Indescribable (Closed)

They all went to go to the kitchen whilst Masaru stayed back next to Mia. "How adorable that you think you can control it. You've made at bet with the wrong man, princess, and soon, it'll burn into your heart. Demons love to watch the innocence burn from your eyes, and from what i'm seeing, you lose it all. I could give you the cure, Mia. I could make you. . .you, but there's a problem with that. If you wish to take the cure, you'll forget us. You'll never remember us. We will be your haunted dreams. Or. . .you can try to survive your life with Ash's spirit rotting your bright soul, and slowly become as sinister as myself. And trust me sweetheart, i laughed when i murdered and burned down a town. So what is princess? Forget us, and be you, living a life with your father or. . .become as crazy as i am?" Masaru smirked. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia turned around and glared at Masaru, her eyes turning black. "No, Masaru. I can do it myself. I will not risk forgetting you guys, I will not. I can fix it, but Ash either has to die, or break the bet and I get my normal powers back." Her eyes went back to her brown color and she looked down. "I'm sorry... I just, don't want to lose any of you guys." She looked at the others with a small smile as a tear trailed down her face. "They're eating my own soul, they're tearing me down peice by peice. But.. I don't want to forget you guys. I don't want to forget Nicholas. Unless you can get Ash to break a rule, this will continue." She looked away from him, wiping away her tears.

"I'm a fox, princess. My attacks may be blunt and gory, but when it comes to situations like these, i have so many tricks up my sleeve that it makes me look like a card hustler."  Masaru gave a small, genuine smile.

Mia looked at him and nodded. "Alright, make him lose to something. Anything." She looked at the others and smiled softly. "Thank you.. I don't want to turn on him." She started to walk away before looking over her shoulder at him with a small smirk. "Hey while you're at it, make my dad stop thinking about being a grandpop-pop. I mean, I know he would love it, but I think talking about it makes Nicholas uncomfortable." She chuckled, walking away again and wrapping her arms around Nicholas with a big smile snd looking at everyone. "You guys liking everything okay?" She asked. 

"It's no problem. I would advise you though. You're giving me full control of this situation. You seem to care for Ash in a small way, but i don't know. So, think long and hard about who you wish to give the power to in this situation. As for your Father, i could help, but i won't. I like to see Nicholas squirm." Masaru then followed her and the family nodded to Mia's questions. "What were you talking about?" Nicholas whispered into Mia's ear.

Mia was thinking about it. She knew Masaru would fix it, but would he kill him? Killing him would give her his full powers.. She shook off the thoughts and looked at Nicholas when he whispered in her ear. "Just talking about Ash, don't worry about it." She whispered back, kissing his cheek so he didn't worry. She didn't want him to worry about her "loosing control", it was the last thing that she wanted on his mind.

Nicholas looked to Masaru who was staring off the people below. "Alright, i won't." His mind was already preoccupied with what Jacob said. What is our destiny? What are we saving the world from?  "So. . .why does you Dad want us have children so bad?" He pulled her into his arms, trying to distract himself from everything that seemed to whirl around him.

Mia chuckled. "I don't know why, he just wants us to cause he loves children." She smiled when he pulled her into his arms,Mia sitting in his lap as she looked at everyone then his face. "I can tell him talking about it makes you uncomfortable." She said, giggling. 

"I don't care, it's when that one likes to tease." He looks to Masaru as Masaru winks and gives an evil smirk. Nicholas chuckles and kisses Mia's temples. 

"Gods! You scared me. I thought the Velk dwarves had finally found me. Don't worry, someday you'll grow up and be big and strong." Masaru smirked and down a bottle of ale. 

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME A STINKING, DIRTY, NO GOOD DWARF"

Nia closed her eyes and hummed aggressively making subtle movements for a good minute until Masaru disappeared in a puff of pink giltter and rainbow smoke. In his place is a small chibi version of Masaru hardly even 3 feet tall.

"Now whos the short one you little pipsqueak"

(Tags are broken)

Dei-Loki's brow twitched from the comment. He would've said something, had Nia not shouted. His eyes were wide as he looked to the now shorter version of Masaru, his angered look soon forming into a teasing grin.

Malvo blinked and looked to Masaru, trying her best not to laugh as she brought a hand to her mouth.

(Tags don't work.)

Mia's father came in and saw the two. His eyes widened as he said. "No Bebe making in public. Go up." He then sat down beside the two. Chuckling, he looked at the new people in the room. "So when mating ceremony? Celebrate."

Masaru barely could see over the table. "You stinky dwarf, i wonder how your neck would feel like when i snap it!" Masaru lunged at Nia, but was instantly grabbed by Elizabeth. "Shush, cranky baby." She slowly rocked Masaru as he tried to push away. "Let me go! You are not my Mother! I am older than you by thousands of years!" He hissed and snarled. 

Nicholas stopped and gave a shy smile to the Father. "Umm. . . it's up to Mia."

(tag's broken)

Nia would smile innocently. "Now you stay that way till you apologize and mean it." She said sternly.

(Tags still broken)

Malvo continued to try and hold back her laughter. Gloved hand still resting over her mouth as she watched Masaru try to remove himself from Elizabeth's hold. Walk a mile in our shoes, and maybe then he'll see. She'd snicker from the Corruption's comment in her mind. Soon nodding in agreement to both the Corruption and Nia.

(Tags broken.)

"Never! I would never apologize to a rotten dwarf child!" Masaru squirmed as he kept trying to lung at Nia. "Come here, so that way i could carve dwarf into your forehead." 

The twins watched with obviously entertained expressions on their faces.

"Come on, shorty." Dei-Loki spoke to Masaru, grin growing. "Before it gets too far past yer bedtime."

Tiny Masaru's lips trembled as tears pricked his eyes. "I want to be a big boy!" He cried and rubbed at his eyes. He pouted and sniffed.

"Thats not what I want" she said firmly "you pouting will only lengthen your being this way" she said refusing to give him any leverage, when Nia wants somthing, not much can stop her.

(No tags)

Malvo's hands soon retreated to her pockets. Listening as she'd slightly rock on and off the balls of her feet.

Dei-Loki chose to continue his act of watching and listening, as well. An ear lowering as he curled his tail around his waist.

"Ellie?" Masaru pouted and gave the world's best puppy dog eyes, instantly swaying Elizabeth. "Come on, Cookie. He'll be a good boy for now on. Please?" Elizabeth did the same thing as Masaru. They both looked to Nia with their puppy dog eyes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back