In Character

Dru spoke the next sentence quietly "why don't you want to share your past with me?" Dru knee how many people had been bothered by his memory and the fact that he could remember everything. He wasn't sure why but he knew Suö had been holding back from telling him facts about his past. Dru wondered if he was overreacting or of maybe he was just being a bad boyfriend. Dru sighed slightly and led them towards a surplus store. @Shiro Kurogane

Asura followed Kage, Malekith and now to new woman and her child. He'd not actually left when he'd stormed off due to second guessing himself over Kage's safety. So now he had ended up tailing Kage and the three new people like some kind of stalker.

@FireMaiden @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings

Angelina bit into the salmon, her first ever taste of actual food. the fishy taste along with the smoky, citrus tastes exploded on her tongue. leaving Angelina in pure bliss. "Mmmmmm" 

"Well that's not quite true. but yeah, there shouldn't be a lot of elementals who know me... out of the forest around me village." Suo replied, catching up and walking next to Dry with a bit of space between them.

Darmani chuckles as he ate his salmon, watching angelina eat, while in pure bliss. Alistair began to trust the Teostra, since he did not know the elder dragon well. "I see you both enjoy salmon. I intend on opening your minds to different foods." the man said with a smile.

(I didn't know if I was suppose to be waiting or I had to post to continue. @FireMaiden)

Alas decides to update his log, best do it now before whatever's going to happen in the temple. He hugs the backpack near him and opens it up. Taking out the familiar writing kit and tools. After a couple of minutes, everything is placed nearby. Alas opens to book to see the ink spill on his page. 

"Damn.. ruined." Alas mutters to himself. Now remembering the mess he made earlier. 

"Gotta start somewhere..." He says as he dips the quill into the almost empty ink bottle and starts to write onto a couple of pages after the ink spilled page.

Oromis

He heard nothing, just sat there oblivious to everything. He pulled out a small sack with some food and began to eat, making ice dance around, or filling it with lightning then target practicing at trees. Fun pass times. He had a feeling he was being watched, but hell, it was probably some animal or something. A nasty surprise waited any creature who dared attack him...right? 
(It's like midday) @Betweengoodandevil

Malekith

He kept her close, and stalked upstairs, already have paid for a one night room. When they got in, he locked the door, then thought... The spirit dragon would be useful... He tried to think If you can here me, come to room 913, knock thrice, then wait one second, then do it again. Please, I apologize for my behavior. It skipped his mind she would be able to teleport in here...

"So, who's first?"

@Shiro Kurogane @FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings

As Keres was just about to close her eyes, she heard the male's voice in her mind. "Ah, so you do need me" she said to herself before jumping from the tree with her son still sleeping in her arms, landing gracefully. 

She he walked to the town's inn and soon found the room. Shifting Lucian to her right arm, she followed directions. She knocked three times, waited a moment, and then knocked three more times. 

@Inheritance

Ash's body relaxed after she noticed nothing was coming at her. She made a wide circle around the boy, and continued on into the forest. (Not all quite sure what i could have said hope this isn't too little)

@Inheritance

Whispering Forest: Outside of Hargeon

243217.jpg

The dragons have regrouped, now with a map, fresh supplies, and good idea of where to go next. Malekith,  Keres and her son had now joined them, and had been told what had been going on. They had Asura, Suo, and Dru keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble, while the others talked to plan.

"...And I still think we should follow the map," Kage said, pointing at the other side of the forest. "It's the most direct path to the city of Galleon, and there we can resupply, and listen for rumors, maybe even take some jobs to get more money." She looked at the others, "So what's the problem?" She glanced at her uncle for back up.

@Shiro Kurogane @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings @Safety Hammer @Drumonkey @Baku @Emperor Of Embers

Thalia's Temple

fda3336fc3f5e5631b591336a70681ce.jpg

Blake and Alas took longer than expected to find a way into the Temple, the entrance they found at first just being a part of an old offering station. The woman smiled, looking around the room they were currently in. "Look around this...it's amazing."

She said with an astonished voice.

@Dutchmann

Last edited by a moderator:
Dru was watching the perimeter but he kept glancing over at Suö. Not much had been said since their little argument. The las thing Dru had said of substance was 'why don't you want to share your past with me?' Dru didn't regret what he said but he wished they had been able to talk about it more although now wasn't exactly the right time. @Shiro Kurogane

Keres was standing in the shadows, since immense sun bothered her. Lucian was standing next to her in his dragon form, the tiny green dragon curling up on the floor of the forest and falling asleep. 

When Kage spoke of following the map, Keres sighed. "I don't think that's too good of an idea." She said. "Yes, going to the city is an optimal plan, but not through the main road. That's where the highest traffic will be, meaning that it will also hold a higher risk of having dragon hunters as well." She explained. 

"And trust me" she said sarcastically, pulling her blue hair into a high ponytail. "They're always fun. Did I mention that Lucian had a twin?" She said. "The little bastards got a lucky hit on me. Killed the other twin while it was still in my womb. Almost killed me too." She sighed. 

"So take my words, don't follow the main road. I could fly ahead and mark a path. And I wouldn't be seen because I can make my whole body completely clear. They wouldn't see anything." 

Whispering Forest: Outside of Hargeon

The dragons have regrouped, now with a map, fresh supplies, and good idea of where to go next. Malekith,  Keres and her son had now joined them, and had been told what had been going on. They had Asura, Suo, and Dru keeping an eye out for any signs of trouble, while the others talked to plan.

"...And I still think we should follow the map," Kage said, pointing at the other side of the forest. "It's the most direct path to the city of Galleon, and there we can resupply, and listen for rumors, maybe even take some jobs to get more money." She looked at the others, "So what's the problem?" She glanced at her uncle for back up.

@Shiro Kurogane @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings @Safety Hammer @Drumonkey @Baku @Emperor Of Embers

Thalia's Temple

View attachment 200210

Blake and Alas took longer than expected to find a way into the Temple, the entrance they found at first just being a part of an old offering station. The woman smiled, looking around the room they were currently in. "Look around this...it's amazing."

She said with an astonished voice.

@Dutchmann

"What're ya lookin' at me for?" Baldur said, taking a drink of his canteen. "I'm just along for the ride here. But if you do want my input, I say we send out one group to find shelter on the outskirts of town since there is bound to be hunters in Galleon. Then, we send another group to go in and get supplies."

"What're ya lookin' at me for?" Baldur said, taking a drink of his canteen. "I'm just along for the ride here. But if you do want my input, I say we send out one group to find shelter on the outskirts of town since there is bound to be hunters in Galleon. Then, we send another group to go in and get supplies."

"Traitor," Kage muttered. 

Asura stood off on his own, not really keeping guard like he was supposed to. He spent more time watching Kage then anything else. Thought he knew her uncle was near her with only helped him relax slightly knowing Baldur at least would also protect Kage if need be. But that didn't stop him from watching Kage whenever he thought she wasn't looking. He also may have been blushing a small bit but who knows.

11 hours ago, Drumonkey said:

Dru was watching the perimeter but he kept glancing over at Suö. Not much had been said since their little argument. The las thing Dru had said of substance was 'why don't you want to share your past with me?' Dru didn't regret what he said but he wished they had been able to talk about it more although now wasn't exactly the right time. @Shiro Kurogane

Suo stared single-mindedly out into the forest. He wanted to talk with Dru.. But after their argument... He was hesitant. 

Asura stood off on his own, not really keeping guard like he was supposed to. He spent more time watching Kage then anything else. Thought he knew her uncle was near her with only helped him relax slightly knowing Baldur at least would also protect Kage if need be. But that didn't stop him from watching Kage whenever he thought she wasn't looking. He also may have been blushing a small bit but who knows.

Suo stared single-mindedly out into the forest. He wanted to talk with Dru.. But after their argument... He was hesitant. 

"Traitor," Kage muttered. 

"Uh, you know that the muscly guy is staring at you, right?"

4 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"Yeah, I know. I can practically feel it," She whispered back, but looked over her shoulder and smiled at Asura.

@Shiro Kurogane

Asura's eyes widened and he made a coughing sound, quickly facing away from Kage. The once unnoticeable blush now full-blown and easy to see.

"Asura, what do you think we should do?" Kage asked, "Go with my idea, going through he forest to get to Galleon, or use the main road like everyone else thinks we should do," She said glancing at the others. 

@Shiro Kurogane

"Asura, what do you think we should do?" Kage asked, "Go with my idea, going through he forest to get to Galleon, or use the main road like everyone else thinks we should do," She said glancing at the others. 

@Shiro Kurogane

Asura's eyes closed for a moment as he weighed the options in his mind. "forest." He said after opening his eyes again and not so sneakily taking the chance to walk over and stand next to Kage. "while the main road would be good, its too open and someone who recognizes Violet could be there too. and if anything goes wrong we have the advantage in the forest with our heightened senses." He concluded.

"Hey that port town had loads of thieves. And all of them seemed to bump into me. How was I supposed to know that I would get a following of that size?" Violet blushed because of the fact everyone left because of her newfound fan club.

@Shiro Kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back