In Character

12 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"See, Asura agrees with me. Wed have the advantage, and we know how to cover our tracks to keep from being followed. And we can split up in Galleon like we did in Hargeon. Meet up in two hours, then the go right to Whitemoon."

@Safety Hammer @Shiro Kurogane @Drumonkey @Baku @Emperor Of Embers @Inheritance @AllTheFangirlThings

"wait,  split up?" Asura looked at Kage and back to the group. Then moved closer to Kage, shoulders touching. "that would work..." He nodded after thinking it through. As long as he was with Kage, he didn't really care who went with who. 

"wait,  split up?" Asura looked at Kage and back to the group. Then moved closer to Kage, shoulders touching. "that would work..." He nodded after thinking it through. As long as he was with Kage, he didn't really care who went with who. 

Baldur pushed his hands between Kage and Asura, and pushed them apart so he could stand in between them.

"Yeah. I think it would too. Groups of three. Four if we need to." He grumbled, as he gave a look at the smitten boy that said "Make a move on her, and I will make you cry".

(time-skip. we are all now outside the port town and gather ion a nearby forest planning the next move)

(thanks) 

Darmani listened on as he thought about The pros and cons of going  the woods and going on the main road. "The woods  seem like a good option." he said as Alistair was sitting around, looking at the forest  as proxi floated above his right shoulder.

18 minutes ago, Safety Hammer said:

Baldur pushed his hands between Kage and Asura, and pushed them apart so he could stand in between them.

"Yeah. I think it would too. Groups of three. Four if we need to." He grumbled, as he gave a look at the smitten boy that said "Make a move on her, and I will make you cry".

13 minutes ago, FireMaiden said:

"Could've said excuse me," Kage said, still looking at the map, completely clueless to why Baldur pushed between them. "But yeah, split up once we get to Galleon to resupply faster."

@Shiro Kurogane @Safety Hammer

Asura completely blew off Baldur's look with one of his own that held a look of "whatever"  But he did step away to make room for Baldur.

Dru sighed heavily "while all of you go through the woods I'm going to make a quick detour to the main road. If I know merchants as well as I do they will be spreading rumors and if I can intercept and change those rumors it might buy us some time." Dru also hoped Suö would tag along or stay with the group. @Shiro Kurogane @FireMaiden

Last edited by a moderator:
"Agreed," Alas said as he observes the area. The place is pretty beautiful, he's never seen something like this before at all. He can't help but hold a smile,

"Didn't know that beauty can be found in these kinds of places." Alas' guard started to slip, but his conscious reminds himself where he was and then gives a small shake as he raises his guard once more.

"But a place for any sort of traps."

@FireMaiden

(WHOOPS SORRY Y'ALL)

Malekith

"I see no problem in taking the main road. If you guys can behave like rational humans that is-some of you I have doubts..." What he found here was many Dragons neglecting their duties. Of course he was having a hard time remembering what his duties were...but he heard...whispers....and shivering, he silenced himself. He wanted to just start moving. @FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings@Shiro Kurogane@Baku@Emperor Of Embers

Oromis

He ate in silence, then leapt up, and threw the knife in a direction he thought he had heard a noise coming from. "Show yourself coward!" He growled, taking out his sword. He swore he heard something...whispers...or something... @Betweengoodandevil

Yogig

He was growing a bit annoyed falling asleep all the time, but he had finally lured someone in....some poor soul...Sandro was it? He didn't care....it was a half dragon...that's all he needed to know. He beckoned his follower deeper and deeper into the city of Deathold...while sending his whispers out into the world...

@Betweengoodandevil @FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings@Shiro Kurogane@Baku@Emperor Of Embers

Sandro

He had been lost...lost for a long time...ever since the empire destroyed his town because they were displeased with their sacrifice, he had been lost. He lost his parents, lost his friends, lost his home, and lost his way. He wandered now, hoping to either die or find a purpose in his cursed life. He tried to defend his city...he tried to...but even with his draconic powers, it wasn't enough...Now he wandered, hoping to find strength....

Then he heard it. The whispers! So, with a half mad brain, he followed...

( @Shiro Kurogane if you wanna remake this whole thing :D )

Kage, although she couldn't heard the whispers, it was almost as of she felt them. She shuttered, "Guys, can we make a decision quickly?" She questioned, getting an eerie feeling. 

@Inheritance @Shiro Kurogane @Safety Hammer @Baku @AllTheFangirlThings @Drumonkey @Emperor Of Embers

Blake continued walking, still faintly hearing the weird ruble form deep within the temple. "Do you hear that?" She asked.

@Dutchmann

"I just wanna take a nap and have some food." Baldur said tersly, scratching at the brand on his neck.

Keres shrugged. "I'm just saying" she said in everyone's mind, rather than speak aloud. "Have fun doing that. I know from personal experience what it's like to be shot. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone." After this, she was gone. She and Lucian were now up in a tree on a large, sturdy branch. Her left leg hung over the branch and swung gently as she looked down. "Hm" she thought. "Interesting."

Malekith

He stepped away from the group, and stood below the female dragon in the tree. "Seriously that is impressive. I could only dream of such power." He glanced to the group to make sure he wasn't falling behind, and realized nobody was stepping out to be a leader. "If you could follow that would be brilliant, I would like to talk later." He stepped back to the group. "Alright then, I am walking down the main road. We can camp if needed, just follow me, so others will. This decision needs to get made and I am goin down the road." With that, he began to stride down the main road whistling. @FireMaiden @AllTheFangirlThings@Shiro Kurogane@Baku@Emperor Of Embers

Sandro

He was drawn into a city...but it seemed to make sense to him. He figured there was nothing to lose, so he just continued to wander into the city, hearing the whispers becoming voices, and eventually into almost shouts. He didn't care, nobody else cared enough to ever call to him, so he answered the call...

"Main road, out into the open, exposed for attacks it is," Kage muttered under her breath now rolling the map up and following Malekith. "Come on everyone."

"Come along children, we are going!" Darmani exclaimed as alistair snapped to his senses, and looked around for angelina. "Angelina! We are leaving!" proxi shouted as flies around the area.

Dru sighed heavily "while all of you go through the woods I'm going to make a quick detour to the main road. If I know merchants as well as I do they will be spreading rumors and if I can intercept and change those rumors it might buy us some time." Dru also hoped Suö would tag along or stay with the group. @Shiro Kurogane @FireMaiden

Suo didn't look at Dru but his worry for the other male wouldn't let him let Dru be alone. So Suo took a step towards Dru and spoke up, "i'll go with Dru."

3 minutes ago, Emperor Of Embers said:

"Come along children, we are going!" Darmani exclaimed as alistair snapped to his senses, and looked around for angelina. "Angelina! We are leaving!" proxi shouted as flies around the area.

Angelina snapped out of her dream-like state. She'd been staring blankly at nothing since hearing the faint whispers. "c-coming!" She immediately looked around for Alistair and scrambled to his side.

Dru sighed and rolled his eyes muttering loud enough for Malekith and everyone to hear. "Awesome main road it is not like I said I was going down it." Dru sighed and began walking quickly slowly distancing himself from the group of dragons. He heard Suo's reaction and glanced back at him saying quietly "keep up and follow my lead I have things I need to do while on this road."@Shiro Kurogane @Inheritance 

"Main road, out into the open, exposed for attacks it is," Kage muttered under her breath now rolling the map up and following Malekith. "Come on everyone."

"Hey, I actually have something to do here." Baldur said, remembering something important. He had.. business in Galleon. He stretched out, and pulled his cloak around his shoulders. But, before he continued down the road, he pulled Asura towards him.

"Protect her wile I'm gone. And if possible, make sure she doesn't start any fights. I'm trusting you wit this, so don't make me regret it." He whispered into the dragon's ear, before pulling up his hood, and starting down the road ahead of them.

@Shiro Kurogane

"Honestly" Keres said, getting a running start from  the branch and jumping down from it, landing next to Malekith. "Don't listen to the centuries-old dragon with a lot of life experience." She laughed and adjusted the still sleeping Lucian in her arms. The small boy hadn't even stirred when his mother literally jumped off of a tree. 

Suo didn't look at Dru but his worry for the other male wouldn't let him let Dru be alone. So Suo took a step towards Dru and spoke up, "i'll go with Dru."

Angelina snapped out of her dream-like state. She'd been staring blankly at nothing since hearing the faint whispers. "c-coming!" She immediately looked around for Alistair and scrambled to his side.

Alistair smiled as he saw angelina at his side, and took her hand as they walk to The group. Darmani then sighed. "Just make a decesion already. Daylight is being wasted." he said  Malekith and Kage. 

14 hours ago, Drumonkey said:

Dru sighed and rolled his eyes muttering loud enough for Malekith and everyone to hear. "Awesome main road it is not like I said I was going down it." Dru sighed and began walking quickly slowly distancing himself from the group of dragons. He heard Suo's reaction and glanced back at him saying quietly "keep up and follow my lead I have things I need to do while on this road."@Shiro Kurogane @Inheritance 

Suo Muttered a near quiet "okay" and followed after Dru like a lost puppy. 

6 hours ago, Safety Hammer said:

"Hey, I actually have something to do here." Baldur said, remembering something important. He had.. business in Galleon. He stretched out, and pulled his cloak around his shoulders. But, before he continued down the road, he pulled Asura towards him.

"Protect her wile I'm gone. And if possible, make sure she doesn't start any fights. I'm trusting you wit this, so don't make me regret it." He whispered into the dragon's ear, before pulling up his hood, and starting down the road ahead of them.

@Shiro Kurogane

2 hours ago, FireMaiden said:

"Wait where are...he's out if ear shot," Kage muttered. She caught up with Asura, "What did he say to you?" She asked.

@Safety Hammer @Shiro Kurogane

Asura cocked an eye at Baldur but gave a silent nod, watching him walk off. Then at the sound of Kage's voice, Asura turned to her. "said he had something to do." He answered truthfully And leaned down to kiss Kage's cheek. Then immediately froze up after realizing what he'd done. "u-uhhhh that was weird. ignore that" He said, laughing nervously.

1 minute ago, Emperor Of Embers said:

Alistair smiled as he saw angelina at his side, and took her hand as they walk to The group. Darmani then sighed. "Just make a decesion already. Daylight is being wasted." he said  Malekith and Kage. 

Angelina smiled at Alistair when he grasped her hand. And then turned to the rest of the group, waiting to hear what they were gonna do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back