Indescribable (Closed)

Masaru kissed the top of Dei's forehead as he rubbed his arm. "I love you, my Squishy. Tell me what i can do to stop you from hurting and i shall do it."

"Wish I knew..." Dei-Loki muttered, looking to Masaru's chest briefly before then glancing up at him with a gentle, nearly tired sounding sigh. "Could we lie here and just forget the world?.."

Nia squinted at him "what are you saying....?" She said questioning him

"Seeing as I'm from an alternate world, ya must wonder how I got here myself, yes?" Akumu grinned, elbows on the table as he folded his arms. "Our parents granted Dei-Loki and I the ability to let our powers take us back and forth between here and home. But, who's to say that this power is limited to just these two worlds? We could always try it and explore other dimensions--" He'd then gasp softly in n realisation, excitement in his eyes. "Or even see if we could jump back in time."

"Wish I knew..." Dei-Loki muttered, looking to Masaru's chest briefly before then glancing up at him with a gentle, nearly tired sounding sigh. "Could we lie here and just forget the world?.."

"Seeing as I'm from an alternate world, ya must wonder how I got here myself, yes?" Akumu grinned, elbows on the table as he folded his arms. "Our parents granted Dei-Loki and I the ability to let our powers take us back and forth between here and home. But, who's to say that this power is limited to just these two worlds? We could always try it and explore other dimensions--" He'd then gasp softly in n realisation, excitement in his eyes. "Or even see if we could jump back in time."

Masaru nodded with a yawn, curling more as he dragged Dei into his chest. "Just always know that i'm here. And i refuse to go anywhere, unless you wish for me to go." 

Masaru nodded with a yawn, curling more as he dragged Dei into his chest. "Just always know that i'm here. And i refuse to go anywhere, unless you wish for me to go." 

Dei-Loki would then also nod, curling his tail over Masaru as he held half a smile. "Thank you..."

Nia gasped and  stared in awe "time... travel..." she said stunned. Before gulping nervously "you dont think we could... interact with- change, the past?"

"No problem, beautiful. Now go ahead and sleep." 

"Love you." He'd add as he nodded through a yawn. Soon slowly closing his eyes as he kept a small smile. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

Nia gasped and  stared in awe "time... travel..." she said stunned. Before gulping nervously "you dont think we could... interact with- change, the past?"

Akumu chuckled but then quirked a brow, shaking his head at that. "We would need to not interact with anything in the past. It may end up drastically changing the future."

"Love you." He'd add as he nodded through a yawn. Soon slowly closing his eyes as he kept a small smile. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

Akumu chuckled but then quirked a brow, shaking his head at that. "We would need to not interact with anything in the past. It may end up drastically changing the future."

Nia sighed, saddened by this truth.

"There is just... so much I would want to change..."

Nia sighed, saddened by this truth.

"There is just... so much I would want to change..."

He'd then frown, gently sighing as he watched her mood drop. "I can imagine... there's quite a bit I'd like to change, as well..." Akumu's gaze then traveled to his hand before bringing it up to the scar on his mouth. "Or, at least try to change, anyway..."

He'd then frown, gently sighing as he watched her mood drop. "I can imagine... there's quite a bit I'd like to change, as well..." Akumu's gaze then traveled to his hand before bringing it up to the scar on his mouth. "Or, at least try to change, anyway..."

Nia sighed "what would you change?" She asked, looking at the table.

Nia sighed "what would you change?" She asked, looking at the table.

"Ah, so much..." he'd then huff and bring the hand that was running over his scar to the back of his neck as he'd close his eyes with a guilty sigh. "The main thing being that I'd be sure t' make myself know sooner that everything my little brother was claiming t' be happening, actually was happening and that he wasn't just lying to cover up fer things he did..." Akumu shook his head in disgust with himself. "I still kick myself fer that day and every day before that. I should've caught on... And, if I had known even sooner, then maybe I could've..." his words trailed until eventually stopping. His amethyst eyes now locked guiltily on the table.

"Ah, so much..." he'd then huff and bring the hand that was running over his scar to the back of his neck as he'd close his eyes with a guilty sigh. "The main thing being that I'd be sure t' make myself know sooner that everything my little brother was claiming t' be happening, actually was happening and that he wasn't just lying to cover up fer things he did..." Akumu shook his head in disgust with himself. "I still kick myself fer that day and every day before that. I should've caught on... And, if I had known even sooner, then maybe I could've..." his words trailed until eventually stopping. His amethyst eyes now locked guiltily on the table.

"you know now, better late than never as they say"

Nia looked up at him "lets do it then." she said with the sound of determination in her voice.

"What? The time/dimension hopping?" He asked before smirking slightly. His brow slightly perking while watching her.

----

Dei-Loki grimaced in his sleep, his ears slowly seeming to lower yet again. And, in this process, he'd seem to writhe in response to whatever dream he'd been having - only to shoot awake with a yell. Such a disturbance seemed to somehow knock himself from the bed and onto the floor.

@Forever J

Last edited by a moderator:
"What? The time/dimension hopping?" He asked before smirking slightly. His brow slightly perking while watching her.

----

Dei-Loki grimaced in his sleep, his ears slowly seeming to lower yet again. And, in this process, he'd seem to writhe in response to whatever dream he'd been having - only to shoot awake with a yell. Such a disturbance seemed to somehow knock himself from the bed and onto the floor.

@Forever J

Masaru groaned as he felt Dei move from the bed with a loud thud. He opened his eyes, and moved his body so that his eyes peeked over to the fallen Dei. "You know, i would've laughed at that if you had a spirit at the moment. I wish i know what to make you feel better . . . at least distract you from your woes." Masaru chewed on this idea for a bit before looking back down at Dei with a genuine, sweet smile. "I don't know about if this will work for you, my delicious sin, but what if i suggest that i make love to you? Four years, we just have sex, but have you ever made love to someone that you think of as your everything?" 

Masaru groaned as he felt Dei move from the bed with a loud thud. He opened his eyes, and moved his body so that his eyes peeked over to the fallen Dei. "You know, i would've laughed at that if you had a spirit at the moment. I wish i know what to make you feel better . . . at least distract you from your woes." Masaru chewed on this idea for a bit before looking back down at Dei with a genuine, sweet smile. "I don't know about if this will work for you, my delicious sin, but what if i suggest that i make love to you? Four years, we just have sex, but have you ever made love to someone that you think of as your everything?" 

Dei-Loki grumbled to himself, pushing himself into half of a sit up as he rubbed the back of his head. His gaze remained pinned to the floor for a few moments before finding its way to the kogitsune, feeling his cheeks heat up as he'd then smirk very slightly. "Once-- well... I thought I did, anyway..." A grimace soon took over the demigod's face following the tail end of his own words before he'd then shake himself free of the temporary memory before climbing back onto the bed. "Anyway, I'm... willing to try just about anything t' distract me."

Nia nodded "yeah, that. when do we start?"

Akumu smirked a bit wider at the question. "Whenever you're ready. Should we go ask the others if they'd like t' come along, as well?"

Dei-Loki grumbled to himself, pushing himself into half of a sit up as he rubbed the back of his head. His gaze remained pinned to the floor for a few moments before finding its way to the kogitsune, feeling his cheeks heat up as he'd then smirk very slightly. "Once-- well... I thought I did, anyway..." A grimace soon took over the demigod's face following the tail end of his own words before he'd then shake himself free of the temporary memory before climbing back onto the bed. "Anyway, I'm... willing to try just about anything t' distract me."

Akumu smirked a bit wider at the question. "Whenever you're ready. Should we go ask the others if they'd like t' come along, as well?"

Masaru pulled the fragile demigod under him. He discarded both of their clothes in a matter of seconds. His lips falling over Dei's eyelids to his cheeks and then to his lips. Moving them without even thinking. "You taste so sweet. I could do this forever." His voice is low and husky. It's been too long since he made love. It was always pain over pleasure. "I. love. you." He kissed, licked, nip Dei's jaw to his shoulder with ease, making a decent trail of lovebites. "I love the way you think. I love the way you talk and act. I love you because you make me so fucking happy." Masaru gyrated his hips to create a slight friction against their manhoods. He moved down leaving more lovebites on Dei's skin to make him look like the constellations in the sky. He drags his fingertips softly against Dei's soft body. "My everything. What is the difference between making love and sex?" He dragged the tip of his tongue down his shaft, humming here and there when he worked his lips around Dei's shaft. "It is that fact that sex belongs to anyone. While, making love belongs to the people that can create that everlasting romance that no matter what, shall never dim." After a few more minutes, he moved back up. "Sex is sex, but making love to you is something so intimate. So vulnerable. Something so solid and overwhelming that it can show the Gods and Goddesses who you really belong to." He worked his own shaft, making it slick and entering Dei gently as he kissed his swollen, wet lips. "Your my everything and i will never let anyone take you or the things that you care for away. I love you, Dei-Loki. And NO ONE can take that away from me. Your my everything and i refuse to let you go unless you wish for me to." He kissed his lips again as he began to move his hips in a perfect, sweet rhythm. 

Nia sighed "I guess" She said sarcastically "alright, lets go get them." 

Akumu snickered, leaving his seat as he gently took her hand and started back in the direction of the house - soon entering as he looked around.

Masaru pulled the fragile demigod under him. He discarded both of their clothes in a matter of seconds. His lips falling over Dei's eyelids to his cheeks and then to his lips. Moving them without even thinking. "You taste so sweet. I could do this forever." His voice is low and husky. It's been too long since he made love. It was always pain over pleasure. "I. love. you." He kissed, licked, nip Dei's jaw to his shoulder with ease, making a decent trail of lovebites. "I love the way you think. I love the way you talk and act. I love you because you make me so fucking happy." Masaru gyrated his hips to create a slight friction against their manhoods. He moved down leaving more lovebites on Dei's skin to make him look like the constellations in the sky. He drags his fingertips softly against Dei's soft body. "My everything. What is the difference between making love and sex?" He dragged the tip of his tongue down his shaft, humming here and there when he worked his lips around Dei's shaft. "It is that fact that sex belongs to anyone. While, making love belongs to the people that can create that everlasting romance that no matter what, shall never dim." After a few more minutes, he moved back up. "Sex is sex, but making love to you is something so intimate. So vulnerable. Something so solid and overwhelming that it can show the Gods and Goddesses who you really belong to." He worked his own shaft, making it slick and entering Dei gently as he kissed his swollen, wet lips. "Your my everything and i will never let anyone take you or the things that you care for away. I love you, Dei-Loki. And NO ONE can take that away from me. Your my everything and i refuse to let you go unless you wish for me to." He kissed his lips again as he began to move his hips in a perfect, sweet rhythm. 

Pleasurable moans and groans would slip through Dei-Loki's teeth while partaking in the forbidden tango, listening to Masaru's words as he had occasionally bitten down on his bottom lip. His gentle hands working their way to Masaru's shoulders the moment of entry. While listening to his partner, he hadn't even taken notice to the sound of the door being opened.

Akumu snickered, leaving his seat as he gently took her hand and started back in the direction of the house - soon entering as he looked around.

Pleasurable moans and groans would slip through Dei-Loki's teeth while partaking in the forbidden tango, listening to Masaru's words as he had occasionally bitten down on his bottom lip. His gentle hands working their way to Masaru's shoulders the moment of entry. While listening to his partner, he hadn't even taken notice to the sound of the door being opened.

Nia opened he door to Masaru and  Dei-Loki's room.  "Hey guys hows it-" she stopped dead in her tracks. Turned around on her heal. "nope." she said, leaving the room and closing the door.

@Forever J

Nia opened he door to Masaru and  Dei-Loki's room.  "Hey guys hows it-" she stopped dead in her tracks. Turned around on her heal. "nope." she said, leaving the room and closing the door.

@Forever J

Akumu went to also greet them, but he was quickly cut off by what he saw. Eyes wide, he stood without movement for a few seconds, staring at the door before quickly bringing his hands to his face - rubbing it gently as he spun on a heel. "Aaahhhhh, there's some things in this world y' NEVER should see."

Masaru didn't stop, he continued to grind his hips into hitting the sweet, prostate that made Dei whimper. 

@xXLittleLokiXx @Heir of Dalania

Dei-Loki lifted his brows a small bit at the sound of Nia's voice but, too tied up in ecstasy, he didn't bother to look over. Instead, he continued his whimper-like moans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back