Indescribable (Closed)

"not in the slightest Mr.Floofytail. " she said, booping her nose.

Akumu perked up a bit more following the boop, soon reaching up with his free hand - using a free finger to boop her nose in return. "Alright, then, Sugar Cookie. We'll spend the night so I can show y' around a bit more."

Akumu perked up a bit more following the boop, soon reaching up with his free hand - using a free finger to boop her nose in return. "Alright, then, Sugar Cookie. We'll spend the night so I can show y' around a bit more."

Nia smiled t the return boop, giggling following the nickname. "What are we waiting for? We've got an entire Kingdom to explore"

Nia smiled t the return boop, giggling following the nickname. "What are we waiting for? We've got an entire Kingdom to explore"

He'd then laugh and stand with a nod, gently helping her to her feet with the hand that interlocked with hers. "Alright, off we go, then."

He'd then laugh and stand with a nod, gently helping her to her feet with the hand that interlocked with hers. "Alright, off we go, then."

"We're going on a hike, we're going on a hike! Today's the day hip hip hooray! We're going on a hike! Weeeeee!" Nia cheered, skipping own the hall, opening a door and stepping inside. After a few seconds she came back out "thats a closet..."

"We're going on a hike, we're going on a hike! Today's the day hip hip hooray! We're going on a hike! Weeeeee!" Nia cheered, skipping own the hall, opening a door and stepping inside. After a few seconds she came back out "thats a closet..."

Akumu would laugh as he followed after the love of his life, listening to her happy cheering and such before watching her step into the room - only to emerge from said area seconds after discovering what it had been used for. Still, he could not help but give a chuckle in response as he'd lower an ear. "An easy mistake to make here, given the hundreds of different rooms."

"That's entirely possible." Akumu huffed in agreement. "There could've been a shift in power after Ruvik was taken out of the picture... Hell, he could've even preemptively arranged it as a back up, himself, for all we know."

"New general or no, the need for aid is still there." Adrian had replied, glancing to Nia and Akumu for a moment before then to Masaru. A single nod being given as he smirked slightly. "I believe the ones you speak of will be just enough so you won't need to intervene, yourself. Wouldn't you think?"

Dei-Loki turned his gaze, once more, to both Masaru's and his hands. Past his previous statement, he'd fallen silent while thinking to himself. Seeming to tune out everyone else in the process.

@Forever J, @Heir of Dalania

He stayed silent as the two went, thinking to himself before nodding. "I think that, but anything is a possibility. I know damn well that my men will fight like no other, but they too have homes and if the blighters come back, i will not ask them for help. They've done so much. But, that is in the future." He turned to Dei, holding his just a bit tighter to get his attention. "Do you want to show me the rest, or do you wish to sleep?"

He stayed silent as the two went, thinking to himself before nodding. "I think that, but anything is a possibility. I know damn well that my men will fight like no other, but they too have homes and if the blighters come back, i will not ask them for help. They've done so much. But, that is in the future." He turned to Dei, holding his just a bit tighter to get his attention. "Do you want to show me the rest, or do you wish to sleep?"

Once the question had come to him, Dei-Loki seemed to claw his way from the depths of his thoughts, glancing up at Masaru as the result. "Let's... let's look around a bit more." was how the demigod would respond. He wouldn't be able to fall asleep, at this point, anyway. Not directly after this news, anyhow.

Akumu would laugh as he followed after the love of his life, listening to her happy cheering and such before watching her step into the room - only to emerge from said area seconds after discovering what it had been used for. Still, he could not help but give a chuckle in response as he'd lower an ear. "An easy mistake to make here, given the hundreds of different rooms."

Nia giggled at what she has just done, soon taking Akumu's hand, interlocking their fingers. "Maybe you should lead us." she said with a laugh.

Once the question had come to him, Dei-Loki seemed to claw his way from the depths of his thoughts, glancing up at Masaru as the result. "Let's... let's look around a bit more." was how the demigod would respond. He wouldn't be able to fall asleep, at this point, anyway. Not directly after this news, anyhow.

Masaru caught something in Dei's eye. Fear? Worriment? Whatever it was, it was there, and Masaru had to make sure that it went away. "Then show me the way, m'lord~." He gave a short smile. 

Nia giggled at what she has just done, soon taking Akumu's hand, interlocking their fingers. "Maybe you should lead us." she said with a laugh.

Akumu, with a light chuckle, gave a single nod. The moment their fingers were intertwined, he'd begin to lead the way around the palace.

Masaru caught something in Dei's eye. Fear? Worriment? Whatever it was, it was there, and Masaru had to make sure that it went away. "Then show me the way, m'lord~." He gave a short smile. 

A slight smile followed hearing Masaru's words, gently getting to his feet before then giving a brief bow to his parents after thanking them for the meal. Dei-Loki had then led the way out soon keeping sure to hold at least one of Masaru's hands as the exit had been made.

Akumu, with a light chuckle, gave a single nod. The moment their fingers were intertwined, he'd begin to lead the way around the palace.

A slight smile followed hearing Masaru's words, gently getting to his feet before then giving a brief bow to his parents after thanking them for the meal. Dei-Loki had then led the way out soon keeping sure to hold at least one of Masaru's hands as the exit had been made.

Masaru bowed to the parents too before leaving with Dei. "So, where are we going, beautiful?" 

Nia followed, happily swinging her arms back and forth. "Where we goin?" She asked.

Nia followed, happily swinging her arms back and forth. "Where we goin?" She asked.

"Well, we've got the courtyard, our personal library, the lounge, then there's the observatory..." Akumu began to list off the different possibilities, trying to come up with any other ideas.

Masaru bowed to the parents too before leaving with Dei. "So, where are we going, beautiful?" 

Looking up at Masaru as they walked, Dei-Loki perked his ears a small bit. "We could always head to the library we have here?"

"Well, we've got the courtyard, our personal library, the lounge, then there's the observatory..." Akumu began to list off the different possibilities, trying to come up with any other ideas.

Looking up at Masaru as they walked, Dei-Loki perked his ears a small bit. "We could always head to the library we have here?"

"The library sounds good. I could learn the history and such from the books. Did you have childhood book? Stories of the past or fantasy?" 

"the courtyard sounds good"

"The library sounds good. I could learn the history and such from the books. Did you have childhood book? Stories of the past or fantasy?" 

"I had quite a few I enjoyed that either Akumu of my mam would read t' me. Though, there was one children's book that I liked a lot." Dei-Loki would tell Masaru with a smile on his face, starting in the direction of their library as he watched him. Soon rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as a sheepish smile crept up his face. "It's a bit of an interesting one, really."

"the courtyard sounds good"

"Courtyard it is, then." Akumu grinned, soon leading the way to the door that would lead outside. 

"I had quite a few I enjoyed that either Akumu of my mam would read t' me. Though, there was one children's book that I liked a lot." Dei-Loki would tell Masaru with a smile on his face, starting in the direction of their library as he watched him. Soon rubbing the back of his head with his free hand as a sheepish smile crept up his face. "It's a bit of an interesting one, really."

"Courtyard it is, then." Akumu grinned, soon leading the way to the door that would lead outside. 

"Let me see this! If it's interesting to my Squishy, then i must see."

"Let me see this! If it's interesting to my Squishy, then i must see."

"Alright." Dei-Loki couldn't help but quietly giggle, his once sheepish smile becoming a soft grin as he'd lead Masaru to a set of double doors. Soon pushing the doors open to reveal a rather large library. 

"Alright." Dei-Loki couldn't help but quietly giggle, his once sheepish smile becoming a soft grin as he'd lead Masaru to a set of double doors. Soon pushing the doors open to reveal a rather large library. 

"Wow . . . it's . . . breathtaking. Reminds me of-," Masaru choked back the thought, not wanting to go back on that memory. Not now, at least. He still had a cut on his heart from his beginning. She . . . and them . . . were on a different level of pain. "Reminds me of beautiful libraries truly can be." He lied between his teeth as he moved through the library, studying a few books that caught his eye, here and there.

"Wow . . . it's . . . breathtaking. Reminds me of-," Masaru choked back the thought, not wanting to go back on that memory. Not now, at least. He still had a cut on his heart from his beginning. She . . . and them . . . were on a different level of pain. "Reminds me of beautiful libraries truly can be." He lied between his teeth as he moved through the library, studying a few books that caught his eye, here and there.

Noticing his partners sudden halt of words, Dei-Loki shifted quietly. With a gentle squeeze of Masaru's hand, he nodded. "Right? They've got a calming scent to them, as well..." While taking a moment to skim the spines of the books for the one he'd been searching for, he'd find his eyes traveling to Masaru once more before quietly asking; "... Y' alright? Seemed a bit upset fer a minute there..."

Mia gave Riley her bath then gave her to Nicholas, looking around for Qrow. "Now it's yourrrrrr turrrrnnn!!" She said, still looking to find where he is.

-----

Izzy waltz into the kitchen to see Ruvik there. She grinned, knowing he hasn't noticed her yet. She crouched down, being very silent behind him as she got closer to him. Then swiftly, she pounced on him, snarling. She flipped him onto his back, her tail wagging as she made a noise in her throat. "Hey Ruvy!" She cooed, a lava like substance dripping out the sides of her mouth and down to him in a long, slow motion way, like drool.

Noticing his partners sudden halt of words, Dei-Loki shifted quietly. With a gentle squeeze of Masaru's hand, he nodded. "Right? They've got a calming scent to them, as well..." While taking a moment to skim the spines of the books for the one he'd been searching for, he'd find his eyes traveling to Masaru once more before quietly asking; "... Y' alright? Seemed a bit upset fer a minute there..."

"I'm fine. Show me this book that you were looking for." An slight urging undertone in his voice as he stared at a book in his hands. 

Mia gave Riley her bath then gave her to Nicholas, looking around for Qrow. "Now it's yourrrrrr turrrrnnn!!" She said, still looking to find where he is.

-----

Izzy waltz into the kitchen to see Ruvik there. She grinned, knowing he hasn't noticed her yet. She crouched down, being very silent behind him as she got closer to him. Then swiftly, she pounced on him, snarling. She flipped him onto his back, her tail wagging as she made a noise in her throat. "Hey Ruvy!" She cooed, a lava like substance dripping out the sides of her mouth and down to him in a long, slow motion way, like drool.

Qrow running down the hall and to his Dad's leg. "Mommy! No! Bad bafs!" Nicholas ruffled his hair. "It's okay, little Q. You get this done and then you can get some chocolate milk. How does that sound?" Qrow huffed, pouted as he slugged his way over to Mia. "Can i have sharkie?" Nicholas nodded, "i'll get sharkie, get in and be good." He turned and left to get sharkie.

Nia followed after Akumu, her green eyes absorbing every detail of the palace, she would recall her own time spent in a palace. The intricate disign on the doors, how many steps lead up to her room, the names of a few guards, the exact layout of her room, and the courtyard... a intricate maze of beauty. A small pocket of nature from around the world to behold, beautifully hand crafted fountains found throughout, and small hill rising to the center where a great tree would rest easy, next to it, her mother's grave... a grim reminder of how cruel the wold can be. The courtyard garden started out as little more a collection of rocks and shrubs, but under her mothers tender care, grew into what it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back