Indescribable (Closed)

With a chuckle, the baker would nod and gather the cookies requested. Akumu soon removing the coin pouch from the notch on his belt. (Why add this now? Convenience! Shhhh.)

Sighing, Adrian watched Masaru before gesturing him to follow. In a both sympathetic and empathetic tone, he'd speak the words "come with me, there is something I must show y'." as he walked to the door. A bit of a ghostly smirk seeming to appear on his face as he turned and looked to him yet again. "And, don't worry, I'll seal this room off so he doesn't stumble upon it."

Nia gave him a hug, "your the best!" she said overjoyed.

Nia gave him a hug, "your the best!" she said overjoyed.

Akumu chuckled, closing his eyes as he kissed Nia's head. "Yer just saying that because I'm buying you food."

Masaru scratched the back of his head as he hesitated. He then inhaled and let go of his anxious nerves. He nodded, following Adrian.

Adrian waited a moment for Masaru to catch up before walking once more, his gaze turning forward. "Being a werewolf never started off as all sunshine and roses, as you could imagine. Hell, it's a curse my father burdened me with as his first born son. Took me years to tame the beast I was born into becoming." His feet would carry him, leading the way to a rather large family painting he'd been included into with his brother and Zuzana, all three in their FAR younger days. Early teens, one may say. "There were so many times I feared that I may end up sinking the teeth of the monster into the throats of these two... but, y' know what pushed me not to?"

Akumu chuckled, closing his eyes as he kissed Nia's head. "Yer just saying that because I'm buying you food."

Adrian waited a moment for Masaru to catch up before walking once more, his gaze turning forward. "Being a werewolf never started off as all sunshine and roses, as you could imagine. Hell, it's a curse my father burdened me with as his first born son. Took me years to tame the beast I was born into becoming." His feet would carry him, leading the way to a rather large family painting he'd been included into with his brother and Zuzana, all three in their FAR younger days. Early teens, one may say. "There were so many times I feared that I may end up sinking the teeth of the monster into the throats of these two... but, y' know what pushed me not to?"

". . . . love?" 

She nodded "pretty much" Nia said with a giggle, then munching on a cookie.

She nodded "pretty much" Nia said with a giggle, then munching on a cookie.

Akumu grinned, paying Patrick before looking around. His brows perking the moment his gaze landed on the cake displayed on the counter.

". . . . love?" 

Adrian cocked a brow, snorting. "WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? SOME SORT OF SAPPY FOCK!?" he'd tease in his own father-like way. "While that is part of it, yes... What y' [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]really must focus on is that this is what you truly want, if you want it to be. This is who y' choose t' be, and y' don't give in t' the demons - no matter how much they pry, or torment, or taunt. It's what they feed on, and they crave our submission to sink back into our old, animalistic roots. And they dread your foot of authority. You understand?"[/COLOR]

Akumu grinned, paying Patrick before looking around. His brows perking the moment his gaze landed on the cake displayed on the counter.

Adrian cocked a brow, snorting. "WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE? SOME SORT OF SAPPY FOCK!?" he'd tease in his own father-like way. "While that is part of it, yes... What y' [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]really must focus on is that this is what you truly want, if you want it to be. This is who y' choose t' be, and y' don't give in t' the demons - no matter how much they pry, or torment, or taunt. It's what they feed on, and they crave our submission to sink back into our old, animalistic roots. And they dread your foot of authority. You understand?"[/COLOR]

Nia looked down at the cake, munching a cookie while she spoke "want it?"

Masaru gave a smile and nodded. "Yeah, i understand. Fight against the demons and never falter. Stay strong for the people i love."

Nia looked down at the cake, munching a cookie while she spoke "want it?"

"A bit..." Akumu would answer, smirking yet again as he'd head over to pay yet again.

Masaru gave a smile and nodded. "Yeah, i understand. Fight against the demons and never falter. Stay strong for the people i love."

"Attaboy." Adrian grinned, clapping him on the back to follow his words. 

Akumu shifted his gaze to her, kissing her cheek as he chuckled. His tail having slightly curled in this process. [COLOR= rgb(75, 0, 130)]"What do you think?"[/COLOR]

Nia tapped her chin in thought, pursing her lips "hmmm, tough one..." she said as if struggling to find the answer. "nope. I got nothin' you're going to have to show me." she said looking up at him.

"A bit..." Akumu would answer, smirking yet again as he'd head over to pay yet again.

"Attaboy." Adrian grinned, clapping him on the back to follow his words. 

Masaru blushed with a smile. Never really having a father figure made him feel weird. "Thanks. I'll have to keep remembering that and if i do . . . i feel like i could marry your son. But . . . for now i need to build on my confidence and fight these bastardly demons." 

Nia tapped her chin in thought, pursing her lips "hmmm, tough one..." she said as if struggling to find the answer. "nope. I got nothin' you're going to have to show me." she said looking up at him.

Akumu watched her, soon allowing his smirk to grow to a grin as he'd then softly claim her lips with his own. Holding the action for several seconds before then breaking it. "Why, it's my Sugar Cookie, of course."

Masaru blushed with a smile. Never really having a father figure made him feel weird. "Thanks. I'll have to keep remembering that and if i do . . . i feel like i could marry your son. But . . . for now i need to build on my confidence and fight these bastardly demons." 

"I have faith you'll succeed." Adrian held held his grin before then looking around. "Now! Back to the subject of what we were doing before. I think we gathered up mostly everything."

Akumu watched her, soon allowing his smirk to grow to a grin as he'd then softly claim her lips with his own. Holding the action for several seconds before then breaking it. "Why, it's my Sugar Cookie, of course"

Nia returned the kiss in full, then listing to what he said as she'd giggle and say "aww, I'm touched. My closest rivial for most beautiful thing is a cake" She said then shooting a glare at said cake "I got my eye on you cake" She said staying in the moment.

Akumu watched her, soon allowing his smirk to grow to a grin as he'd then softly claim her lips with his own. Holding the action for several seconds before then breaking it. "Why, it's my Sugar Cookie, of course."

"I have faith you'll succeed." Adrian held held his grin before then looking around. "Now! Back to the subject of what we were doing before. I think we gathered up mostly everything."

"It looks like it. Adrian . . . thanks for everything. For not killing me for dating your boy and all that rest. It means a lot, since usually i have people trying to kill me and all that. Like Nia, the dwarf of the group, she loves trying to kill me." Masaru chuckled and began heading back to the kitchen, wanting to grab something to munch on before he went to bed.

Nia returned the kiss in full, then listing to what he said as she'd giggle and say "aww, I'm touched. My closest rivial for most beautiful thing is a cake" She said then shooting a glare at said cake "I got my eye on you cake" She said staying in the moment.

Akumu watched, unable to hold back a soft chuckle as he'd soon take a bite out of said cake.

"It looks like it. Adrian . . . thanks for everything. For not killing me for dating your boy and all that rest. It means a lot, since usually i have people trying to kill me and all that. Like Nia, the dwarf of the group, she loves trying to kill me." Masaru chuckled and began heading back to the kitchen, wanting to grab something to munch on before he went to bed.

Adrian chuckled gently, following after him as he sighed. "No need to thank."

Akumu watched, unable to hold back a soft chuckle as he'd soon take a bite out of said cake.

Adrian chuckled gently, following after him as he sighed. "No need to thank."

Masaru grabbed a muffin and finished it in a few bites. He licked the crumb off his lips. "So . . . got any more questions before i go to bed?"

Masaru grabbed a muffin and finished it in a few bites. He licked the crumb off his lips. "So . . . got any more questions before i go to bed?"

"No, I believe that covers most of what I want to know." Adrian would answer as he grabbed a muffin for himself.

"No, I believe that covers most of what I want to know." Adrian would answer as he grabbed a muffin for himself.

Masaru nodded, "alright then. Sleep well, Adrian." He turned with a wave, heading to Dei and laying by his side. He pulled the naked demigod close to his body as he stared through the window, watching the moonlight glow. 

Nia sat and munched happily on her cookies. 

Turning, Akumu sat beside her as he ate his cake.

Masaru nodded, "alright then. Sleep well, Adrian." He turned with a wave, heading to Dei and laying by his side. He pulled the naked demigod close to his body as he stared through the window, watching the moonlight glow. 

"You as well, Masaru." Adrian replied, lifting his free hand to wave in return while watching him head off.

Dei-Loki stirred in his sleep a bit following the feeling of the bed moving. A smile having crept up his face from Masaru's warmth as he'd then turn and nuzzle into him.

"You as well, Masaru." Adrian replied, lifting his free hand to wave in return while watching him head off.

Dei-Loki stirred in his sleep a bit following the feeling of the bed moving. A smile having crept up his face from Masaru's warmth as he'd then turn and nuzzle into him.

Masaru sighed, feeling his heartbeat become steady as he soon slipped into sleep.

Nia held Akumu's hand as they walked back to the palace. Then her eyes traveled upwards and she stopped in her tracks. "woah... the star's... they are completely different here..." she said staring at them in awe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back