Indescribable (Closed)

Nia held Akumu's hand as they walked back to the palace. Then her eyes traveled upwards and she stopped in her tracks. "woah... the star's... they are completely different here..." she said staring at them in awe.

With interlaced fingers, Akumu gently swung their hands as they walked. His attention turning to the sky. "They are."

"You both enjoy your exploration?" Adrian sounded as he leaned against the did of one of the palace doors.

Masaru sighed, feeling his heartbeat become steady as he soon slipped into sleep.

Dei-Loki remained asleep as his tail would, once more, gently curl over the two.

Yuki buttoned up her shirt, tossing her hair over shoulder as she pulled her pants up. "My my, i don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend when you have that much stamina in ya."

With interlaced fingers, Akumu gently swung their hands as they walked. His attention turning to the sky. "They are."

"You both enjoy your exploration?" Adrian sounded as he leaned against the did of one of the palace doors.

Dei-Loki remained asleep as his tail would, once more, gently curl over the two.

Nia nodded "yes we did, it was certainly... interesting."

Nia nodded "yes we did, it was certainly... interesting."

"Good, good... glad y' had fun." Adrian smiled, watching as they approached. "Come inside, I've got a few questions."

Yuki buttoned up her shirt, tossing her hair over shoulder as she pulled her pants up. "My my, i don't understand how you don't have a girlfriend when you have that much stamina in ya."

Perry would laugh gently, fixing his own pants as he'd then stand. "Likewise." He chuckled, grasping his shirt and tugging it over. 

"Good, good... glad y' had fun." Adrian smiled, watching as they approached. "Come inside, I've got a few questions."

Perry would laugh gently, fixing his own pants as he'd then stand. "Likewise." He chuckled, grasping his shirt and tugging it over. 

Nia nodded and followed, she had a bad feeling about this...

Yuki ran her fingers through her hair, trying the fix the wildness of it. "We should probably get back to the palace." Yuki bit her bottom lip as she laid her on his chest and kissed the corner of his lips. "Thanks for the time, handsome." 

Nia nodded and followed, she had a bad feeling about this...

Akumu blinked a few times, following his father inside, as well. The palace doors closing behind them.

Yuki ran her fingers through her hair, trying the fix the wildness of it. "We should probably get back to the palace." Yuki bit her bottom lip as she laid her on his chest and kissed the corner of his lips. "Thanks for the time, handsome." 

"Ah, yes. I suppose we should." Perry would reply. Running his fingers through his own air before having watched her - returning the corner of the mouth kiss. A grin present on his face. "Anytime, beautiful."

Akumu blinked a few times, following his father inside, as well. The palace doors closing behind them.

"Ah, yes. I suppose we should." Perry would reply. Running his fingers through his own air before having watched her - returning the corner of the mouth kiss. A grin present on his face. "Anytime, beautiful."

Nia followed and looked around. "what did you want to ask us?"

(Time skip to the palace!)

Yuki walked up the stairs to the door, she then turned. "Are you coming in or are you going to act like a good guard and stay here? Would the King get mad at the scent of sex that lingers on you, noticing your disheveled appearance and the bruises on your neck?"

Nia followed and looked around. "what did you want to ask us?"

"When do y' both plan to marry?" Adrian grinned a bit as he asked, arms folding at his chest.

Akumu blinked a few times, his eyes a bit wide.

(Time skip to the palace!)

Yuki walked up the stairs to the door, she then turned. "Are you coming in or are you going to act like a good guard and stay here? Would the King get mad at the scent of sex that lingers on you, noticing your disheveled appearance and the bruises on your neck?"

Perry followed her, stopping at the doors as the grin never left his face. "Ah, I fear if I were to be found away from my post, the King would be rather miffed, whether it were for the sake of pleasure, or no."

"When do y' both plan to marry?" Adrian grinned a bit as he asked, arms folding at his chest.

Nia's heart skipped a beat. "m-marry?" She said a bit shocked. Her heart rate increased and she has butterflies in her stomach from just talking about it. "I uhm... do you... want us to... marry?she said poking her index fingers together awkwardly. As her body language seemed to close up a bit.

Perry followed her, stopping at the doors as the grin never left his face. "Ah, I fear if I were to be found away from my post, the King would be rather miffed, whether it were for the sake of pleasure, or no."

Yuki pouted. "No fun, well then. For another time~." She kissed Perry's lips before pulling his bottom lip gently. She let go turning as she heads for the door. Once the door is open she looks back, blowing a kiss. "Ta-ta~, lover boy." She closes the door with a giggle.

Nia's heart skipped a beat. "m-marry?" She said a bit shocked. Her heart rate increased and she has butterflies in her stomach from just talking about it. "I uhm... do you... want us to... marry?she said poking her index fingers together awkwardly. As her body language seemed to close up a bit.

"Well, it'd be nice fer you both t' marry, at some point. We do want grandkids, after all." Adrian chuckled, watching them.

Akumu's eyes widened a bit more lowering an ear as he nervously laughed. "W-We're a bit young for that, don't you think?"

Yuki pouted. "No fun, well then. For another time~." She kissed Perry's lips before pulling his bottom lip gently. She let go turning as she heads for the door. Once the door is open she looks back, blowing a kiss. "Ta-ta~, lover boy." She closes the door with a giggle.

Perry grinned, kissing her lips in return as his grin would widen. As he watched her head to the door, he'd act as if he caught the kiss, soon bowing and watching her shut the door before heading back to his post with a pleased sigh.

"Well, it'd be nice fer you both t' marry, at some point. We do want grandkids, after all." Adrian chuckled, watching them.

Akumu's eyes widened a bit more lowering an ear as he nervously laughed. "W-We're a bit young for that, don't you think?"

Perry grinned, kissing her lips in return as his grin would widen. As he watched her head to the door, he'd act as if he caught the kiss, soon bowing and watching her shut the door before heading back to his post with a pleased sigh.

Nia looked up to Akumu "well... Mia and Nicolas did it and they were younger than us - at least Mia was."

she said with a blush. 

Nia followed Akumu to his room and stripped down to her underwear, then crawling into bed. She patted the bed next to her. "get in here big guy"

Akumu gently shut the door behind them, removing all but his boxers before crawling into bed beside her. with a grin and a tired snicker.

Nia pulled him close and cuddled until she fell asleep.

Akumu wrapped his arms around him, curling his tail over her as he slept until morning.

----

Dei-Loki woke up... barely... the next morning, yawning as he stretched and hid his eyes from the light by blocking them with Masaru's arm.

@Forever J

----

"Y' sure ya don't want t' speak? I'm not used t' you bein' so silent." Reaver huffed as he walked around with Malvo and Gizmo by his side.

Malvo grimaced a small bit, shaking her head as she lowered an ear.

@ whomever

Akumu wrapped his arms around him, curling his tail over her as he slept until morning.

----

Dei-Loki woke up... barely... the next morning, yawning as he stretched and hid his eyes from the light by blocking them with Masaru's arm.

@Forever J

----

"Y' sure ya don't want t' speak? I'm not used t' you bein' so silent." Reaver huffed as he walked around with Malvo and Gizmo by his side.

@ whomever

Masaru groaned as he felt his arm moved. He winced at the bright sun coming through the window. Turning swiftly, he put Dei on the other side of him so that neither males could see the sun. "Five more minutes~." He said low and groggily.

----

@Forever J

----

@ whomever

Nia moved in her sleep, unconsciously pushing him off the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back