In Character

Dru grabbed his bag and began rummaging through it and pulled out a ring. He stared for a few moments then sighed putting it into his pocket and said "so any questions before we find our first group of merchants?" Dru sounded a little cold which was funny considering he was a brass dragon known for living in the harsh deserts. @Shiro Kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
She nodded, "Well...I guess he'll be ok. He is grown man," She chuckled. "Plus, we can find out once we catch up to him. Galleon is only a day away."

"sounds good to me." Asura replied.

49 minutes ago, Drumonkey said:

Dru grabbed his bag and began rummaging through it and pulled out a ring. He stared for a few moments then sighed putting it into his pocket and said "so any questions before we find our first group of merchants?" Dru sounded a little cold which was funny considering he was a brass dragon known for living in the harsh deserts. @Shiro Kurogane

".... a-are you still mad..?" Suo asked in a small voice after hearing Dru's cold tone. 

Dru sighed heavily "no I'm not mad, not at you anyways. I'm sad that we haven't gotten close enough to share large portions of our stories with each other and I'm mad that I'm letting it affect me in such a way instead of doing what I normally do which is move on and move away." Dru shook his head at how silly he was acting. @Shiro Kurogane

As they walked on, she remained quiet. But he would probably see the wheels turning in her head. She was thinking of a plan.

Asura watched Kage, who was deep in thought for a few minutes. Before gently nudging her with his shoulder. "care to share what your planning?" he smirked at her.

18 minutes ago, Drumonkey said:

Dru sighed heavily "no I'm not mad, not at you anyways. I'm sad that we haven't gotten close enough to share large portions of our stories with each other and I'm mad that I'm letting it affect me in such a way instead of doing what I normally do which is move on and move away." Dru shook his head at how silly he was acting. @Shiro Kurogane

Suo went quiet again but hat moved closer to Dru. "i-im sorry.." Suo felt terrible. He both wanted to pour out the entirety of his past to Dru. But at the same time Suo didn't want to relive his past he'd tried so hard to bury.

Asura watched Kage, who was deep in thought for a few minutes. Before gently nudging her with his shoulder. "care to share what your planning?" he smirked at her.

"Just thinking," Kage replied. "We should tail my uncle. I have a bad feeling that he's gonna do something he'll regret."

The sound made Alas flich as he looked around hesitently. Old place of a dragon temple could mean something vile...

"I don't like this, w-we should probably leave." Alas said, his tone with fear. He thought it would be an ancient dragon. The most disgusting dragons of them all. 

@FireMaiden

"Just thinking," Kage replied. "We should tail my uncle. I have a bad feeling that he's gonna do something he'll regret."

"well i go wherever you go." Asura replied and faked a cough to hide his light blush.  why did i say that aloud?!?  Asura thought to himself, slightly embarrassed.

The sound made Alas flich as he looked around hesitently. Old place of a dragon temple could mean something vile...

"I don't like this, w-we should probably leave." Alas said, his tone with fear. He thought it would be an ancient dragon. The most disgusting dragons of them all. 

@FireMaiden

Blake shook her head, "No. We shoud, be fine, but don't lower your guard."

Baldur had been hoping for this day. Ever since he left the Vault. Ever since he had found Kage. Today was the day that all of the vengeance and hatred that had stewed inside of him would be let out. Baldur walked until he reached an inn near the center of the city called The Wooden Spoon. He walked inside of the inn, his hood still up, and approached the bar. A large man with a handlebar mustache looked at him with a cocked eyebrow.

"Sump'tin I ken get fer yeh, sir?" He said in a thick cockney accent.

Baldur said the secret phrase without hesitation. "A pint of dragon blood."

The man coughed before replying. "Ah. They're in room 23. No rush." He patted the dragon on the shoulder, and went back to serving drinks.

"Absolutely." Baldur chuckled, a smile spreading across his lips. "I intend to take my time."

"Well that was easy, I thought I'd have to kiss you to agree."

"k-k-kissed?" Asura's face flushed full blown red and he pouted a small bit, having missed a possible kiss from Kage. "i should've stayed quiet a little longer.."

"A-alright..." Alas said, he gripped onto his mace, looking around as if he was paranoid about someone following him. The glances he makes are fearful but on guard. 

@FireMaiden

"k-k-kissed?" Asura's face flushed full blown red and he pouted a small bit, having missed a possible kiss from Kage. "i should've stayed quiet a little longer.."

Kage looked up and smiled at him, "I might kiss you later though!" She said happily.

"A-alright..." Alas said, he gripped onto his mace, looking around as if he was paranoid about someone following him. The glances he makes are fearful but on guard. 

@FireMaiden

"I though you wanted glory? If there's a dragon down here, it can't be to big, or even that strong. It's enclosed down here, we just gotta be careful."

Asura's face lit up for a slip second like a child who was about to say "really?" with gleeful eyes. But he at the very least managed to hold back from actually saying anything aloud. 

"I've heard that several thousands if times in my life. It'd ok if you don't want to share i guess... it won't stop me from continuing to love you." Dru then noticed a merchant caravan up ahead. 

"B-blake... have you ever heard of an very, very ancient dragon?" Alas said as he continues to check his surroundings 

@FireMaiden

(Sorry, I thought I posted this.)

Galleon

5 hours later

wallhaven-36824 (1).jpg

The dragons made it to Galleon, only a few went in the city. Kage and Asura who were tailing Kage's uncle included. Kage stayed close to Asura,  the city of Galleon was known as a big cruise hub, most of the inhabitants criminals or involved wit criminals. So they would u Ave to be careful, even the one on the other side of the city waiting for the ones in Galleon.

@Safety Hammer @Emperor Of Embers @Drumonkey @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings @Inheritance @Shiro Kurogane 

(Sorry for a other time skip so soon, but someone didn't tell me that they were gonna have their dragon make a day trip in like, four minutes.)

Thalia's Temple: Hidden Cavern

c98cf018eb0c18474979ab6e65a53dfb.jpg

"Yeah. There's Yuma, Havoc, some healing dragon called Falox. What about ancient dragons?"

@Dutchmann

"I heard about a certain ancient dragon that my town tells, some believes it's a myth. Yet, my parents and teacher always taught it as if it was true. They never said it's name. But they say it an very old dragon that guards it's loot. It doesn't really roam much, but it's one of the most vicious dragons to face." Alas said, he always thought that the dragon was true. Some of his friends thought it wasn't, but his family and mentor said it was, so he went with them. 

"People still says it's living somewhere around the world, guarding it's loot." 

@FireMaiden

As the group came into Galleon, Keres shifted her form. "Ah" she said. "It feels so great to be back. It's been what, 30 years?" She extended her arms over her head and leaned backwards, cracking her back. When her shift was complete, her basic shape was the same, but she had a clear, sparkling, crystalline tail and wings. This was her half-dragon form, which she was in so it would be easier to detect and respond to dangers. Looking around, Keres produced a pair of dangerously sharp daggers from seemingly nowhere. After they appeared, her wings and tail disappeared.

Keres flipped the daggers in her hand then turned to face her group. She cleared her throat, polishing the blades. If one were to take a closer look at them, they'd notice that the blades were clear, crystalline. They were scales. And, more specifically, Keres' scales. They were new, as she'd lost her last pair, so they were still sharp. 

"So" Keres began. "What's the plan?" She walked towards the others, taking off her gloves as she did. As she did, a mark could be noticed on her hand. It was...odd. It looked like an ancient rune. She looked at it for a moment before sighing, shaking her head as she looked back at the others. 

"Yeah, give me a moment." Alas said as he places the shield in it's back holster and mace latched onto the side arm hostler. Alas then goes to Blake, he finds an opposite position to be and a good grip on the rusty metal. 

"On your go?" Alas asked as he prepares himself to move the large metal. 

@FireMaiden

Darmani looked around, and  in the view of Galleon. He did appreciate architecture of this caliber, and admired its designers, whoever they were. 

"This kind of reminds me of Ikana Canyon. It looks as gloomy as Ikana, and has an ancient aura...." Proxi said as alistair nodded in agreement. "Have you heard of ikana canyon?" proxi asked angelina. @Shiro Kurogane

"Yeah, give me a moment." Alas said as he places the shield in it's back holster and mace latched onto the side arm hostler. Alas then goes to Blake, he finds an opposite position to be and a good grip on the rusty metal. 

"On your go?" Alas asked as he prepares himself to move the large metal. 

@FireMaiden

"3...2...1...Lift," Blake said, beginning to lift her side of the metal. Rust power fell as her hand crushed the thick layer of the redish brown stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back