In Character

So close... Alas' red head started to turn another shade of color. The hope of the exit grows, but the pain in his lungs does as well. He couldn't help but just take one sip of breath only seconds before exiting the cave. He didn't feel different after the sip of breath, yet the pain didn't progress as hastily as it did before.He couldn't help it, after his faces reaches the outside he starts to take in deep breaths, falling onto his fours and breathing heavily. But something felt off... his heavy breathing was interrupted with coughing, his hands are shaking. All he can hear now is a loud ringing noise in his ear as he continues to breath. He swore something dark effected him... 

@FireMaiden 

So close... Alas' red head started to turn another shade of color. The hope of the exit grows, but the pain in his lungs does as well. He couldn't help but just take one sip of breath only seconds before exiting the cave. He didn't feel different after the sip of breath, yet the pain didn't progress as hastily as it did before.He couldn't help it, after his faces reaches the outside he starts to take in deep breaths, falling onto his fours and breathing heavily. But something felt off... his heavy breathing was interrupted with coughing, his hands are shaking. All he can hear now is a loud ringing noise in his ear as he continues to breath. He swore something dark effected him... 

@FireMaiden 

Blake kinda fell in her ass, "Well," She started, "That could've gone a lot better."

After a minute of heavy breathing the sound of a voice kicks Alas back into reality. 

"Yeah.." Alas mutters, he wants to just lay on the floor and rest. Yet he gets up and scratches the back of his head. Feeling as if something is gnawing on it. 

"So.... no treasure?" Alas asked, his tone mixed with question and sarcasm. 

@FireMaiden

Alas' eyes widen as he sees the possessions Blake presents. 

"D-did you get those?!" Alas says as he leans in closer, something Alas has never seen up close. A decent amount of money.

@FireMaiden

"Yep, found 'em an hour ago when you wandered off to take a leak," She said. Then her face went serious. "But you only get yours when you tell me what happened in there? Something beside the some freaked you out."

@Dutchmann

Alas flinched a bit at Blake's response, either embarrassment or fear. He looks down at the floor, trying to ponder of what happened.

"I-I don't know..." He stutters as he scratches his chin.

@FireMaiden

"Tell me, please. I know something else happened and...can't believe I'm saying this... as your friend, I'm worried. You looked terrified," Blake said, lowering her hands. 

@Dutchmann

Last edited by a moderator:
Alas looks Blake in the eyes, he feels a bit more relaxed and nods. Friend is better than an enemy for him.

"I felt this, dark.... inhumane..." Alas says, each pause makes him thinks back on that presence he felt. "chaotic... thing, m-maybe it was whatever was making all that noise?" Alas asks, he was certainty thinking that.

@FireMaiden

Alas thought deep about those words... those dark words... he just nods as he tries to remember the exact words..

"I-it was something about me, it called my name, that's really all I can recall. I-i was in panic and didn't focus..." Alas said, his voice still shaky, his mind on one thing, is he going to die?

@FireMaiden

If Alas wasn't truly afraid, he is now. 

"B-blake, what do you mean?" Alas asks as he wonders that something is now wrong with him. He stands still, slight shivering around his body. He doesn't feel well physically or mentally. 
@FireMaiden

"Dragon, Alas, I'm taking you to a dragon," She said, looking around. Places like this normally had a secert way out. "Havoc, the one who raised me? He's pretty old, and has tole me some stories..."

@Dutchmann

"I told you, you wouldn't like it." Blake said, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Look, Alas, Havoc has tole me war stories, and what happened to you sounds like some thing that happened to him. He may be the only one who knows what the cause could be," She said.

@Dutchmann

Alas gives a sigh as he puts a hand on his face, rubbing his templates as he nodes

"Let's just get his over with." Alas said, he sounds tired, but looks back at Blake and gives a nod of acknowledgement.

"Take me to your slayer of kin."

@FireMaiden 

Darmani followed kage, balder, and asura. Then watched as Kage went into the man hole. "A manhole is nothing, there worse things than a mere sewage ." Darmani said as he sniffed the air. "They are close, hurry!" he urgently exclaimed. @AllTheFangirlThings @Inheritance

"But it smells horrid, and it's dark a fuck," Kage replied, wincing as she reached the bottom of the latter, having to jump down a little. This cause pain to surge through her ankle and up her leg a little ways. "Ok, whoever is next, hurry up."

@Safety Hammer @Shirochankun

19 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"But it smells horrid, and it's dark a fuck," Kage replied, wincing as she reached the bottom of the latter, having to jump down a little. This cause pain to surge through her ankle and up her leg a little ways. "Ok, whoever is next, hurry up."

@Safety Hammer @Shirochankun

Asura, who was behind Kage, had a grim face. He was clearly just as unhappy as Kage was to have to traverse through a sewer. Although now that he was watching Kage more closely. He saw that something was up with her. "your limping." Asura stated, giving both a questioning and scolding look.

Asura, who was behind Kage, had a grim face. He was clearly just as unhappy as Kage was to have to traverse through a sewer. Although now that he was watching Kage more closely. He saw that something was up with her. "your limping." Asura stated, giving both a questioning and scolding look.

"Am not," She replied, not looking up at him. "You're seeing things."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back