In Character

Alas groans in Blake's response. 

"Well, I guess if we got some ways, tell me about why you're in the Dragon Business again? You seem to love dragons from what it looks like. so why join something with such opposing forces?" Alas asked thinking of the irony.

@FireMaiden

"Yeah, I get that. But why join a force that's goal is slaying dragons? Why not just do that without being a slayer? A vigilante more like it." Alas asked, his mind now pondering in the topic.

@FireMaiden

13 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"Ok," Kage said, taking a deep breath before entering. Lucky for them, the patrons were busy watching to women fight, so even with Asura's size, they could sneakily follow Baldur's sent without being seen to much.

@Safety Hammer

Asura followed Kage closely as possible without hindering her or himself. His only worry being to make sure Kage stayed safe.

Asura followed Kage closely as possible without hindering her or himself. His only worry being to make sure Kage stayed safe.

"Ok," Kage said, taking a deep breath before entering. Lucky for them, the patrons were busy watching to women fight, so even with Asura's size, they could sneakily follow Baldur's sent without being seen to much.

@Safety Hammer

As Baldur opened up the door, about 14 men could be seen talking, playing cards, and all of them drinking. The room smelled strongly of beer and tobacco smoke, and all of them looked either armored or armed in general

"Hey, who the fuck are you?" One of the men who were playing cards asked, bringing attention to Baldur. "Yer in the wrong room, fucktard." Baldur simply turned his head to face the man yelling at him. He had found him. He began to walk toward him, slowly getting closer. Other men tried to stop his approach, but he either shrugged them off, or pushed them aside.

As Baldur opened up the door, about 14 men could be seen talking, playing cards, and all of them drinking. The room smelled strongly of beer and tobacco smoke, and all of them looked either armored or armed in general

"Hey, who the fuck are you?" One of the men who were playing cards asked, bringing attention to Baldur. "Yer in the wrong room, fucktard." Baldur simply turned his head to face the man yelling at him. He had found him. He began to walk toward him, slowly getting closer. Other men tried to stop his approach, but he either shrugged them off, or pushed them aside.

Kage walked slowly, only stopping once there was a good place for them to hide. "We can watch from here," She said quietly.

Kage walked slowly, only stopping once there was a good place for them to hide. "We can watch from here," She said quietly.

"okay," Asura responded with a nod. He positions himself over Kage so that anyone who walked up on them would only see Asura unless the person had a keen eye. Then they'd realie Asura was using his body to hide a second person's. The position also let his body be an improvised meat shield if anyone tried to hurt him or Kage,

Last edited by a moderator:

As Baldur continued to get closer, the man drew a sword, standing from his chair, and backing against the wall. "W-Who the fuck are you?!!" He cried, before Baldur snatched the weapon from his grasp, and threw it to the floor. He then drew back his hood, allowing a large, audible gasp to arise from the other hunters. Baldur was well known. He was also feared within the hunter community. He was the brother to one of the strongest dragons in recent history.

"Hi." He said in a gravelly tone, before all of the hunters snapped into action. The dragon started by taking out his sword, and bisecting the hunter he had pinned to the wall, and continuing on to savagely cut through his attackers with expert skill. He was no longer the kind and silly uncle that Kage knew. No, a fire of rage and savagery burned in his eye, and even more, in his heart.

As Baldur continued to get closer, the man drew a sword, standing from his chair, and backing against the wall. "W-Who the fuck are you?!!" He cried, before Baldur snatched the weapon from his grasp, and threw it to the floor. He then drew back his hood, allowing a large, audible gasp to arise from the other hunters. Baldur was well known. He was also feared within the hunter community. He was the brother to one of the strongest dragons in recent history.

"Hi." He said in a gravelly tone, before all of the hunters snapped into action. The dragon started by taking out his sword, and bisecting the hunter he had pinned to the wall, and continuing on to savagely cut through his attackers with expert skill. He was no longer the kind and silly uncle that Kage knew. No, a fire of rage and savagery burned in his eye, and even more, in his heart.

"okay," Asura responded with a nod. He positions himself over Kage so that anyone who walked up on them would only see Asura unless the person had a keen eye. Then they'd realie Asura was using his body to hide a second person's. The position also let his body be an improvised meat shield if anyone tried to hurt him or Kage,

A wave of nausea passed over Kage as the smell of blood hit her nose. Yet, she didn't bolt up to stop him, she knew they were hunters, and by the way he was acting, she infered that they were the ones who had kept him prisoner. But she wants going to leave. She'd wait till he was done, then go tell him they needed to regroup with the others.

14 minutes ago, Safety Hammer said:

8 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

A wave of nausea passed over Kage as the smell of blood hit her nose. Yet, she didn't bolt up to stop him, she knew they were hunters, and by the way he was acting, she infered that they were the ones who had kept him prisoner. But she wants going to leave. She'd wait till he was done, then go tell him they needed to regroup with the others.

Asura just watched with a grim face. He was evidently no stranger to bloodshed and its sickly coppery scent. A look at Kage's face told him she wasn't comfortable with being here anymore. But both she needed to stay for her uncle and Asura wanted to stay for Kage's sake. At least until they could come out of hiding a talk with Baldur.

Sadly, Baldur didn't stop until he, as well as the walls, were covered in blood. He stood there, panting, as he slowly regained his humanity after the vicious slaughter that he had enacted, before he slowly regained his sanity. he wiped most the blood off of his person, and also off of his prized sword, before going for the door.

Sadly, Baldur didn't stop until he, as well as the walls, were covered in blood. He stood there, panting, as he slowly regained his humanity after the vicious slaughter that he had enacted, before he slowly regained his sanity. he wiped most the blood off of his person, and also off of his prized sword, before going for the door.

Kage stood up and walked past Asura. "Uncle Baldur, are you done? We really need to get back with the others and we've been waiting a while," She said, looking back at Asura. "We don't have a lot of time before sundown and I'd like to get a little farther away from this city."

@Shiro Kurogane

Kage stood up and walked past Asura. "Uncle Baldur, are you done? We really need to get back with the others and we've been waiting a while," She said, looking back at Asura. "We don't have a lot of time before sundown and I'd like to get a little farther away form this city."

Baldur almost cut off Kage's head, since she had just walked in on him like this. On one hand, he was slightly embarrassed that his beloved niece had seen him like... this. But on the other hand, he was angry that she had just followed him to here. Even after he asked Asura to keep her from this exact thing.

"You... you saw all of this?"

Baldur almost cut off Kage's head, since she had just walked in on him like this. On one hand, he was slightly embarrassed that his beloved niece had seen him like... this. But on the other hand, he was angry that she had just followed him to here. Even after he asked Asura to keep her from this exact thing.

"You... you saw all of this?"

Kage jumped a little, then took a small step back. "Y-Yes, I did. But right now, that's not very important seeing as how the others are outside of are hunter infested city, we really have to leave."

"No honor? No glory? Blake, if you don't mind me asking. What is your families name?" Alas asked, he started to get fairly curious of Blake. Hell, his entire quest is to restore honor to his family.

@FireMaiden

The dragons waiting for Kage and Asura to re join them with Baldur in toe  would have to hide. And quickly. A loud group of hunters covered in a dragons blood and caring dragons who were just alive enough to know what they were going to do. "So what are we gonna do this time Cap'n?" A woman asked. She sounded like a mad man, her voice high pitched yet raspy at the same time. The "Captin" looked over his shoulder, sneering. "Skin 'em and sell 'em."

@Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings @Shiro Kurogane

"Belladonna. I'm the only one here in the main lands."

@Dutchmann

"Well, don't you want to give name and pride to your heritage? A name of Belladonna that people will now and respect." Alas says as he looks over Blake, trying to read her. Yet, Alas' simple mind and lack of wisdom ends up to Alas be unable to understand Blake.

@FireMaiden

"Here, my name may be unknown, but from where I'm from, my father was king, and my mother led armies. I'm not here to make a name for myself, I'm here until I kill Yuma, then I go and rule."

@Dutchmann

"Yuma? Who-" Alas stops as he realizes everything Blake as said. He stops speaking for a couple of seconds and then speaks again.

"Wait, so your a princess?" Alas says, his eyes squint at Blake. He doesn't see any of the royalty in her. 

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back