In Character

"Yes. Though, I call my self a King" Blake said with a smirk. "There are no Queens in Vikings. And Yuma, the ancient dragon that killed my kin who tried to settle near the coast. Once I do that, I'll return."

@Dutchmann

"Amazing..." Alas said, he's in awe, he's next to some sort of royalty, he's heard of vikings before, but never saw them before. Some sort of special royalty? Who cares right now, he's standing next to one! Alas hasn't ever been near anything he saw important before unless he's being taught something. A new experience for him.

"Wait, what if Yuma was one of those dragons from before?" Alas asked trying to provoke question.

@FireMaiden

"Well, maybe he's hiding in this temple. You remember that sound from before? It could be the might Yuma!" Alas said, his voice sarcastic and child like. He couldn't help but grin as he looks on ahead.

@FireMaiden

Dru had been waiting patiently when he smeled something that made his blood boil and he quickly found the source of the bother it was a group of hunters carrying a few dragons. Dru immediately befan to head towards them heedless of the danger he was putting himself in. @Shiro Kurogane @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
"Who knows. The only reason I'm in this region is because I heard rumors he is flying about here," Blake said seriously.

@Dutchmann

Nobody noticed Dru at first, only the savings who looked up, their eyes telling him to go back. 

@Drumonkey

Keres was currently talking to Lucian, smiling at the little boy who was listening to his mother's information on where her family was from. 

"Well that's one somewhat thing I can help with," Keres said. " The Spirit dragons are the descendants of the gods themselves. The Greek ones, actually. They say that the god Zeus created us to protect the demigods from harm. As a result, we happened. We're all named after Greek spirits if we are truly a spirit dragon. It's where the name Keres comes from. The goddess and spirits of violent death." She elaborated. "The stories of our family are those to learn by." She advised him. "They'll teach you how to survive."

Keres was in the middle of talking to her son when the hunters came. She abruptly cut off her sentence as she smelled the blood-soaked humans. "Well" she said, quickly and subtly hiding Lucian. "It would seem as if we have a few nosy humans on our hands, right?" She asked as she 'went  clear' as she called it. "What shall we do?" She was ready to jump and shift if needed. 

She stalked forward, unnoticed by anyone but her group. Taking her daggers out, she flipped them, waiting for any kind of signal to attack or do anything. She wasn't going to let them fight alone. She was a guardian. This is what she does. 

The hunters looked at Dru st if he stoked the stupidest question ever. "Ain't it obvious boy. We're taking animals I to the city," The "Captin" replied, earning a chorus of "Yeahs" from the to her at least 25 hunters with him.

@Drumonkey

@Emperor Of Embers @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings 

"Come on Uncle Baldur," Kage said stepping around him, looking at the scattered weapons. She picked up a set of twin daggers, and a sword. "Let's go."

@Shiro Kurogane @Shiro Kurogane

As quietly as possible, Keres shifted into her combat form. Of course, she was still only visible to her group. In this form, she was large and black with large, leathery wings and talons sharp enough to slice through stone and steel with ease. 

"Im going to kill them" she said to Dru and the group through their minds. "Killing our kind for the sport. And threatening the life of my son with their presence. They're dead." 

She snarled. Like this, it was easy to tell why she was named after a spirit of violent death. One of which, was death in battle. And another? Death by murder. Both of which applied at the moment. 

"Please" she said to Dru and the others. "Let me just end it now." 

"They don't look like animals to me. How about you sell them to me I'll buy them for 100 a head." Dru flexed in rage and could feel Keres faintly moving behind him.  Then he heard her "not yet just wait."@FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings

Keres growled lowly, inaudibly. "Fine" she snarled. "But when the time comes, don't try to stop me. I will rip them limb from limb. Because  It's people like them that killed my family and everyone else like me. It's their fault I am how I am." She narrowed her eyes. "It's their fault..." She said quietly, sounding a bit defeated 

Keres growled lowly, inaudibly. "Fine" she snarled. "But when the time comes, don't try to stop me. I will rip them limb from limb. Because  It's people like them that killed my family and everyone else like me. It's their fault I am how I am." She narrowed her eyes. "It's their fault..." She said quietly, sounding a bit defeated 

The Captin cocked his eyebrow. "Hundred a head huh? Hmm, are you sure you can afford that? There afford re 12 of them 'ere."

@Drumonkey @AllTheFangirlThings

Dru pulled out a ring and showed it to the Captain it bore the seal of a well known merchant from the deserts far to the south although their reach could still be felt this far north "yes I am pretty sure I can. How about we go somewhere more private to make a deal?" Dru then thought to Keres "bring at least one other dragon with me and we will kill them all , free the dragons and then make a break for it. They'll be safe at white moon and we shouldn't be too far now."

"Dru" Keres said, sensing the people in the tree. "There are precision shots in the tree." She looked up. "Let me take care of them real quick. I won't take long. And i won't make a mess. He won't know what happened until it's too late. All right? We can't risk him shooting you before you finish your so called deal." With that, she flew upwards, the breeze her wings made easily hidden as a night's breeze, as it was already somewhat windy. She landed gracefully on a tree branch, now in half-dragon form, her shining black dragon-scale armor protecting her from any possible shots to vital areas as she walked towards the snipers as lightly as she could, barely shaking the branch at all. 

"Fine but I don't travel with that much on me. I'll take you to the nearest embassy and get you your money." Dru smiled doing his best to set the man on ease. Dru could get the money hut his parents would be livid and probably send someone looking for him. Dru then heard Keres and nodded slightly. @FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings

(Ok, after this post, kinda wait to see if someone else responds ok?)

The Captin caught the nod, but brushed it off am crossed his arms. "They ain't no embassy around 'ere," He said. The archer which now shared a branch with Keres, felt like there was so thing else there. He looked behind him, but as he did, accidentally fired at the group still on the ground. Causing the others to fire as well. The Captin and the hunter swith the cart of chained dragons drew their weapons.

@Drumonkey @AllTheFangirlThings @Shiro Kurogane @Emperor Of Embers @Inheritance 

Darmani was surprised by the attack, and growled as he had flashbacks of such encounters before, and acted quickly as he drew his axe, and stared in the direction of the arrows, and decided to stay in the area as he dodged some arrows. @FireMaiden

Alistair saw arrows flying, and immediately scooped up Angelina, and ran off into the shops, where its was bustling with people. As soon  as he thinks they are safe, he sat her down, and decided to browse. "We should be safe with all these people covering us." proxi said. @Shirochankun

Keeps growled and sliced the hunter's neck, moving him before she took a running start down the branch and jumped off, landing on the cart gently. Taking out one of her sharp talons, she fiddled with the lock before sticking the Talon in it and unlocking it. 

Suo watched the exchange between Dru and the hunter group. The ring Dru pulled out seemed to hol meaning to the hunters. 

Angelina heard an arrow slicing through the air. But she never actually got to see it because Alistair for a second time had scooped her into his arms. And while it may not have been the time for it, she blushed after being set back down inside a shop.

@everyone

Asura was still with Baldur and Kage.

"I never saw any dragons until now." Alas says as he tries to remember if he heard any rumors about flying dragons around.

"I did hear about a dragon flying around here, that's why I came to that town. Maybe it was those dragons from earlier and not Yuma?" 

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back