[In the Service of the Senate] [OOC thread] Ye Olde Out of Character Thread...

I would agree that a flurry is only one action, but it gets messy when you are trying to join shaping battle if there is a creation-born present. I agree also that it seems a little asinine, but the time discrepancies would be weird and there might be some room for abuse if multiple fantasies can be woven per scene, but one seems a little harsh.

I thought it was weaksauce that you were withdrawing from the game, but on a second reading that could mean that you are just drawing up another character.

Edit@ Haku- I was taking a short break from my paper to answer danakir because I can do that faster (potentially) than an IC post, which will be coming later today once I finish my paper, go to class, and come home to sweet sweet internet.

Also... my ruling on the shaping actions verses timing... click here

On Shaping Actions

The presence of Creation-born restricts manipulation of time by Raksha. It does not restrict it to 1 shaping action per scene, because really... that'd be harsh on the raksha players who wouldn't be able to do more than 1 shaping action total per scene.

I'm allowing multiple shaping actions in a single scene, and by scene I mean thread. Like the IC thread you post in.

You're still restricted to a single shaping action on your action/post, and yes a flurried shaping action count as a single shaping action. With penalties. Unless you cheat and y'know reduce the penalties with charms or charm effects or stuff.

d1ng0d0g said:
My apologies for posting in the wrong forum, didn't even notice. Fixed now.
d1ng0d0g said:
OOC: The Lion in Robes of Gold and Dreams doesn't hold a cyst. The only reason he's surviving is because his people are praying to him. And because he's pretty powerful.
This is what you get at freehold 1...

1 - You have complete dominion over a level 1 freehold or share dominion over a level 2 freehold.

You have permission to visit the freeholds/manses of one or or two of your neighbors.

You have total control of one cyst of a level 1 freehold, or

You have a level 2 freehold pennant and can negotiate for the cyst

You should have a pennant or a cyst. Did you not read the adjusted rules for freeholds? (Click here)

Yes, I read those rules. Taking in account he likely has visiting rights on Mount Meru's freehold.

But besides that, he actually doesn't need the Cyst. The belief of the Creation born that he exists is enough to protect him.

I`ll have to pull out of this game, and if things go badly I might have to drop out of sight for a while. Sorry for any inconvenience.

C'est comma ça. See you around.

On a more contemporary note, can't you tell I am incredibly active this afternoon (wait, isn't it morning still in the States?). I have the afternoon off and have an itch for some Exalted action (action... action...).

Just an FYI, I am still around. My connection seems to have stopped dropping me. (though it is early in the morning still for me perhaps its just relaxing. xD ) I'll post something as soon as I wake up.

I can get Xytrisae to try something. But I'm not sure what quite yet. Still I've not abandoned this game. ^^

I must appologize for the absolute and long silence from me when I went idling...

Are there any one here whose still interested in continuing on?

I have to think on this as the errata made me... unhappy on some levels. But if it's allowed, it would be house-ruled errata.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back