In Character

"This whole thing... is just a big mind game... from you..." Alas points at the dragon, "To you..." Alas then points at Blake, "And to me." He then puts in hand on his chest, 

"I-I don't know what to say, my home.... tricked by gods.... I-I thought that your kind is the worst... when all alo-" Alas shakes his head, 

"It can't be.... It can't be the truth." Alas says as he clenches to his head.

@FireMaiden

"Boy, I am telling only the truth. I have lived through history, I'm hundreds of years old, and I've learned nothing good comes from lying. If I was not telling the truth, I'd be dead." 

@Dutchmann

"I-I... I don't know what to say..." Alas said, he was speechless, he wants to get mad, and angry at them, at dragons, at gods. Yet, he doesn't know anything.....

"Dragons, humans, creatures... all a game.. for gods..." 

@FireMaiden

Malekith 

"NO!" He managed to choke out.  He was silent again,  before "What did I do....and why??" He was shaking now, memories of him doing a similar thing to his family haunted him. "I didn't mean it..." an almost childlike tone took over, a glimpse of his past... @Emperor Of Embers @Shirochankun @FireMaiden @Drumonkey @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings

Zaydar

"I WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU START TO GIVE ME ANSWERS!" He had some ideas,  but she was stronger then she looked. He would handle it soon enough.... "Come now..." he started to rip off her clothes. Slowly,  so she could see... @FireMaiden

Malekith 

"NO!" He managed to choke out.  He was silent again,  before "What did I do....and why??" He was shaking now, memories of him doing a similar thing to his family haunted him. "I didn't mean it..." an almost childlike tone took over, a glimpse of his past... @Emperor Of Embers @Shirochankun @FireMaiden @Drumonkey @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings

Zaydar

"I WILL CONTINUE UNTIL YOU START TO GIVE ME ANSWERS!" He had some ideas,  but she was stronger then she looked. He would handle it soon enough.... "Come now..." he started to rip off her clothes. Slowly,  so she could see... @FireMaiden

"You acted as if something scared you, and just ran off." Darmani said in an almost fatherly tone. "What happened to you, to make you act in such a way?" he added, he wanted to help malekith in any way he could, for he felt bad for the fellow. 

Malekith

"Did you not just see what I did?!" He whispered, thought his tone was intense. "I did that! I don't know why, but it was essentially my past taking a new form! This one was worse! I let her get taken by a GOD!!!" He was almost growling now, furious at himself for what he had done... @Emperor Of Embers @Shirochankun @AllTheFangirlThings @Drumonkey @FireMaiden

Yogig

It felt good to see his undead working again...Sandro had done his job in scaring villagers into coming to Deathold, and now all he would have to do was wait for his pray to arrive....

Sandro

He had done his job, very well, and began making his way...well he wasn't sure where he was going...he just kind of wandered... He had a home, but for the time he wasn't sure what to do with himself... @Shirochankun

Zaydar

"Why insist on being bad? You lost your chance..." He then ripped off her clothes, and began.... @FireMaiden

Mei Kori:

The old woman sighed, and furrowed her brows. She approached Malekith, "You've beaten my granddaughter to a bloody pulp, and now she's been kiddnapped. You are lucky that neither myself, Baldur, or her mate are tearing into you, and gleefully watching you bleed out." She said this with a menacing growl. Then, she straightened up, and smiled, "Now come childern, we must be going. There's someone in Whitemoon who can help us get Kage back. @Shirochankun @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings @Safety Hammer

Kage: Hours Later

She was trembling, tears streaming down her cheeks. Curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage. Her whole body hurt after the hours of torture she had just undergone. Kage desperately wanted help...from someone. Baldur...Asura...hell, even Violet, she just wanted help from someone. @Inheritance

Mei Kori:

The old woman sighed, and furrowed her brows. She approached Malekith, "You've beaten my granddaughter to a bloody pulp, and now she's been kiddnapped. You are lucky that neither myself, Baldur, or her mate are tearing into you, and gleefully watching you bleed out." She said this with a menacing growl. Then, she straightened up, and smiled, "Now come childern, we must be going. There's someone in Whitemoon who can help us get Kage back. @Shirochankun @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings @Safety Hammer

She was trembling, tears streaming down her cheeks. Curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage. Her whole body hurt after the hours of torture she had just undergone. Kage desperately wanted help...from someone. Baldur...Asura...hell, even Violet, she just wanted help from someone. @Inheritance

A fire burned in Baldur's eyes. Kage was the only reason for him living, and this bastard did this to her. He beat her. And he even let her get taken. 

"Mei, when do I kill him?" Baldur asked in a fully serious tone. His vengeance was apparent, and to be honest, it was terrifying to see.

Malekith

"Did you not just see what I did?!" He whispered, thought his tone was intense. "I did that! I don't know why, but it was essentially my past taking a new form! This one was worse! I let her get taken by a GOD!!!" He was almost growling now, furious at himself for what he had done... @Emperor Of Embers @Shirochankun @AllTheFangirlThings @Drumonkey @FireMaiden

Yogig

It felt good to see his undead working again...Sandro had done his job in scaring villagers into coming to Deathold, and now all he would have to do was wait for his pray to arrive....

Sandro

He had done his job, very well, and began making his way...well he wasn't sure where he was going...he just kind of wandered... He had a home, but for the time he wasn't sure what to do with himself... @Shirochankun

Zaydar

"Why insist on being bad? You lost your chance..." He then ripped off her clothes, and began.... @FireMaiden

"Malekith, I did see, however, i do not blame you, for i sensed a presence possessing you. Please... Calm down." Darmani said as he looked at malekith calmly, and then spoke, "We will get her back. But right now, you must hold together, alright?" 

Alistair picked up Angelina, and followed Mei and the others. He did not comprehend much of what happened to Malekith and Kage, but he knew he had to help find the girl. @Shirochankun @FireMaiden

A fire burned in Baldur's eyes. Kage was the only reason for him living, and this bastard did this to her. He beat her. And he even let her get taken. 

"Mei, when do I kill him?" Baldur asked in a fully serious tone. His vengeance was apparent, and to be honest, it was terrifying to see.

Mei Kori:

The old woman looked over at him. "Depends on her judgment," she replied. "Anyway, you can't kill him on sacred ground. You should know who is buried there."

Whitemoon

maxresdefault.jpg

It's been 36 hours since Kage has been kidnapped. Mei is trying to keep the other calm, while trying to contact the person who would help them try to get her back. Malekith was being kept under lock and key in an old mill, which the dragons who use to live in Whitemoon, kept the feral and criminals. It's difficult to escape. The dragons were staying in one of the houses Mei had kept clean, and nice. Well, the best she could. 

a6cca71db1a98c13493727fcbd68bd5b.jpg

It was a a crisp, clear morning, but the feeling of dread was still over hanging on everyone. It was probably hard to sleep, especially since Asura was probably still fuming. Mei had tried to ride talk tried him and Malekith to tried to find out what had happened,  but to no avail. 

@Shirochankun @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @AllTheFangirlThings @Baku @Safety Hammer @Inheritance

She was trembling, tears streaming down her cheeks. Curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage. Her whole body hurt after the hours of torture she had just undergone. Kage desperately wanted help...from someone. Baldur...Asura...hell, even Violet, she just wanted help from someone. She somehow fell alseep, exhausted by everything. Maybe she should just tell him what he wants to know...but she's still so scared something will happen and it'll be bad. Then, the bad thing will be her fault. @Inheritance

Whitemoon

It's been 36 hours since Kage has been kidnapped. Mei is trying to keep the other calm, while trying to contact the person who would help them try to get her back. Malekith was being kept under lock and key in an old mill, which the dragons who use to live in Whitemoon, kept the feral and criminals. It's difficult to escape. The dragons were staying in one of the houses Mei had kept clean, and nice. Well, the best she could. 

It was a a crisp, clear morning, but the feeling of dread was still over hanging on everyone. It was probably hard to sleep, especially since Asura was probably still fuming. Mei had tried to ride talk tried him and Malekith to tried to find out what had happened,  but to no avail. 

@Shirochankun @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @AllTheFangirlThings @Baku @Safety Hammer @Inheritance

She was trembling, tears streaming down her cheeks. Curled up in a ball in the corner of the cage. Her whole body hurt after the hours of torture she had just undergone. Kage desperately wanted help...from someone. Baldur...Asura...hell, even Violet, she just wanted help from someone. She somehow fell alseep, exhausted by everything. Maybe she should just tell him what he wants to know...but she's still so scared something will happen and it'll be bad. Then, the bad thing will be her fault. @Inheritance

Dru woke up as he normally did he simply opened his eyes. Dru looked around and remembered what had happened and how fast things had spiraled out of control. Dru slipped free of Suo's grip and went downstairs checking to see if anyone else was awake. Dru considered sneaking out to do his exercise  but decided against it for now. @Shirochankun

Darmani had not slept in 36 hours, though he is tired, he was kept awake by nightmares and flashbacks. He clenched his fists as he pondered on how harshly malekith was treated. "Only if they understood...." he muttered.

Alistair woke up a yawn as the Sun's light hit his face. Proxi sensed a massive magic power in Whitemoon, she had to find the source. Alistair gets up, and out of bed. He saw angelina, and smiled as he went downstairs, following proxi. @Shirochankun @Drumonkey

Dru saw the fairy and he began to slowly move towards her. The look on his face was borderline creepy but it showed an intense focus and fascination. @Emperor Of Embers

Asura's eyes had looked dead since Kage's disappearance. And aside from talking to no one and distancing himself away from them all, at least he still acknowledged their existence... Unlike Malekith. Who Asura treated as if the male didn't exist at all. It was pretty clear that Asura in no way planned to forgive or forget about what he'd to Kage. 

Suo felt movement and then had a feeling of something missing. Jerking awake, his eyes flew around in search of Dru. 

Angelina peeked her eye open after listening to Alistair and Proxi leave the room. She'd been pretending to sleep. Seeing as her couldn't sleep without recalling watching the scene of Malekith beating Kage. Not really wanting to be alone, she quickly followed Alistair as stealthily as she was able.

@Shirochankun[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Emperor Of Embers[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Drumonkey[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@AllTheFangirlThings[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Baku[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Safety Hammer[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Inheritance

Asura's eyes had looked dead since Kage's disappearance. And aside from talking to no one and distancing himself away from them all, at least he still acknowledged their existence... Unlike Malekith. Who Asura treated as if the male didn't exist at all. It was pretty clear that Asura in no way planned to forgive or forget about what he'd to Kage. 

Suo felt movement and then had a feeling of something missing. Jerking awake, his eyes flew around in search of Dru. 

Angelina peeked her eye open after listening to Alistair and Proxi leave the room. She'd been pretending to sleep. Seeing as her couldn't sleep without recalling watching the scene of Malekith beating Kage. Not really wanting to be alone, she quickly followed Alistair as stealthily as she was able.

@Shirochankun[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Emperor Of Embers[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Drumonkey[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@AllTheFangirlThings[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Baku[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Safety Hammer[COLOR= rgb(170, 170, 170)] [/COLOR]@Inheritance

Dru was growling quietly it didn't seem threatening but Suö could tell it was Dru paying attention to Proxi and being awkward again. @Emperor Of Embers

Last edited by a moderator:
Mei sat quietly by herself, tending to breakfast for the dragons. She had been trying to contact Tiamat ever since they had gotten settled, this was her first break in a good many hours. She sighed, food was almost done. 

Alas wanted to say something that'll change the topic, he wants to say some magic words and he'll go away back in time to where he didn't become a part of this. He thinks like that's possible... Giving a sigh, Alas looks at the floor, hope fading\

"What now? What am I suppose to do against a god?" 

@FireMaiden

Dru nodded "make it talk to me I want to know all about it." 

Proxi turned around, and immediately hid inside Alistair's pouch, frightened by Dru's awkwardness. She then took a peek, and stayed there. "Must you be so awkward?!" she exclaimed as alistair chuckled, shaking his head. He then looked up, and smiled at Angelina. 

Proxi turned around, and immediately hid inside Alistair's pouch, frightened by Dru's awkwardness. She then took a peek, and stayed there. "Must you be so awkward?!" she exclaimed as alistair chuckled, shaking his head. He then looked up, and smiled at Angelina. 

Dru backed away a little sad that he had scared Proxi "I'm sorry little fairy it's just I haven't seen many things as delicate as you. Where I come from you would die from being so delicate, even your friend would find it hard to survive. I come from an inhospitable place and being kind or frail isn't a luxury we have." 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back