Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru laid down as he went to slow his breathing back down with his heart. He looked over to see new lovebites starting to occur. He ran his hand over Dei's side. "You better hope you have thick walls. You moan so loudly. Don't ever change that." He smirked, rubbing his thumb on Dei's temple. 

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Yes, but look at all the shit I've done following that incident. I was out to destroy the damn world, for fucks sake. And, in this endeavour I've been through enough hell to--" Ruvik stopped to growl at himself, only to pause as he looked to Izzy's hand in question. "... Where are we going?"

Izzy sighed. "Don't fucking start questioning me now dumbass. We're going out of this house, out into the wild or whatever they fucking call it." She rolled her eyes at him, seeing him being wary as a weakness. "Don't be such a vagina. You gotta dick, learn how to be one."

"Weeellllll, aside from spending my time in the library, I did enjoy walks around the closest village. Plus, I'd occasionally get to stop a few crimes here and there when I went out, so that was always fun."

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki, though panting softly, watched Masaru as a smile curled his lips. When feeling his partners hand travel from his side to his temple, he closed his eyes and his smile grew s small bit more. "Y' sure ya don't mind a loud lover~?" He laughed lightly with a sigh showing his slow relaxation.

@Forever J

----

Ruvik quirked a brow as he'd follow Izzy's words, a bit surprised there had been someone here that wanted him to lean s bit more towards his own personality. As a gentle sigh escaped him, he'd take her hand and slowly pull himself to his feet with a nod.

@Comet

Izzy smiled softly before she pulled him outside, shifting back into her wolf form and shook her fur. Her paws seared paw marks into the ground. Lava drool dripped out the side of her jaws as a small smirk stayed on her face. "alright, let's go." She said to him, trotting ahead of him. "I'm only going slow right now cause your fat ass can't keep up." She teased, swishing her tail.

Nia shrugged  "sounds lame" she said with a laugh.

"To someone whom hasn't done it, maybe." Akumu would playfully scoff before turning his gaze to the clouds.

Izzy smiled softly before she pulled him outside, shifting back into her wolf form and shook her fur. Her paws seared paw marks into the ground. Lava drool dripped out the side of her jaws as a small smirk stayed on her face. "alright, let's go." She said to him, trotting ahead of him. "I'm only going slow right now cause your fat ass can't keep up." She teased, swishing her tail.

Ruvik followed after her, quirking a brow as he looked to the marks left on the ground as he'd continue to walk. Following Izzy's words, he blinked and briefly checked himself before huffing and slightly glaring to her from the teasing. "I'm not fat."

Izzy chuckled. "Fine, you're pudgy."  She teased, slinging her head to look up at him. Some of the drool slung onto him, the smell of burning cloth coming off of his clothes as she smirked. "I'm just waiting for you to snap and become your old self. Not evil, but at least back to your old personality. Your groveling sickens me. You killed countless people, then here you are doing all their chores and cleaning up after the dogs." She shook her head, sighing as she looked ahead. "no one should be pushed that low. It's not humane."

Nia followed along, before reaching up and rubbing his wolf ears. "so soft..." she said quietly.

Akumu blinked, a small grin working up his face as he closed his eyes and leaned into the scratching.

Izzy chuckled. "Fine, you're pudgy."  She teased, slinging her head to look up at him. Some of the drool slung onto him, the smell of burning cloth coming off of his clothes as she smirked. "I'm just waiting for you to snap and become your old self. Not evil, but at least back to your old personality. Your groveling sickens me. You killed countless people, then here you are doing all their chores and cleaning up after the dogs." She shook her head, sighing as she looked ahead. "no one should be pushed that low. It's not humane."

Ruvik wore a grimace before he'd then widen his gaze at the smell of burning cloth. His attention quickly darting down to his shirt. Though, the idea of it touching his skin didn't seem to bother him too much, the ruined shirt kind of did. Quickly, he tried to remove the small blotch and put out what small flames had been sparked as best he could before it could do too much damage. Sighing, he looked over to Izzy yet again. "Your view on this whole thing surprises me. I didn't think anyone else but Nia really cared and forgave enough not to demean me so."

Izzy shrugged and shifted back into her human form. "well, a long time ago I was in your position. Pushed to my lowest..." She sighed, not wanting to go back to that part and smiled. "I run through these woods all the time. My question is, you scared of heights?"

Akumu blinked, a small grin working up his face as he closed his eyes and leaned into the scratching.

Ruvik wore a grimace before he'd then widen his gaze at the smell of burning cloth. His attention quickly darting down to his shirt. Though, the idea of it touching his skin didn't seem to bother him too much, the ruined shirt kind of did. Quickly, he tried to remove the small blotch and put out what small flames had been sparked as best he could before it could do too much damage. Sighing, he looked over to Izzy yet again. "Your view on this whole thing surprises me. I didn't think anyone else but Nia really cared and forgave enough not to demean me so."

Nia continued her scratching smiling at his reaction.

Nia continued her scratching smiling at his reaction.

Akumu's tail would rapidly wag side to side as the scratching had continued. The grin on his face exposing his wolf-ish canines.

Izzy shrugged and shifted back into her human form. "well, a long time ago I was in your position. Pushed to my lowest..." She sighed, not wanting to go back to that part and smiled. "I run through these woods all the time. My question is, you scared of heights?"

Ruvik listened, soon nodding in understanding has he pocketed his hands. "No, I'm not."

"Weeellllll, aside from spending my time in the library, I did enjoy walks around the closest village. Plus, I'd occasionally get to stop a few crimes here and there when I went out, so that was always fun."

@Heir of Dalania

----

Dei-Loki, though panting softly, watched Masaru as a smile curled his lips. When feeling his partners hand travel from his side to his temple, he closed his eyes and his smile grew s small bit more. "Y' sure ya don't mind a loud lover~?" He laughed lightly with a sigh showing his slow relaxation.

@Forever J

----

Ruvik quirked a brow as he'd follow Izzy's words, a bit surprised there had been someone here that wanted him to lean s bit more towards his own personality. As a gentle sigh escaped him, he'd take her hand and slowly pull himself to his feet with a nod.

@Comet

"Of course not, baby boo~. It turns me on even more to hear your voice moan and scream my name." Masaru said. He dragged Dei closer and began to rub his forearm, hoping that he would fall asleep quickly so Masaru could do phase two in his plan.

"Of course not, baby boo~. It turns me on even more to hear your voice moan and scream my name." Masaru said. He dragged Dei closer and began to rub his forearm, hoping that he would fall asleep quickly so Masaru could do phase two in his plan.

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding as he'd gently nod before cuddling into Masaru. His relaxed body soon succumbing to sleep.

Akumu's tail would rapidly wag side to side as the scratching had continued. The grin on his face exposing his wolf-ish canines.

Nia smiled then tilted her head, curious "whats it like being a shadow wolf? With the ears, and tail and... whatever else comes with it."

Dei-Loki snickered, nodding as he'd gently nod before cuddling into Masaru. His relaxed body soon succumbing to sleep.

Masaru waited for a good half an hour before slowly and carefully leaving the room after he put on his clothes, of course. He then went to go and search for Adrian, finding him in his study with the door opened. He gave a knock to let the man know that he was here and respected his personal space.

Nia smiled then tilted her head, curious "whats it like being a shadow wolf? With the ears, and tail and... whatever else comes with it."

Opening an eye, Akumu looked to Nia and kept a grin. "It's a bit interesting, really." he'd then pause and blink a few times. "Oh! I haven't even showed ya my shadow wolf form, yet, have I?"

Masaru waited for a good half an hour before slowly and carefully leaving the room after he put on his clothes, of course. He then went to go and search for Adrian, finding him in his study with the door opened. He gave a knock to let the man know that he was here and respected his personal space.

Adrian would look up from his papers following the knock, his attention traveling to the opened door before he'd then speak. "Come in."

Opening an eye, Akumu looked to Nia and kept a grin. "It's a bit interesting, really." he'd then pause and blink a few times. "Oh! I haven't even showed ya my shadow wolf form, yet, have I?"

Adrian would look up from his papers following the knock, his attention traveling to the opened door before he'd then speak. "Come in."

Masaru walked in with caution, not really knowing how to go about this. "I need to know if you could help me sneak some of Dei's favorite items from here to my home. I have this . . . gift for him. He's been feeling homesick lately and so, i wanted to make him his own room. Everything that he will make him less homesick. So i need to get every detail of his favorite room. His prized possessions. A photo of you guys in a big family. Anything that could make him feel better."

Nia lit up with excitement, jumping up and down like a school girl "ooooo, show me show me show me! pleaaaaaase" She said hugging his arm and looking up with puppy eyes.

Nia lit up with excitement, jumping up and down like a school girl "ooooo, show me show me show me! pleaaaaaase" She said hugging his arm and looking up with puppy eyes.

Akumu grinned as he nodded, soon moving back a small bit before closing his eyes - a thick, shadow-like smoke seeming to quickly enrap him before then dispersing and revealing a pitch black furred wolf that now stood in the place of Akumu. A thick, black smoke-lime shadow slowly seeping off of it's fur.

(Accept with purple eyes.)

57d1ec1b5b283_Withoutwings.png.8c7a4d2dcee5876107b80f0fad44828f.png

Masaru walked in with caution, not really knowing how to go about this. "I need to know if you could help me sneak some of Dei's favorite items from here to my home. I have this . . . gift for him. He's been feeling homesick lately and so, i wanted to make him his own room. Everything that he will make him less homesick. So i need to get every detail of his favorite room. His prized possessions. A photo of you guys in a big family. Anything that could make him feel better."

Adrian gently set his papers down as he watched Masaru enter. After listening to his request, he'd soon smirk before having nodded. "Sounds doable." He'd then simply state in agreement, his smirk remaining. "Fairly certain I know just the items needed, so just let me know when you're ready."

Akumu grinned as he nodded, soon moving back a small bit before closing his eyes - a thick, shadow-like smoke seeming to quickly enrap him before then dispersing and revealing a pitch black furred wolf that now stood in the place of Akumu. A thick, black smoke-lime shadow slowly seeping off of it's fur.

View attachment 202188

Adrian gently set his papers down as he watched Masaru enter. After listening to his request, he'd soon smirk before having nodded. "Sounds doable." He'd then simply state in agreement, his smirk remaining. "Fairly certain I know just the items needed, so just let me know when you're ready."

Masaru clapped his hands with a smile. "Thank you, sir! Whenever you're not busy is when i'll be ready. We can gather his things, the rest that he will notice will have to stay until we leave, but for now, we can gather the things that can go unnoticed. I can then open a portal to my world and began unloading his items into the room."

View attachment 202188

Nia looked at him in awe, poking his nose "thats so cool!" she said energetically. 

Nia looked at him in awe, poking his nose "thats so cool!" she said energetically. 

Akumu wiggled his nose from the poke, hugging softly as he sat down and grinned while looking up at her. "I've, uh... got a pup form, as well."

Masaru clapped his hands with a smile. "Thank you, sir! Whenever you're not busy is when i'll be ready. We can gather his things, the rest that he will notice will have to stay until we leave, but for now, we can gather the things that can go unnoticed. I can then open a portal to my world and began unloading his items into the room."

Adrian chuckled from the reaction, nodding in response as he'd lean back in his chair a tad. "It's not a problem. Just let me finish looking these papers over, and I'll be free."

Akumu wiggled his nose from the poke, hugging softly as he sat down and grinned while looking up at her. "I've, uh... got a pup form, as well."

Adrian chuckled from the reaction, nodding in response as he'd lean back in his chair a tad. "It's not a problem. Just let me finish looking these papers over, and I'll be free."

"That's fine. Take your time, i don't wish to rush." Masaru turned in Adrian's study. It reminded him of his own. He stared at a particular sword in its case as he waited.

"That's fine. Take your time, i don't wish to rush." Masaru turned in Adrian's study. It reminded him of his own. He stared at a particular sword in its case as he waited.

Adrian would nod before returning to his work. Sorting though the last bits that belonged to the moderately large stack of papers. Within ten minutes, he'd finish. Soon sighing as he stood and glanced to Masaru. Smirking and speaking through his stretching as he'd known just what blade the kogitsune had been looking at. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back