Indescribable (Closed)

For what seemed like hours on end for Ruvik, had only lasted a half hour in reality. The harsh eyes of the demigod marvelled at the quivering, bloodied ball of a broken man on the floor. A lengthy giggle having emitted from the boy as he pushed Ruvik with his foot. "Ahh, if we stand above the destroyer of worlds, I can't even begin to imagine what that makes us. Me even. We really do have the whole world in our hands~." And, with that being said, Dei-Loki turned and exited with a skip in his step. His eyes closing as he'd soon re-enter the kitchen.

Akumu huffed, but still chuckled before he'd then begin to eat, as well.

----

Attention shifting to the phone, Neo gingerly took it. Her thumbs working fast as she'd enter the number before then handing the phone back to Cheshire.

Nia scooped up some whipped cream on her finger and touched it onto Akumu's nose.

------

"so why did you join me?" she asked, then looking to her phone for an answer 

Dei-Loki listened, soon nodding as he smiled and leaned up as best he could to kiss his cheek. "Glad t' hear ya aren't upset." he'd huff before giggling quietly. "Now, as fun as it is t' be covered in the blood of an enemy, I need a shower. Yer free t' join, if you'd like." He offered to his mate before having head off in the direction of the bathroom.

Masaru quirked his eyebrow before turning back to Malvo. "You know where the rooms are. Go ahead and get yourself right back into home. I have important business to attend to." He then vanished into thin air, and appeared behind Dei as they walked towards their room and into their bathroom. He was pressing against Dei's back, begging for the snake to be let out of the fabric. He was hungry, having felt the need to punish him for making him feel this way as he also wanted to lick the last bit of wet blood on Dei's flesh. 

Nia scooped up some whipped cream on her finger and touched it onto Akumu's nose.

------

"so why did you join me?" she asked, then looking to her phone for an answer 

Akumu blinked a few times in response, snickering soon after before mimicking the action and doing the same to her.

----

Neo grabbed her phone the moment the question had been asked. Instantly replying in a message. "We all have our reasons. Mine's a bit of a personal reason. But, I think this will also be fun."

Masaru quirked his eyebrow before turning back to Malvo. "You know where the rooms are. Go ahead and get yourself right back into home. I have important business to attend to." He then vanished into thin air, and appeared behind Dei as they walked towards their room and into their bathroom. He was pressing against Dei's back, begging for the snake to be let out of the fabric. He was hungry, having felt the need to punish him for making him feel this way as he also wanted to lick the last bit of wet blood on Dei's flesh. 

Malvo nodded to that, lifting Gizmo once more as she smirked a small bit after watching Masaru vanish. Soon heading upstairs as she quietly looked around.

Dei-Loki grinned faintly at the feel of Masaru at his back. Gently biting his lip as they'd soon enter the bathroom.

Akumu blinked a few times in response, snickering soon after before mimicking the action and doing the same to her.

----

Neo grabbed her phone the moment the question had been asked. Instantly replying in a message. "We all have our reasons. Mine's a bit of a personal reason. But, I think this will also be fun."

Malvo nodded to that, lifting Gizmo once more as she smirked a small bit after watching Masaru vanish. Soon heading upstairs as she quietly looked around.

Dei-Loki grinned faintly at the feel of Masaru at his back. Gently biting his lip as they'd soon enter the bathroom.

Masaru turn his head to kiss him. Soon clothes fell and they stepped in the shower.

----

Nia giggled "hey! quit it! im the cute one here!" she said throwing a blue berry at him playfully.

-------

Cheshire nodded "yes, it will definitely be fun" 

Masaru turn his head to kiss him. Soon clothes fell and they stepped in the shower.

Dei-Loki would follow him in after returning the kiss. A huff escaping him from the warmth of the water.

Nia giggled "hey! quit it! im the cute one here!" she said throwing a blue berry at him playfully.

-------

Cheshire nodded "yes, it will definitely be fun" 

Laughing, Akumu watched her. Catching the blueberry in his mouth after she threw it. "You're the cuter one put of us both, don't worry."

----

Neo then smirked at that, texting once more. "So, what's the plan?"

Dei-Loki would follow him in after returning the kiss. A huff escaping him from the warmth of the water.

Laughing, Akumu watched her. Catching the blueberry in his mouth after she threw it. "You're the cuter one put of us both, don't worry."

----

Nia smiled, then took the whippet cream off her nose and licked it up.

-----

"I haven't gotten  that far yet"

----

Masaru massaged every part of Dei's body. His body melting against Dei's.

Nia smiled, then took the whippet cream off her nose and licked it up.

-----

"I haven't gotten  that far yet"

Akumu had watched her, keeping a warm smile as he cleaned his nose of whipped cream, too. Soon leaning back in his seat with a happy exhale fleeing his nose. 

----

Neo nodded to that, looking around the warehouse once more.

Masaru massaged every part of Dei's body. His body melting against Dei's.

Dei-Loki softly groaned from the touch, flicking a wet ear as he smiled and leaned back against him.

Akumu had watched her, keeping a warm smile as he cleaned his nose of whipped cream, too. Soon leaning back in his seat with a happy exhale fleeing his nose. 

----

Neo nodded to that, looking around the warehouse once more.

Dei-Loki softly groaned from the touch, flicking a wet ear as he smiled and leaned back against him.

Nia ate her pancakes "so... anything I dont know about you that you want to share?"

"I dont believe it... you? a troublemaker? no way" she said questioningly, tilting her head.

Akumu would lightly chuckle, which would then end in a sigh. "It's true, just ask Dei-Loki." He'd then close his eyes and remained leaned back in his chair. "Granted, it wasn't too bad. A few parties here and there in the palace when our parents were off on their meetings, drinking, a few pranks... and a lot of mischief in the village when I went with my brother..."

Akumu would lightly chuckle, which would then end in a sigh. "It's true, just ask Dei-Loki." He'd then close his eyes and remained leaned back in his chair. "Granted, it wasn't too bad. A few parties here and there in the palace when our parents were off on their meetings, drinking, a few pranks... and a lot of mischief in the village when I went with my brother..."

Nia leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table, and holding up her head "anything else?"

Nia leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table, and holding up her head "anything else?"

"Nothing I haven't already told ya." He blinked, though he'd then think for a moment - spinning his memory bank to be sure. Akumu would then pause for a moment, gently exhaling as if remembering something before then shaking his head to play it as if he'd found nothing. "... Nope... That's it."

"Nothing I haven't already told ya." He blinked, though he'd then think for a moment - spinning his memory bank to be sure. Akumu would then pause for a moment, gently exhaling as if remembering something before then shaking his head to play it as if he'd found nothing. "... Nope... That's it."

"dang" Nia said returning to her pancakes.

He blinked a few times, eyes a bit wide. "I don't think you have." he'd then lean in a bit with a curious look on his face. "You blew up a college?"

"not the entire thing, just one wing. Long story short, I am... not allowed near anything alchemy related."she said taking a bite of pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back