat up and passionately kiss him, with a hand on his cheek.

"okay, cool" shd said as she sat up and passionately kiss him, with a hand on his cheek.

Akumu gently returned the kiss, matching the passion as he closed his eyes.

"Gods, you're killing me here, squishy." Masaru groaned, kissing his lips again before going to the invitation on his neck. He nipped at Dei's neck, causing a small bit of blood to flow out. He moaned as he drank the small amount greedily. 

Dei-Loki kissed him in return, grinning and closing his ears. "You'll liiiii-IVE!" he'd then yelp, as a result of the bite. His teeth instantly bit down on his bottom lip. Holding back a moan to follow as he panted.

Dei-Loki kissed him in return, grinning and closing his ears. "You'll liiiii-IVE!" he'd then yelp, as a result of the bite. His teeth instantly bit down on his bottom lip. Holding back a moan to follow as he panted.

"Now . . . that's what i'm talking about." He gave low growl as he flipped Dei onto his stomach, pushing his head against the pillow. "Gods, i haven't felt this in such a good fucking while. Whimper for me, my dirty sin~." He grabbed a hand full of Dei's ass as he continued to bite, suck and lap at Dei's neck.

Nia closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, which soon became more intense, her hands roaming his back as it felt like electricity going through her as she really started getting into it, pulling Akumu down on top of her as she continued to feverishly make out with her.... soon to be mate if things kept going.

Nia closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, which soon became more intense, her hands roaming his back as it felt like electricity going through her as she really started getting into it, pulling Akumu down on top of her as she continued to feverishly make out with her.... soon to be mate if things kept going.

Akumu panted through his nose, a grin on his face as he'd been pulled down on top of her. In this position, he'd find his fingers trailing down her sides.

"Now . . . that's what i'm talking about." He gave low growl as he flipped Dei onto his stomach, pushing his head against the pillow. "Gods, i haven't felt this in such a good fucking while. Whimper for me, my dirty sin~." He grabbed a hand full of Dei's ass as he continued to bite, suck and lap at Dei's neck.

Dei-Loki briefly perked his brows as he was flipped. Biting the pillow with a soft whimper to follow the command while still keeping his neck exposed.

Akumu panted through his nose, a grin on his face as he'd been pulled down on top of her. In this position, he'd find his fingers trailing down her sides.

Dei-Loki briefly perked his brows as he was flipped. Biting the pillow with a soft whimper to follow the command while still keeping his neck exposed.

(Fade to black.)

Nia broke the contact and looked Akumu dead in the eye, with lust filling her own. "go all the way this time" 

(fade to black?)

Nia broke the contact and looked Akumu dead in the eye, with lust filling her own. "go all the way this time" 

(fade to black?)

To return Nia's lust-filling look, Akumu opened his eyes and gave another nod before moving his kisses to her neck.

(Faaaade to black!)

Masaru moved off him, laying by his side. "Seriously, we need to stop fucking in your childhood bed."

Nia looked deep into her lovers eye's "that. was great" She said in between pants.

"Hope. I wasn't too rough..." Akumu would pant, a grin clearly present on his face as he gazed back in Nia's eyes.

Masaru moved off him, laying by his side. "Seriously, we need to stop fucking in your childhood bed."

Dei-Loki panted, smirking a bit as he loosened his bite on the now torn pillow so he could speak. "I would suggest fucking in the throne room, but that'd need t' be late at night." He'd half joke, laughing gently.

"Hope. I wasn't too rough..." Akumu would pant, a grin clearly present on his face as he gazed back in Nia's eyes.

Dei-Loki panted, smirking a bit as he loosened his bite on the now torn pillow so he could speak. "I would suggest fucking in the throne room, but that'd need t' be late at night." He'd half joke, laughing gently.

"Now, that's going on my bucket list. Maybe on my birthday?" He said with a serious face. He really wanted to do that. 

"Not in the slightest" Nia said sitting up "definitely worth the wait"

"Not in the slightest" Nia said sitting up "definitely worth the wait"

"Definitely." Akumu repeated as he slowly sat up, as well.

"Now, that's going on my bucket list. Maybe on my birthday?" He said with a serious face. He really wanted to do that. 

Quirking a brow, he'd grin and watch him. "On the throne? Please say on the throne." he suggested, holding sincerity in his own tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back