In Character

"But it smells horrid, and it's dark a fuck," Kage replied, wincing as she reached the bottom of the latter, having to jump down a little. This cause pain to surge through her ankle and up her leg a little ways. "Ok, whoever is next, hurry up."

@Safety Hammer @Shirochankun

"Do not complain." Darmani said as Alistair ran up to them, angelina in his arms. The eerie statue gone, and ocarina reclaimed, he jumped straight in, and squats and groans in pain as he lands. He felts cracks in his feet, and set Angelina down as he sat down, wincing.

(@Shirochankun i assume you read my last post with Alistair?)

7 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

Kage almost immediately backed down, "Sorry...I twisted my ankle in the landing. When we had to jump out of the window," She said, looking up at up at him this time. "I'm sorry."

(Are you feeling better?)

(sorta, i was fine earlier today. but its coming back with a vengeance.)

Asura sighed, "why didn't you tell me?" He asked. His look softened to one of worry and a small tint of hurt. Hurt because Kage hadn't felt she needed to tell him she was hurt. "you shouldn't be walking." Asura said having moved closer to Kage and silently offered her his back to be carried on.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Of Embers said:

"Do not complain." Darmani said as Alistair ran up to them, angelina in his arms. The eerie statue gone, and ocarina reclaimed, he jumped straight in, and squats and groans in pain as he lands. He felts cracks in his feet, and set Angelina down as he sat down, wincing.

(@Shirochankun i assume you read my last post with Alistair?)

(no i didn't see it. but from what i have seen i assuming everyone is trying to regroup again?)

Angelina pinched her nose shut at the foul odors of the sewer. And looked at Alistair as he winced and dropped into a sitting position after setting her down. "Alistair's hurt!" She yelled, and stood over him. She fretted around not entirely sure what she could do to help him.

Asura sighed, "why didn't you tell me?" He asked. His look softened to one of worry and a small tint of hurt. Hurt because Kage hadn't felt she needed to tell him she was hurt. "you shouldn't be walking." Asura said having moved closer to Kage and silently offered her his back to be carried on.

(no i didn't see it. but from what i have seen i assuming everyone is trying to regroup again?)

Angelina pinched her nose shut at the foul odors of the sewer. And looked at Alistair as he winced and dropped into a sitting position after setting her down. "Alistair's hurt!" She yelled, and stood over him. She fretted around not entirely sure what she could do to help him.

(Vengeance sick is the worse kind of sick.)

"I didn't tell anyone, it only started hurting a little bit ago," Kage muttered, fiddling tie her sleeves. When he offered to give her a piggy back ride, she kinda smiled and got on his back easily. "Thanks," she said softly, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. 

(Vengeance sick is the worse kind of sick.)

"I didn't tell anyone, it only started hurting a little bit ago," Kage muttered, fiddling tie her sleeves. When he offered to give her a piggy back ride, she kinda smiled and got on his back easily. "Thanks," she said softly, giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. 

"anytime," Asura said, standing after Kage had gotten onto his back. He blushed softly at getting a kiss from Kage and smiled in true boyish fashion. "hehe." 

"anytime," Asura said, standing after Kage had gotten onto his back. He blushed softly at getting a kiss from Kage and smiled in true boyish fashion. "hehe." 

Kage smiled, but then kinda went quite again. She would do this often, leaving the reason why unknown. "Hey," She said after a few moments of silence, "You aren't mad at me for not telling you...right?"

Kage smiled, but then kinda went quite again. She would do this often, leaving the reason why unknown. "Hey," She said after a few moments of silence, "You aren't mad at me for not telling you...right?"

"... sorta, but not really. im a bit hurt that you didn't feel the need to tell me when you were hurt. and im annoyed at myself for taking so long to notice." Asura replied truthfully. "but i am glad its not too bad of an injury.'

"... sorta, but not really. im a bit hurt that you didn't feel the need to tell me when you were hurt. and im annoyed at myself for taking so long to notice." Asura replied truthfully. "but i am glad its not too bad of an injury.'

"Oh..." She replied with a small voice, "I'm sorry." She actually felt bad now for not telling, which sucked cause she didn't wanna feel bad, but she did. "I didn't mean to upset you...I just thought we could get away faster if I didn't mention anything."

(Going to bed.)

8 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"Oh..." She replied with a small voice, "I'm sorry." She actually felt bad now for not telling, which sucked cause she didn't wanna feel bad, but she did. "I didn't mean to upset you...I just thought we could get away faster if I didn't mention anything."

(Going to bed.)

"it fine," Asura said, bending his head to kiss Kage's hand. "as long as your safe."  ah god that sounded corny The thought popped into his mind after saying that.

(okay, night.)

Alistair rummaged through his pouch, and found 2 bottles, both were empty, since he thought he had a healing fairy, and a red potion with him. "You shouldn't have jumped... Wait! You are a healer, right?" Proxi said as she floats steadily in front of Angelina. "Maybe you can fix his injuries!" she exclaimed, since she remembered a conversation they  before. (it is ok.) 

Alas game a small nod to Blake as he starts to follow her, he feels emotionally down. This feeling he has, the fact of how he failed to do yet another task, or how he has to comply with a dragon...

@FireMaiden

Before she spoke again, Keres held up one hand with one finger up in a "hold on" gesture. She then reached down and extracted a vial of clear liquid from her boot. Popping the cap, she took a very small sip of it. Putting it back, she looked at her leg, where her other hand held it to stem the flow of blood from a wound. 

"Little bastard got lucky" she said. "One of their arrows grazed my leg and got me. Hurt like a bitch." Luckily, she had the vial of clear liquid. She watched as the gash healed right in front of her, leaving not even a scar. When it was healed, she cleaned off her hand and put them on her hips. 

"Now" she said. "I say we head towards the city. We're about a half-mile off of the main road. I say we keep going as is, and we should still be able to reach the city. Or, we can head for the road, and follow that. I'm going to put it to a vote so I don't seem like a dictator." 

@Inheritance @Drumonkey @Shirochankun 

Last edited by a moderator:
"Off the beaten track besides I can move faster through the trees than on the road because I don't have to hide my skills." Dru sighed he recommended the forest path the last time they traveled and still they ended up on the road so what we're the odds of things going differently now. @Shirochankun @AllTheFangirlThings @Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:
Alistair rummaged through his pouch, and found 2 bottles, both were empty, since he thought he had a healing fairy, and a red potion with him. "You shouldn't have jumped... Wait! You are a healer, right?" Proxi said as she floats steadily in front of Angelina. "Maybe you can fix his injuries!" she exclaimed, since she remembered a conversation they  before. (it is ok.) 

Baldur's head burst from the water, gasping for air, before swimming to shore, puling his niece behind him.

Suo stayed quiet, not really caring for another talk of where to go and how to get there. Although he did shoot Malekith a glare after he growled at Dru. 

@Drumonkey @Inheritance @(anyone else there)

On 11/16/2016 at 10:17 AM, Emperor Of Embers said:

"i-i dunno... i've never tried it on anything other then dragons. Namely, Asura and Suo." Angelina responded, hesitating. What if she somehow made AAlistair hurt more?

6 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

Kage coughed, and was shivering not from cold, but from shock. "Well...that was fyn," She said sarcasticly.

@Emperor Of Embers @Shirochankun

Asura had to recover from a near heart attack at having watched kage jump. For one, he hadn't seen the water below. And two, he was worried she may have hurt her ankle more. He followed the instant he'd calmed his heart after the frieght, jumping and landing a little away from Kage and Baldur. He them swam closer to Kage after resurfacing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back