Indescribable (Closed)

Dei-Loki forcefully dragged himself across the floor before then slightly pulling himself up at the edge of Masaru's bed. Blinking from the use of foreign tongue (no innuendos. It just sounded cool. STAHP.), Dei-Loki lowered his ears and whined. "What?" This... this is not good.

Nia watched loki drag himself over to Masaru "loki... I'd give you a hand but... you know..." she said with a sad smile, joking at her condition as she sunk further into the bed, and with it, depression.

Masaru cocked his his head, his ears twitching as he realized that he understood her. "Loki? Give a hand?"

Dei-Loki would quietly watch as his ears would remain low. Huffing from the depressing joke before glancing back and forth between the two.

Masaru titled his head and then looked around the room. "Are you Masaru?" He poked Dei on the forehead.

Dei-Loki would blink several times following the poke. Whining, he'd then look to Nia. "Nia. You're good with other languages and he seems to understand y'. What did he say?"

"I dont think he rembers who he is. The person you just poked Is Dei-Loki, I'm Nia, Your Masaru. " she said to them, her face still blank, and vouce still void of emotion.

"Masaru? Hmmmmmm. And Dei. And you're Nia. . . . okay." Masaru laid back in his chair. "This bed . . . .soft." Masaru pet Dei's head and gave a tired smile.

"Not remember..?" Dei-Loki followed his own words with a whine, closing his eyes from the pat before shifting and wincing from the pain in his torso. His tone holding a significant amount of worry tied in with sadness.

Naomi, standing there like she was in her own world, was completely shocked. WELL....DIDN'T EXPECT THAT EITHER! She sighed, hearing the depression slowly turn into a void of no emotion from Nias voice. "Loki...really?" She was about to move Loki back to his bed, but something kept her still, maybe it was because Loki had basically lept across the room to get to Masaru. No, they can share the bed Loki was on. She felt glad, that everyone was alive, but felt terrible as well, because she still hasn't found a way to help Nia with her arm.

Masaru pouted, seeing everyone sad wasn't his cup of tea. He carefully dragged Dei-loki into his bed, stood up and trudged over to Nia, looking like a zombie. He was caked in blood, had few fingers missing from his left hand, some gashes deep enough to see the bone. He picked up Nia and hugged her to his chest as he walked back over to his bed and placed her down. He then went to Naomi, picked her up and placed her on the bed. He slowly made it to the foot of the bed, pointed to his lips and gave a big smile. "Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Be happy."

"he said "Happy. Happy. Happy. Happy. Be happy" Masaru... I'm happy your so happy, glad that you forgot all the bad things that had happened to you, I am, you deserve it. You deserve happiness. You're finally free of your sins." Nia said speaking from her heart. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to smile or be happy. Normally I would be happy for you but..." she looked down at what remained of her arm. "I can't right now. Not only am I missing an arm, but Adam's the one who did it." I brought this upon myself... I should have never stopped running she thought to herself, her face holding no emotion.

Masaru went over and hugged Nia again. "This . . . Adam? Where is he? I shall make him cry to make you happy."  

As he was tugged onto the bed, the demigod left his ears flat against his hair. He'd nod from the translation, but he followed it with silence as he quietly watched all whom had been in the room. His tail loosely around his torso - covering his wound.

"I don't know where he is. But he knows where I am...  that means, he could come back at any time, and hurt me, or you. And I can't have that... I wont let my evils find me again" she stood up and crossed the room then opening the door, and standing in the door frame. "so like the cheshire cat, I'll just." she turned invisible "disappear..." she left the clinic and walked away "I need time to think..." 

"He's here." Yuki began to run towards the direction of her brother's scent. The Grants following her. Nicholas looked to Mia and back to his running siblings. He bit his bottom lip, one foot trying to go towards his siblings and one that stand footed by Mia. "I love you. You know i do. And i'll make everything up to you if you get angry at me, but Masaru has been my brother first. If Yuki can tell that he's here. I'm going to after him. If you wish to come with me, then you must run by my side." And with that, he ran right with his siblings all the way to the clinic where he found a battered Masaru. 

Masaru looked to the group that ran in. "Baby brother!" Yuki ran and hugged him tightly. "Who are you?" Yuki froze, her eyes widening as she heard his old native tongue. "You don't remember me?" She said in his language and the boy shook his head. "I'm sorry. I don't remember anything. I know that i'm Masaru. That that is Dei-Loki. That's Naomi and the sad girl that just left is Nia. Sad Nia! We need to save her and give her love. She is hurting." Masaru placed his hand over his arm and then over his heart. "Poor baby girl, she needs to be hugged and held for a long time. Yes. Long time of smiles and happiness is needed."

Naomi, nearly flipped when Masaru picked her up. She couldn't help but smile a bit as Masaru tried to cheer them up. She then, scrambling to get out of the bed, watch Nia just disappear. She dashed out of the door, looking around. Damn it.... She figured the others could take care, as she started to search for Nia. She's going to die if she leaves...Whoever this Adam guy is, I bet isn't going to stop, especially now that we can't find Nia. She thought Raven could be able to find Nia with his 'All Seeing Eye, but she couldn't find him either. GOD DAMMIT WHERE IS EVERYONE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven was walking in and out of the nearvynearby forest, sending hundreds after hundreds of shadow spikes at trees, impaling them, cutting them to bits and pieces. "Nestoria." He said, as more trees replaced the ones he had cut down.

"Nia, wait!" Dei-Loki whined softly, and a bit louder after watching her disappear. His gaze would then travel to the door as the others had entered - shifting as he watched Yuki as he'd managed to pull his legs to his chest. Still not caring about the pain as he listened. The demigod's attention soon traveling to the broken window as he'd felt absolutely useless in this hectic situation.

Nia founded herself walking through the woods, still invisible.  She would see Raven, going... somthing. She would watch from the shadows. Before making herself visible once more. "Raven, I know we're all going through a rough time. But what did those trees do to you?" she said still halfway in the shadows.

"What's happening?" Nicholas asked, patience leaving his tone. "He's being nice and caring." Elizabeth tensed, "an imposter? Shall we kill him?" Yuki turned, horrified of what Elizabeth just said. "He's not an imposter. He's speaking old latin. How many people know that?" Elizabeth quirked her eyebrow, "a lot. Historians like to dig into the past quite frequently." Yuki huffed and turned back around. "I'm your sister, Yuki, Masaru. The eldest." Masaru smiled, "ah, Yuki Masaru. What a weird name." Yuki shut her eyes, a small smile playing on her lips. "You're Masaru Oshiro. I'm Yuki Oshiro." Masaru nodded, "i see. I see. So, where is our parents?" Yuki bit her lip, her hand grasping on his. "They're dead." Masaru shot his hands back from Yuki. He stood up, grasping her hand and lifted her from the ground. Tears pricked his eyes as he laid his hand around her throat. "Don't. Lie. To. Me." Yuki felt herself being lifted as he choked her. The Grants ran at Masaru, but was flung back by the black smoke. Masaru's eyes flickered from black to normal. "I'm. . . not lying. They're dead . . . Masaru. P .. . please." Masaru felt his nails slowly turn into the claws, feeling beads of blood running down her throat and onto his torn arm.

Raven completely froze hearing Nias voice. "I-I thought...y-y-you were in the m-medical center, b-being treated by Naomi..." He though Nia was going to stay in her coma for longer, I mean, he was happy that she awoke, but it sorta caught him off guard. He turned, his face becoming a slight pale. "A-and I was trust p-practicing." He said, like it would explain himself.

An instant tension enveloped Dei-Loki as the energy in the room had angrily took a turn. Looking to them all once more, his eyes widened. Briefly shielding himself from the black smoke before wincing and standing on the bed. Since the bed made him a bit taller, the wolfish demigod used this advantage to the fullest as he'd managed to move forward and cling to Masaru's neck before beginning to plead. "Masaru! Stop it! Let her go!"

Masaru growled as he was being tugged. He dropped Yuki onto the ground where she slowly started to get her breathing back. Elizabeth went over to her and drag her away before Masaru could do anymore damage. He whipped his body around and stared at the pup. He was angry before he noticed the ears. "What are you?" Masaru pulled gently at his ears and tail. He then realized that he also had the same thing. "Brother?" He lifted his hands to his ears, tugging them and then turned, shaking his tails around. "Why do i have so many? Why do you have so few? Why are you tiny? Who are you? What are you?" Masaru studied the demigod, his eyes squinting as he turned him. "You're hurt also." He said as he realized that gauze covered a section of his stomach. He pushed Dei gently down on bed and studied the bandaged stomach once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back