Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. "The spooky tales of the vegan wolves~. Oooooooooo~. I will never understand how they can survive off salad when they're born to be carnivores."

Adrian would then also laugh. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Right!? Glad someone agrees. Surely, they're a crazy bunch." [/COLOR]

Izzy smirked. "good." She replied, putting her hand on his arm. I'm a instant, they were on top of a mountain, in a shadowy part of a cave. She removed her hand with a smile and walked to the edge and out into the sun, her black hair shining in the sun as her tail curled around her leg and her ears was pointing straight up. "shadow jumping is so fun." She sighed, looking back at him. "can I scare you for a minute?"

Adrian would then also laugh. [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]"Right!? Glad someone agrees. Surely, they're a crazy bunch." [/COLOR]

Masaru turned towards Adrian. "Absolutely! It's set in lycanthropy code that wolves survive and live off of raw, bloody meat. Again, i don't understand how you can just survive without it. That's like a tyrannosaurus eating leaves. It doesn't make sense!"

"you wanna go?" she asked, keeping pace with him.

"If y' don't mind." Akumu glanced to her as he spoke.

Masaru turned towards Adrian. "Absolutely! It's set in lycanthropy code that wolves survive and live off of raw, bloody meat. Again, i don't understand how you can just survive without it. That's like a tyrannosaurus eating leaves. It doesn't make sense!"

Adrian snickered and grinned. "You and me both. I can't even fathom."

Izzy smirked. "good." She replied, putting her hand on his arm. I'm a instant, they were on top of a mountain, in a shadowy part of a cave. She removed her hand with a smile and walked to the edge and out into the sun, her black hair shining in the sun as her tail curled around her leg and her ears was pointing straight up. "shadow jumping is so fun." She sighed, looking back at him. "can I scare you for a minute?"

Ruvik had quirked a brow, soon setting foot out of the shadow as he followed Izzy so he could look around. Soon quirking a brow as he looked to her. "... You're welcome to try."

Ruvik had quirked a brow, soon setting foot out of the shadow as he followed Izzy so he could look around. Soon quirking a brow as he looked to her. "... You're welcome to try."

"not at all. Lets go check it out."

Izzy smiled and turned to face him, opening her arms and fell back off the cliff, her eyes closed and a smile on my face as the wind from falling blowing her hair everywhere. When she slid into the shadows on the sides of the cliff, the shadow of the trees, she dissapeared, not being seen anywhere.

"Thanks, for helping me and all that."

"not at all. Lets go check it out."

A with a single nod, he'd then look forward as the two neared the bakery.

"Thanks, for helping me and all that."

"Ah, it's no trouble at all. Just nice t' know my youngest is and will be happy."

Izzy smiled and turned to face him, opening her arms and fell back off the cliff, her eyes closed and a smile on my face as the wind from falling blowing her hair everywhere. When she slid into the shadows on the sides of the cliff, the shadow of the trees, she dissapeared, not being seen anywhere.

Ruvik watched her, pausing clenching his teeth for a moment as he watched her fall before quickly moving forward to look over the cliff.

"Ah, it's no trouble at all. Just nice t' know my youngest is and will be happy."

Ruvik watched her, pausing clenching his teeth for a moment as he watched her fall before quickly moving forward to look over the cliff.

Nia opened the door, stepping inside, and enjoying the sweet smells.

Masaru nodded, not knowing what to say. He hesitated before opening that door that could lead to awkwardness. "So . . . any questions?"

Nia opened the door, stepping inside, and enjoying the sweet smells.

Akumu reached over her, gently holding the door as he followed her in.

The baker would hum, casually bringing  out a few items before then pausing and looking over to them - setting the tray down as he crossed his arms and bowed slightly. "M'lord."

Masaru nodded, not knowing what to say. He hesitated before opening that door that could lead to awkwardness. "So . . . any questions?"

Adrian quirked a brow, soon straightening his posture just a tad. "I would like to hear of how you and my son met."

The baker would hum, casually bringing  out a few items before then pausing and looking over to them - setting the tray down as he crossed his arms and bowed slightly. "M'lord."

Adrian quirked a brow, soon straightening his posture just a tad. "I would like to hear of how you and my son met."

Nia stood back, eyes traveling around as she took in the sights.

Masaru sat on an empty chair and bit the inside of his cheek before speaking. "I met him a long time ago. Back in . . . Freyhaven. Malvo and him were traveling and my brother and i were stopping at an inn. Then, something happened and Malvo and him were with us. That's what you mean right or did you mean how did we get together?" 

Nia stood back, eyes traveling around as she took in the sights.

"'s good t' see your family is still in business, Patrick." Akumu would smile, glancing to the baker, whom would nod and speak.

"Ah, it's a blessing, really." Patrick chuckled as he stood straight. "Can I get either of you anything?"

Masaru sat on an empty chair and bit the inside of his cheek before speaking. "I met him a long time ago. Back in . . . Freyhaven. Malvo and him were traveling and my brother and i were stopping at an inn. Then, something happened and Malvo and him were with us. That's what you mean right or did you mean how did we get together?" 

Adrian would listen, a small smirk on his face. "Just the general how you Metz is what I meant. However, I'd like t' hear how y' both ended up getting together, as well."

"'s good t' see your family is still in business, Patrick." Akumu would smile, glancing to the baker, whom would nod and speak.

"Ah, it's a blessing, really." Patrick chuckled as he stood straight. "Can I get either of you anything?"

Adrian would listen, a small smirk on his face. "Just the general how you Metz is what I meant. However, I'd like t' hear how y' both ended up getting together, as well."

Masaru laughed. "It's a strange story. I . . . I got shot by my little brother and i knew that i was dying and decided to have one more action packed moment. I leaped into Hell's portal with my brother and something happened. I blacked out. Apparently, i somehow got myself back home, but with amnesia for a short while. While i was not myself per say, your sweet, innocent lad seemed to not want to leave my side. Once i got back into my body, i began to remember it and found him cute for being there for me. One thing lead to another and i kissed him. Now. I am completely and utterly in love with him. Although, i believe it was when we were fighting with an enemy of ours that i really realized that. I just remember him being hurt and i just saw red. I wanted to hurt whoever hurt him. I wanted to feel their blood on my hands. He made me go crazy. Sooooooo . . . any more questions?"

"got any cookies?" She asked approaching the counter.

"got any cookies?" She asked approaching the counter.

"We do." Patrick would grin a bit, watching Nia approach. " both hocolate chip and sugar cookies."

Masaru laughed. "It's a strange story. I . . . I got shot by my little brother and i knew that i was dying and decided to have one more action packed moment. I leaped into Hell's portal with my brother and something happened. I blacked out. Apparently, i somehow got myself back home, but with amnesia for a short while. While i was not myself per say, your sweet, innocent lad seemed to not want to leave my side. Once i got back into my body, i began to remember it and found him cute for being there for me. One thing lead to another and i kissed him. Now. I am completely and utterly in love with him. Although, i believe it was when we were fighting with an enemy of ours that i really realized that. I just remember him being hurt and i just saw red. I wanted to hurt whoever hurt him. I wanted to feel their blood on my hands. He made me go crazy. Sooooooo . . . any more questions?"

"Love will certainly do that to y'." Adrian replied, gently scratching his goatee as he'd think for a moment. Soon barking out a laugh as he set one of the packed boxes down. "Ah, not t' sound pushy, but do you plan to marry?"

"We do." Patrick would grin a bit, watching Nia approach. " both hocolate chip and sugar cookies."

"Love will certainly do that to y'." Adrian replied, gently scratching his goatee as he'd think for a moment. Soon barking out a laugh as he set one of the packed boxes down. "Ah, not t' sound pushy, but do you plan to marry?"

Masaru tensed at the question before relaxing. "I . . . I am scared. I still can't get my head over it all. I love him, i truly do. But . . . i just don't want to loose him. I . . . I lost a girl before. I loved her with all my heart. She was my . . . wife. I had kids with her. And then i couldn't stop the villagers from killing her and my boys and my . . . my little girl. Man, how did i get here? To confessing these things to my boyfriend's father? Life's funny like that." Masaru gave a forced chuckle. Masaru shook his head as the chuckled died down. "I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted, but i got so many broken pieces in me . . . it's hard to put myself back together again and if i lost him. It's just. . . i can feel the last thread of me hanging my a thin thread, and he's the only one truly keeping me there, and i'm just . . . if i marry him, how will i know that he'll stay by my side? Fate has it out for me and if i sealed the deal and if he gets hurt, I . . . I wouldn't want to live and that's scary to think like that. To have someone hold your heart in their hands and expect them to hold it. Hearts are fragile, even if you don't mean it, you could squeeze it easily and kill that person." Masaru dug his nails into the palm of his hand as he held back the sobs in the back of his mind. Blood fell from the nail marks and onto the wooden floor.

Nia nodded and smiled "all of them."

Masaru tensed at the question before relaxing. "I . . . I am scared. I still can't get my head over it all. I love him, i truly do. But . . . i just don't want to loose him. I . . . I lost a girl before. I loved her with all my heart. She was my . . . wife. I had kids with her. And then i couldn't stop the villagers from killing her and my boys and my . . . my little girl. Man, how did i get here? To confessing these things to my boyfriend's father? Life's funny like that." Masaru gave a forced chuckle. Masaru shook his head as the chuckled died down. "I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you wanted, but i got so many broken pieces in me . . . it's hard to put myself back together again and if i lost him. It's just. . . i can feel the last thread of me hanging my a thin thread, and he's the only one truly keeping me there, and i'm just . . . if i marry him, how will i know that he'll stay by my side? Fate has it out for me and if i sealed the deal and if he gets hurt, I . . . I wouldn't want to live and that's scary to think like that. To have someone hold your heart in their hands and expect them to hold it. Hearts are fragile, even if you don't mean it, you could squeeze it easily and kill that person." Masaru dug his nails into the palm of his hand as he held back the sobs in the back of his mind. Blood fell from the nail marks and onto the wooden floor.

Adrian's smirk would soon fall, watching Masaru as the explanation had soon made itself known. Softly sighing, he'd hesitate before lifting a hand and softly placing it onto Masaru's shoulder. "Another thing love can do is leave it's victims vulnerable, especially with tragedy behind the reason. That, I can understood... With that said I'm not here to force, just a curious father, is all. But, I do know my kids. And, I can at least say, in terms of love, by the way he looks at you, I have a good feeling he isn't going anywhere. He's a bit like a lost puppy, in that regard." And, with that, he gently removed the hand from his shoulder.

Nia nodded and smiled "all of them."

Patrick then chuckled with a nod. "How many of each?"

Adrian's smirk would soon fall, watching Masaru as the explanation had soon made itself known. Softly sighing, he'd hesitate before lifting a hand and softly placing it onto Masaru's shoulder. "Another thing love can do is leave it's victims vulnerable, especially with tragedy behind the reason. That, I can understood... With that said I'm not here to force, just a curious father, is all. But, I do know my kids. And, I can at least say, in terms of love, by the way he looks at you, I have a good feeling he isn't going anywhere. He's a bit like a lost puppy, in that regard." And, with that, he gently removed the hand from his shoulder.

"I know . . . thank you, but that's not what i'm worried about. I know he loves me and he never seems to leave me alone and i'm happy that he does that because i need that. But . . . I can't trust myself. I can't trust myself. Every time i see him and i fall more in love with him, but there are demons, Adrian. So many demons that even i don't know anything about. Sometimes, i'm scared of waking up and seeing that he's not there. I'm . . ." Masaru shuddered, tears from his lashes and giving a soft patter on the floor. "I'm afraid . . .  I"M SO AFRAID OF WAKING UP AND SEEING THAT"S HE"S NOT THERE! I'm so afraid that i'll go downstairs and ask where he is and  . . . and my family will say that i, MYSELF, PUT HIM SIX FEET UNDER. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THAT!? I blame myself every night for the people that i have losted because . . . because i couldn't save them. I don't want to blame myself for his death too. I got so many enemies, myself included. And those enemies, those . . . demons, come out to play and when they play. It's not nice. It hurts. It always hurts. I don't want to dig his grave, Adrian. I don't want to go to his tombstone with the rest and put a rose on his grave. I can't. I don't wanna wake up without his smile because it's so scary to do it without. It's dark, it's cold and it's uncaring. It's dangerous, it hurts and it's insane. I want to go on living with hearing him say that everything's alright or everything will be okay, because even though, i know its a lie and anything can happen, it makes me smile. It makes my day. I don't feel like dying because he says i love you and if i can't hear that anymore. Well, let's just say, demons love coming to play in the dark."

"ten"

With a chuckle, the baker would nod and gather the cookies requested. Akumu soon removing the coin pouch from the notch on his belt. (Why add this now? Convenience! Shhhh.)

"I know . . . thank you, but that's not what i'm worried about. I know he loves me and he never seems to leave me alone and i'm happy that he does that because i need that. But . . . I can't trust myself. I can't trust myself. Every time i see him and i fall more in love with him, but there are demons, Adrian. So many demons that even i don't know anything about. Sometimes, i'm scared of waking up and seeing that he's not there. I'm . . ." Masaru shuddered, tears from his lashes and giving a soft patter on the floor. "I'm afraid . . .  I"M SO AFRAID OF WAKING UP AND SEEING THAT"S HE"S NOT THERE! I'm so afraid that i'll go downstairs and ask where he is and  . . . and my family will say that i, MYSELF, PUT HIM SIX FEET UNDER. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH THAT!? I blame myself every night for the people that i have losted because . . . because i couldn't save them. I don't want to blame myself for his death too. I got so many enemies, myself included. And those enemies, those . . . demons, come out to play and when they play. It's not nice. It hurts. It always hurts. I don't want to dig his grave, Adrian. I don't want to go to his tombstone with the rest and put a rose on his grave. I can't. I don't wanna wake up without his smile because it's so scary to do it without. It's dark, it's cold and it's uncaring. It's dangerous, it hurts and it's insane. I want to go on living with hearing him say that everything's alright or everything will be okay, because even though, i know its a lie and anything can happen, it makes me smile. It makes my day. I don't feel like dying because he says i love you and if i can't hear that anymore. Well, let's just say, demons love coming to play in the dark."

Sighing, Adrian watched Masaru before gesturing him to follow. In a both sympathetic and empathetic tone, he'd speak the words "come with me, there is something I must show y'." as he walked to the door. A bit of a ghostly smirk seeming to appear on his face as he turned and looked to him yet again. "And, don't worry, I'll seal this room off so he doesn't stumble upon it."

With a chuckle, the baker would nod and gather the cookies requested. Akumu soon removing the coin pouch from the notch on his belt. (Why add this now? Convenience! Shhhh.)

Sighing, Adrian watched Masaru before gesturing him to follow. In a both sympathetic and empathetic tone, he'd speak the words "come with me, there is something I must show y'." as he walked to the door. A bit of a ghostly smirk seeming to appear on his face as he turned and looked to him yet again. "And, don't worry, I'll seal this room off so he doesn't stumble upon it."

Masaru scratched the back of his head as he hesitated. He then inhaled and let go of his anxious nerves. He nodded, following Adrian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back