Indescribable (Closed)

Akumu wiggled his nose from the poke, hugging softly as he sat down and grinned while looking up at her. "I've, uh... got a pup form, as well."

Adrian chuckled from the reaction, nodding in response as he'd lean back in his chair a tad. "It's not a problem. Just let me finish looking these papers over, and I'll be free."

Nshe gasped at  this  new information "pleaaaaase show me" she half begged

Adrian would nod before returning to his work. Sorting though the last bits that belonged to the moderately large stack of papers. Within ten minutes, he'd finish. Soon sighing as he stood and glanced to Masaru. Smirking and speaking through his stretching as he'd known just what blade the kogitsune had been looking at. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Masaru stared at the blade for a long time. He remembered how it felt in his hands as he killed thousands. Hanna was her name, how she was more than just beautiful. She was a God killer. A empty void that fed on death. How it called to him, making him hungry was something that was utterly addictive. "She's beautiful alright." Hanna shined brightly in her glass case, just like how he had imagined. She would always be perfect and cleaned. For no owner could keep their hands off the fair maiden of sweet, reddening bliss.

Nshe gasped at  this  new information "pleaaaaase show me" she half begged

With a snicker, he'd soon huff as another puff of smoke surrounded him and soon, there stood a... much smaller version of his wolf form. Purple eyes glancing up at Nia as he cocked his head.

New_Nero_ID_by_silent33.jpg

Masaru stared at the blade for a long time. He remembered how it felt in his hands as he killed thousands. Hanna was her name, how she was more than just beautiful. She was a God killer. A empty void that fed on death. How it called to him, making him hungry was something that was utterly addictive. "She's beautiful alright." Hanna shined brightly in her glass case, just like how he had imagined. She would always be perfect and cleaned. For no owner could keep their hands off the fair maiden of sweet, reddening bliss.

Adrian kept a smirk on his face as he approached. "So, are we ready to gather what's needed?"

With a snicker, he'd soon huff as another puff of smoke surrounded him and soon, there stood a... much smaller version of his wolf form. Purple eyes glancing up at Nia as he cocked his head.

View attachment 202295

Adrian kept a smirk on his face as he approached. "So, are we ready to gather what's needed?"

Masaru looked to Adrian. "Soon . . . can i maybe hold it? I have a surprise to show you. And no, not a deadly surprise."

View attachment 202295

Nia picked up the pup and held him tight to her chest. "Ohmygods ohmygod ohmygods!" Nia said happily, holding the pup.

Nia picked up the pup and held him tight to her chest. "Ohmygods ohmygod ohmygods!" Nia said happily, holding the pup.

Akumu blinked a few times from the reaction, snickering as he'd purposely let out a soft yip.

Masaru looked to Adrian. "Soon . . . can i maybe hold it? I have a surprise to show you. And no, not a deadly surprise."

Adrian blinked and snorted. "Certainly hope it isn't of the deadly sort." Still, he would grin and lift the protective glass before then lifting the blade itself. "Here."

Akumu blinked a few times from the reaction, snickering as he'd purposely let out a soft yip.

Adrian blinked and snorted. "Certainly hope it isn't of the deadly sort." Still, he would grin and lift the protective glass before then lifting the blade itself. "Here."

"Nah, it can stay hidden. It's probably long gone anyways. Let's get this over with." 

Nia continued to cuddle the smol pupper in her arms, then finally let him go, gently setting him onto the ground.

Nia continued to cuddle the smol pupper in her arms, then finally let him go, gently setting him onto the ground.

Once set down, he'd soon shift back into his more human-esk of forms and huff with a chuckle. His ear having gently flicking.

"Nah, it can stay hidden. It's probably long gone anyways. Let's get this over with." 

Adrian quirked a curious brow, about to ask before then sighing and letting it go with a nod - heading out of the room. "Alright, come on."

Once set down, he'd soon shift back into his more human-esk of forms and huff with a chuckle. His ear having gently flicking.

Adrian quirked a curious brow, about to ask before then sighing and letting it go with a nod - heading out of the room. "Alright, come on."

"Don't worry. The surprise is probably gone. You see, i can sense the spirits, and i sensed one in that sword of yours. An old spirit, back in my world, my time." Masaru made his way to where they need to be and created a portal that lead from here to the inside of a decent sized room. "Just put it in there." He began to pack up things that he remembered Dei staring at and putting them safely in the room at his home. 

Nia put her hands on her hips, looking a tad cross "and what, pray tell. Is so funny?"

Nia put her hands on her hips, looking a tad cross "and what, pray tell. Is so funny?"

He'd continue to chuckle, watching her as he kissed her nose. Hands going behind his back. "Oh, nothing~"

"Don't worry. The surprise is probably gone. You see, i can sense the spirits, and i sensed one in that sword of yours. An old spirit, back in my world, my time." Masaru made his way to where they need to be and created a portal that lead from here to the inside of a decent sized room. "Just put it in there." He began to pack up things that he remembered Dei staring at and putting them safely in the room at his home. 

Adrian returned the sword to it's original place before following after him. "You can sense spirits?" he'd curiously ask, beginning to gather and pack up several items.

He'd continue to chuckle, watching her as he kissed her nose. Hands going behind his back. "Oh, nothing~"

Adrian returned the sword to it's original place before following after him. "You can sense spirits?" he'd curiously ask, beginning to gather and pack up several items.

Nia smiled at the kiss on her nose, but that quickly vanished and was replaced by a look of anger. "Dont you oh nothing me!" She said puffing out her chest and putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes, kitsunes are known to be able to travel into the spirit realm and such. We can sense aura, see and hear spirits and etc. The more tails you have, the more powerful you are. So, for me, i have ten tails, there are only a few who are gifted with twelve tails. My sister, who ran off somewhere, was the first kit in the first ever kitsune tribe. She has twelve tails and she's extremely powerful."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nia smiled at the kiss on her nose, but that quickly vanished and was replaced by a look of anger. "Dont you oh nothing me!" She said puffing out her chest and putting her hands on her hips.

Watching Nia's facial expression and posture change, he cocked his head and curled his tail a bit with a loving grin. "Anyone ever tell you yer cute when you're angry?"

"Yes, kitsunes are known to be able to travel into the spirit realm and such. We can sense aura, see and hear spirits and etc. The more tails you have, the more powerful you are. So, for me, i have ten tails, there are only a few who are gifted with twelve tails. My sister, who ran off somewhere, was the first kit in the first ever kitsune tribe. She has twelve tails and she's extremely powerful."

"Interesting. Never thought I'd ever meet such a creature, let alone have them be a future son-in-law." Adrian would speak, genuinely impressed. Soon chuckling as he spoke again. "Certainly outranks a werewolf in uniqueness, that's fer sure."

Watching Nia's facial expression and posture change, he cocked his head and curled his tail a bit with a loving grin. "Anyone ever tell you yer cute when you're angry?"

"Interesting. Never thought I'd ever meet such a creature, let alone have them be a future son-in-law." Adrian would speak, genuinely impressed. Soon chuckling as he spoke again. "Certainly outranks a werewolf in uniqueness, that's fer sure."

Masaru chuckled, "I wish i was a werewolf. Werewolves don't get to see the dead people, hanging over your bed, asking to be release from limbo stage. So much begging at night, you almost want to drink yourself blind. Though, you grow out of it more when you get to three tails."

Nia huffed and turned on a heel, her back now facing Akumu as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Nia huffed and turned on a heel, her back now facing Akumu as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Ah, come on, Sugar Cookie." Akumu pouted, stepping closer as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Masaru chuckled, "I wish i was a werewolf. Werewolves don't get to see the dead people, hanging over your bed, asking to be release from limbo stage. So much begging at night, you almost want to drink yourself blind. Though, you grow out of it more when you get to three tails."

"Certainly would drive me t' drink, that's fer sure." Adrian grinned and sympathised. "Though, coming home with the breath of flesh every few nights isn't so luxurious, either. Especially when you have to find an explanation to tell your servants why you need a new toothbrush after y' return from yer late night hunting. ALTHOUGH, it's far better than being one of those vegan werewolves, I suppose."

Last edited by a moderator:
Akumu continued to pout, soon hugging her as his ears lowered. "Okay, I was chuckling from yer reaction. I enjoy seeing y' so happy and beaming with excitement, especially if I can be the one t' cause it."

Nia's attitude immediately switched and she gave him a kiss, holding the contact for a sew seconds before breaking "and I enjoy toying with you" she said with a bright smile.

Nia's attitude immediately switched and she gave him a kiss, holding the contact for a sew seconds before breaking "and I enjoy toying with you" she said with a bright smile.

Akumu blinked a few times before returning the kiss, listening to her before having then playfully scoffed - pulling her to his chest. "Alright, come on you. We've got a village to wander around."

Akumu blinked a few times before returning the kiss, listening to her before having then playfully scoffed - pulling her to his chest. "Alright, come on you. We've got a village to wander around."

"okay!" was all she said, then walking with the love of her life to their destination.

"Ah, come on, Sugar Cookie." Akumu pouted, stepping closer as he rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Certainly would drive me t' drink, that's fer sure." Adrian grinned and sympathised. "Though, coming home with the breath of flesh every few nights isn't so luxurious, either. Especially when you have to find an explanation to tell your servants why you need a new toothbrush after y' return from yer late night hunting. ALTHOUGH, it's far better than being one of those vegan werewolves, I suppose."

Masaru threw his head back and laughed. "The spooky tales of the vegan wolves~. Oooooooooo~. I will never understand how they can survive off salad when they're born to be carnivores."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back